Aromatherapy

Story Info
Carla gets a massage at a high class massage parlour.
4.1k words
4.48
138.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
692 Followers

"Welcome to the Pavlovian Suite." said the masseuse as she led Carla into one of Heaven's many custom designed massage rooms.

The masseuse continued "All our rooms are named after the figures who have inspired us here at Heaven be it through their vision, mind or beauty."

If the name hadn't already given it away then the soft blue and pink furnishings of a room filled with pictures of Ballet scenes whilst Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite played quietly in the background made it clear from whom the Pavlovian Suite took its inspiration. Being a lover of Ballet Carla was thrilled that her fiancé had chosen such a perfect pre-wedding gift.

"I just want everything to be perfect for you on you big day." He had told her. "I can handle wedding things on my own for one day, you go spend some quality time with yourself."

It was then he revealed he had booked her in for a massage and aromatherapy session at the States most exclusive Health and Beauty Spa: Heaven – famous for its slogan 'Now Heaven really is a place on Earth'.

Carla loved Mike, and from this wonderful present it was clear to her that he loved her just as much. Carla was already thinking of the perfect outfit in which to 'thank' him in. She knew that the sight of her stunning figure in that tiny pink lace negligee would cause any guy to stand to attention and the brownie points gained today more than covered such a privilege for Mike.

Carla's attention then switched back to the masseur who was motioning her over to a table.

"If you could just leave your clothes on the dresser and lie face down on the massage table we can begin. I will come back in five minutes once you have changed."

As the door closed behind the masseur, Carla slipped out of the red dress she had arrived in and neatly folded it onto the table. Then after removing her bra and panties she made her way over to the table.

The massage table itself looked no different from any other she had seen but upon lying down she realized it was different. Normally Carla found it quite awkward to lie face down due to the size of her breasts but not here. The upholstery seemed to mould around her body. The fabric was like nothing she'd ever felt before. It was firm yet also soft and silky. "Forget the massage," Carla thought to herself "I could just lie here all day.".

With that the masseur returned.

"If you are ready we can begin." she said as she approached the table.

Carla gave a hum of compliance; melting into the table beneath her.

"Very good." continued the masseur. "Now first I shall start by rubbing some aromatic oils into your skin. It is a special mixture of natural ingredients which shall both open up your pores and sooths your senses allowing all your anxieties to just wash away."

Carla lay there as the masseur began to rub scented oils into her back. She felt herself becoming looser the girl's hands rubbed her back and shoulders. The experience felt like magic. As the masseur continued to work and caress her body, all of Carla's worries and inhibitions seemed to just float away. She was in a dream world and it felt great.

"I'm now going to work on the rest of your body." the masseur said casually.

Carla could feel the girls hand start to work their way south, rubbing the oils into her lower back and hips. The feeling seemed almost sensual as everything just drifted away. All that remained in Carla head was how good this massage was.

Seeing that Carla was now deeply immersed in her massage, the masseur knew it was safe to move onto stage two.

"How are we feeling Carla?" she asked

"Mmmmm," replied Carla in satisfaction

"Good, now Carla, from here the massage will become a little more unorthodox. Do not think about it. Just think about how wonderful and relaxed you feel and you will have the massage of a lifetime. Can you do that for me? "

"Uh Huh." confirmed Carla, miles away from the discussion she was partaking in.

"That's a good girl. So you just lie there and enjoy, don't think about anything, or what is going on around you. Just focus on the pleasure and you're day will be perfect. "

Carla wasn't quite sure what the girl was saying. All she cared about was how fantastic the girl's hands felt. By now they had gone past her back and were now working on her ass and thighs. Carla just sighed in approval as this girl worked her way towards Carla's pussy. The whole experience was so euphoric that Carla did not even realize that she was getting wet. She was just lost in relaxation as the probing hands of her masseur edged nearer and nearer to her ever dampening sex. Carla's hips began to sway in an attempt to encourage the hands to reach their target. By now Carla had gone from sensual to fucking horny and when the first oiled digit brushed against her clit she almost cried with delight.

"Now Carla, I want you to close your eyes for me Ok. Just close your eyes and enjoy. Think only of how good everything feels. "

Carla was already too far away to really take on board these new directions but the orders sunk in nonetheless. She was far to 'relaxed' even to notice the large masculine figure enter the room and make his way over to the massage table.

"Hey Nikki," he called out casually,"She ready yet? "

"I think so. It's time to give the customer what they want. "

At this the man unzipped his fly and stood patiently just by head. By now Nikki hand had really gone to work on Carla pussy. Mixing penetrative explorations of inside the naked masagee's cunt with soft caresses of her clit and thigh. Carla's senses were having the time of their life as Nikki began issuing further instruction.

"Now Carla, I would like you to lift your head up for me and face forward. Can you do that for me? Remember to keep your eyes closed. "

Carla's response was almost subconscious as she lifted her head and stared closed-eyed at the penis which was hanging barely three inches away from her face.

"That's a good girl," Nikki complimented. "Now, next I would just like you to do whatever you think is natural, can you do that for me?"

"Uh Huh," sighed Carla

Nikki then turned to her colleague:

"Simon, I think she's ready."

On his queue, the man began to edge his cock towards the face of the young naked girl lying before him. The moment it touched Carla's lips, her head instinctively began to back away. However she soon stopped when she realized that this reaction had caused the tingling that had been in her pussy to slow down.

"Just do whatever you think comes naturally." Nikki reassured her.

At this Carla moved her head ever so slightly backs towards the cock which was patiently waiting for her. To her joy the tingling began to pick up again and soon she was reacquainted with the feel of flesh against her lips. Simon began to gently run the tip of his somewhat sizeable member across Carla's closed mouth searching for a way inside.

Carla was now becoming desperate to orgasm. Her refusal to open her mouth had caused the tingling in her pussy to plateau and her frustration was growing. Carla knew what she had to do to get what she wanted, with that her lips part and Simon's growing cock slid in.

She was instantly rewarded as two of Nikki's fingers slid into her cunt and began to pump away.

"Very good Carla." Nikki congratulated her. "Now I want you to imagine you are sucking on an ice pop. You just need to keep sucking gently up and down the whole shaft, Ok. You can also give it a lick every now and then. If you can just to that for me I'm sure you will like it. "

At that Carla's head began to bob slightly as she lightly sucked at the cock which was stirring within her mouth. Working her way from the tip to as close to the base as she could reach, Simon was soon fully erect.

"We've got a fast learner here Nikki," Simon remarked,"Are you sure she's never done this before. "

"Positive." Nikki replied,"The notes from the client state that they were college sweethearts. She was the first girl he ever slept with and vice-versa. However she refuses to give head and even though he loves her yadda yadda ya. "

"So basically this guy's got everything he'll ever want: money, probably a job we could only dream of, a girl who's completely in love with him and he's still not happy because she won't suck his cock. "

"That's about right." confirmed Nikki,"sad isn't it? "

"You got that right," agreed Simon,"and does our young Romeo know the methods we use here at Heaven? "

"Of course not, " Nikki chuckled, "In fact it says here how 'it will be all the more special knowing that his will be the first and only dick she will ever taste'."

"Proof if it were ever needed that money can't buy you sense isn't it?" Simon remarked.

"You can say that again." sighed Nikki.

By now the fingers pumping away at her cunt had caused Carla sucking speed to increase quite considerably. In fact her head was pumping on Simon's cock almost as rapidly as the fingers were penetrating her sex.

"I think I'm getting ready to blow." Simon informed Nikki.

"This is a bit quick for you isn't it?" Nikki teased. "I'd have thought you'd have more stamina than this, or maybe you're just getting old."

"Hey!" He cried,"Less of the age talk if you don't mind. I'm telling you this girl's a natural. The rest of the guys will tell you the same, trust me. "

"Ok, Ok," said Nikki with a wink,"I believe you; now let's get this over with. How close are you? "

"About ninety seconds at this speed." Simon answered.

"Right then, so it's time to send this girl over the top." declared Nikki.

Carla sucked at the cock hungrily as the fingers in her cunt picked up speed, relentlessly pumping away at her. She could feel a climax was near and her hips started swaying in motion which those penetrating digits. Suddenly she felt a hand grab her hair and begin to work her head faster. The sound of heavy breathing above her mixed with her own heart quickening as her pussy began to quiver in anticipation of what was to come. Her hips now furiously riding the fingers of her masseur she continued to suck and suck at the mystery cock inside. At that she heard a groan above her a wave after wave of hot cum hit the back of her throat. Almost instantaneously her own climax began causing a wave of pleasure to rip through her body. As Simon's cock retracted out of her mouth her pleasure was clearly audible to the two heaven employee's and they both smiled in a job well done.

"So I guess I'll be seeing you again in about an hour then." Simon suggested as he finished cleaning himself off.

"That sounds about right to me." confirmed Nikki,"The next guy should already be waiting outside so could you send him in, we've a lot of work to do. "

"No problem," replied Simon"See you in a bit. "

"Ok, See you later, don't be late."

By this time Carla euphoria had subsided. However the tingling was still there. She realized that the wandering digits of her masseur were still brushing and caressing her pussy. Her horniness was refusing to go away, not that she was complaining mind. She was so content to just bask in the sexy tingles of her pussy that she didn't notice a new dark stranger replace the one whose cock she had just this minute tasted.

"Hey Nikki, long time, no see."

"Danny!" exclaimed Nikki"When did they move you over to oral? "

"It's just a temporary thing," Danny replied whilst he pulled down his shorts,"George is on vacation so I'm filling in a few of his shifts. It's always nice to spend time with the cocksuckers if you pardon the pun."

"Ha Ha. " moaned Nikki sarcastically, "well it's good to see you again and try to remember which end of the girl you're meant to be fucking Ok. "

"Yes Ma'am!" Danny reacted as he got into position,"ready when you are. "

Oblivious to the conversation happening above her Carla once again felt flesh pressing against her lips. Remembering the last time Carla was all too happy to grant this new prick access to her mouth. Danny's cock effortlessly slid in between the inviting lips and immediately Carla began to suck again. As she had expected Carla very soon began to feel things heat up downstairs and cheerily continue to suck and lick away.

"We have a fast learner I see," said Danny approvingly.

"It certainly appears that way." Replied Nikki,"Although remember Colin from accounting's theory..."

"Oh yes," interrupted Danny,"90% of the women who refuse to suck cock only do so because they fear they will enjoy it too much. " "It's a contentious theory I must say, but you cannot argue our current client doesn't back him up somewhat."

"Very true," remarked Nikki casually as, with her free hand, she began to rummage around inside a bag which was kept under the massage table.

"Is it time to up the ante?" questioned Danny gleefully.

"We're on a tight schedule with this one." said Nikki,"It's only a one day session so everything needs to be done as efficiently as possible. " With that, Nikki removed an eight inch black vibrator from the bag."And besides, her breasts are dying for some attention.

Nikki then proceeded to remove her fingers from Carla's soaking cunt and replace them with the smooth black shaft of the vibrator. Casually setting it to the second speed, Nikki left the mechanical phallus to do its thing whilst she applied some more oil to her hands in preparation for the next stage of Carla's massage.

After the brief disappointment of having the masseur's fingers removed from her sex, Carla was more than delighted with their replacement. The vibrator filled her cunt and was relentless in its assault on her pleasure zones. Continuing to vigorously suck away at the cock inside her it came as another pleasant surprise when two probing hands began to softly paw at her breasts. First it was just a soft caress, but it soon escalated into a full-on assault of her voluptuous globes. Small sensations of pleasure ripped through her as the hands pinched and pulled at her erect nipples. This only encouraged her to step up the rate at which her mouth was pumping away at the cock of a smiling Danny who was just loving the show.

"I think I'm gonna blow," gasped Danny,

"I need you to last another two minutes or so, " replied Nikki as she hurriedly turned the vibrator up to speed three, "She's not quite there yet. "

"I'll try my best," replied Danny unconvincingly,"But please be as quick as you can, this girl is an animal! "

Nikki continued to massage Carla's breast; the teasing pinches of her nipples became more and more frequent as need to come began to build and build. Right now there were only two things in the world Carla cared about: The vibrator which was so close to making her scream with delight, and Danny's cock which she knew held the key to her own pleasure. Sucking away, Carla's mouth moved into overdrive. She knew the moment was close for she felt Danny begin to thrust further and deeper down her throat. Carla was insatiable; the sensations in her pussy were beginning to overwhelm her, leaving her teetering on the brink of ecstasy.

At that moment, Nikki turned the vibrator to full speed as a desperate Danny convulsed and spasmed, spewing what felt like gallons of hot cum into Carla's waiting mouth. This hit Carla like a ton of bricks attached to an atom bomb and she moaned into Danny's cock as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her. Carla hungrily sucked every last drop of cum out of Danny cock in order to make her own pleasure last as long as possible. Finally she relented and Danny pulled his shaft free. The second her mouth was empty the vibrations in her pussy slowed down to calm her down but still keep her on the wrong side frustrated.

"My God, she is good!" cried Dan"I don't suppose she's got some time booked in our department does she? "

"I'm afraid you're out of luck," smiled Nikki,"She's strictly oral only. "

"God damn it!" lamented Dan in mock outrage,"Well I suppose I'm just gonna have to hope she gets booked in for further therapy sometime soon. "

"Stop drooling over the client." responded Nikki,"I'm on a tight schedule so I need you to call in the next guy. Go on, be off with ya. "

"Fine then," said Dan indignantly,"I know when I'm not wanted. " and with that he made for the door in melodramatic style to call in his successor.

Over the next few hours employee after employee was called into the Pavlovian Suite in order to aid Carla's therapy and every time Nikki had things to perfection. As soon as Carla felt the cum hit the back of her throat she was assaulted by wave after wave of orgasm before being brought back down to simmering in wait for the next one.

After twenty seven orgasms shared between nine heaven staff members, Nikki thought that Carla might be ready.

"Carla honey, I think it's time for us to round off your therapy so I would just like you to try and wind down for me Ok, could you do that for me? "

"Uh Huh," mumbled Carla, still very much in a daze from all the amazing sensations she had experienced in the last few hours.

"That's a good girl," complimented Nikki.

With that Nikki slowly slid the vibrator out of Carla soaked pussy before commencing a routine shoulder massage. Carla's breathing began to gradually return to normal. At that moment Simon entered the suite ready to help with the final stages.

"So you finally think she's got the message then do you?" asked Simon with a slight sense of sarcasm in his voice.

"I believe so." responded Nikki in kind. "It's time to put that theory to the test though, so you just stand there and for when you are needed."

With that Nikki refocused her attention on Carla who by now had pretty much reverted back to a state of calm.

"Now Carla, we I just wish to carry out one more shoulder massage. However you're in the wrong position for you to feel the full benefit of the treatment. I need you to kneel on the floor for me, can you do that? "

"Mmm hmm," confirmed Carla.

"That's a good girl," replied Nikki,"I'll help you down. "

With Nikki's help, Carla almost rolled off the massage table onto to floor. Composing herself she straightened her back until she was kneeling down with her back to Nikki. Nikki began to lightly rub Carla's shoulders before beckoning Simon over.

On his cue Simon unzipped his flies and positioned himself just in front of Carla's face. His freed cock inches from her face as was standard. He slowly edged his crotch towards the unsuspecting face of Carla until his penis tip began to lightly brush her nose and mouth.

As if on cue, Carla parted her lips and allowed the stray cock to slide into her mouth. She naturally began to work her way down the shaft sucking and kissing as she went. Once Carla was in full flow Nikki stepped away in order to fully assess Carla's conditioning. Carla however could not care less and the growing wetness returning to her loins only encouraged her to continue orally massaging this latest rogue member. Getting into full flow her head began to pick up speed till it almost seemed to be bouncing on top of Simon's vertical shaft. Small mini orgasms were already beginning to pulsate through Carla's body making her feel that the time for release was close. Spurred on she became relentless in her assault on Simon. Driving and pumping and sucking and kissing and working and licking him towards climax. All Carla cared about was feeling that cum hit the back of her throat and almost before she'd even finished thinking that sentence, Simon let out a moan before spurting a stream of cum down Carla's throat instantly sending her into a simultaneous climax.

Watching Carla twitch and spasm in euphoria as she hungrily sucked every possible drop of seed from Simon's cock, Nikki knew that it was mission accomplished. Pleased at another job well done she now just had to deal with the finishing touches before releasing the new-improved Carla onto her fiancé.

king_wesley
king_wesley
692 Followers
12