Ashley's Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
A family get together turns into a family getting together.
22.6k words
4.78
65.7k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers

Author's Note: I apologize for this last chapter taking so long, it has been a busy summer. I hope it was worth the wait. This story picks up right where chapter three left off. Please start from the beginning and get the full effect of the story. Again, thanks P&J for the wonderfully HOT storyline. I would like to dedicate this chapter to you both. Thanks, R.

I watched a couple more minutes of this craziness and noticed that they put the money behind our name sign behind the registers. I couldn't get to her phone so I decided to go and look to see if the money was still there or not. This was going to be a very bad turn in our relationship if she ran her mouth. I walked out onto the sales floor and found Sara organizing the thongs that we had on sale yesterday. She was so beautiful that I was going to be cheating myself for giving up on this. I had to protect my career at all costs. Sara was so busy that I was able to walk right up to where they had stashed the money without her noticing. I reached my hand behind the sign and could not believe what I had found.

*

I found an envelope full of twenty dollar bills. I counted them and found exactly $120. I smiled as I held the envelope to my chest. Sara was not in it for the money or she would have squealed yesterday to the girls and collected her cash. I was made a happy girl right then and there. I placed the envelope back behind the sign, exactly as I found it and walked back to my office.

I breathed a sigh of relief and chastised myself for doubting what I was feeling about Sara. I counted out the drawers and made sure that everything matched from last night's counting and took them out to the registers. We had five minutes before we opened. Sara was standing there looking out into the empty hallway outside our gate. She turned and looked at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"It looks like it is going to be a slow day, sweetie. What are we going to do with our time today?"

I smiled at her and shook my head. "You are being a bad girl, young lady. I don't want to have to punish you tonight."

She gave me a stern look and said, "If anyone is to be punished, it will be you, my little girl. Mommy will make sure to punish you for your lusty thoughts tonight. How about we play a little game today and tonight? Let's keep track of how many slutty things that you do in a day and I'll give you 10 lashes for each one of them. That takes the count up to 10 right now."

"What do you mean? What have I done slutty today, already?"

She looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "I know that you were masturbating in the kitchen this morning."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"And that will add another 10 to make 20. Lying about it when confronted makes it slutty."

"All right, how did you know? I took every precaution so that you wouldn't know."

"Never mind how I found out, just know that you cannot keep anything from me."

"Yes Ma'am. I will remember that." I glanced up at the clock and saw that it was 9:59 am. I went to unlock the gate and threw it open. "We are ready for business. Sundays are almost always slow, but a sunny Sunday is the pits. We'll be lucky to cover our wages today, much less make a profit. It's a good thing that we had such a good day yesterday. By the way, the place looks great. You did an awesome job at straightening up the place and getting the signs for today's sale out."

"Well, thank you Miss Ashley, don't tell anyone but I am kissing the boss' ass to get into her pants. Or should I say, under the skirt? I am just trying to impress the boss and keep my job. I appreciate you noticing."

"I am a big proponent of giving compliments. I don't feel that employees get enough appreciation from their superiors. I will always notice a good job. I am thankful for my employees."

We stood their watching a couple of people wander past our store and keep walking. I stood there with my arms crossed trying to look happy that I was at work. I would much rather be back in my bedroom sucking on this beautiful woman's pussy. That thought running through my head made my pussy start flowing again.

"So, tell me about your mom. I would like to be able to act intelligent in front of her tonight. Give me some topics to bring up in conversation."

I stared ahead thinking what I could say about my mom. She was the best a girl could ask for. "Well, she is real down to earth and easy to get along with. She has never met a stranger. We are very close. When my daddy walked out on us 15 years ago, when I was 8, she was dumbfounded. She didn't understand why and she went through quite a bout of depression. We went to counseling and we were taught that it was not our fault but rather the irresponsibility of a man that could not handle a family. Once a year had past, my mom went back to school and became a nurse.

"She got her degree and passed the state boards with flying colors. She has worked at the same hospital for the last 12 years. She is now a head nurse of an entire ward of nurses. She is the fairest boss anyone could ask for. She bases her opinion on what she sees rather than what she hears. Which in the case of working in a hospital, you hear a lot of things. There is some truth to the validity of soap operas. In fact, soaps usually are pretty tame compared to real life.

"She has taught me to be independent so that I would not go through something like she did and basically had to recreate her life. She wanted me to be my own person so that someone could not steal my self esteem and rob me blind. She was my mentor, my teacher and my friend as well as my mother. I can't wait for you to meet her."

We talked and talked all day. It came to be about 2:00 in the afternoon and we had only about three customers. I heard familiar laughter coming through the mall. I did not realize who it was that was so familiar until they walked into the store. It was Uncle John and Auntie Pam. She was dressed to the hilt in short shorts and a low cut t-shirt with a pair of white stiletto platforms. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were sticking straight out to greet us.

"Well, fancy seeing you both here on a beautiful Sunday," I said to them. "We haven't had a handful of customers all day and then all of a sudden my two favorite customers come in the store. What do you think about that Sara?"

She looked at me with a smile and said, "Well, let's make sure to take care of these customers in the proper way. What can we show you today?"

"First, let me make the introductions. Sara, this is my Uncle John, Auntie Pam's gorgeous husband." They shook hands. "And you remember Auntie Pam, don't you?"

"How could I forget Auntie Pam? It's nice to see you again." She gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. They smiled as they parted. "So, is there anything in particular that you would like to check out today?"

Uncle John leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "I just wanted to come down here and see what you had to offer us. I've heard that the service in this place is absolutely outstanding and I wanted to see for myself. Let me take a look around for a few minutes while you three girls talk. I'll let you know what I find." He had a smile on his face to die for and I could tell that his dick was getting hard inside of his shorts. This might be an all right afternoon after all.

He walked around the store and began picking things up and looking over at his beautiful wife. She looked at me and said, "He is worse than a kid in a candy store in one of these places. You just wait and see. His wallet is a lot deeper than mine. If you thought my sale was good, wait until you see what your Uncle John will spend in here. So, other than slow, how are you two girls doing? Are you still coming to Jenny's tonight, Sara?"

"If that is Ashley's mom, then the answer is yes, I am still coming over with Ashley. It ought to prove to be interesting."

Auntie Pam looked at me and smiled. "You look absolutely gorgeous today. There are not a whole lot of women out there that look good without stockings on, but your legs are most definitely nice enough that you should never cover them up. Sara, you look great too. Do you always dress this provocatively at work?"

I spoke up and said, "Yes, you would not believe what our looks will do for our sales. If you're thinking sexy lingerie for a lover and you walk in and see us girls flaunting our cleavage and showing off our legs, you are more inclined to listen to our suggestions and add all of the accessories needed to make your planned evening a success."

Auntie Pam slid up close to me and put her arm around my shoulders and drew me into a very sexy passionate kiss. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue and my pussy started getting warmer. She darted her tongue in and out of my mouth and licked the outline of my lips. I glanced over Sara's way to see her reaction to this kiss and I thought I saw a hint of envy from her. It was either envy or jealousy, I am not sure which, but it was there.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked into my Auntie Pam's eyes and saw the flicker of green flecks light up from the store lights. "Why don't you let Sara show you around the back room? I know we didn't get to spend much time back there the other night. We had other things on our mind that evening."

Sara jumped at the chance. "I will go and see if Uncle John needs any fashion tips for his best girl. Sara, take care of her. I am entrusting you the second most important woman in my life, right after my mom."

They walked toward the back room and I walked over to Uncle John. "Are you finding anything interesting that you might want for your lovely wife?"

He looked at me with a devilish grin on his face and said, "I think you are the only thing that she finds interesting in this store at the moment. You have a hold on her in a way that I have never seen. After you left last night, we had some amazing love making going on. I haven't seen her like this since we got married. It's almost as if you have awakened a slumbering harlot and now she can't get enough. Thank you Miss Ashley, you have made me a very happy man."

"Oh Uncle John, you have no idea how she makes me feel. She has been a part of my fantasies for years, along with you, mind you. Last night was a wet dream, come true. I think this is going to be a fabulous summer for us all."

"I whole heartedly agree. You know what I would like to see?"

"What my handsome Uncle?"

"I would like to see you and Sara seduce Pam while I am watching in the corner. I would like to see how events went down the other night in this store."

"Well, you know that I was the only one here that evening. My other girls were at lunch when she came in. I sent the girls home while she was naked in the dressing room. We can seduce my Auntie Pam, if you would like, but it would not be like it was the other night."

"I don't care. I just want to see all three of you touching and I can't wait for another night. I want to watch my wife become a little lesbian slut. I want to see just how bi-sexual she really is. Can you do that for me please?" The pleading in his eyes was blatant. I could not resist trying my wily ways out on her again. I think Sara would enjoy it also. Flirting with your customers always made good sales.

"Well, why don't you look around and see which outfits you might like to see on Auntie and I'll go back and get the girls. It shouldn't take me but a few minutes."

I walked to the back room and when I opened the door, I was shocked to see Sara down on her knees in front of Auntie Pam and licking her pussy. I didn't know what to feel. I was surprised, for sure, but I don't know if it was jealousy or what was making my stomach roll. Here I am, supposed to be the woman having her cake and eating it too and here were my two lovers getting it on in my toy room.

They didn't know that I was in the room. Right now, it was only the two of them in their little pussy eating world. I stood there for a minute and thought about my options and how I should react to finding them in this position. I didn't want to come across as a bitch. I was more hurt than angry but I knew if I flew off the handle, I might lose them both. I would not let that happen. So, I stood there and watched for a couple of minutes and let myself calm down.

My heartbeat returned to normal within thirty seconds. My breathing was slowing and then everything heated back up again as I really got into what I was seeing. I was watching the two beautiful women that I had had in my bedroom this weekend pleasuring each other, tremendously. I reached up and started playing with my nipples through my blouse. My pussy started flowing rapidly as Sara got Auntie closer with every lick.

I watched as Sara brought her fingers up to Auntie's slit and shoved them deep inside her cunt. I could hear the wetness coming from Auntie's pussy. Auntie Pam lifted her leg up and set it on the counter that held the glass dildos. She was spread wide open for Sara and she took full advantage of it. She added another finger to her tight little cunt and started sucking on her clit like she was a child nursing. Auntie Pam was now pulling Sara into her pussy and moaning. I couldn't stand it anymore; I had to be a part of this action. They were enthralled with their actions and never even noticed me walking towards them. Sara was kneeling with her legs spread apart just enough for me to get my head underneath her. That was the spot that I chose.

I got on my back and scooted up between her legs and looked up at a moist, wet, hairy pussy. She kept it nice and trimmed and the hair was glistening from her juices. I licked my lips and stuck my tongue between her folds. She jumped when she felt my tongue and looked down to see who was there. She smiled down at me as I sucked her clit into my mouth. That made her service Auntie Pam even better. She sped up her thrusts inside Auntie's cunt and she attacked her clit with her lips.

Sara was so wet that I just kept lapping up pussy juice coming from her hole. She tasted awesome and I watched her every move on Auntie Pam. I reached up and put a couple of my fingers deep inside of her wet cunt and started matching her thrusts on Auntie Pam. Auntie was getting closer to an orgasm. I could tell by the pitch of her moans. The higher they got; the closer she was.

Uncle John must have heard Auntie moaning because he was in the room watching us as we filled the room with sexual noises. I reached between my legs with my free hand and started rubbing my hard little clit. My pussy was soaked and I really needed some attention. I was doubly hot now that I had come to terms with this little escapade. I glanced over and saw that Uncle John had his cock out of his shorts and was stroking it while he watched this little lesbian threesome.

When I saw his cock, all I could think about was him sliding into me with that big hard on. I never got the chance to be fucked by that huge cock last night and I wanted it now. I caught his eyes and motioned him over toward my pussy. My legs were spread apart and my fingers were sliding in and out of my soaking wet cunt. He caught my drift and started walking toward me still stroking his cock.

I looked up as I heard Auntie scream out in ecstasy and said, "Oh god Sara, please make me cum. I want you to taste my juices. You are one hot little whore to eat my pussy while my niece is right outside this door." She didn't know I was here eating Sara's pussy. That meant she didn't know that Uncle John was about to stick his cock inside me for the first time. This was completely HOT!

Sara was pounding four fingers inside Auntie's tight cunt and was getting ready to add her thumb. She was now licking Auntie's clit as hard as she could and keeping up with the thrusts inside her hot little pussy. I was mimicking to Sara's pussy what Sara was doing to Auntie Pam. Uncle John got between my legs and rubbed his fingers through my pussy lips. I moved my hand and gave him full access to my cunt.

I could feel the head of his cock sliding through my pussy lips and rubbing on my hard little clit. It felt so good. I had not had a real cock inside of me for over three years. I was more than ready for a cock like this. He placed the head at my opening and thrust inside me slowly and steadily. He was stretching out my pussy walls with his huge cock. I was so tight, it was not even funny. When he was all the way inside me, he stayed still for just a minute to allow my cunt to get used to his cock. Once my muscles relaxed a little bit, he began stroking nice and easy in and out of my wet little cunt.

Auntie Pam was so close by now that she was pulling Sara tighter into her pussy. She screamed out, "Yes! Sara eat my fucking pussy. That feels so good. I am going to cum like a little whore! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!!!"

She squirted her juices all over Sara's face and Sara was not letting her come down anytime soon. She was fisting her cunt now and lapping up all of the pussy juice that she could gather. The rest fell down on my face as I was twisting my hand and getting my entire fist into Sara's cunt. Uncle John was stroking harder and faster as he watched the events unfold. He reached down and started pinching and twisting my nipples. That added another layer of lust to the mix. I could taste Auntie Pam's juices mixed in with Sara's now. She squirted that much that I could feel and taste her juice. I was in heaven.

I could feel Uncle John's cock get harder inside of me and I could feel his balls tighten up as he bounced them off of my ass cheeks. I could feel Sara's cunt muscles tighten around my fingers as my entire fist was stroking in and out of her tight little cunt. This was so fucking erotic taking place in my back room. Thank god there were no security cameras in here. It was a hot little foursome that was about to explode into a cacophony of orgasmic sounds. Uncle John was restraining himself to a level that I had not seen in a man. Of course, I had never been with a man of Uncle John's maturity.

Sara started cumming as she was bringing Auntie to another mind blowing orgasm. I could feel her muscles tightening and the pressure that was building was going to explode in any second. I was ready for it. I wanted her pussy juice all over my face. I wanted to smell like her when I met my mom's newest friend tonight. I wanted to feel every drop on my face. And that is exactly what happened. When she exploded, she squirted all over me and all over my face. About that time, Uncle John reached down and started rubbing my clit as he continued to pound his hard cock inside my tight slutty cunt.

Auntie Pam was in the middle of the throes of orgasm when Uncle John moaned out and caught her attention. She looked down between her legs and saw my face eating Sara's pussy and then she looked over Sara and saw her husband fucking her niece while I ate Sara's pussy. She exploded. She did not stop cumming for a solid two minutes. There was so much juice squirting out of her pussy that Sara was just completely soaked. She looked like she had taken a shower. I was not much drier and Sara's cunt was spasming so hard that I could no longer move my hand. Her cunt was like a vice on my fist.

Uncle John emptied his balls into my cunt, nice and deep. It felt good to have a human cock inside of me rather than the plastic ones that I had been used to. This was going to be a great summer. The heat from his semen entering my hot little cunt, combined with, him rubbing my clit brought on one hell of an orgasm from my cunt. My muscles clamped down on his cock and he planted himself inside me so deep that there was no way that I was pushing him out. He rode that ride like he was in the fucking rodeo. I was amazed.

I had not had a lot of male lovers that could stay inside me when I came this hard. I usually ended up pushing them out of me, mid orgasm. Not Uncle John, buddy, he stayed in and didn't move a muscle. When Sara finally allowed Auntie Pam to start to relax, we all sort of collapsed onto the floor. Auntie Pam scooted over toward Uncle John and said, "Did you enjoy that, sweetheart?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers