Ashlynn Goes to Work Ch. 04

Story Info
A little anal between meetings keeps the boss happy.
2.2k words
4.34
58.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers

I chose my outfit very carefully the next morning, hoping that John would be inspired to follow through on his desires that very day. I'd learned quickly over the past few weeks that John had strong opinions about the importance of dressing professionally in the workplace, but that he also expected to find me in sexy, matching undergarments should the mood strike him to explore beneath that professional exterior.

I selected my favorite purple lace bra and matching thong, and then added matching garters to which I hooked my thigh-high stockings. I smiled at myself in the mirror as I took in the view for a moment before adding more layers. I pulled on a fitted, knee-length black skirt and stepped into my black heels. Next was my purple silk blouse, then the blazer to match the skirt. I pulled my auburn hair back into two small clips, one above each ear, and then rummaged through my jewelry box to pick just the right accents. Pearl stud earrings and a pearl necklace, perfect.

It was 10:30 before I finally saw John, who was late to the office after an early-morning meeting off-site. As he passed by my desk, he paused, smiled, and asked - as always, loud enough for our co-workers to hear - if I could join him in his office to go over some figures. I hoped he planned to go over mine, but tried to tell myself to be patient, as it was always possible we wouldn't have time to do anything but work.

John seemed serious that morning as he motioned for me to sit down across from his desk, and proceeded to delegate a long list of tasks to me. It was at least a week's worth of work, and he told me that he needed it in two days. Yikes! My anal explorations of the night before - and my desire to share that story with my boss - were suddenly the furthest thing from my mind.

When I finally looked up from the notepad on which I had been furiously scribbling, John was giving me a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry, Ashlynn. I realize I'm asking a lot. But you know I wouldn't delegate all that work unless I had an even bigger list of tasks for myself."

"Absolutely, John. No worries, that's my job, and I'm happy to do it!"

"Thanks, Ashlynn. As always, I appreciate your positive attitude."

"OK, then, so I should probably get to work on all this?" I got up to leave, but John quickly interrupted me.

"Leaving so soon? I was hoping you'd have a story to share with me, about your progress on that other little task I gave you?"

"Um, well, OK..."

John reached over to his phone, dialed four digits, and hit the speakerphone button. I recognized the number immediately from the motions of his hands; he was dialing out to the secretary who sat outside his office.

"Helen, I've just given Ashlynn a huge task list, and now I'm going to keep her away from her desk even longer to go over more figures with me. Could you please order us both some lunch from that deli on the corner, my treat?"

"Yes, John, no problem," replied Helen's sweet, grandmotherly voice from over the speakerphone.

"I'd like to have the food delivered at noon, that gives us about an hour to work. Could you please hold all my calls and make sure we're undisturbed during that time?"

"No problem, sir. I'll buzz you when the food arrives."

"Thanks, Helen."

"So, Ashlynn," he said with a smile after hanging up the call, "where were we?"

"You had just asked me to give you a progress report on my, um, homework?"

"Ah, of course. How could I forget. So, why don't you come sit over here with me, and tell me about your evening?"

I stood up, set down my paperwork, and walked around his desk. I reached down and took the fabric of my skirt into my fingers, and slowly raised it. John smiled and gave me an approving glance when he saw the garters. When I had raised my skirt up to my hips, I straddled John and lowered myself down onto him, and could feel his cock begin to grow hard, pressing against his slacks, as I rubbed against him.

I began a slow, steady grinding motion as I began to describe to him how I had so eagerly followed his instructions to explore my limits of pain and pleasure.

"I'm ready for you, John, just liked you asked me to be. I used my favorite toy to fuck my tight virgin ass, and I loved every second of it. I can't wait to be your dirty little slut."

"Oh, really? So you're telling me you actually like that sort of thing? You didn't think it was too dirty, too naughty for a nice young lady such as yourself?"

"Oh, hell no. It was the most amazing sensation I've ever experienced. And I dreamt all night about how it would be even hotter if it was you penetrating me. Please take me, John. Take me in the ass, right here in your office."

"Well, OK, Ashlynn, if you insist."

He took hold of my hips and ground against me harder now, and I could feel how much his cock was straining to be free of its workday constraints.

"But before I take you in the ass, there's a few other parts of your body I'd like to explore with my hard cock, if you don't mind?"

"Anywhere you like, John. Your wish is my command."

He smiled and pulled me up off of him before pushing me down to my knees. I needed no further instruction before tugging at his belt and zipper to free his cock. I took him into my mouth in one long, smooth motion, my hands reaching to massage his balls as I deep-throated him.

He sighed, leaning back into his chair for a moment to enjoy the sensations before sitting up again and reaching down to unbutton my blouse. Each of his hands found one of my tits, and he began gently, and then not so gently, kneading them and rolling my nipples in his strong fingers.

"Your mouth feels so amazing on my cock, Ashlynn," he whispered, "but you know where I'd really like to have it, is between your gorgeous tits."

I slowly pulled myself up off of his hard cock, which glistened with my saliva, and finished the work he'd started to unbutton my blouse. I started to try to take off my blazer and blouse, but he stopped me, wagging his finger.

"Not so fast, Ashlynn. Remember how close our co-workers are. Always remove as little clothing as possible."

I pulled my tits out of the cups of my bra and squeezed them together, remaining on my knees but pulling closer to him. He scooted to the edge of his chair and rubbed his hard cock against my nipples.

"I don't suppose you brought any lubricant with you?"

"No, John, I'm sorry."

"Then I need you to spit on it. Spit on my cock."

The words sounded so naughty to me, and it felt like such a slutty thing to do, to spit on command, that I was even more turned on. I summoned as much saliva as I could, leaned down, and quietly spit on his him until his skin was dripping with my saliva. He forced his cock between my tits and began fucking them furiously. I squeezed my tits together as hard as I could to create as tight a space for his throbbing cock as possible, and then opened my mouth and stuck out my tougue, which could just barely reach the tip of his cock on each stroke.

After a few minutes, he pulled away from me, stood up, took my hand, and led me to the leather sofa on the other side of his office. He motioned for me to lie down, put a pillow behind my head, and straddled my chest. I once again spit on his cock as he presented it in front of my mouth, then pressed my tits together for him. In this position, he was able to thrust more powerfully, and I was able to actually take a few inches of his cock into my mouth on each stroke.

He reached a hand behind his back, spread my legs, and began playing with my pussy lips and clit, and causing me to squirm beneath him. I did my best to maintain my focus on his cock as he agressively fondled my clit and I felt my pussy begin to grow very hot and wet. Just as I felt that John was approaching a climax, he slowed his motions and then pulled away from me, kneeling on the floor next to the sofa.

"My god, Ashlynn, you have the most perfect tits. I would love to cum all over them, but we'll have to save that for a time when you don't have to walk back out of my office afterwards."

He then returned a hand to my pussy, thrusting two fingers into me as I arched my back to give him more depth. He used his other hand to squeeze my breasts and alternated between them, taking first one, then the other nipple into his mouth and gently nibbling. Stopping just as he had me completely flustered, John pulled away once again and asked me a simple question.

"Are you ready?"

"Absolutely."

He climbed back onto the sofa, and sat down next to me, his cock jutting straight up from his body as he pulled my legs together and helped as I removed my panties and tossed them to the floor. I sat up, straddled him, took his cock in my hand, and rubbed the tip against my pussy lips for a few moments before lowering myself onto him. He kissed me passionately as I rode up and down on him for a few moments, just long enough to provide the lubrication for what I knew he had planned next.

Before I was ready to stop, he pulled me up off of his cock and took my hand, leading me back to the area behind his desk, bringing a pillow from the sofa with us. He positioned me on my knees with my forearms flat against the floor and the pillow to cushion my face. With the height differential between us, he found himself in the perfect position when he went down to one knee.

John was the one to spit now, and I squirmed as I felt the warm liquid hit my ass. With one hand reaching around to fondle my clit, he used the other to help as he began pressing the tip of his cock, lubricated with only his spit, against my tight asshole. Remembering the immense pleasure I'd brought myself the night before, I did my best to relax, focusing on his expert fingers on my clit rather than the incredible twinges of pain I was feeling.

After a few moments, I realized that he'd been able to slide a few inches inside of me, and he was beginning to move in and out, slowly and gently. Pleasure was quickly overcoming pain as I learned to relax even more. He was whispering towards my ear, "oh my god, Ashlynn. You're so incredibly tight. Can I go further?"

"Yes, yes, please. I want your big, hard cock to fill my tight little virgin ass!"

I reached behind to fondle him as he began pushing a bit harder, a bit faster. He moaned when my fingers found his balls, and dropped his hand from my clit and moved both hands to my tits, squeezing them furiously in rhythm with his cock moving in and out of my ass. After a few moments of this, I was completely at his mercy, unable to do anything but feel the alternating waves of pain and pleasure as he took me from behind.

His hands fell away from my breasts now and I felt him pull up off of his knee, shifting his position so that he was crouching behind me. I did my best to lift my tight little ass even higher in the air for him, giving him easier access to pound me with abandon now. He was moving too quickly for me to keep a hand on his balls, so I brought my arm back around, wet my fingers in my dripping pussy, and began stroking my clit.

I came almost immediately, completely overwhelmed by all of the sensations. As I came back down from my high, I realized that my own orgasm had a side benefit for John. I somehow relaxed enough in that moment of pleasure that he was now completely inside of me, his long, hard cock buried in my ass. Once there, he held that position for a few moments, my muscles clenching around him, before stroking in and out a few more times, and then I felt him jerk and became aware of a new sensation as he shot his load deep inside of me.

We stayed there for a few moments more, panting, catching our breath, before he stood up, zipped his slacks, and then helped me to get up and get dressed. I glanced at the clock and realized that we'd managed to use almost the entire hour available to us before lunch would be delivered.

"Well, Ashlynn," John said, summoning his commanding work voice, "you certainly did an excellent job of preparing. I'll have to think up another, equally inspiring task for you next time!"

"Your wish is my command, sir."

kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers