Asian Teen Gangbang

Story Info
An eighteen-year-old is taken by five guys.
4.9k words
4.35
308.1k
423
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal sat cross legged on the bed, her long black hair untied and flowing down to below her shoulders. She was nineteen and had been getting home tutoring for the past three months, her mom was Chinese and had typically high expectations of her daughter.

Although she found it stressful sometimes, like today where she'd only just gotten back from class to find David already waiting for her extra lessons, most of the time she actually enjoyed the challenge and opportunity to push herself.

Despite being fairly attractive with her pale skin, subtle Asian features, long hair and slender athletic build she spent most of her time studying or practicing so she had never had a 'proper' boyfriend. She didn't even think about sex all that often and just didn't get involved in her girlfriends' giggly chats about famous firsts.

"You know you don't have to wear a uniform at the college right?" David said looking up at here a smile on his lips.

"Haha, I know...but I like it. It helps me get into the right zone ya know? Anyway what's wrong with it?" Crystal shuffled and looked down at her plain grey skirt, blue sweater vest and white shirt.

"Oh..hehe no don't get me wrong I like it, I was just wondering is all."

"Usually you're not early or I would have had time to change!" she stuck her tongue out at him in a playfully mocking gesture.

"Nah stockings are definitely you," David said and moved his hand over onto her thigh.

Crystal looked up at him slightly surprised at the warmth of his hand, their eyes met as he slid his hand slowly under her skirt.

"Errm...what are you doing?" she asked as she explored the feelings suddenly rushing through her body.

"Just tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable Crystal." As he spoke his hand reached the warm centre between her legs and began to press against her panties.

"I..err..ss..David." She instinctively opened her legs slightly, letting them uncross as David moved closer and began caressing her pussy.

As he moved in and planted a soft kiss on her lips, his other hand stroking her hair she realized she'd been consciously ignoring how she felt about him for weeks. He was older but fit and well built but what really made her lie awake at night, was how gentle and patient he was. He seemed to know the answers to all her questions but never looked down on her for not knowing something. Not like some of the professors at the college did.

David's fingers had made their way round the side of her panties and were now gently probing her moist slit which brought her attention back to the moment. She kissed him deeply letting her tongue slip into his mouth.

"Lie back," he whispered huskily as he turned her side ways across the bed and slid down her body pressing his face and hands over her pert breasts as they forced against the material of her shirt.

Crystal sighed as David slid his thumbs under the sides of her panties and slipped them down over her legs. He then returned to her slit quickly and paused for a moment his mouth inches above her pink virgin pussy.

"You're so fucking beautiful Crystal," he said and slid his tongue slowly over her pussy lips.

Crystal gasped and pressed her head back hard into the bed as David began teasing and sucking on her pussy and clit. Every now and then he'd probe within her body with his tongue each time forcing a deep moan or excited yelp from Crystal.

David knew what he was doing and it didn't take long for Crystal to climax. Her tight young body tensing as her thighs and hips shook. As she panted enjoying the sensations, he leaned over her and planted a wet kiss on her lips while gently un-buttoning her blouse.

He then took her hands and lifted her up to the edge of the bed. The front of his pants were taut around his dick which popped out as he undid his belt and fly. Crystal looked up at him with a slightly unsure nervous expression.

"You wanna try?" David asked as he dropped his pants and held his rock hard cock in front of her face.

"Hmmm I guess..."

"You don't have to, if you don't want to..." he said stroking her hair.

"No it's okay I'd like to try it." She took his cock in her hand and cautiously licked the tip. David took her head in his hands and guided her mouth onto his meat. She slid her lips carefully around the head and explored the tip with her tongue tasting the salty precum.

David pushed slightly, sliding his cock deeper into her mouth; she slurped around the shaft as saliva dripped over her chin. Eventually David reached her gag reflex and pulled back as she continued to play her tongue over his meat.

"Fuck you're good at this Crys!"

He continued to pump slowly into her mouth for a few minutes and then pulled out. He knelt down again and slipped his hand between her legs probing her wet mound.

"Are you ready?" He asked pushing her back onto the bed and planting another passionate kiss on her lips as he continued to finger her.

"Mmmm...yes." David slid onto the bed near her and lifted her up onto his lap. "We should take it easy okay? Just go at your own pace."

Crystal took off the rest of her shirt and bra leaving only her skirt and stockings on, and then lifted herself up to position David's cock against her wet pussy. David took her by the waist and supported her weight as she slowly pressed downwards.

"Oh my god," Crystal gasped as his head penetrated her. David gave her time to get used to it before lowering her further onto his shaft. Eventually he felt resistance and Crystals face bunched up into a wince. David paused for a moment and then lifted his upper body and pulled her down sharply onto his cock.

"OH FUCK!" Crystal squealed and started to struggle but David held her tightly until she stopped squirming and opened her eyes which glistened with tears.

"It's okay, just give it a moment for you to get used to it baby...relax."

The burning tearing pain in Crystal's pussy began to subside and was replaced with a wonderful sense of being full. It still hurt and felt like he might be tearing her apart but she was getting used to it slowly. Eventually David let her move and she slid off his shaft leaving a few blood trails.

David took control of her again and thrust back into her pussy holding her against his body as he thrust slowly and deeply into her.

"Un, un, un..oh," Crystal moaned with each thrust closing her eyes and enjoying the building sensation inside her.

Again her body convulsed and contracted sending shock waves up her spine and making her arch her back against David's arms that were clasped around her. Her once virgin pussy gripped tightly around his dick almost bringing him to climax with her. Crystal felt his meat twitch and throb within her and suddenly opened her eyes.

"Wait don't cum in me!"

"Don't worry Crys." David turned her over and laid her on the bed, then thrust a few more times into her tight wet pussy, before pulling out and blowing his load over her heaving belly and crumpled skirt. He then lay down next to her and smiled planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Wow, you are so fucking hot Crystal!" Crystal slid her hand in a circle on the sticky cum that was pooling on her belly and lazily rubbed her slightly sore pussy with the other hand. They lay there for a moment and then David got up and helped her back to her feet. "Okay you go grab a bath and I'll make lunch...when are your parents coming back again?"

"Not until like tomorrow. Probably pretty late too."

"Perfect. Get cleaned up and I'll be in the lounge...oh and make sure you put your stockings back on sexy," he winked and walked out.

About an hour later Crystal came through to the lounge wearing nothing but her towel and white stockings. As she entered the room she paused when she saw David and four other men sitting and standing around the room.

"Oh...errm did you invite people?"

"Hey Crys...yea these are a few of my friends, I was telling them about how cute you are and they asked if they could come over and meet you. It's okay don't be shy babe."

Crystal looked around the room nervously as a couple of the men moved closer to her on either side.

"Hey honey, I'm Matt and that's Rich. You know it's so warm out, I bet you could air dry pretty quick. What do you think Rich?"

"Yep I bet so. I know I'm feeling warm, might have to take my shirt off soon."

As they spoke the men slowly removed Crystal's towel and let it fall behind her.

"Holy Shit!" gasped Rich as various other remarks and compliments were muttered around the room, which made Crystal blush. While she felt very exposed she kind of liked the attention she was getting from all these sets of hungry eyes around her, and she could already see their hard-ons pressing against their pants. This made her heart pound with both fear and excitement.

"Come over here sweetie. I'm Vance and this is Tony. And I hear you know David pretty well already."

Vance was a tall guy who was standing near the couch. He beckoned her over and then pushed her shoulders slightly till she knelt.

"So, I also hear you have a hidden talent," he said with a smirk as he undid his belt and dropped his trousers. His cock was slightly thinner than David's but a bit longer and it stood pointing at the ceiling.

"Wanna show me how good you are honey?" he said as he took hold of Crystal's head with both hands.

"Wait...David?" Crystal asked turning to try and see where David was.

"It's okay Crys, these guys are my friends they'll take good care of you."

Vance directed her head back to his stiff member, pressing it against her lips. Crystal's heart was pounding but the thought of this room full of fit older men all looking at her naked body, kneeling on the thick white carpet of her parent's lounge was making her pussy wet again. Plus she didn't actually see any way out of this so she opened her lips and allowed Vance's cock to slip into her hot mouth.

Vance let her suck his cock for a few minutes then began slowly thrusting into her mouth. This made Crystal gag once or twice but she found that her reflex could be controlled more and more as she felt his engorged head pressing down her throat. She was actually getting into it with her eyes closed and low hums escaping her mouth round the meat, when suddenly she heard Vance grunt and his shaft twitched. He grabbed her head and pressed his cock hard into the roof of her mouth before blowing his load down her throat.

Crystal's eyes shot open and she gasped coughing and choking at the sudden taste. Vance let her go and she fell to the ground still coughing and wiping her mouth with her arm. As she recovered herself she felt strong arms lifting her up at the waist and she was picked up and dropped, still in a kneeling position on the sofa.

David moved round in front of her leaning down to kiss her cheek and as he did he whispered, "Relax sweetie." He then straightened up with a smile and presented his stiff cock to her face. As Crystal looked up into his eyes still unsure and scared, she felt fingers slide down over her pert ass and into her slit. She tried to turn to see who it was but David caught her head with his hands and guided her mouth down onto his rod.

As she began to suck she felt the fingers exploring her pussy, probing gently until they brushed her already sensitive clit. She involuntarily let out a quiet moan around David's meat which elicited sniggers and comments from around her. Then she felt warmth around her pussy and a tongue began lapping against her cunt lips. It was forceful and he clearly knew what he was doing as it didn't take long for her pussy to begin leaking juices again. As she sucked David's cock deep into her throat, she closed her eyes and moaned louder and louder.

For a few moments that felt like forever she was in ecstasy as the hot mouth pleasured her throbbing clit, and then suddenly it was gone. She whimpered around David's cock and tried to look back but her head was held firmly. She didn't have to wait long though, soon she felt the eager head of one of the guys' cocks slide over her dripping slit and press against her tight tummy. Then he drew back and pressed into her body hard, her eyes squeezed shut as she moaned loudly around David's meat until the guy bottomed out in her and held it for a moment for her to adjust.

David took hold more tightly on her head and almost in synchronization they both began fucking her. The guy behind thrust hard and deep but kept the pace slow, so she felt every inch of his cock ramming into her tight, wet pussy as David slid his shaft equally slowly down into her throat while she sucked, licked and drooled over it.

It only took a few thrusts more from David before he also blew his load deep into her throat. This time she was more ready for it and sucked hard swallowing every last spurt from his twitching dick. Most of her mind was focusing on the deep fucking she was getting from behind, and as David's cock withdrew from her mouth followed by trails of cum and drool, she grunted and moaned with each impact.

"Oh my god you are so fucking hot and tight!" the guy behind her exclaimed as he continued thrusting deep and hard into her soaking pussy.

"Oh...oh...oh," Crystal moaned again and again each time she felt her tight hole filled. Her eyes closed and mouth open she had almost lost herself to the intense sensations engulfing her body. She suddenly realized as the thrusting from behind became slightly more irregular and she heard the guy panting and grunting over her, she'd not seen any condoms on any of the guys.

"Wait!" She panted suddenly tensing up. "Where are you going to cum?!"

The guy behind her slowed and then pressed hard into her as he leaned down over her back so that his lips were near her ear.

"Five guys are gonna fuck every one of your holes all day long sweetie...don't worry we're gonna fill you up." He chuckled as he straightened up again gripping on to her hips and resuming his fucking fast and hard. Crystal's heart was now pounding and her eyes were wide as the fog of new sensations was lifted by what she'd just been told. She tried to move but the guy fucking her was holding on tight and ramming his cock into her as fast and hard as he could almost knocking the wind out of her with each slapping impact.

Crystal was being pressed forward as the guy's hands pressed down hard onto the small of her back. She squealed as her pussy burned from the intense fucking then suddenly the guy thrust one last time hard into her, jolting her body forward as he unloaded deep inside her young pussy. She felt every hot spurt as it blasted into her ravaged hole.

"Oh my fucking god...oh my fucking god," She moaned between ragged breaths.

Finally the guy slipped out of her tingling pussy dragging a trail of sticky cum that oozed out and down her pale thigh soaking into the stockings. Crystal was dazed again and just laid there her ass high in the air; her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth a breathless 'O'.

She didn't have long to recover before another set of hands was around her waist, lifting her up and re-positioning her over the third dick she'd taken today. She tried weakly to protest but the other guys were close in around her holding her legs and arms, caressing her breasts and fingering her dripping tender pussy lips.

The guy holding her waist sat down on the couch resting her on his pelvis, his rock hard cock pressing against her pussy. He let her fall back onto his bare chest and reaching round her sides guided his dick into her.

"Ow..ow..hmm..mmm."

Crystal's cunt felt sore and tender but the sensation of having it filled again was nice. This guy's cock felt wider than the others, stretching and satisfying her. Once he was all the way inside the others backed off, except for Matt who stepped up on the couch next to her and took hold of her head.

"Suck it slut."

Crystal looked up at him as he pressed his meat to her lips. 'Oh my god' she thought '...I am a slut'. Sure she's not exactly chosen to fuck all these guys but here she was and deep down she knew she was enjoying it.

Rich lifted her up slightly and then began thrusting up into her stretched pussy. At first Crystal was a little awkward in this new position, only able to focus on either being fucked or sucking but not both. Eventually as both dicks sawed into her she began to get her bearings and started using her legs to rock herself up and down on the shaft she was impaled on.

Once again the deep warm feeling flooded over her and she closed her eyes sucking noisily and wetly onto the hard cock between her lips while she bounced up and down, pulling almost all the way off Rich before slamming down until her ass pressed into his crotch. As she got into the rhythm she suddenly felt a new intensity building within her young body. She'd felt it before of course when she masturbated, but this time it was so much deeper and more intense; it built slowly growing with every thrust. Unconsciously her free hand moved to her bouncing breasts and she gripped and tweaked her rock hard nipples, then suddenly her orgasm hit her.

It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. Her tiny body shuddered; her legs flopped and shook while her pussy gushed around the meat that was still slamming into it. As her body was rocked by the climax she tilted her head back and howled around Matt's cock sucking onto it deep and hard as she tried to breathe.

"Holy shit!" Matt exclaimed as he looked down on her convulsing body still bouncing up and down on Riche's dick as she came. "You are one hot fucking slut!" He fucked her mouth hard for a few thrusts as she struggled to breathe and then withdrew jacking off vigorously until he too exploded over her face, blasts of hot cum covering her cheeks, sticking to her hair and landing in her still open mouth.

As her climax subsided Crystal stopped thrusting and went limp against Rich, who took hold of her waist again and used her to fuck his dick. Her pussy was still tensing and wet, gripping his cock like a glove each time he pulled her back down. It wasn't long before he came, pulling her down hard onto his cock and dumping his hot load right up against her cervix.

Crystal whined as she felt him cum, letting her self slump sideways as he let her go. Panting and exhausted from her intense orgasm she barely resisted as David picked her up by the waist rearranging her so that her legs hung off the arm of the sofa; she could just about rest her knees on the soft white carpet. She lifted her hand up to brush a few bedraggled strands of hair away from her face that had become stuck to the streaks of fresh cum and then tasted her fingers. All she could smell and taste was sex and her throbbing pussy ached to be full again, but she was still nervous and didn't really want to let on how much she was enjoying being used like this.

David slipped his hand down over her asshole and dripping pussy, pressing in and up against her clit. Crystal groaned deeply as he forced his fingers hard into her pussy. As he pressed, cum from the two guys who had already fucked her and her own juices oozed out into his hand. He then slid his fingers up spreading wetness over her virgin asshole and butt cheeks.

Crystal closed her eyes and sucked onto her fingers as she enjoyed this new sensation and David kept rubbing but she was naively totally unaware of his intentions...that is until she felt his finger pressing against her asshole.

"What are you doing?" She suddenly yelped lifting up and turning, but strong hands caught her and pressed her back onto the sofa.

"You'll see." David's fingers slipped and pressed harder over her tight virgin asshole, until he finally pressed one well lubricated finger into her hole. Crystal's eyes went wide and then pressed shut as he slid deeper into her ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...please, please don't fuck me there!"

12