Asian Wife Cuckolds Husband

Story Info
Asian wife fucks miltary man to filfull husband's fantasy.
5.6k words
4.26
122.5k
86
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" She said to me as we were lying in bed. It was night time and we both were winding down from a long day. We usually had night time discussions before going to sleep. "Yes, I am serious. Do you think it is weird?" I said while looking at her.

The topic of our wild fantasies were brought up, with me explaining mine first. She said with an aroused look on her face, "No, but I never have been with a guy who had that kind of fantasy!"

I continued the discussion by saying, "I guess it is not a common fantasy. That is why I believe it is weird."

She looked at me with a smile and said, "It is wild, I will give you that! I don't think it is weird though. I am actually turned on by it!"

I was surprised and I gave her a smirk, "So you are turned on by the thought of fucking another man while I watch?"

She had grabbed my cock and replied with a dirty look, "I have never done something like that before. So, it is unknown to me! Being able to fuck another man without consequence from my partner is really SEXY!"

I was relieved as she said that. I was afraid that she wouldn't like the idea or give me judgment for even suggesting the Idea. It took enough nerve for me to say it. She has been trying to get me to confess my wildest fantasies for a long time but I always refused.

I asked her, "What would be your ideal sexual partner?" She thought for a moment and said, "I really LOVE military guys. I have dated a couple in Japan. They are so wild, care free, and fun!!"

My wife is a beautiful Filipina woman. She is in her early 30's but it looks like she is in her early 20's. She is 5'2 and 115 pounds. She has nice rounded breasts with an apple ass. Her skin is very tan and smooth. She has a beautiful smile and brown almond eyes. Her features compliment her luscious lips and perfect teeth. She has a very distinct accent. In her early 20's, she worked in Japan for 6 years. She moved to the states in her late 20's and a few years later she met me. She was always adventurous and outgoing. This is a quality that made me fall in love with her. She and I were in tune with each other, from our first meeting. In her country, there was a US base near her home town. She has always had respect for service men. I can see why she would be attracted to men in the service.

I continued to get more details from her and asked, "Which branch of military do you prefer?"

Her eyes lit up and she said, "Oh my God! It would have to be the Marines. They are so SEXY". I have never fucked a man who is in the Marines!" I then continued, "If I can find a Marine to fuck you, would you go for it?"

She thought about it for a moment and said, "Yes, but are you sure you would be okay with me fucking someone else?"

I quickly replied, "Yes, I swear I wouldn't get jealous. It's a turn on for me. I would be fine with it but only if I was included. I would want to watch."

She had a smile on her face; she took her shirt and panties off. It was obvious that the conversation got her turned on. I was turned on as well! She got on top of me. The sex was unbelievable. It felt like we were newly weds again.

Weeks past and the topic was not brought up since our last conversation. She was always on the computer which was odd to me. Computers are not her cup of tea and she doesn't use the computer often. She went off to bed early and asked me if I would be joining her. I decided to stay up to watch my favorite TV series. I told her I would be up to join her in an hour. She kissed me good night and went upstairs. It is strange that she would ask me that question as she already knows my routine. My curiosity got the best of me. I couldn't help it but I had to check the computer to see what she was doing on it. I opened the web browser and checked the browser history. I found a website that she has been going to for a couple weeks and it was a military dating web site. When I went to the site, the username was automatically in the username box. The username was "SexyAsiangurl78". The password was not filled in so I couldn't access the account. I shut the computer down and made my way upstairs to talk to her about it. I wasn't upset but I was surprised. As I walked upstairs I could hear her talking. I couldn't make out what she was saying until I got to the top of the stairs. I was only a couple feet away from our bedroom door. The door was shut and I could barely hear what she was saying.

She said, "So where exactly are you stationed at? OHH!! That is not too far. You are only 60 miles from me!"

At that moment, I knew she was talking to one of her matches on the military dating site.

She then said, "I wanted to tell you that I am married but I am in an open marriage. I didn't think it would bother you because your profile said that you were not looking for anything serious, just dating. Does that bother you?"

There was a brief silence and my wife continued to speak, "Good! I was hoping that it wouldn't. I really liked your profile!!"

There was brief silence in-between her statements. I assume he was talking to her. Obviously, I cannot hear what he is saying to her.

She then replied, "I love to go out and dance too!! I used to work at a club in Japan. I was a waitress there. I got paid to sit and flirt with the clients. I would get commission for the drinks they buy!"

She has never told me that before! It is amazing that for all the years we have been married; I can learn something new about her.

She then continued, "So when will I have the chance to meet you and go dancing??"

She said with a giggle, "Oh good! I am actually free this Saturday as well. Just text me the details of what club you want to go to and what time."

They spoke for about twenty more minutes and the conversation went into other topics. She was asking him how long he has been in the service, his occupation, and where he has traveled to. Soon, she got off her cell phone and I quietly crept down the stairs so she wouldn't hear me. My dick was so hard from the thought of her talking to another man. I was really turned on but I was a little jealous. I wasn't jealous that she was talking to him but instead I was jealous that she did it behind my back. I finished the episode that I was watching earlier but I wasn't paying attention to it. I was thinking about the conversation. I went upstairs and I got into bed with her. She wasn't asleep yet. I then abruptly asked her, "So, are you planning on meeting another guy?"

She had a surprised look on her face and she said, "I was going to tell you about it. I wanted it to be a surprise but it looks like you beat me to it! How did you know?"

I explained to her that I found the dating website that she was using and that I heard the conversation that she had earlier.

She then explained, "Listen, I was trying to follow up with your fantasy and make it a reality. If you do not like what I am doing; I will not meet up with him! I love you and I thought this would be something fun for the both of us."

I said, "No, you can meet up with him. I was actually turned on by it. Just don't fuck him without me there. I want to be a part of it!"

She smiled and said, "I wasn't planning on it. However, I think it would be better if we went out on a date, just him and I. I want to get to know him first. If we both want to have sex, I will tell him that it has to be at our place."

I was relieved at this point and said, "Okay, Fair enough!"

With an exciting look on her face , she said, "By the way, his name is Scott and he is currently serving in the Marine Core! His profile pictures are cute! He seems open to our arrangement."

I briefly smiled and said, "Well, I am glad that you found an attractive date for Saturday!"

The next day, she told me that Scott text her with the time and place of where they would meet. He wanted to go dancing at a club that was near our city. He wanted to meet her there at 9pm. When Saturday arrived, she was at home getting ready. She called me upstairs. I went upstairs and there she was, she had her makeup and hair done! Her hair was straight and it had curls on the ends. She was only in her panties and bra when I walked into the bedroom. She had two dresses picked out. One was a red zip up and the other was a black and white striped one piece.

She asked, "Which one should I wear for tonight's date?"

I picked the black and white one piece as it glorified her features. She put the dress on. She got her black pair of high heel strap ons. She had me put it on for her. She was looking in the mirror, checking herself out. I must say, she looked like an Asian model. She hasn't put this much effort into getting dressed for a long time. She left shortly after which was around 8:00pm. She wasn't sure what time she would be home but said she would text me when she is on her way home.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I couldn't help but be curious as to what they were doing and If she liked him or not. I wasn't worried if he would or wouldn't like her as she is irresistible to any man. A lot was racing through my mind. I was imagining him flirting, dancing and touching her. I couldn't help it but I was very aroused at the thought. Time passed and it was already 1:00 am. She still have not arrived, text, or called me. If she met him at 9:00pm, then they were out together for 4 hours. I finally got a text from her at 2am. She said she was on her way home and that she was bringing Scott with her. My heart was racing with anticipation. I didn't know what to do other than prep the house and freshen myself up for our guest. I heard both of their cars pulling into the drive way. I sat on the couch and then soon after, the front door opens. They both walked in and my wife was laughing at a conversation they just had. She was being very flirtatious. The last time she was flirtatious was when we first met. She held his hand gently while they were both standing at the door and they were lost in each others eyes. It felt like I wasn't in the room. They briefly stopped and realized that I was sitting on the couch, looking at them.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" She said and she began to introduce me to Scott.

Scott was around 6'2, a slimmer but muscular build. He had black hair, with a military style hair cut. He is Caucasian but had a slightly darker complexion. What stuck out the most is his chiseled chest and smile. His eyes were blue which is very rare for someone with black hair. He had a slight 5 o'clock shadow. I am not gay or bi by any means, but I know when a man is attractive. I can see why my wife decided to bring him home. Scott offered his hand to me. I shook his hand and greeted him.

My wife said "Babe, can you please get us some wine? We would like to sit and talk on the couch for a bit."

I went into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for the both of them. They were both talking and they were lost in their conversation. I can tell my wife had a few drinks at the club. She didn't seem drunk but she was more care free than normal.

I brought the wine to them and Scott said to her, "I am mainly a beer drinker, but I suppose I can have some wine for the occasion!"

Our couch is big and can seat up to 8 people. They were sitting on the opposite end of the couch. There was plenty of room between me and them. They were sitting close to each other as if there was not enough room. I started a movie but both of them didn't pay attention to it as they were engaged in their conversation. Scott was sitting normally but my wife had her legs crossed over his legs. Her left hand was behind his neck and her right was on his chest. She was talking about how much fun she had dancing and how she would like to do it again.

Scott said with a pleasing look in his eyes, "It would be great to go out again! I have another club I would like to take you to. It is near the base I am stationed at."

She seemed excited about it. I wasn't even a part of the conversation. I was watching them but I was also paying attention to the movie. I actually wasn't paying attention to the movie; I just didn't want them to notice that I was watching them. I then heard silence and looked over at them again. They were making out with each other. I could hear the sound of their kissing. He was rubbing her leg, starting from her feet all the way up to her thigh. She started to breathe heavily and I was no longer pretending to watch the movie. They were tonguing for at least 10 minutes and they didn't even look at me once.

She then said "Do you want to go upstairs?"

He nodded and she grabbed his hand. I was still on the couch, quite taken by what just happened. She showed him upstairs to the bedroom. I was about to join them but she quickly came down so she could talk to me.

She said to me, "Baby, I know you want to watch. However, this is my first time with him. I want to have a one on one 'alone time.' I want to fuck him more than once tonight. Can you come to the bedroom after we are finished? I promise that you will be able to watch when we have round two."

I said, "Why can't I just watch now?"

She said with re-assurance, "He told me before we came here, that he would feel weird with you watching. He wants to have a go with just me and him. I told him I wouldn't do it unless you can watch. We agreed to meet in the middle. I would let him fuck me alone, that way he is warmed up to me. He agreed to let you watch the second time we have sex. I didn't want to push the subject, because I really like him!"

I then nodded and agreed to their proposition. She quickly went upstairs and shut the door. This was the longest moment of my life. My heart was racing and my cock was so hard. I could hear her giggling from upstairs. I waited for five minutes but I couldn't handle it anymore! Being impatient, I went upstairs and I could see our bedroom door was slightly ajar. I peered through the slight opening. The room was dimly lit and I could clearly see them. He was lying on his back and he had nothing on but his socks. My wife had nothing on but her panties. She was lying down on her stomach, between his legs, and she was sucking on his dick. She said to him, "Your dick is so thick and long. " She slurped and continued, "God it is so big!"

She continued to suck and stroke his hard cock. This went on for 15 minutes and I could tell he was anxious with excitement. He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him so he could kiss her. She then positioned herself and put her hands on the bedpost. He sat up against the bed post and she moved her breast towards his face. He started to feast on her tits; Sucking one at a time as she gave off a light moan. He then grabbed her ass and noticed her panties were still on.

He said, "We have to take this off; I want to see all of you."

his hands were on each side of her waist and he pulled her panties down to her mid-thigh. He then directed her to lie on her back. He pulled the panties completely off of her. He essentially switched places and he was the one between her legs. He began to finger her pussy.

He said with excitement, "WOW, you are very wet. It has been while since I have been with a woman who got this wet!"

He then started to lick her pussy and clit. Her legs started to tense and she was breathing very heavily at this point. He went to town on her pussy. He was making comments about how sweet she tasted. She was moaning with delight with every tongue stroke. Her body started to quiver and shake.

I can tell she was enjoying it and then she said, "You are better than my husband. You need to eat my pussy more often!"

He lightly chucked and continued to feast on my wife. He couldn't get enough of her and I couldn't get enough of seeing them. He stopped and she had a look on her face as if she was disappointed that he stopped eating her pussy.

He quickly laid on his back and said "I want you to ride my dick!"

They were caught up in the moment; He then realized and said, "Shit! I forgot my condoms in the car!!"

My wife said "Don't worry about it. I am not ovulating. Just pull out when you are ready to cum."

He agreed. I can't believe I was about to let me wife who is not on birth control, fuck a man without a condom. Her and I always have sex with condoms. Condoms were in my night stand drawer. Why didn't she tell him to use those instead? I wanted to stop them but I already agreed that I wouldn't be watching them for their first time. My wife got on top of him. She grabbed his dick and guided it in. It went in effortlessly, as she was really wet. She let out a loud moan. She slowly went up and down on his cock. Each stroke she would speed up her motion and with each stroke she would let it go in deeper. She would gasp out a sigh of pleasure. She was riding him harder and deeper. He was matching her movements and enjoying her wetness. You can tell that he yearned for more as he was grabbing her ass with each anticipated movement. At each stroke the bed would creak and she would moan with pleasure.

"God, your dick is so big. You feel wonderful." She said after letting out brief moan. "You are tight and my dick is very wet. Keep moving like that, it feels really good!" He said as he pulled her towards him to kiss her. She was still riding him but she was lying flat on him now. She stayed in that position which allowed her to kiss him more. Their tongues were both exploring each others mouth. She started to fucked him faster as the kissing made her more excited. She paused for a moment and said, "You are a good lover, I think I am becoming addicted!"

My wife rose her chest up into his mouth, allowing him to suck on her tits while she rode his dick.

"Keep sucking! Oh god, keep sucking!" she said while aggressively going up and down on his dick.

As I was watching through the crack of the door, I realized that I was stroking my dick with the site of their sex. I wanted to bust a load but It was more exciting to hold my cum back.

He paused and said "I want to have doggy!"

she replied, "MMMMMM....I LOVE doggy!" My wife got on all fours and stuck her apple ass in the air. He mounted behind her ass and slowly put his cock in. He started slow with his strokes but he couldn't handle it, he began to fuck her faster and hard. She wasn't just simply moaning at this point, she was screaming with pleasure.

"Harder! Faster! Harder!! Give it to me, baby!!" she said as her hands gripped the pillow. She continued to say those words but they were muffled because she buried her head into the pillow.

As he pounded her, he would grab her hair with one hand and fondle her tits with the other. He was pounding her hard and you can tell he was getting a work out. Sweat was dripping down his bare chest. Her ass was moving back and forth with him; her body naturally wanted more of his dick. He stopped briefly to catch his breath but my wife was still moving her ass back and forth as she didn't want it to stop. He continued and started to smack her apple ass.

"Take it! Take it girl!! Take my dick. You are so tight!" he said loudly as he continued to pound her.

After a while, he moved her from the position of doggy style back to missionary. This time, he got on top of her. My wife can only cum a certain way. She likes to have her legs closed when a cock is inside her. She has told me that it feels good with her legs closed as a cock can hit a certain spot in her pussy. She had her legs spread open as he re-entered her. He started doing long and slow strokes to get back into the movement. She wrapped her arms around his back but then moved her hands down to his ass. She was pushing his ass towards her as she wanted it to go in deeper. As he pulled out I could see his cock, and it was glistening with her wetness. I can tell my wife wanted to cum; out of habit she moved her legs close together.

12