At Last

Story Info
Online friends finally meet.
879 words
3.88
17.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamala
kamala
2 Followers

The day has finally come when are to meet. I look out the airplane window; but, I do not see clouds. I'm lost in my memories of our chats, emails, and phone calls. Eight months of conversation lead finally to our first meeting. After talking for so long we both were ready for more; but I can't help but still feel nervous. There was a small part of me that was afraid that you wouldn't want to be with me.

The feel of the wheels hitting the ground brings me back to reality as my flight lands. As soon as I saw your face, I knew that I had no reason to be afraid. Your expression tells me that you really do think that I am a Big Beautiful Woman. The conversation still flowed between us, the vibes were right and the attraction was undeniable. Before I know it, we are at your place.

You allow me to freshen up after my flight while you mix us a couple of drinks. When I come out to rejoin you, I can tell that you approve of the change. I slipped into a light and thin button down dress. You can see the print of my nipples through the fabric and it's turning you on. You greet me with a long wet kiss...the kind we've both been wanting for so long.

We adjourn to the couch. We talk, drink, laugh, and whisper sweet nothings to each other. It feels so, so good to finally be able hear your voice while I look into your eyes and rest within your arms. I can feel your desire and you can feel mine. The sexual tension is at its peak...

I say, "Maybe we shouldn't, you know that I have never done this before. I don't want to disappoint you." You whisper, "Relax. You know that I only want to please you...just as you want to please me. That's all we need to know for now. Don't worry." You take my hand in yours and press it against your chest.

I smile and lean forward, looking deep into your eyes. You cup my face in your hands, bringing me closer to you, bringing my lips closer to yours. You place a soft gentle kiss on my mouth. "Your lips are so soft," you whisper. You trace the outline of my mouth with your thumb and graze the tips of my lips. You chew, suck, and gently bite my bottom lip and part my lips with yours, slowly bringing your tongue into my mouth. I can feel your tongue searching for mine. When they meet, they slow dance together. You lace your arms around my neck and I let myself go completely as we embrace and kiss again and again passionately. "Mmmm," I think to myself. "I can't get enough of your soft, slow, long, wet kisses."

Now you're nibbling on my ear lobe and letting your tongue make a wet trail down my neck, sucking softly on my skin. One of your hands is moving down to feel my breast and the other moving down to cup my ass. I let out a soft moan as you explore me. With one hand I begin to unbutton your shirt and my other hand is moving up and down the length of your back.

We both want each other so bad, but we are moving in slow motion to savor the feeling. Somehow while still entangled, we make our way to the bedroom. You walk up to the stereo and put in a tape. When you turn around, you see me moving to the rhythm of the song. You make me feel so sexy and so sensuous, I can't resist moving to the seductive sounds of the music playing.

You watch as the dress I'm wearing molds my figure and all my curves as I dance for you. "You are so beautiful, Erin." The desire in your eyes is intense as you watch me begin to unbutton my dress - all the while looking at you watching me.

The top of the dress is unbuttoned and you can see the top of my breasts and when I move my arm, you can see part of my nipples. You're so aroused and I want you so much now, I am no longer afraid. You begin to walk towards me, but I shake my head no. I want you to continue watching as I tease you. I want to make you want me the way that I want you...more than any other person before me.

"Do you want me?" I ask. My hand is caressing my stomach, moving slowly up to my breasts. I open the dress more to reveal both breasts. I lower my eyes and make circular path on my nipples with my fingers. My other hand is slowly making its way between my legs.

You do not answer out loud. Your eyes give the answer. You just watch me breathlessly, wanting to feel me. I ask you again, "Do you want me? Do you want it?" You finally answer "Yes, I want you. I want to taste you all over" as you walk towards me

To be continued??

Please let me know what you think.

kamala
kamala
2 Followers