At Long Last Ch. 02

Story Info
A new romance grows.
6.6k words
4.67
18.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning," I replied. "Are you having fun with your new friend?"

"This was the first thing that I saw when I woke up," she told me, giggling. "He was standing tall and proud, and I thought it would be a shame to just ignore him."

"Indeed," I chuckled, as she continued stroking my stiff shaft.

"Last night was amazing," she said. "I've never felt like that. I never knew sex could be that enjoyable. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me," I told her. "I enjoyed it as much as you did. I'm just sorry that it took that long to happen!"

"Me too," she sighed. "If I knew that it could be that good, heck, if I knew that YOU were that good, I would have attacked you a long time ago!"

"Hmmmm," I sighed. "There's a pleasant thought, you attacking me!"

Anna giggled again as she started stroking my shaft a little faster. "You like that idea? Of me attacking you?"

"I would love to see you let loose," I told her, sighing as she worked her hand on my cock.

"I wouldn't know what to do," she said softly, as she watched my per-cum leaking down to her fingers.

"You do what you want," I replied. "That's the whole point of letting loose. You do what your heart, or body, desires."

"Well, what my heart and body desires right now," she whispered, leaning down, "is this."

I moaned loudly and dropped my hands to the back of her head as she slowly lowered her lips down the length of my hard shaft.

I sighed and sank back into the bed as I looked down at her long, dark hair spread across my stomach while she slowly bobbed her head up and down.

With one hand still on the back of her head, I slid the other one down her back and cupped her firm ass.

She tried to take me in deep as I squeezed her asscheek, and I felt the vibrations from her moaning in my shaft.

She jumped as I shifted my body and reached down further, gliding my fingertips across her pussy lips.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, releasing my cock from her lips. "I'm still sore down there!"

"Just let me take care of you," she said, as she wiggled her ass away from my hand.

"Baby, I have to tell you, it's very hard for me to cum from just that," I said as she crawled around and lay between my legs.

"Well then, I want to get better, so I can make you," she declared. "What can I do to help you now, though?"

"Oh, baby, you don't have to do anything for me," I told her.

"I WANT to!" she said, playfully pouting at me as she held my cock and stroked it.

"What will make you...finish?" she asked.

"What do mean 'finish'? I asked, teasing her.

"You know...finish," she replied softly.

"If you're going to open up and let loose, you've got to be able to say the words, too, baby," I said, pushing her further.

Anna let out a long, deep sigh as she looked in my eyes and stroked me faster. "I want you to cum!" she said softly.

"I can't hear you," I said. "Make me believe it."

"Cum! I want you to cum for me!" she exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!" I sighed. "That's good! Tell me what you want!"

"I want you to cum! I want to feel your...cock...cum in my hand!" she said, stroking me faster. "I want to feel your cum all over my hand!"

"Oh, yeah!" I sighed, as she stroked me. As she continued, she would occasionally lean in and wrap her lips around the head of my cock while she stroked me, and then flick her soft tongue along the rim.

At one point, she continued stroking me as she lowered her mouth down over my cock, and I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair.

Anna moaned when she felt me pull on her hair, and started sucking and stroking with even more vigor.

After another minute or so, she lifted her head, letting my cock 'pop' from her lips.

"I'm going to have to get used to this thing!" she said as she continued stroking me. "It's stretching my jaw out too much!"

"We'll get you as much practice as you want," I moaned.

"Promise?" she asked, leaning down and flicking her tongue around my balls.

"Absolutely!" I gasped, feeling her silky hair drape across my shaft.

"Good. I want to be a good lover for you," she told me.

"You ARE a good lover," I replied, starting to move my hips with her strokes.

"I want to be better," Anna told me, stroking and licking me faster. "I want to be your best!"

"Ohh yeah!" I moaned, sinking further into the mattress and humping to meet her strokes.

"Are you going to...cum?" she asked softly.

"Yeah baby. I'm close!" I told her.

"Yesss," she whispered, as she gazed at my rod.

I lifted my head slightly and looked down at her and saw the expression of lust on her beautiful face, and I soon felt my balls start to tingle.

"Oh yeah, baby! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Yesss!" I heard her whimper as I let out a low growl and started spewing my load.

I felt a splat land on my stomach, and then Anna gasped and slowed her stroking.

"Oh man!" I moaned, as I felt the last drops of cum seep out of my spent shaft. I looked down at Anna again, and her gaze was fixated on her fingers, which were covered with my sperm.

"Wow!" she said softly as she let my cock drop. "That was cool! I could feel you throb every time some of your cum came out. That was nice."

"I certainly enjoyed it!" I told her, as I rose up to my elbows.

As I looked at her, she was still staring at her hand. "What are you going to do with all of that, now that you have it?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she replied. "I've never done that before."

"Well, I think you have two choices," I told her. "You can wash it off, or you can lick it off."

She looked at me for a second, and said, "I've never tried it before."

"Well, if you've ever wanted to, now's a perfect time," I told her.

Looking back down at her hand, she slowly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I watched as she slid it up the side of her hand and along the length of one finger, scooping up a small steam of my cum.

"Mmm. That's not too bad," she said, after swallowing the small sample.

"Do you like?" I asked.

"It's better than I thought," she answered. "I've heard it's really salty, that it's nasty... I didn't really know what to expect."

"I'm sure that I'll like it much better straight from the tap, though," she said, as she jumped up off of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

A couple of seconds later, I heard her turn on the shower, and then she poked her head back into the bedroom.

"Are you going to join me?" she asked. "I'll help you wash the off of your belly."

Smiling, I got up and joined her.

As we were finishing up in the shower, I pressed her up against the tile wall and kissed her, deeply, softly, and passionately. By instinct, I pressed my hips against hers, and my cock rubbed against her mound.

She moaned softly, and pressed her hips back at me. "I'll be much better tonight," she told me. I think she just needs a little time to recover. She's never had a work-out like that before!"

"Not a problem," I replied. "And I'll be much more gentle on her tonight."

"The hell you will!" she hissed playfully at me. "I want you to fuck me tonight, and fuck me good!"

"Oohh! Listen to little miss potty mouth!" I teased.

"See what you do to me?" she responded shyly. "You make my say bad things, and do bad things!"

"And you love it," I teased.

"I do," she replied, looking up at me longingly. She looked like she wanted to say more, but she buried her face in my chest and hugged me.

"You're taking me out to eat this morning, by the way," she told me, as we started drying each other.

"I am?" I asked.

"Yes, you are!" she told me defiantly. "I was going to make us something this morning, but you wore me out last night, so I think that the least you could do is take me out to breakfast!"

I laughed and told her that was fine, but I'd rather have her for breakfast.

"I'll be dessert tonight," she replied. "IF you're good today!"

"Baby, I'm ALWAYS good!" I joked.

"Yeah, if last night was any indication...WHEW! You may wind up killing me!" she said, slipping a summer dress down over her shoulders.

I noticed that she didn't put a bra on, and was only wearing a lacy black thong underneath her dress. After that, she then threw on a pair of sandals, and we left.

After breakfast, we decided to take a drive to a mall out in the suburbs for the day. We decided to take my truck, and were soon headed towards the expressway, with Anna leaning against me, her head on my shoulder and my arm around hers.

As we left the city, Anna sat up straight and turned towards me.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Of course," I told her. "You can ask me anything."

"What did you mean this morning, when you said that you'd love to see me let loose?"

"I meant just that. I would love to see you just let your inhibitions go, and do what you want to do, what feels good to you, what you've always dreamt about, and fantasized about," I told her.

"I don't know if I can do something like that," she replied meekly.

"Sure you can," I told her. "You just have to stop being the 'good girl' you were always told you were supposed to be, and be what YOU want to be. Do things you've always wanted to do, sexually."

"You make it sound so easy," she said.

"No, I know it's not that easy. But I also know that you can do it, if you try. Last night showed me that."

"Last night was...special," she said. "And I think that the wine had a lot to do with it, too."

"It was special, for me too," I told her. "And if we have to get a few glasses of wine into you to open you up at first, then that's what we'll do!"

"Are you trying to turn me into a lush?" Anna asked, laughing.

"Somehow, I don't think that it'll get to that point," I replied, laughing with her.

With a sigh, she leaned back into me, and I placed my arm around her shoulder again.

A few minutes later, I was parking my truck, and I went around to help her out.

As she opened her door and swung around in the seat, she spread her legs wide, causing her skirt to ride up high and show me her barely covered pussy.

"That kind of looks like an invitation, to me," I joked.

"You wouldn't!" she exclaimed.

Seeing that she didn't move, I replied, "Oh, but I would!"

I heard her sigh loudly as I leaned in and placed a warm kiss on her warm mound.

Her body went rigid for a second, and I kissed my way slowly down the front of her thong as she moaned and gasped.

After a couple of seconds of kissing, nibbling, and sliding the tip of my tongue along the sides of her panties, I stood up and took her hand.

"C'mon! I thought you wanted to do some shopping!" I told her.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "You are so mean! You get me going like that, and then just stop?!?"

"Ok. I'm sorry," I said, playfully pouting. "I'll never do anything like that again!"

"No! That's ok!" she replied quickly, as she slid out of the truck. "I guess it wasn't THAT bad!"

Laughing, I took her hand in mine and we walked into the mall.

As we walked around, I couldn't help but notice all of the looks that she was getting from both men and women, and I felt even prouder to have her on my arm.

Being one of the largest malls in the country, we were there for quite a while. At one point, she made me walk around alone while she went into both Vicky's Secret and Fredrick's, so I stopped in another store and did a little shopping of my own for her enjoyment.

Just before we left, we went into a shoe store, and Anna started admiring a pair of cowboy boots.

"I've always wanted a pair like these," she told me, holding one up. "But Mike always told me that was a stupid idea, so I never bought any."

"Do you like those?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do," she replied sighing.

"Good. Try them on," I told her.

"What? I can't afford them!"

"Try them on," I repeated, as I looked for a salesperson.

I caught the eye of a cute college-aged girl who came over and started talking to Anna.

"Ooohh! Those would look SO cute on you!" the girl told Anna. "Let me see if we have them in your size."

I kept my distance and watched when she came back and helped Anna put them on. I noticed that the girl was leaving her hands on Anna's legs a little longer than necessary, and seemed to be flirting with her, but I blew it off to just trying to make the sale.

As I watched, though, I heard her tell Anna, "You have the softest skin! And such nice legs! I wish my legs were like yours!"

Anna blushed as she thanked her, and she squirmed in her seat a little.

When she had both boots on, Anna got up and started walking around, trying them out. I watched again, as the salesgirl's eyes seemed to linger on Anna's ass, and I smiled to myself.

As she turned and walked back, Anna headed towards me and smiled.

"I love them! They're so comfortable!" she told me.

"Good!" I told her. "We'll take them."

"Oh, honey! You don't have to do that!" she protested.

"Do you like them?' I asked.

"Yes," she replied softly.

"Good. Then we'll take them. I WANT to do this for you."

Anna squealed and jumped up to hug me. "Thank you!" she said.

"Baby, it's my pleasure making you so happy," I said, patting her on the ass. "Now either go take them off, or pack up your sandals so I can pay for them."

As she sat down to take the boots off, I heard the girl make a comment about me, and the V.S. bags. Anna whispered something about a surprise for me, and the girl replied that I was a lucky guy. I swear that I saw the girl try to look up Anna's dress as she lifter her leg, also.

As we were at the counter paying for the boots, the salesgirl told us that we were a cute couple, and she didn't know which of us was luckier, all the while looking at Anna.

As we walked out of the store, I leaned into Anna.

"She liked you," I told her softly.

"She was nice," she replied.

"No, baby. I mean, she LIKED you," I said. "She was checking you out, her hands spent a long time on your legs when she was helping you with your boots...she LIKED you!"

"Oh, stop it!" she protested. "She's a girl! So am I!"

"So?" I replied, "that doesn't mean anything nowadays. Especially with college girls!"

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" she said, slapping my arm.

"The question is, would YOU?" I asked.

Anna was silent for a second, before she replied, "I don't know. I've never thought about it."

"Ok," I said, letting the subject drop, noticing, however, that she didn't say 'no.'

As we were driving home, we decided to stop off for dinner, so I headed to Anna's favorite Mexican restaurant.

As soon as we sat down, Anna ordered a Margarita, so I did the same. As we looked over the menu, I joked with her about being so thirsty she had to order a drink right away, and looked over the top of hers and smiled at me.

"Well, we saw what wine did to me last night, let's see what Tequila does do me tonight," she said.

"That sounds like a good experiment, to me!" I laughed.

After we got our drinks and placed our orders, Anna took my hands and looked at me.

"Do you really think that I can do it?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I told her. "But, which 'it' are you asking about?"

"Let loose," she replied. "You're right. I've always been the 'good girl.' I was taught to be that as a girl, and Mike never encouraged me to open up, so I don't know if I can, or even what to do."

"Well, I think you can, if you really want to," I told her. "And you just have to be honest with yourself, and know what you WANT to do."

"Think of any sexual fantasy that you've ever had," I continued. "Not romantic, but sexual. Decide which one, or ones, are your favorite, or hottest, and then act on it."

At that point, we stopped talking for a second as the waitress brought our food, and we ordered another round of drinks.

"I don't know," she said softly, as she started cutting into her Carne Asada.

"Look, everyone, man and woman, has sexual fantasies," I told her. "You just have to admit that to yourself, to start, and then it all gets easier."

"What are some of yours?" she asked.

"Well, every man has the 'two girl' fantasy," I said.

"What is it with that one?' she asked. "Why is two women together so hot for guys?"

"Well, I can't speak for all men," I told her, "but for me, it's the idea of two beautiful women both working on me, and seeing both of those women exploring each other, and all three of us making each other happy..."

"Hmmm," she replied. "I guess I can understand that. What other fantasies do you have?"

"Hmmm. I'd love to be able to take you out for a night on the town, with you dressed up sexy for me, and me for you, and we tease each other all night, in a restaurant, and a bar, and maybe dancing, until we can't stand it anymore and have to head home before we attack each other in public," I said.

"And maybe even then, we don't make it home. We might have to just pull over and fuck each other silly on the side of the road."

She picked up her drink and finished it off in one big gulp, before she said anything.

"Wow!" she finally said. "That's...hot! That could be fun."

"I think so, too," I told her.

The waitress came over, and before I could say anything, Anna ordered another round of drinks.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" I asked. "You're still not much of a drinker."

"This is my last one," she told me.

"It's an experiment, remember?" she giggled, clearly feeling the first two drinks.

"Ok," I laughed.

"I want to 'let loose' tonight," she told me, with a gleam in her eyes. "This will help."

"Ok. I understand," I told her.

After we finished dinner, and our drinks, Anna went to the bathroom as I paid the bill, and we walked back to my truck.

As I walked her around to her side to help her in, she leaned against the side of the truck and pulled me to her forcefully, kissing me.

Her hands slid up and down my back, and she reached down to my ass, pulling me into her.

"I want to be naughty tonight," she whispered in my ear, "and I want you to help me."

"I'll do what I can," I told her, as I nibbled on her neck and pressed my hips into hers. "But you have to start, and take most of the lead."

"Ok," she breathed. "Let's go."

I helped her into the truck, and she spread her legs for me again. This time she flashed me her bare pussy.

"Oops!" she giggled. "I must have forgotten to put my panties back on when I went to the bathroom!"

"THAT is a very good start!" I told her, as I leaned in to kiss her thighs. Instead, she closed her legs and swung herself into the seat, facing forward.

I walked around to my side of the truck and got in as she smiled at me, and I started driving home.

"So, all I have to do is think of naughty, sexy things, and then just do them?" she asked in a soft voice as she leaned in to me.

"Yes, that's about it," I told her, as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"So, if I want to be slutty, I just have to act slutty," she continued, sliding her hand towards my crotch.

"That works," I gasped as she wrapped her small hand around my quickly stiffening cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I think I can do that tonight."

"Oh, yeah," I groaned, placing my arm around her and slipping my fingers under the top of her dress. "I think you can, too!"

I started teasing her stiffening nipples with my fingertips while I drove quickly back to her place, and she opened my zipper and tried to slip her hand inside my pants.

Fortunately, I made it back to her building very quickly, and we were in her condo a couple of minutes later.

As we walked in, I turned and locked the door. Anna immediately grabbed me and pushed me against the door, and then knelt in front of me.

"I'm horny, and I'm feeling slutty," she told me as she reached up to open my pants. "I want to be your horny slut tonight!"

12