Attitude Adjustment

Story Info
Mike finds the power.
5.8k words
4.19
121.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
216 Followers

Mike's life was miserable, he was 18 and lived at home with his parents and his sister. He got along with his parents, but not with his sister. She was 20 years old and attended the local, State University. She walked around with that superior older sister attitude. She loved to get Mike in trouble. When his parents punished him, she loved it. She would snicker and say, "What's wrong squirt? No hot dates this week." Her sarcasm hurt, and she knew it.

Mike and Trisha got out of school at least two hours before Mom or Dad arrived home. One Friday Trisha found the porno magazines Mike had hidden under the bathroom rug and showed them to their parents. She did it again, she got him in trouble. His parents yelled at him and grounded him for the weekend. When his parents left the room Trisha said, " little dick the virgin can't whack off this weekend." She giggled and went to her room. Mike had all weekend to think about her remark.

This was the cause of Mike's misery, try as he might, he was unable to score with the girls. He was able to hold his own when he talked with people, but lost his voice when he talked to girls. He had average looks, and a good build. He was average but shy. He grew more depressed; he needed some pussy. He went to his room to think things out.

Sunday evening Mike answered the doorbell; it was his sister's friend. He let her in and told her where his sister was. She hurried upstairs to see Trisha. His cock stiffened as he watched her. The smell and her sweet ass got to him. His cock ached for something besides his right hand but there was nothing he could do about it. Trisha and her friend came downstairs and went outside, both of them were laughing. He knew Trisha told her about the "books." Trisha had it made, good looks, a great body, a nice car, and a good job. She worked in the super market as a cashier, with her looks all the middle-aged guys came through her line. It's not fair; some people have all the luck.

Mike picked up his dad's video camera and went outside to get some air, and sort things out. He used the camera before, taping his sister and her friends lying out by the pool to get a tan. He started walking around taping the neighborhood. He saw Trisha's car parked by the community pool. He hid behind a tree and watched. He heard loud music and saw a group of girls drinking beer and laughing. Trisha; had a beer in her hand. Time to use the camera. He zoomed in just as Trisha started to guzzle down her beer. He taped for about ten minutes. Finally she headed for her car, and took off by herself. She drove off bobbing her head up and down to the music." Drinking and driving" he though, wait till I show this tape to mom and dad, they'll take her car keys away. Now! Some sweet revenge for all that she had done to him. He filmed until her car was out of sight.

He headed home; he couldn't wait to get his superior older sister in trouble. As he crossed the street, he heard loud music and saw Trisha's car speeding his way. He started to tape; she was flying, doing between 50 and 60 mph. He knew she was going to be in trouble, he heard a noise as a dog ran into the street. His half drunk sister slammed on the brakes, to late, she hit the dog. She quickly realized what she had done; she panicked and sped away, and was soon out of sight. Mr. Owens, who lived down the street ran out to the dog, it was his dog. Mike ran home, no one had seen him.

He went straight to his room this was incredible. His bitch sister had committed a felony. A hit and run, while under the influence of alcohol and he had it all down on tape. He could get her in a lot of trouble it would serve her right. He watched the tape and made copies before going to bed.

The next day the neighborhood was buzzing with stories about Mr. Owens dog being killed by a hit and run driver. No one saw the car or knew who the driver was, however the police were investigating but at this time, it didn't look good unless some new evidence showed up. When he got home from school, he saw that Trisha had cleaned her car it was spotless. Little did she know she couldn't cover the accident up?

He went to his room, and called Trisha to come up. She walked into his room looking upset and asked what he wanted. He shut the door and turned on the VCR and played the tape. After she saw the accident Trisha turned off the tape and demanded to know where he got it. He told her the whole story and that he had extra tapes hidden. She sat silent for a few minutes, a blank look on her face.

Mike was excited; a feeling of power came over him. He told her he was going out, "so would you please clean my room for me and since you're a smart college girl do my home work for me too please." He gave her his homework list and textbooks. "Oh by the way, can you loan me twenty five dollars?" she handed him a twenty and a ten. "That will do he said and left. She yelled after him, "if you think I'm your damn maid and your bank, your crazy!" he laughed and walked out of the house.

Mike walked around the neighborhood; he saw some kids hanging out by the Pool. He felt a sense of power, he knew Trisha was looking everywhere for the tapes, but she would never find them. He had hidden them in different places. He saw Kelly Brown Walking towards him, he felt very confident, and he asked her walk around the neighborhood with him, she said ok.

They walked around. Kelly walked close to him he held her hand. He felt a warm rush come over him; he felt the urge to touch her Tits, he'd never touched any before, he slowly reached over and grabbed the closest one, They weren't that big but they were real ones. He held it for a second before Kelly slapped Him and walked away.

Mike walked home depressed, he didn't understand what he was doing wrong. He was frustrated, he went to his room, and found it neat and clean, also his homework was neatly setting on his desk. Mike wanted to thank Trisha but it was late and he wanted to think about his next move.

Mike was unusually excited when he arrived home from school the next day. He went to his room, dropped off his book bag; he saw the video camera, grabbed it and went to thank Trisha. Trisha was in her room studying, Mike entered her room and closed the door.

Her room was neat and clean as usual, like her life everything was neatly in place, until now. She was lying on her bed, asleep. Mike stared at the awesome view she presented; she only had on a tee shirt and panties. Trisha's arms were at her side, her tits stood out, her nipples visible through her tee shirt, one leg was straight, the other angled outwards with her foot pulled up making her plump panty covered mound clearly visible. Mike's cock was getting hard, he felt the same warm rush he felt last night with Kelly. He always liked to look at any girl's breast, but Trisha's were outstanding. He never thought of her as a piece of ass before, but the sensual view she presented, had his cock rigid. He knew he had to stick his Dick into his sisters inviting cunt he had to fuck her.

Mike started to video her; he was able to zoom in for a close up of her panty-covered mound. After five minutes of video taping Mike sat the camera on her dresser. He couldn't hold back any longer. He adjusted the lens for wide angle, and approached the bed. He placed his hand lightly on her thigh; it was soft and warm to his touch. He slowly started to move his fingers up her thigh, and his cock became very hard. He smiled at the camera and placed his other hand on her breast. She stirred and opened her eyes; she saw him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" She asked. He told her he wanted to thank her for doing his homework and cleaning his room. The whole time he talked he couldn't stop looking at her tits. Trisha noticed his stare and saw the bulge in his pants. "Get out of here" she said. Mike kept staring at her marvelous tits pushing against her tee shirt. He reached out to touch them, but Trisha grabbed his hand. He gave her a nasty look and said, "Remember Trisha!"

She gave him a pleading look and let go of his hand. He put a hand on each tit and allowed his fingers to explore her luscious tits. Oh the thrills, the ecstasy of her tits. He yanked on her tee shirt, he pulled it down, and it ripped. Her two lusciously, firm tits were his to behold. They looked better then any he had seen in playboy. Mike looked at her. She gave him a pleading look. He squeezed and rubbed and squeezed some more. He put his mouth on them and sucked and worked his tongue around her nipples. His cock was throbbing.

"Please stop Mike," she pleaded.

He told her to get her clothes off now! Trisha hesitated but complied. Mike couldn't believe his good luck. He watched as she pulled her panties off. "What a sight!" Mike quickly pulled his clothes off. He touched her pussy and started to rub her plump pussy lips. He parted her pussy lips with his finger and pushed his finger inside her.

"No, stop!" She pleaded.

Shut up! He growled, or everybody will find out the truth about you. He made her get on the floor on her Knees while he sat on the edge of the bed facing her. "Now it's my turn," "Suck my cock real good, if you don't give me a good blow job you'll regret it." "Now suck it hard and deep," he commanded. She put her mouth around his cock and bobbed her head up and down. "With feelings!" he said. She worked it with her tongue and throat, while she jerked it with one hand and rubbed his balls with the other. Oh boy! She was actually doing it, and did it ever feel good, he face fucked his sister, he could tell she had experience-sucking cock.

Mike was ready to cum. He made her stop and get back on the bed. He got on top of her and spread her legs. He put his cock against her pussy lips. "No!" "Mike please doesn't," she pleaded." "My boy friend is the only one to ever do it," she said. "Your boy friend is going to learn what it means to share." "Little dick the virgin is going to pound the mound," he laughed. He pushed his stiff cock right into her warm cunt. Her saliva helped his cock slide deeply into her hot, tight cunt; he began to furiously pump into her. Trisha kept her head turned away, starring at the wall with a blank look in her eyes, like she didn't want to see her cunt being ravaged by her brother, this was the most demoralizing, demeaning experience of her life.

Mike just closed his eyes; he let his cock explore the wonders of her cunt. He squeezed her tits. Her cunt was like a warm velvet glove clutching his cock. He squeezed her tits and continued to furiously pound her cunt. He didn't know or care if she enjoyed it (he was slipping the meat to her). She was humbled she realized that she belonged to him. Mike continued to squeeze her tits and pound her cunt. He was going to shoot his load in his sister's hot cunt. He had an orgasm that he would remember the rest of his life, as the best load he ever shot into any cunt.

"We're going to get to know each other much better," he said. He got up and walked back towards his room, grabbing the camera on his way out. "Thanks I needed that," he shouted. "I'll be back for more!"

Trisha cried because of the unfortunate position she found herself in, she only did it with her boy friend twice. She had always been in control. Never did she think, that against her wishes she would experience her brothers unwanted throbbing cock pushing in and out of her cunt until the throbbing invader exploded, filling her cunt with semen. Maybe like a bad dream it would go away, and tomorrow would bring a new and better day. Mike was astonished at his good fortune; it was unbelievable how easily she spread her legs and let him fuck her. She hesitated at first, but Trisha did drop her panties for him. She did give him a great blowjob. She protested, but actually lets him spread her legs and get some pussy.

Unknown to her, he taped the event. Mike hit rewind on the camera. As he reviewed the tape his cock got hard. It showed sharp, clear images of her lying on the bed. Her legs slightly spread giving a good view of her pussy. No one would ever know she was asleep and unaware of the taping. Mike had to make copies; these tapes had substantial value, in more ways then one. Little dick the virgin huh? Well she can't say that to him any more. Thanks to his good luck she was the one that made him a non-virgin. Another big one for Mike.

Mike continued to review the tape; he was pleased with his performance. He did fuck Trisha, Oh Yah! She protested, she didn't want him to, but because he was smarter then her like it or not she got fucked. He still wasn't satisfied, she needed to be humiliated and hammered on just like she did to him. The more he reflected on how she treated him, the more he wanted to make her pay. Tomorrow was their parent's night out, they wouldn't be home until midnight, and Mike planned to explore the limits of his new found power over Trisha.

The next day Mike talked to his classmates in gym and lunch, he was able to recruit 10 boys willing to pay $50.00 to get laid for the first time. After school they gathered in the school parking lot, most of them didn't know his sister, they knew she was 18 and Mike might be able to persuade her to give up some pussy. Mike was in charge of the program; anyone who didn't follow his orders was out. He explained what they should expect for their money, first, a chance to check out her goodies, second, a great blow job and third, fuck fest time, he would video tape the action for another $25.00 a person. They left for Mike's house; they had 45 minutes to get everything ready for Trisha's gangbang before she came home.

Once in the house, they moved the living room furniture out of the way, they placed cushions on the floor, so they could place her ass in various positions, and they wanted as much floor area available as possible. Mike started the VCR, they saw Mike's hot sister, Trisha lying on her bed, and their dicks got harder as the camera surveyed her body. When it zoomed in on her plump panty cover cunt, they all grabbed their cocks. They stood, mesmerized, watching in disbelieve as she worked on Mike's hard cock with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Their rock hard cocks took control; they were going to fuck that fantastic cunt. She was better then they expected. She would be a welcome present under their Christmas trees anytime. They were ready.

Trisha drove home believing yesterday was just some fluke; everything would be back to normal today. She didn't plan on saying anything to Mike about yesterday; she was going to act like nothing happened. Trisha pulled up in front of the house, completely unaware she was being watched from inside the house. She walked up the driveway, her hair was pulled up, in a high ponytail, like Genie from the TV show, she looked very much like the preppie she was. Mike and the other boys listened as she opened the door; they held their breath. The door closed, and Trisha walked into the living room, they all exhaled, it was Show Time!

Trisha was bewildered, why was the furniture moved? Who were all these boys? Mike! Explain what's going on here? She asked. Mike looked at her; he looked at all the boy's, "YAH! Sure, Trisha, we're waiting for you to show us what you got, like take it off, take it all off, and show us what you got." "What! Mike, please!" "Don't make me do this, not in front of all them." "Do it shouted Mike, strip or I'd tell what you did." Feeling like she had no choice Trisha unsnapped her skirt and let it fall to her feet, next she pulled her sweater off. Trisha stood before them in panties and bra, as she removed her bra the boy's eyes opened wide. Their mouths hung open when her panties came off. Trisha tried to maintain some level of modesty, but Mike ordered her to turn around with a laugh. She stood naked before them; she had a nice body; big firm tits, a lovely heart shaped ass, small waist, hairy pussy and great legs. Mike enjoyed the sight of his sister, standing naked and ashamed, in front of ten leering boys.

"Dance around," Mike ordered, "shake the goodies for us show us what you got!" Trisha whimpered, but began to slowly and reluctantly, move, she finally got with the program, and pranced about the room, shaking her tits and wiggling her ass. She knew how to shake the goodies, all the boys had hard on's, anticipating the fun ahead. "Ok Trisha on the floor," ordered Mike "lay down and spread your legs, let's see your cunt." Trisha was about to say something when, Mike cut her off, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR I'LL SHOVE MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH." He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her on the floor, now spread em wide.

Trisha spread her legs wide and held them apart. Her hairy cunt was boldly displayed; her cunt and asshole were exposed. The boys gawked at her pussy; it was a first time thrill seeing their first view of pussy spread out like this.

Mike ordered her to spread her cunt lips apart, so everybody could see her fuck hole.

The boys made rude remarks while they inspected her most intimate area. "Wooeee!" Said Dan, "look at the fuck hole on her." Trisha gasped and cried out as Mike stuck his middle finger in her cunt and began sliding it in and out. He pulled his finger out; they were all stroking their hard cocks.

Mike told her to start sucking his cock. Trisha gave an excelent performance, sucking and stroking his stiff dick. Dan began to finger fuck her, while Jamie moved around taking a video while her legs were held apart.

Shamelessly Trisha sucked Mikes throbbing cock, she sucked like a pro. Mike grabbed her hair, and pulled her face against his groin, you could see her throat expand as he forced his cock down her throat. The boy's applauded her obvious cock sucking talents.

Mike was face fucking her harder. He held her face tightly against his groin, as he shot his load in her throat. Trisha tried to swallow it but there was too much, some of his cum leaked out the corners of her mouth, as she tried to breath. As soon as Mike pulled his dick from her mouth Dan took his place, "BLOW ME, YOU HORNY BITCH," he shouted, as he rammed his cock down her throat. Trisha resigned herself to this debasement she sucked without hesitation. Dan face fucked her faster and faster he began to grunt. Trisha's throat began to spasm as she swallowed her second load of hot cum.

"Let's fuck her now!" said Jamie. "I want to shot my load in her hot cunt." "How about it, Trisha?" Mike asked. "Is your cunt ready for some hard fucking?" "We're going to fuck you, Trisha." This got her attention very fast. "Are you ready for it?" Mike taunted. "Please Mike," Trisha pleaded. "You know all of us are going to fuck you, Trisha?" Mike added.

"Yes, I know" She replied.

"Well, boys! It's our lucky day Mike shouted; she's ready to fuck all of us."

"Me first!" yelled Jamie, pushing Mike out of the way and getting between Trisha's wide spread legs. "Wow look at her cunt now! Is she ready or what?" All eyes were on Jamie's stiff dick as he positioned himself against her tight red, glistening cunt hole and eased his cock into her. They had never seen a girl get fucked before. "Look he's doing it, his dick is going into her cunt, Wow! Look at him go," they shouted as they watched Jamie's cock slide into her.

"OH!" Trisha squealed as Jamie's swollen cock penetrated her hole and slid all the way in. "Ohhhhhhh!" Jamie was balls deep in her hot cunt, her cunt lips stretched around Jamie's thick cock and clung to it as he pumped in and out of her hot cunt, his ball's slapped against her upturned ass. Trisha quickly realized that they were all avidly watching her ravishment; she turned her head away in shame. Mike started offering encouragement. " That's it! Stuff that cock in her, fuck her!" the rest joined in, urging Jamie on. All this was being video taped.

Jamie was pumping her hard, his balls slapped wetly against her ass. It made their dicks throb to see her flat on her back; legs spread wide getting a cock shoved in her cunt. Jamie pumped her cunt, pounding into her harder and faster, giving her the full length of his stiff cock with each stroke. Her cunt began to make wet noises as Jamie fucked her at a furious pace. Suddenly he groaned and shot his load deep into her cunt.

JOCA
JOCA
216 Followers
12