Audrey My Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Audrey's friend Kate has trouble sleeping.
4.4k words
4.6
193k
55
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The good thing about being a writer for a career is that you get to pick your own hours, and work when you feel like it. The bad thing about it is that regular insomnia seems to be a constant companion. However, given the first condition, it's not a big deal.

It was around 3 in the morning, and I was sitting at the kitchen table, with the paper in front of me, pen in my hand, and my mind as blank as a school blackboard during the summer. I got up and opened a new bottle of wine and poured it for myself. I was wearing a robe and my boxers. I sat back down and looked at the entrance to the kitchen blankly.

Presently I heard some footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I figured its either Audrey or Katie coming down for a midnite snack. Audrey is my daughter and Katie is her friend. Audrey and I have been living together for many years now, ever since I caught her mother cheating with our neighbour. Since then they have both left my life, and I am glad for that, but having to raise a girl by myself has not been the easiest of tasks. Something I think I am too protective with her and sometimes I think I'm too loose; but its one thing I've learned and if I am to continuously doubt myself, it would not work. And on her side, she has been a great daughter, she listens to me, as long as I'm fairly reasonable, and she is no trouble. And in so many ways she's like her mother, physically especially. She's blonde, and beautiful, in a very feminine way. She has her curves; her breasts I imagine are somewhere between a C and a D cup; she knows they're beautiful and she doesn't shy away from showing them in her various ways. Her waist is thin and her hips are full; and when I say full, I mean FULL. And she has the same innocent, unaware flirtiness of her mother.

And Katie is her closest friend, or at least the one I see with her most often. She is in many ways opposite to her in look, and just as beautiful. She is fairly taller than Audrey and much more athletic. Her hair is black and long, her breasts are a B cup and no more, and she has the tightest body, ass and legs I've ever seen on a girl of that age.

Believe me, it's not a very easy thing, trying to keep ones thoughts fatherly with two 18-year olds like that running around the house all the time.

And it turned out to be Katie. She obviously not aware of my presence in the kitchen and for whatever reason, I didn't say anything. I might have been busy staring at her. She was dressed in a night robe. It barely went lower than her butt – interestingly enough I couldn't see if she had anything under it – and she obviously was not wearing a bra, because the shape of her breasts were quite easily showing through the silky robe, and it was fairly open down the middle. She clearly was not expecting to be seen.

She went over to the fridge and opened it. Then she bent over and starting looking for something. I quietly sat there and watched as the lip of the robe went up exposing her lovely ass. She was wearing something underneath after all: a tiny red thong.

I smiled to myself, and as I turned my head back down to the paper, cleared my throat. He let out a light scream, and jumped and hit her head on the top of the fridge. I felt bad.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you"

She faced me quickly and straightened her robe, while I looked away.

"Mr. Smith, I didn't see you there."

"Yes I didn't realize you were there until now. So what brings you down here at 3 in the morning? Insomnia, I assume? Like me". She took a deep breath and was back under control of things. "Yes, something like that. She leaned against the counter with her hands clasped in front of her, inadvertently pushing her breasts together, showing me some skin. "I figured, I'd get a drink or something, or maybe watch some TV until I get sleepy again".

"Well, don't let me get in the way. I'm just doing some work". I pointed my pen towards my paper in front of me.

"Oh cool. Hey you wouldn't mind talking a bit or something, would you?"

I put my pen down. "Not at all, it's not often that an old guy like me gets to chat with a lovely young lady like yourself."

She smiled, and pulled a stool from the counter and sat down next to the table in front of me. The stool was higher than mine, which fortunately, or unfortunately, afforded me a clear line of sight of her bare thighs, and whatever lay in between every time she crossed and uncrossed them.

"So, what are you writing? Is it a new book?"

"Well, if it works out, it will be. My editor says he likes the idea, so we'll have to wait and see."

"Great. What's it about?"

"Well, it's some kind of a memoirs of a young on the verge of death, about his youth, his college days, his past loves, stuff like that".

"Cool. Is about your past?"

I chuckled, dangerous question. "Yes and no. You always use some of your own experiences, and some of other peoples, and you make up the rest."

She shifted her legs, and I got another glimpse at the red thong. I quickly looked back up, and felt bad, because she'd caught me. I quickly changed the subject.

"So how was your night with Audrey?"

"Oh same as usual, get dressed up in our nighties and talk about boys, and trying to figure out ways of getting you a date!"

I was a little thrown off by the last bit. "What? Are you serious?"

"Of course. You know Audrey really worries about you."

"Well that's sweet of her ... and you, to worry about me, but it's really not necessary."

"But don't worry; it's not the only thing we talk about. Mainly we talk about boys."

"Hmm. I see." I was getting curious. Most of all because of something that had happened a while ago.

I have always been quite liberal with Audrey, not really minding much about who she's dating, or what she's doing with them. She's a very attractive young woman, and I know there are tons of boys out to get her, but I'm also sure of how she's been brought up, so I trust her. What had happened was that one night, when she had a boyfriend over, I had been struck, as tonite, with a streak of insomnia, and as I'd gone down the hall to the kitchen, I heard noises from their room, their door had been open, and I couldn't help taking a peek. What I saw was a bit a bit of a shock for me.

There was Audrey's boyfriend on his back on the bed, naked, and Audrey, also naked, was on top of him, 69ing him. Audrey was stroking his dick, and then going down on it, and sucking it, and on the other side my daughter's pussy was inches from this teenager's face.

I never said anything to her about it, but it kept me up a few nights. At first it was because of a thing I'd noticed which bothered me. The whole point of the 69 is that both people get oral pleasure at the same time. But what had struck me was, while my daughter was sucking this guy's dick, he was just leaning back and moaning even though her crotch was in his face, and he should have been reciprocating. It was odd for me to be worrying about this, but I did. However as time went on I also realized that what was really sticking in my mind, in addition to what I already mentioned, was that I found my daughter to be incredibly sexy. She was perfect. Her large breasts, the way they were hanging, her lovely thighs, that beautiful ass in the air. I found myself having very unfatherly daydreams. But I put it out of my mind. Now with Katie talking about their boyfriends, the image came up in my mind again.

I had to shift myself; otherwise my rising erection would have been seen. "So who's Audrey dating now?" I said non-chalantly.

"Oh, right now, no one."

"I see ... then do you know this other guy ..." and I gave a description of the guy I'd seen with my daughter.

"Oh yea, that's Dave, her ex. He is such a jerk"

"Yea I know"

"Oh? How's that?"

I'd been caught, and I turned red. I stuttered a few incoherent words and then resigned to telling Katie what I'd seen. She listened very intently, and looked as if she was trying to conceal a smile the whole time. Then she started to play with her fingernails and said quite non-chalantly:

"Yea he's like that. Everyone knows it. At least all the girls. But he's a really good looking guy and all the girls think that he must be great in bed, and that the previous girl was the problem and not them. Audrey made the same mistake. "

"I see." I didn't know what else to say. I watched once more as she crossed her legs, and gave me a more clear sight of tiny little red thong of hers.

"What about you mar. smith? You're not like Dave are you?"

I was startled by the question; it was the kind of thing that whatever you answered you were in trouble.

"Of course not Katie. Sex is about pleasure, and giving each other pleasure. When you get to my age, you realize that you get as much pleasure from giving as get from receiving."

Smiling, she leaned forward; I glanced down her shirt at the bit of her breasts exposed by the V of her robe. "But that's makes older men like you, so sexy, mar. smith. It isn't all about rushing into the sex. You like to prolong it, and share the pleasure."

She then got up and went back to the fridge to put the juice back. Once again she bent over to put the thing in, and gave a show of her beautiful ass and the little red thong that ran between her cheeks and barely covered her pussy. Then turned back and came over towards me.

"Tell you what Mr. Smith; since you've been such good company for me tonite, I'll do you favour so you can go back to sleep." I waited with surprise and anxiety. "I'll give you a nice back massage, that'll release enough endorphins into you body that you'll sleep like a baby. And you should know I give excellent massages."

I recomposed myself and said with a smile "alright since you insist".

"Ok then, come and sit on this stool." I did so. And she went around behind me. "It would really make it easier if you took your robe off". I hesitated. Underneath I only had my boxers, and in was worried that if I took my robe, my erection would be seen; but I bit the bullet and said ok.

As soon as I felt her hand touch my back, I was struck by it. It was so smooth, so wonderful, so young. And so she started to work my back, first on my shoulders.

"You're very tight up here, Mr. Smith." And she worked them hard. I was impressed by how strong her grip was. But then again, I knew she was an athlete, so it wasn't too surprising. She slowly worked her way down, to the middle of my back, and slowly going lower. By this time I had a raging hard-on and there was no way of concealing it. Her hands were magical and while she massaged my back, I had images of her and her tiny thong, my daughter's naked body and a ton of other things going through my head.

As she was massaging my sides, I suddenly felt her hand reach around the front, into my boxers, and grabbing my cock around the shaft. I was shocked. I looked down and there it was, my cock, half out of my boxers, with young Katie's hand around it, stroking it up and down.

"Katie ... "

"It's ok Mr. Smith. I told you, I just want to relax you" she said this with a smile as she came around to the front. Her robe was open down the middle, and I could see her lovely breasts, and nipples peeking out from under the robe, and finally got a good look at that tiny little red thong. It was small and tight, and I could see her pubic mound, and camel toe.

"Let's get out of this" she said as she tugged on my boxers. I obeyed. I was standing there naked in front of the 19 year old friend of my daughter, with my dick hard and pointing at her. She took my cock in her smooth hand once again.

"Let's go to the living room". Leading the way in front of me, and bringing me along by my cock, we went to the living room and I sat down on the couch, my stiff cock at full attention. She was standing in front of me, between my legs. She took her robe off. I drank in the sight of her hard athletic body, those firm b-cup breasts, and the tiny thong. Then she got onto her knees in front of me, and looked at me while stroking my cock up and down all the way along the shaft.

"You have a very beautiful cock Mr. smith. I've seen quite a few, but yours is really nice." She said this and then bent down and took my cock in her mouth. It was magical. I was watching her head going up and down on my lap, I could feel her warm soft tongue as it licked along the under side of my shaft. She was sucking it good. It had been a very long time since I'd had a blowjob, let alone a good one.

I revelled in the feeling of my cock being sucked by this young mouth. I watched her, her hair resting against my legs, her breasts hanging and moving as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Then she took my cock out and while stroking its wet slippery shaft up and down, looked at me with a smile and said "how are you feeling mar. smith?"

"You're amazing Katie"

Then she started to suck again. I leaned back and closed my eyes. She started to gently massage my balls, and I felt I was approaching my orgasm. She sucked very hard, taking my whole cock in her mouth, licking ferociously. As I neared my orgasm, she took my cock out once again, and started to stroke it hard.

"Oh god ... Katie, I'm going to cum" and as I said that, with Katie holding my throbbing stiff cock in her hand, I came. My first shot hit her around the chest and neck. She then quickly took my cock in her mouth and sucked me while I came. I felt like I was flying. It was amazing, finally after about thirty seconds, I stopped and watched her as she continue to slowly suck and play with my cock in her mouth, while I slowly started to become soft.

She finally took my cock out of her mouth, and looked at me with a smile. There was a bit of cum on her lip and she licked it with her tongue. Then she looked down at her chest and we both saw some of my cum on her breasts and chest, and some running down to her belly. She laughed.

"Wow Mr. Smith, that was pretty strong, looks like it had been a while ... "

"Look, Katie, I'm really sorry about ...."

"MR. SMITH ... PLEASE ... don't say that. I liked it. It's not like it's the first time it's happened to me. I don't care, I'm just glad you like it."

I was flattered. I looked at us. I was sitting on the couch naked, and this 19 year old goddess was in front of me on her knees, with my semi-hard cock in her hand and my cum on her chest.

Then she picked up her robe and got up.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Well I gotta get cleaned up, and you have to get some sleep." I got up quickly, and put a hand on her hips. "That can wait," then I took her robe off again and directed her to sit on the couch and said,

"It's my turn now. It's only fair, no?"

She looked up and smiled.

Then I got down on my knees, and spread her legs. I looked at her beautiful body, and at the tiny thong. Then I grabbed it by the waistline and pulled it down. She lifted her hips happily and allowed me to pull the panties off all the way. Then putting my hands on her thighs, I took in the sight of her young pussy.

She was completely shaved. Her pussy lips were rather wet and I could see her aroused clitoris peeking out from the folds of the skin. And between her lovely pussy lips I had a glimpse of lovely glistening pink opening of her pussy. I bent down kissing her lower belly and working my way down, until I reached her clitoris and then with my tongue licked up along her pussy lips until I had the tip of my tongue on her clit. She let out a light moan.

With my thumbs, I pulled her folds and revealed her swollen clitoris. Then I flicked at it with my tongue. I could feel her muscles tense as I started to tease and play with her clitoris. Flicking my tongue at it faster and continuously, I started to trace up and down her pussy lips with my middle finger. She was moaning lightly and squirming as I played with clit. I took it in my mouth and sucked on it while licking it with the tip of my tongue. Her muscles were twitching the more I played with her clit and she would occasionally lift her hips and press it against my mouth. While sucking on Katie's clitoris, I gently partly her pussy lips and pressed my middle finger to the opening of her vagina. It felt warm and very lubricated, and it was tight. I gently pushed a bit. She let out a louder moan "oh... Mr. Smith..." I followed it by slowly inserting my finger all the way inside her. Her vaginal walls were strong and they were twitching also as I continued to flick my tongue at her aroused clit. She reached down with a hand and running it through my hair, pressed my head against her pussy as she pushed her crotch into my mouth. I slid my finger out and then back in. My middle finger was wet from her juices, and so this time I inserted my index finger along with it. Slowly sliding two fingers in and out of her wet pussy, while sucking hard on her clit, and rolling it around under my tongue.

I felt her press her thighs together against my head, as her moaning got louder, until suddenly she grabbed my head hard pressing it against her and driving her crotch at my mouth, and I knew was had orgasmed. Her vaginal walls, twitched against my fingers inside her, and her juices flowing out. I took her clit and sucked on it, and pressing it gently between my teeth. Her back was arched, eyes closed and her entire body was taut; and there I was between her sweet legs sucking on her pussy. Finally, she released, and let out a big breath. She had a layer of sweat on her chest and thighs.

I pulled my finger out of her, and licked them while looking up at her. Her heaving chest, going up and down. Her entire crotch and pussy were wet and glistening with her juices.

'Oh my god Mr. smith, that was amazing. Nobody ever went down on me before like that."

"Call it experience". I was sitting up no my knees now, between her legs. I looked down at her wanting pussy, and realized my cock was rather hard and aching again. She noticed it too.

"Looks like you're ready to go again" she said with a smile.

"Aren't you?"

I got up and sat on the couch, with my cock up in the air. I looked over at her, and said "would you like to go for a ride". She laughed and got up and straddled me. As she slowly eased herself down onto me, she reached down and grabbed my cock to direct it towards her pussy. She lowered herself, until the head of my cock was resting against the warm and wet opening of her pussy. She looked at me with a smile and said

"ready to go?" I put my hands on her hips and nodded.

Then she slowly lowered herself. My cock entered the tightness of her young pussy. Surround on all sides by warm wet flesh, she went down, easy my cock into her waiting pussy, until she was sitting on my lap, with my hard cock all the way inside her. Then she slowly raised herself. I was loving the sensation of her pussy as it slid against the skin of my cock.

Up and down, she was riding my lap, my cock sliding in and out of Katie's pussy. Her hands on my shoulders and my hands on her hips. Looking down and seeing the sight of my cock as it disappeared each time inside her warm young cunt was driving me wild. She was breathing quicker and in rhythm with her movement.

With one hand I reached and started to massage her young firm breast. And with the other I reached down and started to rub her clitoris while she was riding me. We went on for what felt like ages, her firm supple body riding me, my cock sliding in and out of her sweet pussy. I felt like I was close to cumming, but I didn't want to. I put my hands on her hips and slowed her down. She obeyed. "Let's change". She eased herself off of me and my cock slid out.

"Do you like it from behind Katie?"

"Oh god yes. I like your cock inside anyway I can".

So both getting on our knees in front of the couch, I got behind her. She leaned forward, her elbows resting on the couch, knees on the ground, and me behind her on my knees. I reached down, rang from finger up and down her pussy a couple of time and spread her legs more. Then I positioned my cock at her pussy opening, and gently slid into her again, from behind. She let out a moan as her moist pussy took me in again. I pushed all the way inside her and was deep inside her, with her firm ass pressed against my crotch.

12