August 2000 Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary finds out.
2k words
4.67
68.1k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big storm arrived that evening, the first sign that summer was nearing its end. I met Mary at her parents' house soon after she arrived home from work. She told her parents we were going to see a movie. In fact we planned to head straight to my apartment. Mary went to her bedroom to change out of her work clothes. I stood in the kitchen talking with her mother. Mary returned from her bedroom wearing the same black miniskirt and silk blouse her brother had worn to my apartment earlier that day. I looked at her. She smiled at me. "You look great," I said. "Thank you," she said. "I know you like this outfit."

We drove to my apartment slowly through the rain. We didn't speak. I realized that by dressing in those clothes Mary was telling me that she knew about me and Mark. There didn't seem anything to say. The realization that she knew was a relief to me. Not only did she know; she had known from the beginning. That thought both shocked and thrilled me.

We ran from the car to my apartment, but we were soaked by the time we reached it. When I closed the door behind us, I stood looking at her. Water ran down her face, and her wet blouse clung to her tiny breasts. I kissed her lips lightly, and unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. I then undid her skirt. As I had anticipated, she stood there before me in the same panties her brother had been wearing that morning. "Deja vue?' she asked. We both broke into broad smiles.

I took off my t-shirt. Mary undid my jeans and held my hard cock. She led me to the bed. She sat back on the bed and spread her legs. "I want you to taste me," she said. I pulled her panties to the side and my mouth went to her pussy. I savored the sweet scent of sex from her masturbating earlier in the day when she was fantasizing about the gym girl's pussy. Her sighs quickly became loud moans and her pussy pressed hard against my mouth and tongue. Her muscles tensed as her orgasm swept through her body.

I kissed her. She licked my lips, tasting herself on my face. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me like you fuck my brother." I placed some pillows under her ass, and stood between her legs. I rubbed some oil on my cock, and spread her legs wide. Again I pulled her panties to one side, and guided my cock between her legs. I rubbed it against her pussy, then slid it back further so it was pressing against her ass. I pushed gently into her. Mary's eyes closed briefly, then opened. "More," she said. I started fucking her ass, just as I had stood between her brother's legs that morning and fucked his ass. Mary's hand slipped between her legs, and she masturbated as I fucked her. I watched her face, seeing her excitement building again. My orgasm grew slowly, climbing step by step with each thrust of my cock. It built and built: at any moment with a few quicker thrusts I could have exploded in her. Instead my orgasm grew and grew for what seemed like minutes. At last I could do nothing to stop myself, and violent spasms of my cock shot my cum into her ass. I stood between Mary's legs watching her fingers in her pussy bring on her own orgasm.

* * * * *

We stood together in the shower for a long time, holding each other close. "The thought of you making love to Mark really excites me," she said.

"Was it your idea?" I asked.

"No. He saw us making love one time early in the summer and told me how much he'd like to make love with you."

"But you suggested how he might make it happen?"

"I suggested a number of things. But how it actually happened was his own idea. It sounded wonderful -- I'd love to have seen it."

"Did it surprise you?"

"No. I know how horny you are." She smiled and kissed me softly.

"But, really? Tell me . . ."

"No, it didn't. My body excites you, so why shouldn't his? He looks just like me except he has a cock"

"Well, yes . . . But I had never thought of making love with a guy before that night he came into the room wearing your clothes. So I was surprised, even if you weren't."

"And now? Are you still surprised by how you reacted?"

"I don't know. I've had so many new thoughts the last few weeks. I guess I'm still getting used to them."

Mary kissed me again. "What sort of thoughts?" she asked.

"You know . . . About sex . . . About sex with men . . ." I said.

She smiled at me. "Tell me more," she said. She stood behind me and ran her soapy hands over my ass. "Have you thought about someone slipping his hard cock in your ass?" she asked as she slid her finger into me. Had she asked me that before today I would have lied and said no. "Yes," I said.

"Tell me what you think about," she said as she fucked my ass with her finger.

"I sometimes imagine going trail running in the mountains near campus. It's a hot day, and I get to a lake. I take off my clothes except for the running shorts I'm wearing and go for a swim. I get out of the water and lie down on a grassy bank by the lake to dry off. The sun on my body feels so good, and I start to get horny. I slide my shorts down to my thighs so the sun is on my cock. I think, I shouldn't do this -- what if someone were to see me like this. But the thought that someone might see my hard cock excites me more, and I start touching myself."

Mary pushed a second finger into my ass. I moaned softly. "Keep going," she said.

"I lie there stroking my cock. My eyes are closed. I image someone standing nearby watching me. Then I sense a shadow passing over my body. I open my eyes and see a man standing over me, blocking the sun."

"What does he look like?"

"I can't make out details, because he's silhouetted against the sun. But he's tall, and muscular. He's completely naked."

"Tell me about his cock," Mary said, her fingers fucking me harder.

"It's big -- bigger than mine, and it's very hard. As I see him my hand freezes on my cock. He gently but firmly tells me, don't stop. I look up at him. His hand moves to his cock and starts stroking it slowly. I'm mesmerized by the sight of his hard cock and his balls moving as he strokes his cock. After a moment my hand starts stroking my cock again. He stands there for a long time, looking down at me. Then he asks, will you get on your knees? I hesitate for a moment, wondering how his big cock will feel inside me. But I know that I have to do this. I stand up and step out of my running shorts, then kneel on the grass. He kneels behind me, and his hands run over my ass and between my legs, rubbing my balls and grasping my cock."

"How does it feel having his hand on your cock?" Mary asked.

"It's so exciting. His hand is so big it envelops most of my cock and he holds it very firmly -- it feels as though every part of my cock is being touched at once. Then I feel his cock against my ass, rubbing against it. It feels so big, but now I'm ready to beg for him to fuck me. He starts to press it against my ass. I feel his cock open me up, very slowly, my ass expanding around his cock. Then, just when I wonder whether I can open wider for him, he's inside me, and I feel him thrusting against me. I close my eyes and imagine that I'm watching him fuck me -- watching his cock go in and out of my ass. I imagine other people arriving, watching me being fucked by his big cock. That thought makes me even more excited. His hand stays on my cock as he fucks me, stroking me in time with his thrusts. I can feel him thrusting harder and deeper in my ass and know he's about to cum. As he cums, his body clenches tight, and he squeezes my cock hard, and I shoot my cum over his hand."

Mary's fingers thrust deep in me. Her other hand grasped my hard cock, and I came within seconds.

* * * * *

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. We lay entwined on the bed. At last I asked the question that had been forming in my mind all evening. "Where does this leave us?"

Mary smiled her sweet smile at me. "In a few days you go back to college. You're going to be thousands of miles away."

"You could visit," I said.

"Perhaps," she said.

"Only perhaps?"

"Only perhaps. We don’t know what we'll be doing in a month's time or who we'll be doing it with."

"Meaning what?" I asked.

"I think you want to explore some of your fantasies some more. I have some that I want to explore."

"The gym girl?"

"Yes," she said.

"I'll miss you," I said.

"Me too."

We lay there silently for a long time.

* * * * *

The phone rang. It was Mark, asking to speak to his sister. I gave the phone to her. She listened to her brother, a broad grin appearing on her face. She put the phone down. "Ok," she said to me, "we've got to go -- Mark's got a surprise for us."

"What sort of surprise," I asked.

"A surprise surprise," she said, kissing me. "Quick, get some pants on that cute ass."

We drove to her parents' house. It was late, and they were already asleep. We let ourselves in quietly, and Mary led me to her brother's bedroom. His bedside light was on. He was in bed, under a thin sheet which showed the contours of his slim body. His hair and makeup matched his sisters'. She sat on the bed next to him and kissed him softly on the lips. I sat on the other side of the bed. Even though I had spent the morning caressing his naked body, I hesitated to kiss him with Mary sitting there. She detected my hesitation. "Oh, just kiss him!" she told me. I did, first gently, then deeper, my tongue searching out his. As I kissed him, Mary held her brother's hand in hers. I pulled the sheet back from his chest and my mouth lingered on his nipples. Then I pulled the sheet further back to see his cock straining against Mary's black panties. I slipped my hand into his panties to hold his cock, and smiled when I felt Mark's surprise. I pulled his panties down over his thighs to reveal his smooth cock and balls, the blonde hair that had been there in the morning shaven off. "Just like the gym girl," I said. My mouth went to his balls, to run my tongue across his smooth skin, then up the length of his cock. I took him in my mouth. Mary's hand slipped between her brother's legs and gently rubbed his balls as I sucked his cock. His cum shot into my mouth. I kissed him, passing some of his cum into his mouth. Then I kissed Mary. I said goodnight and left the house. I drove home though the empty streets. The storm had passed through and the town had a clean-swept feel to it.

[To be continued.]