Aunt Margaret

Story Info
Young man and older woman collide.
1.6k words
4.12
284.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers

Many years ago when I was a hormonally driven teenager but not that popular with the girls, I had something happen to me which I apparently had suppressed for some reason. As I think back on it now, I wish it hadn’t slipped into the subconscious, for the memory is so pleasant now.

For the past several months I have been corresponding regularly with several ladies who I met via stories they have published on various sites dedicated to erotic literature. In our discussions, the question of when we lost our virginity has come up and I always relate a story about how I lost it to an older woman. In fact, she was the mother of a friend of mine. The experience was wonderful and we continued for a while after just enjoying the moment. Because of this experience, which happened when I was about 16, I tended to not look at girls my own age as I probably should have. They didn’t “have the same appeal as my older lover”. Ironically, I took her daughter to the junior prom, but only got a kiss and a hand job for it. Most of my buddies were getting laid that night. Oh well, that’s not where this story is going.

When I was approaching my 18th birthday this special event happened, and I can’t believe I forgot all about it until just now, some 40 years later. My father’s brother lived three doors down from us. His wife happened to have the same name as my mom, and since they both had the same last name, you can imagine the problems that caused in the local social circles, especially since my mom is the straight arrow in the family and my aunt was a bit looser, so to speak. I had been stopped by the police for speeding, and when the officer saw my license, he asked if I was related to Margaret Smith (not my real name). I said my mom’s name was that, and so was my aunt. We discussed this a bit more and determined he was talking about my aunt. He let me off with a warning and said to say hello to my aunt.

I saw my aunt a few days later at her house, where she was sitting on the top step of her porch. I approached and leaned down to give her a hug hello. When I bent down, I could see she wasn’t wearing a bra, and her perky little tits were just sitting there for me to see. When I told her what the cop said, she smiled. I was still standing in front of her and was looking down her blouse. Of course, my cock was starting to stiffen a little, because my aunt was quite the looker, and at that time, was about 40 years old and in very good shape. I asked her why the cop let me go because I was related to her. She said that he “owed her a favor”. I asked her why did he owe the favor, and she replied that “I wouldn’t understand”. I asked why I wouldn’t understand, and she said it had to do with something she had done for him, and that’s all I really needed to know. I pressed on, because I had heard rumors that my aunt liked the men, and since my uncle was an over the road truck driver, she would have plenty of time to screw around if she wanted. She said to just leave it at that. I said ok…and I continued to stare at her tits. She asked me if I wanted something to drink, and I said “sure” and followed her into her house, taking care to admire her fine rear end encased in shorts as she proceeded me into the house. I swore she didn’t have any panties on because there was no panty line visible. I realized I had a hot aunt in front of me.

She got me a glass of lemonade and one for herself. She said we should sit in the living room because it was hot outside. I sat on the couch and she did too, a few feet away from me. She took off her shoes and put her legs up so that her feet up on my legs and asked me to rub her feet. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed, so I started to massage her feet. We talked about a lot of mundane things and as we talked, she started to move her one foot which I didn’t have my hands on in my crotch. As I worked her other foot, she slowly moved her toes against my now stiffening cock. Afraid of what would happen, I changed feet and began to massage the other one. After a few minutes of massaging her feet, she breathed a sigh and said “that’s lovely, you can do that anytime you want”. She still had her eyes closed, so I decided to be daring and started to rub the calf on one leg. She jumped a bit, and I asked if she wanted me to stop….She said no, it was the cold hand (from just holding the lemonade glass) that made her jump. So I continued to rub her calf and gradually moved my hand above her knee. The whole time I kept waiting for her to open her eyes, but she looked so contented. As I moved higher, I was getting very close to the bottom of her shorts, and at the same time, getting very nervous. My experiences with my friend’s mom gave me courage that I could satisfy a woman, but this was my aunt!

As I inched further upward, she actually slid down a little, apparently to give me better access. I didn’t know whether to go under the shorts, which I could manage, or on top and see what happened. I opted for the surface stroke, and anxiously awaited her rebuke. As I passed over her pussy area very lightly, I fully anticipated a rejection, but what I got was another sigh. I asked if she was ok, and she replied that she was “very ok”. I asked if she wanted me to stop and she whispered “no”. So I proceeded to apply a little pressure to her pussy area, and sure enough, there were no panties underneath.

I was getting very hard by this time and she noticed that by continuing to stroke my cock through my shorts. I shifted a few times to let my cock adjust, and finally she said “I think we both need to get a little more comfortable”, and with that she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, we fell into a passionate embrace which did nothing to help my raging erection. Taking my time, I took off her blouse and shorts and ran kisses over her tits and down to her pussy, which had a nice dark bush of hair around it. She stood me up and took off my clothes, stroking my cock a few times until we managed to make our way to the bed. Once on the bed, she gently pushed me back until she was over my now rigid cock, and took it in her mouth and sucked the head of it gently. At this point I was on the verge of coming, and she sensed that and squeezed the base of my cock. She told me that would hold me off for a while. She then rolled on to her back, spread her legs and asked my to suck her pussy for a while.

Fortunately, I knew what I was doing because of my relationship with my buddy’s mom, and I licked, nibbled and sucked her pussy for a good 10 minutes before she came with a gigantic moan, Her pussy was soaking wet when we were done. By now my cock was begging for release, but I was scared because she was my aunt, and told her that if I screwed her, I would be committing incest. She reminded me that I was her husband’s nephew, not hers, so it wasn’t incest. That’s all I need. I plunged my cock into her waiting pussy and stroked for all I was worth. It took all of 30 seconds to shoot my load into her pussy. I rolled off and laid down next to her. She said that she really enjoyed what we had done so far, but hoped I didn’t have to get home for a while because she was looking forward to some more fun. She said that guys my age should be able to get it up quickly and she was right. She licked my cock clean of her juices and my cum, sucking it to hardness again in a very short time. We then screwed in several positions, her favorite being the doggie one. I was able to satisfy her several times more and she asked me how I knew so much about pleasing a woman. I told her I had a lady who was a good teacher. She asked me if it was anyone she knew. I told her I thought she did, but I wasn’t going to tell her who it was.

As I was getting dressed to go home, she said to me “can you now figure out what favor the cop was repaying?”. I gulped, and said “oh, yeah” and kissed her goodbye. She told me not to be a stranger, and I told her, “don’t worry, I won’t be!”

That’s the next installment. Hope you enjoyed this one.

Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers