Aunt Sue's Panties

Story Info
Nephew discovers Aunt's submissive side.
10.1k words
4.4
221.6k
118
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
445 Followers

Sue Gifford only found out that Annie's house was on fire, when a neighbor that knew her still called. She was horrified, and hurried to go over there. It was on the other side of the town.

She even chided herself on the way over for calling it Annie's house.

"No, Annie's gone these many years," Sue said to herself, talking to calm herself, to occupy her mind, "It's Derek's House now!"

And then she remembered what was happening and began to cry.

When she got there, she had to park a little distance away because of the fire equipment. She found Derek, standing, looking for all the world lonely on the sidewalk across the street and just watching. The house itself seemed to be in shambles, looking like a total loss.

Derek saw her coming and opened his arms, folding her into an embrace.

"Oh, Derek, honey!" Sue wailed, "You're house!'

"Hi, Susie!" he whispered to her.

It sent a kind of a thrill through Sue's body; him calling her Susie, for as long as she could remember, was one of the treats of life.

"I'm so sorry, honey, so sorry," she said, her voice just audible, since it was buried in his chest.

"I was at the gym," he said, "Someone called me."

She looked up at him and he said to her:

"There goes Annie's house!"

"Oh," Sue said crying, "Annie's house! Gone! Ohhhh!"

"I'm so sorry to be like a baby here," she said, "When you've just lost everything."

"Not like a baby, Susie girlfriend!" he said, smiling at him.

"You must come to me," she said with some conviction. "It's only me in that big new house that Harvey built for us, and he's gone as long as Annie."

She paused and sobbed some more, and then went on:

"And you get out of the Marines and come back to live here and this happens. All your things!"

"Susie, Susie," he cooed to her, "I didn't have very many things, at least not yet. It's mostly, you know Mom's things but it's insured and we'll work it out. I appreciate the offer for a roof. You don' t mind, Susie?"

"Mind! Mind!," she said with vehemence, "You're mine and you're coming to live with me, and we'll just work this mess out."

They stayed and watched the rest of the scene together, until it was finally put out but the house and contents were lost. There seemed to be nothing to be done but get someone whose business it is to clean up and haul away such things.

"I'll have to get on that in the morning," Derek said, "My schedule at school is light right now."

Derek Walters was recently out of the Marines, also recently back from a second tour of duty to Afghanistan. He'd come back to live in his Mom's house, that his Aunt Susie had been keeping for him, and was coaching at the local college. His Aunt Susie was 10 years older than he, being the last of the children in her family, and the only one left. She was a widow at 35, having married an older man, whose heart attack had taken him the same year that her sister Annie died.

Sue lived alone in a huge house that she and Harvey had built, their dream house, so they called it. It had memories but she loved it still and was pleased beyond pleased that Derek was coming to live with her, despite the tragedy of 'Annie's House'.

At home, she bustled around, getting Derek settled in. He made a shopping run then to get himself some of the basics that he'd need, since what few things at home he had were obviously gone.

She offered to go shopping with him but they both decided that she'd stay at home and fix some dinner. He said that he'd call he, when he was on the way home to let her know and they fixed a time sequence so that it would all be coordinated.

Sue found herself moving around the house and singing. She got steaks out of the freezer and planned a really nice meal for Derek. She discovered that she was so pleased to have him.

And her mind worked overtime. Sue Gifford never had much of a wild sex life with Harvey but she certainly had an active mental one. She found herself, while moving about and getting the dining room table set, thinking about waiting for Derek. It was the re-occurrence of an old fantasy, one that stretched back to the days, when Derek was a wise assed teenager.

But he was a wise assed teen ager that his aunt Sue lusted for. That had never changed for Sue. She could never explain it, never tried to; it was always just there a part of her mental, fantasy baggage. It hadn't changed during the years of her marriage to older, bland Harvey.

For those many years the fantasy had been her almost daily companion in bed. In the dark of the night she thought of it, and let her fingers so roaming among her pussy hairs as she relived, weekly at least and often nightly, those fantasies about Derek.

She'd be naked, when he came through the garage door. She loved the idea, the downright dirtiness of it! All the rest of the fantasies were built on the base of that one.

It was with difficulty that she broke off from her sexual imaginings. Almost as if he knew that she was thinking about such things, Derek called just then.

"Hey, Susie!" he said fairly brightly.

"Hi, honey;" she answered, "Are you okay?"

"Gotta be, Susie," he said. "I''m just not gonna let this defeat me, is all."

"Good for you," she answered.

"What is my Susie planning!" he said then.

Sue gulped out loud; for a few seconds she thought that he was asking her about her plans to be kneeling naked waiting for him, when he got there.

"Oh, dinner!' she said at last.

"Yes, love," he said chuckling, "What did you think?"

"Don't you go teasing your old Aunt!' she chided.

"Susie, would I tease you? So what?" he said

"Steaks and baked potatoes, and some wine to go with it," she answered.

"Sounds lovely," he said back to her, "Almost as lovely as my Aunt Susie!"

"Stop the blarney and come home, Marine!" she said with a laugh.

"That's my plan," he said.

When he got there, and came through the door from the garage to the kitchen, Sue's breath caught in her throat, as her previous fantasy flashed through her mind. She tucked the thought away in the back of her mind, promising herself that she'd re-visit it that night in bed. That made her smile.

"Hey, Susie's smiling;" Derek said, "I like that."

"I'm smiling because you're home!" she said blushing.

He turned serious then, as he approached her:

"I appreciate you taking me in, Aunt Sue."

"Appreciate! But you're my own!" she said insisting. "Of course you have a home here. It's our home now."

"Yes, our home!" he said, kissing her cheek, which made her tingle, "And thank you."

"Well, if you stop mauling the kitchen staff," she quipped at him, "We'll get some dinner."

"Fair enough," he laughed, "More mauling later."

"Don't you dare, Marine!" she said in a false outraged voice.

After dinner, which was a quiet affair with some talk about the future of the property where 'Annie's House' was situated, he told her that he'd drive back to the house just to look around.

She elected to stay and clean up from dinner.

"You just be careful over there!" she said to him. "I don't want anything happening to you."

"Very careful, Susie!" he said, hugging her.

Sue found herself sighing out loud from the effects of the hugs and his being around. She realized it was like having a fantasy of hers fulfilled just to have him there with her. She went over, mentally, her lovely fantasy about waiting for him to get back.

"I'd be right here," she decided, picking a spot on the kitchen floor. "I'd be kneeling and waiting, with my hands behind my head. I'd be dressed in whatever way he'd tell me: maybe slutty clothes, like Susie the whore, maybe only panties, a little demure, maybe naked, bare fucking assed naked!"

She giggled out loud at this last. It was something that Harvey used to say to her in the days, when he was really interested, before he got sick.

"Straighten up, girl!" she said, getting herself in hand.

Derek called her on the phone, to tell her that he was on the way back. The call, coming from him, thrilled her, just fairly did it for her. It sparked her fantasy and, immediately after the call, she went to 'her spot' on the kitchen floor and knelt there. She was half tempted to take all her clothes off just to feel what it was like, and promised herself that she would, when he was at work; she didn't think that she had time just then.

Both were emotionally tired and decided on an early night. They had a 'night cap', he had some scotch and she had some sherry. Then they turned in.

Sue lay in bed, opting that night for no clothes at all in bed. She said to herself that she was pleased that she was still attractive. She knew that her fantasy wouldn't work for her, if she were out of shape and a hag. But, like her Annie, she was big breasted, and had a fat ass tendency, although she worked out assiduously to keep it under control.

But in the dark of the night, under the same roof with Derek, she let her fingers play with herself and ended falling to sleep with a smile.

She was up first in the morning, and suddenly realized that she hadn't given Derek any towels:

"Dummy!" she chided herself, and took a face towel, a bath sheet, and a wash cloth and went to his room, expecting to find him still in bed.

She knocked softly and, when there was no answer, opened the door to put the towels inside. The scene that she happened upon caused her to stare with wide eyes:

There Derek stood, totally naked, and he was jerking off into a pair of her panties.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she said quietly, with a wide eyed look on her face.

But he wasn't ruffled: "Susie!" he said, "Good morning! My morning exercise!"

Her response was perhaps the trigger to all that went on from that point. It had been, to be sure, prepared by all of her fantasizing, all those years of kneeling in front of him to do his bidding, her abiding fantasy, but nevertheless, it took courage from her to do what she did.

She stared at him for a few seconds and then slowly but deliberately sunk to her knees.

"Tell me what to do!" she said softly, and meekly.

"Good girl, Susie!" Derek said, "Come over here."

He said it as though it was no surprise for him at all. For her it was the opening of the heavens and all the light imaginable shining on her. Here she was on the very verge of her fantasies come true.

She crawled to where he was; it was, for her never even a thought of walking, of getting up off her knees.

When she got there she repeated: "Derek, I don't know what to do here."

"What you do is look at me," he said, his eyes gleaming. "Watch me."

"Yes . . .yes . . .uh, Derek!" she mumbled.

"Problem, Susie!" he said, pausing in his jerk off to talk.

"What?" she wailed, so unsure of herself.

"You're dressed;" he said, "I want to get this all over you and you need to be naked for that."

"Naked!" she repeated and was out of her robe immediately, without finesse or sexy posing, only getting naked.

He moved closer to her, and she never took her eyes off of him.

"Don't need the panties so much; now I've got Susie herself," Derek said, and continued to jerk off.

He came all over her face and her tits.

"Magnificent!" he growled, as he came on his Aunt. "Wonderful!"

When he was done, he said simply: "Clean it, and eat it all."

"Yes, . . .yes . . .uh I'll do that," she said and proceeded to do just that.

Then he smiled at her and said:

"Susie, I'm going to shower; thank you for the towels and the use of your panties . . .and yourself; how about some breakfast."

She was in a kind of state of shock; not really ready to believe that it had happened. She went downstairs and fixed his breakfast; doing something, anything was what she needed to do, not to think, at least not now. When he sat down to it, he gave her a kind of stare that unsettled her but finished his breakfast.

Finally, she asked him:

"Derek, is anything wrong? I'm sorry that I barged in on you, if it's that. I promise . . ."

But he cut her off:

"It's not that, having you there, Susie, was a real treat for me, one that I've wanted for as long as I can remember. There's only one thing!"

"Oh, what?" she said, all concern now.

"Well, you came down and fixed a lovely breakfast but who told you that you could dress?"

"Ohhhhhhh," she said in absolute dismay, grabbing at her robe but he put his hand on hers and said:

"No time now, Susie; I've got to go to work. I have a meeting about the house and the property and won't be home until after 5 PM. Dinner at 6?"

"Yes, Derek," she said, and swallowed, her head absolutely spinning, and added: "And I am sorry for that infraction!"

"I know you are, Susie," he answered, we'll deal with that later.

"Yes, we will," she said.

He gathered her into his arms then and kissed her; it was soft and loving, and totally unlike any nephew-aunt kiss that she could ever imagine.

She thought about it all day and brooded about it a good deal, until she understood what she knew that she would do, wanted to do. She also decided that it would be that night that she'd do it.

He was home at 5, like he said, and indicated to her that he wanted to shower. After his shower, they had dinner and nothing was said about the events of early that day.

She didn't know what to think but decided that she'd go through with what her plan was, even if it made her look and sound like a fool.

He said that he was going to have an early night, and had some reading to do. His eyes, as he looked at her were bright and she knew that the next move was hers.

A little later, she went to his door and knocked softly.

"Come in, Susie," he said.

She found him sitting on the bed in his shorts. She'd prepared and had showered and fixed her hair but was totally naked otherwise.

"Look at Aunt Sue!" he said.

"Yes," she answered, blushing.

"Lovely, Susie," he said.

"I have to talk to you, Derek," she said.

His response was a soft: "Go ahead."

With tears in her eyes, and quick breathing, she went and placed herself on her knees between his outstretched knees.

"Sir," she began, letting the word echo in the room.

He smiled at the use of the word, and said softly:

"Yes, Susie, talk to me."

"Yes, sir," she said and plunged into it:

"I have given this speech thousands of times in my mind; it has always been the same and it brings tears to my eyes to be here kneeling like this, at your feet in just the way that I have always imagined it, but never, ever thought would come true. Derek, sir,----I am bold to use that word and I seek forgiveness for this boldness----what happened yesterday was a kind of fortuitous accident; I know that but I am here now to declare my intentions, no to really ask, to beg, to supplicate . . ."

At this point her emotions were so live and raw and real that she began to cry.

Derek held up his hand to stop her and said:

"Susie, you don' need to . . ."

She interrupted him and said:

"I apologize and I promise that this is the last time that I will interrupt you but I need to do this; I've made this speech to you for ten years, ten years of playing with myself and making this speech, always this way, kneeling to you, naked and, now I'm afraid; it's always me this way and always to you and I can't," Here she paused for a deep breath, and then went on:

"But I won't let my emotions rob me of this, even if I am making a great fool of myself."

She took a deep breath and continued:

"I'm so sorry, sir----I call you 'sir' because I have no claim on the title Master and may not use it---- I'm sorry but I never thought to really be able to do this, to ask this, and if I am saying anything amiss, I apologize in advance but, you see, I am begging for you to let me be your sex slave!"

She gazed up into his eyes then, he was watching her with glowing eyes and a huge, bright smile on his face. She then averted her eyes, feeling that she might just have screwed this up royally.

"I place no strings on what I am asking for; I declare baldly and honestly on the very name of my dead sister Annie that I will do anything that you tell me to do.I will repeat that word, 'anything', as often as you need to hear it from my mouth. I will withhold no sexual act, I will refuse your use of no hole in my body, I will attempt, as god is my witness, to worship you cock, when you let me."

She looked up at him, almost overcome by emotions again and began:

"Derek . . ."

But he interrupted her then and said:

"The term is 'Master'!"

And she knew; she knew what he was saying and that he was accepting her offer but by then she was crying too hard to go on at that point, and indeed there was no need. She laid her head against his thigh and cried, saying twice, softly, as though caressing the words that came from her mouth:

"Master!" "Master!"

He stroked her hair, running his fingers through it, and down her cheek. She grasped at his hand, as he did it and brought his fingers to her mouth, looking up at him, as she sucked the fingers one after another into her mouth to suck on them, never taking her eyes off of him.

"Ten years, Susie Belle?" he asked.

She giggled, liking the name immediately, and said:

"Ten years, Master!"

"That's hot!" he said, "Even during Harvey?"

"Harvey never mattered, Master, only you ever did!" she replied.

"Well, we'd better go and make up for some lost time, hadn't we?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she said, and then asked: "Go?"

"To the bedroom," he said.

"My room?" she asked, meaning the master suite.

"No!" he said with emphasis. "Our room!"

And Sue was wailing again:

"I am so sorry, my first chance and right out of the gate I can't get it right!"

"You will, Susie Belle, sweet Susie! You will!"

She accepted his kindness with a gesture that was heart felt:

She put her head down and began to kiss his feet.

"I'm sorry that they're not dirty so that I could clean them with my mouth, my tongue."

"Our room?" she said then.

"Our room," he repeated.

Before she set out, she had a thought and turned to look up at him, from her kneeling position and asked:

"May I crawl for you, Master?"

"Crawl, Susie," he said, "Show me your magnificent ass!"

"Master, my ass, I give it to you gladly! It's for you to use!" she said, as she started her crawl.

She knew inside that this is the way she needed to be right now, crawling for him. It was part of the way the fantasy played itself out for her all those years, and how it would be played out for her now.

She got out into the hall way and he said:

"Stop! Wait, Susie Belle!"

She stopped and smiled a contented smile as he reached down to run his hands over the slopes of her ass cheeks, letting a few fingers diddle their way into the crack of her ass, as he did.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Were you this way with Harvey, Susie?" he asked.

"I've never been this way with anyone but you in my fantasies," she replied. "Harvey wasn't much for sex; for a long time I thought that good sex was only in my mind."

"We'll see about that, Susie!" he said, then he ordered her:

"Crawl!"

"You know, Susie Belle, that I'll want to spank you; don't you?" he asked casually.

"I know," she said, "I'll welcome it, especially if it pleases you."

"Good," he said, "And I will want soon to take your anal virginity!"

"Yes, Master," she said, "I welcome that too!"

She was determined that nothing that he wanted was going to be denied; this fantasy, though it was hers, was all about him and giving him pleasure.

"Susie, Susie! You are such a rare treat! Look at how lucky I am!" he said, transfixed.

She turned on the spot and wrapped herself around his ankles, kissing his feet.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," she whispered, "And my courage almost failed me! Almost!"

"Yes, but only almost and you owe me discipline for contradicting me, and dressing this morning at breakfast; you know that?"he said next.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
445 Followers