Auntie

Story Info
A tempting tale with an international flair.
6.2k words
3.83
46.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in an international marriage has its benefits and draw backs. The pros and cons of these arrangements are sometimes hard to decipher. One must carefully think of cultural differences as well as personality traits. An additional layer of complexity develops as both members of the marriage adjust to the other. Thus, the situation is usually relatively fluid, requiring constant adjustment and recalibration in real time.

These sequence of events occurred in 1986 in conjunction with a trip my wife and I were making to Japan. A bit of bit of background here is appropriate. I am an American married to Japanese woman. We had been married for 12 years. The first few years of marriage were spent in Japan. The onus of adjustment was largely in my lap. I learned enough of the language to be functional, enjoyed the food and indulged myself in the culture sufficiently to feel comfortable. We moved to the States largely because of a lack of opportunity for career advancement. I could only find work as a manual laborer and my wife in food service. The situation was stagnant, possibilities for improvement of income were limited. Being the progressive types we are, the move back to the States to allow for my education seemed like the right thing to do.

I was not surprised but amazed how quickly my wife adjusted to her new situation. More then one issue existed here. Even though my wife had taken 10 years of English classes in Japan, putting it into practice was a bit more cumbersome then she anticipated. Additionally, in Japan we lived in somewhat small village on the outskirts of Kyoto. We were now living on the north side of Chicago. The culture shock value was exponential. And like me, after a few years, she was comfortable. Life was good.

One of the highlights of an international marriage is the necessity to go back to the homeland on a regular and scheduled basis. For us, this ended up to be about every two years. We always stay with my wife's folks in the village; very picturesque, very serene. Depending on responsibilities and money, the length of these trips are variable. This was a whole summer trip whose purpose was to relax and just hang around the village. What happened is much more.

As per usual, there was a party to be held on our arrival. The turnout was great. Most of the family, a few neighbors and friends were all enjoying too much sushi and saki. This was my fourth visit to Japan. Parties such as this were common during our visits. A chance to catch up on news and events. I glanced around the room to acknowledge our guests. Smiles were intermixed with bows of the head and a quick wink of the eye. My wife was doing her usual, relating to all in a customary and yet newly acquired flamboyant manner. Living in America had taken its toll. I mostly sat, drank and ate. Sitting next to me was one of my wife's aunts by marriage. She was the wife of my mother-in-laws brother, a very nice guy who owns a successful trucking business. They lived right down the street and were a usual fixture at these events. I had sat at this table and got drunk with her many times in the past. I always enjoyed her company, great conversationalist and she really likes to dance. She is an attractive woman, just four years my senior, always dressed like she is still 20 years old, a bit too much make-up and always the best perfumes. In Japanese of course, I always call her "Auntie" and she calls me "Nephew" with a smile.

The party had started in the late afternoon. It was now mid-evening and the place was jumping. Even though everyone in the room knew this party would last late into the night, all were loaded to the max and yet ready for more, a classic village party. Auntie bent over to say something to me. She caught me looking down her low cut blouse at her braless tits. She asked me if I liked what I saw, as she bent over a little further. I was a bit embarrassed, did not answer and turned away blushing. She giggled as she poured me another drink. Knowing this party was just getting started and I would be expected to be present at the end to say goodnight to all, I decided to take a break from drinking and lay down for a bit. I slipped out of the party room and went to a bed room far down the hall. I had only been laying there a short time when I heard someone coming into the room. I looked up, in the dim light I thought it was my wife and said nothing. Almost immediately, my pants were pulled off and I was getting a blow job. After too much to drink and still jet-lagged I decided to just lay back and enjoy it. It didn't take long before I became cognizant that all was not according to Hoyle; the pace of her sucking was very rapid (my wife was always slow), she stuck her finger deep into my ass (my wife had never done this before), then the smell of good perfume hit me........Oh my God, Auntie is sucking my dick.

I felt like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I was enjoying the service immensely but felt very odd that it was being delivered by a relative. I wanted her to understand that I knew what was going on, so I called her "Auntie"? No vocal response was made but the intensity of her sucking picked up considerably. I laid back still puzzled on how to handle this situation. Breaking the lip lock to catch her breath, she was giving me an almost violent hand-job. The choice of what to do was made for me as I ejaculated. She quickly moved in to ensure every drop ended up in her mouth. She sucked me dry, swallowing it all, leaving not a trace of evidence. Without saying a word, she quickly got up and left the room. She waived to me as she closed the door. I felt guilty as I laid there trying to figure out what to do next. I had just been seduced. Was I culpable? I could of stopped her, I think. Considering the situation, I needed a plan to effectively manage this situation. I decided to return to the party after a short nap. I laid there for 20 minutes wide awake worrying, than got up.

I returned to the party with a feeling of trepidation. I quickly moved in and sat with the guys who were drinking and joking. After a few minutes, I was back in the swing of it. I frequently glanced at Auntie through out the rest of the evening. Each time she would lick her lips at me and smile. The night ended late with good- byes at the door. No hint of what occurred in the bedroom leaked out. The night had gone well.

I woke the next morning to a raging case of jet lag over laid with a hangover. I slept for 2 days. Once back in synch, I decided to dedicate the rest of this trip to its intended purpose, rest and relaxation, hanging around the village, sleeping in late very day. Life around me proceeded in a usual and customary manner. Part of this normal routine, Auntie dropped by 2 or 3 times a week to talk with my mother-in-law or my wife about village news. I conducted myself in an appropriate manner. Only once during this period did she hint of something special with a quick lick of the lips and smile as she walked out the door. Denial worked well here as I threw any promiscuous thoughts of Auntie out of my head.

I spent the majority of this trip walking through the local mountains, reading and writing, during the day. The evenings were spent in my in-laws house eating and drinking. The late summer holiday of Obon was rapidly approaching. For this holiday, the villagers gather in the village central plaza to participate in traditional dances and fireworks. The wife and I were trying on our kimonos in preparation for the event when Auntie dropped by. She complimented us on our stylish choices. As Auntie was making her way out the door, and the wife was distracted by something, she subtly whispered to me that underwear is optional under ones kimono on this occassion. On her return, the wife quarried what was wrong when she saw me blushing. I side stepped this but took the underwear comment into consideration.

The plaza was packed when we arrived for the evening Obon festivities. Small stages with minstrels and dancers entertained the crowd, the smell of charcoal and teriyaki sauce permeated the air. Like all village festivals, where everybody knows everybody, I quickly split from the wife and mingled with the crowd. After an hour in the saki tent, I ended up in a gaming tent where I quickly lost 5,000 yen. I was looking for a reason to leave when I saw Auntie walk buy with a group of women. We made eye contact which lingered. I got up and followed her from a distance. Not sure what compelled me to do such, I felt like a stalker. It must be the saki talking. She turned and we reestablished eye contact, I licked my lips and winked, she smiled back. She was now glancing back frequently monitoring my presence. As she came to the end of the plaza, with eye contact established, I cut into the backyard of an adjoining residence. I knew this house and had seen the occupants in the saki tent on my way here. The house was dark. I sat in the back garden admiring the trimmed ornamental trees and fish in the pond. I sat, waited, chewed my nails and worried about what would occur if Auntie did show up. Was not quite sure what I was doing here. The butterflies in my stomach felt like they were ready to fly out. Overlaying these jitters was a feeling of guilt. I was in the process of leaving, somewhat ashamed of myself, when the garden gate opened and Auntie entered.

My heart rate doubled as I stood to greet her. She looked at me in a manner which made the moment feel even more awkward. It was a sweet, demure smile. She looked like a model in an advertisement from some slick magazine, just gorgeous in the moon light. Not sure how to respond, I stood there dumbfounded. She leaned forward an gave me a tender kiss, she sighed, the ice was broke, the fire was lit. We passionately embraced as I kissed up and down her neck. I reached through the front fold of her kimono grabbing her butt, tight and fine, no panties. She responded by parting my kimono to grab my dick, no underwear. Lost in a moment of lust, the thoughts of guilt left my head. Wanting to repay the favor from the party, I quickly sat her down on the garden bench gently pushing the layers of her kimono to the sides while pulling her legs apart. The moon provided just enough light to allow appreciation of a great set of legs which led to a glistening wet pussy. I resisted the urge to dive right in. Instead, I kissed and licked the inside of her thighs teasing her clitoris with an occasional flick of the tongue. She grabbed my head and thrust her pelvis into my face. I gave in and started fingering her pussy and licking on her clitoris in a coordinated rhythmic manner. I continued till the juices were flowing and the twat was having spasms. All lubricated and ready to go, I stuck my finger up her ass, thumb in her pussy and sucked her clitoris, moving all in a synchronized, fast paced manner. This is one of my wife's personal favorites. Only seemed right to share it, keep it in the family and so on. The juices were really flowing at this point, time for a change. I pulled my kimono to a side, lifted her legs high in the air and screwed her brains out. The action was intense as she bucked with my every stroke. The motion seemed to perpetuate itself; spellbinding to say the least. Consistent with the most common form of birth control practiced in Japan, I withdrew to ejaculate, leaving a fine specimen on her belly. While rearranging herself to reenter the festival in a presentable manner, she commented on the quality of my oral sex performance. She noted that she had never experienced such a high intensity orgasm with oral sex before. She described how Uncle gets blow jobs all the time but he never reciprocates. After all, this is a male dominated society. She thanked me again for the experience and slipped out of the garden. I waited for 10 minutes and exited myself. Went back to the game tent and lost another 5,000 yen.

Another few weeks had passed and it was time to go back to the States. The wife and I had sex several times during this period. During these episodes, I was totally involved my wife. No thoughts of Auntie entered my mind. This eased the occasional binges of guilt I felt thinking of the festival scene. Auntie came to the house for her regular visits, brief glances were exchanged and nothing else. The customary farewell party was scheduled for today. Auntie and Uncle would be attending. I had no expectations of another encounter. Indeed, nothing more than a traditional sayonara seemed most appropriate.

The farewell party was a barbeque at my brother-in-laws house, who lives down the street. A small group had gathered reminiscing on times past and plans for the future. I was sitting with the men drinking Kirin beer and Suntory whiskey as the conversation turned to aphrodisiacs and herbal concoctions which enhance male sexual performance. Uncle comments on his need for such products to keep up with Auntie. All snickered. I laughed, but silently, to myself.

The women were sitting in a circle on the other side of the garden. It was obvious that they too had over indulged as a burst of loud laughter came roaring from the group. Auntie and my wife were leading the charge with humor based on male inadequacies. I sat up and watched as Auntie poured my wife a drink and visa-versa. Both looked great decked out in flimsy, colorful summer dresses. Over-dressed for the event, but they did look good.

Interactions between my wife and Auntie always demonstrated a closeness. A synergism occurs when these two get together. They compliment each other well and have a strong rapport. The basis of this relationship started when Uncle first married Auntie. The wedding occurred with little notification, Uncle was marrying a girl from the city that no one knew. When she first moved to the village, her social acceptance was very slow coming. She was different than the rest of the women in the village who worked either on the surrounding farms or in the shops in the center of the village. Auntie did not work. Uncles business was very successful and he liked the idea of having a full-time house wife. During the day when the other women wore their work clothes, Auntie meandered around the village in stylish clothes, coiffured hair and polished nails.

In addition, there were few other women in the village of Aunties age. Auntie was 24 when she married Uncle. My wife was 18. My wife lived in the village but was a full time student in a small college in Kyoto. She too did not work and spent most of her time helping around the house and studying. Based on availability and proximity of age, my wife was very accepting of Aunties situation and style. This allowed development of a close friendship. We were married in the village three years later. I was introduced to Auntie several months before the wedding. She served as one of my wife's sponsors (bridesmaid) in the wedding.

I continued to watch Auntie and my wife interacting from across the garden. Again, the strong rapport between these two was obvious. But to what degree, I was unsure. I would find out tomorrow, on the plane flight home, that this relationship was much deeper seated than anything I could of imagined. My wife would reveal to me that about a year before we were married she had a fling with Auntie. When asked to define fling, this is a brief summary of her response. Uncle's business required that he frequently spend days on the road. During these trips Auntie would many times come to my in-laws house to eat meals, watch TV and sometimes spend the night. She was always well received. An occasion presented itself where, my future mother and father-in-law went on vacation in Korea, Uncle was on the road, Auntie and my soon to be wife planned on spending the evening together eating carry out food and watching movies on TV. The movie they were watching was a real tear jerker. My wife sobbed as the heroine of the movie died for some noble and emotional reason. Auntie in an attempt to consol my wife gave her a big hung and a light kiss on the cheek. My wife responded by returning the kiss. Supposedly, Auntie responded with a serious kiss and started nibbling her ear. One thing led to another, in the end they were fucking each other with anything that even closely resembled a penis. My wife was quick to point out, this was a one time event, of which she has no regrets and actually remembers with a fondness. There was more to this story.

Even though it was only late afternoon, the farewell party was winding down. The in-laws had gone back home to nap. Uncle had passed out in a loft above the garage. My brother-in-law and his wife had gone out with the neighbors to the city. As they left, they asked that I turn the lights off when we leave. Auntie and wife were still here but I was not sure where, no time to search, I needed to pee now. I ran into the house headed straight for the bathroom. As I left the bathroom with a huge sense of relief, I am summoned into an adjoining room by my wife. I entered to find Auntie and my wife sitting on a couch. Auntie invites me to sit next to her, my wife sits next to me on the other side. I was surrounded as my wife explains to me that she knew of the encounters Auntie and I had over the last few months. I blushed in embarrassment and a sense of shame. I sat saying nothing, waiting for a verdict. To my amazement, the girls started giggling. I had no idea what was going on but decided to giggle with them to take the edge off the situation. My wife than reached between my legs and began fondling my dick. Again I was taken aback , not sure what was going on, but than I quickly realized I was being set up. For what and why I was not sure. But now was not the time for question or confrontation. A big smile went across my face. The girls giggled as I now laughed out loud.

While Auntie was kissing me and unzipping my pants, the wife stood in front of us getting naked. Auntie and I turned to watch as she removed her panties. Auntie stopped breathing for a second, then gasped as she viewed my wife's shaven pussy. This was a style my wife had recently adopted after watching porno movies with me back in the States. Auntie had never seen such before and was mesmerized. Not knowing the background of the style she asked my wife why she shaved? My wife replied it accentuated her sexual pleasure and I liked it. Auntie needed no further explanation, she wanted to be shaved too. So here I sit, thought I was going to be the center of attention, hard as a rock and ready to roll, and here go the girls giggling as they make their way down the hall to the bathroom. I followed, but not giggling.

Japanese bathrooms are different than American. There is no toilet or vanity. These are in a separate adjoining room. The entire room is covered with tile and has a floor drain. Shower fixtures come right out of the walls and spray on the floor. The bathtubs are large and intended for soaking. The wife starts filling the tub and starts the shower as I enter the room. The room is steaming up fast. We rotate through the shower while getting soaped up. All slippery and slimy we indulge in a three way embrace, the girls rubbing there tits on my chest, Auntie stroking my dick and me rubbing my wife's smooth pussy. Life is good again. The wife drops to her knees to suck my dick, Auntie moves into the tub to watch and soften up that bearded crotch. I am becoming very aroused watching Auntie watching us. I must pull away before I climax. I go for the tub as Auntie jumps out. From the outside room my wife enters with a scissors, razor and shaving cream. Auntie snips down that bush to a very low level. Auntie, who is essentially hairless except for her head and crotch, is inexperienced with razor use. Feeling a lack of confidence, she asks if someone would finish the job for her. I was somewhat shocked as my wife quickly volunteered, but she has done this many times to herself. So I guess experience wins.

12