Auntie Em Ch. 06

Story Info
He takes her in her ass (or does he?)
3k words
4.58
86.3k
18

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something special, eh? I didn't even try to guess what that would be. I just let things run their course.

I lay down on the sofa and turned on the TV. Saw a bunch of women playing beach volleyball. That didn't even come close to turning me on the way it used to do now that me and Auntie Em had begun fucking. Can you blame me? That bunch of skinny bitches could never measure up to my mother's sister.

I channel surfed until I stumbled upon "True Lies" with Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold However-you-pronounce-his-last-name. I've always had a case of the hornies for that woman. Always.

Lucky me! Jamie was standing by the bed and was in the process of taking off her dress prior to doing her pole dance. Every time I watch that scene unfold, my cannon gets harder than a preacher's dick at a teenage wedding. And this time was no exception.

I fell asleep before Jamie could finish her dance. Or was I in a trance. I don't rightly know. All I know was that instead of Jamie Lee Curtis, it was Auntie Em doing the dancing. And, unlike Arnold, I was not hiding in the shadows fiddling with no silly fucking tape recorder. I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching Auntie Em as her body twisted and swayed not more than a foot in front of me.

I sat there on that bed with my cock in my hand. My other hand was under my auntie's slip fondling that sweet sexy ass of hers.

"Like my ass, do you?" Auntie Em asked as she moved just a bit closer.

I answered by grabbing the hem of her slip and shoving it up and over her hips and onto her back. She was wearing those beautiful shiny black granny style panties. My favorites!

I leaned into her, pushed the right leg band up and nibbled a bit on her butt cheek. Did the same thing to the left one before I yanked them off her. I proceeded to kiss all over those beautiful, well rounded hunkers of hers until they were glistening with my saliva.

She grabbed her lovely ass cheeks and spread them wide, revealing that puckered little brown hole of hers that I'd become so fond of. I licked all up and down that vertical grin of hers. Every time my tongue touched her dirt hole I would pause to pay homage, causing her to shake her ass vigorously.

Auntie Em pulled her slip up over her head and tossed it away. She turned to look at me, smiled sexily and quickly undid the front clasp on her bra.

Those bountiful tits of hers tumbled out in a hurry, they did. Like they were in a hurry to get some loving. Well, that's exactly what happened.

I grabbed Auntie Em by the waist and pulled her close, so close that her cunt hairs were tickling my cock. I held her in place, my thighs resting lightly on the sides of her knees.

I grabbed a breast with both hands and shoved a nipple into my mouth, wrapped my lips around that little brown nub and tickled the tip until I heard her moan.

"Ohhhhh," Auntie Em said. "Suck my titties, Aaron. Suck 'em 'til they hurt."

I switched to the other nipple and continued to lavish my attention on those nubs until they were as hard as my cock. I released my hold on my auntie's mountainous mams, stood and held her in my arms. Let my hands slide down to her ass and squeezed, pulling her to me.

My cock rubbed against her mound, sending fiery bolts of electricity throughout my body, making my ass involuntarily clench. Twice my ass was twisted into a knot of hot, quivering flesh.

I grabbed Auntie Em by her hips and pulled her up off the floor. Instinctively, I guess, she held my heated organ in place while I slowly lowered her until the head of my penis began to push her outer lips aside as it made its way into her love canal.

With Auntie Em's bushy mound mingling with my pubic hairs and those wrinkled outer lips settling at the base of my cock, I held her in place, turned around and gently laid her on the bed. She scooted forward as I was pulling back, readying myself for a hard slide into her hot, scalding oven.

It was awkward at first, trying to coordinate our thrusts and withdrawals, but we finally got a rhythm going. I bent at the waist and closed a hand around each of her tits. I rolled the nipples between thumbs and forefingers, all the while pumping my rod in and out of her at breakneck speed.

Her fingers were at her clit, massaging and caressing that little love button like there was no tomorrow. I straightened up, placed my hands on top of hers and pulled them away.

She groaned in disappointment. "What......"

"Shhhhh," I told her as I placed a thumb on either side of her clitoris. I stimulated her shiny little button, without ever touching it.

It didn't take long for her groans to turn into moans. Moans of pleasure and desire. "Baby," she said, tossing her head from side to side. "Baby, baby," she kept repeating.

I kept pounding my hot rod into her melting pot until I thought my legs were going to fold under me. I stroked into her velvet lined box a couple more times before I withdrew.

"Don't stop now," she said. "Please don't stop!"

I climbed up on the bed and straddled her face. When she opened her mouth again to speak, I pushed my cock head along her tongue and right into her throat, making her cough and gag.

I held Auntie Em's head in place and continued to ram my woman pleaser in and out of her throat. She grunted loudly each time I entered her wind pipe. All this skull fucking was beginning to get to me. I could feel that familiar tingling way down in my balls that always warned me of an upcoming eruption.

I pulled my cock out of Auntie Em's mouth and, straddling her chest I began to pull my pud. Stroke after stroke, the fires emanating from somewhere deep within my soul built higher and higher.

"Cum, Baby," Auntie Em told me as she tickled my nut sack. "Cum on your Auntie Em."

"Where do you want it?" I asked in a near shout.

"Anywhere," she shrieked. "On my face. On my tits. In my fucking eyes. Just shoot!"

Five more trips up and down that aching rod of mine and my balls pushed up inside me, twisting and convulsing until my splooge made that familiar journey up my urethra and out the head of my prick.

I aimed for Auntie Em's face. The first shot of my gooey white juices landed on the bridge of her nose and dripped down into her right eye. When the second one hit her lips, Auntie Em pushed her tongue out and licked it all up. Her tongue retreated back inside her mouth. She looked at me and grinned as she swallowed my cum.

The next one, a bit weaker than the first two landed on her chest followed by two more quick bursts of my seminal fluid that landed at the top of the great valley between her mams.

Auntie Em took hold of my cock and brought it to her mouth. She proceeded to lick it clean of oil and cum. She was making me hard again.

I used my hand to massage my juices into her chest while Auntie Em gathered my splooge from her nose and eye. I offered her my hand and she offered hers to me. "Thought you might still be hungry," I told her with a smile.

Auntie Em licked my hand until it was wet with her saliva. I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked and licked until I was sure I had gotten all of my discharge. I kissed her neck and then moved up to nibble on her ear.

"Uhmmmm," she moaned. "I'm still so fucking horny. It's like a fire inside of me that won't go out."

"Want me to put it out for you?" I asked.

"Not on your life," Auntie Em said. "I want you to get me so hot that I burst into flames."

I licked my way down to her breasts, tasting the mixture of my cum and the baby oil. Could have done without the oil, but the salty taste of my own baby making juices tasted so good to me that I all but ignored the taste of the baby oil.

Once again I trapped a nipple between my lips and began to tease it with my tongue. I moved a hand to her other breast to keep her other nipple from feeling left out and found Auntie Em's hand already there, rolling and squeezing it while she was pulling the little brown protrusion out as far as she could.

I moved quickly down Auntie Em's stomach and began licking just above the hairline of that lovely black bush of hers. I kissed my way toward her left hip, opened her legs a bit wider and began to caress the cleft between her thigh and her honey pot with my tongue.

Each time I ran my tongue up and down that trembling crease, Auntie Em would emit a high pitch moan that inspired me to keep doing what I was doing.

I licked and kissed my way down her thigh and past her knee, covering every inch of her flesh all the way to her foot where I captured her big toe between my lips and sucked it into my mouth.

I moved from toe to toe and back again, paying special attention to the areas between her toes. Never did taste any toe jam.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. "You treat me so good, Aaron, baby. So, so, so good.

I moved over to her other foot, lavishing even more attention on it. I licked my way up her leg to the crease and, after a minute or two, I moved from there to the top of her pussy lips.

I blew lightly on the hood, causing Auntie Em to shiver and moan some more. She helped her own cause by pulling the hood that covered her clitoris up until that shiny, round little love button had no place to hide. I swear she about passed out the first time I blew on that little nubbin.

I placed my lips around that area until I had created a vacuum where nothing could get in and nothing could get out. The wildly erotic and pungent aroma of her sex was everywhere, invading my senses, urging me to continue satisfying her desires. I proceeded to torture her clit with the tip of my tongue until she was screaming out my name at the top of her voice.

"Aaron, Aaron, Aaron," she said over and over again. "Love my button of desire. Make me go crazy." Finally, I guess enough was enough. Auntie Em put her hands on my forehead and tried to push me away from her.

I ignored her frantic pleas until I felt her body jerk and twist beneath me, shiver and then go still. I had accomplished my mission. I had made Auntie Em cum once more.

I placed my arms behind her knees and pushed her legs upward until they were resting on my shoulders. I pressed the head of my aching fuck stick against the door to Auntie Em's treasure laden cavern and pushed.

"Oh, yes," I hissed through clenched teeth as I hit bottom in one quick stroke."

"Yes," Auntie Em echoed. "Yessssss!"

I held my cock inside her love canal without moving. I wanted to see how long we could stand it. Didn't take long before Auntie Em began to beg.

"Don't stop now," she pleaded. "I want to feel you fucking that pole in and out of my box."

I withdrew until her luscious lips were at the edge of my crown, paused for a second and then slowly shoved it back into her sexy hole, sending electrical signals throughout my body when the head slammed against her battered cervix.

Auntie Em was screaming loudly, forcing long bursts of air out of her lungs and past her lips. "Good," she yelled. "You make it feel so good."

Well, double that sensation for me. No, triple it. The woman was a rarity. My buddies and I had read about it in one of those magazines we hid from our parents, but we all believed it to be something that someone had made up just to get young, horny little lechers like me all worked up. Auntie Em had a snapping pussy.

Once again, I stopped thrusting, resting up for the final act. Moaning and groaning all the time, the walls of Auntie Em's wet box fairly well pulsated around my cock. Staring at the head, her vagina rhythmically squeezed all the way to the root, started once more at the head and back down.

I could feel the pressure building up in my nut sack and knew that it wouldn't be long before I'd be spraying the walls of my auntie's slick, juice lined canal with another load of creamy baby making sperm. I didn't want that to happen right now so I pulled out of her, causing her to groan in protest.

Auntie Em raised her head and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. "Oh, Aaron, baby. Don't stop now," she said. "You've got to finish me off. Please, Aaron. Please."

Wordlessly, I grabbed her by her hip and turned her over. "Get on your hands and knees," I said.

She did as she was told, thrust her ass back at me and said, "Take me, baby. Shove that cock of yours back inside where it belongs. Take me. I'm yours."

I spread her cheeks wide and spit on her ass hole. Stuck my finger in my mouth for more lubrication and then began to tease that wrinkled brown eye of hers. I spit on her hole once more and then pressed my helmeted soldier against that tiny little hole.

Auntie Em tried to pull away, but I grabbed her by her hips and wouldn't let her move. "Relax," I told her.

"But, I'm afraid," she said. "No one's ever done it to me back there before."

"I'll take it slow," I told her.

Auntie Em gave her consent by shoving her well rounded ass back at me until the entire head was trapped inside her anus. "Ahhh," she groaned.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked my auntie.

"Not too much," she replied. She pushed back as I was pushing forward. "Just take it easy until I can get used to it being there."

My cock advanced inside that tight hole of hers, inch after inch until my balls were resting against her pussy and my pubic hairs were pressed tightly against her hips. I held it there, purposefully making it twitch inside her shitter.

Auntie Em's hand moved to her clitoris and mauled it with her fingers until she was quivering with lust and desire. I let it build a bit more before I began sawing my rod in and out her tight hole.

"Slowly," she cautioned. "Take it slow."

It was a different feeling, pushing my rod in and out of Auntie Em's ass. Her sphincter muscle was a lot less pliant than the lips that guarded the entrance to her sex. But I complied with her wishes, taking it slow and easy.

I guess it was no longer hurting Auntie Em because her movements quickened. "Faster!" she panted. "Faster!"

We coupled, my auntie and I, at breakneck speed. The sound of my stomach and groin slapping against her ass reverberated throughout the room.

"Unhhh," we grunted in unison each time I drove in to the hilt.

Then, Auntie Em's cries rose in volume. "Fuck my ass," she yelled. "Fuck my ass until you cum! I want you to cum in my ass!"

Suddenly, her whole body began to shake violently. Her hand fell from her clit to the bed. Her other arm collapsed under her. Her face and shoulders fell onto the bed, her cries now muffled somewhat by the bedding.

"I'm almost there!" she said. "Cum with me, Aaron. "Cum with me."

The pressure of her sphincter muscle clamping down on my cock as it pistoned in and out of her ass proved to be too much. My balls lurched inside their sacks and all of a sudden I was a goner. I pushed one last time and kept my cock buried in her ass to the root as I shot load after load of my hot juices deep inside her bowels.

Auntie Em completely collapsed beneath me, causing my pole to make a hasty exit. "Oh, fuck," she breathed lustfully as I lay beside her. "I never knew ass fucking could feel so fucking good."

Then I felt Auntie Em's hand on my shoulder, gently shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes. It took the longest time for me to get them focused. Auntie Em was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"What's so funny?" I asked, my mind still in a fog.

"Just look at you," she said as she ran her finger through my pubic hairs.

I raised my head and looked down the length of my body. My stomach and groin were covered with my sperm.

"You must have had one helluva dream," she told me as she put her finger to my lips,

I opened my mouth and licked her finger clean. "It was fantastic!" I told her. "Remind me to tell you about it sometime."

Auntie Em smiled again, her eyes twinkling as she winked at me. "It was great." She said. "I came in just as you started erupting. It was so sexy that I fingered myself to an incredible orgasm of my own."

I reached for Auntie Em to pull her on top of me, but she was having none of it.