Australian Love

Story Info
Two internet lovers meet for the first time.
2k words
3
27.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling over, looking at the clock, thinking to herself "Damn it five more minutes." Rolling back over closing her eyes, dozing back off. Muttering to herself as the phone starts to ring. Grabbing the receiver placing it to her ear.

"Hello"

"Hey Gorgeous, you awake yet?"

"No actually Shaun I was trying to go back to sleep to finish the dream I was having about you."

"Mmmmm was it good baby? And can we play it out when you get here to me?"

"Yeah babe it can be played out when I get there, but you're gonna have to wait on me."

"Baby I've been doing that for the last year. Now get your ass outta that bed and get ready before ya miss your plane. And I have to come get you myself."

Giggling into the phone, telling him bye and hanging up the phone. Rolling out of her bed, walking to the bathroom, turning the water on to fill the bathtub, sliding her clothes off her body. Turning the taps off, sticking her toe into the water to test it. Sliding into the bathtub, the water covering her body. Relaxing in the water, soaping up her body. Rinsing off, laying in the bathtub washing her long blond hair. Letting the water out of the bathtub, climbing out of the water. Wrapping herself up in her towel, walking to her bedroom. Walking to her bed, looking at the clothes she laid out to wear to meet the man of her dreams. Toweling off, sliding her hands over her naked body. Walking to her dresser, picking up her new Harley Davidson nipple rings, pushing them through her nipples. Looking in the mirror. Turning this way and that, checking out her new jewelry. Grabbing her thongs, sliding her legs into the holes. Sliding her legs into her jeans, buttoning them up, grabbing her sleeveless black shirt pulling it down over her head. Pulling her socks and cowboy boots on last. Checking herself in the mirror again, before walking to the bathroom to fix her hair. Pulling her long blond hair into a pony tail, applying her favorite shade of lipstick. Smiling at herself. Walking downstairs, checking around one last time to make sure she had everything. Seeing she did, she heads out the door to the land down under and the man of her dreams.

Walking to the gate, she hands her ticket to the stewardess, looking it over handing it back.

"Have a nice trip, Australia is beautiful."

"Well thank you. I plan on it." Walking on to the plane finding her seat. Settling in for the long flight.

"Excuse me miss, would you mind if I sat here next to you"? Looking up Ann sees the most beautiful set of blue eyes she has ever seen. Dumbfounded she stares at him.

"Ummm sure you can sit here" she says smiling up at him.

Just then the stewardess came over the loud speaker announcing who the pilot was and where the plane was going and for everyone to relax and have a good flight, and to please buckle your seatbelts. Reaching for her seatbelt, buckling it up. Feeling the planes engines start up, taxiing down the runway. Leaning back in her seat closing her eyes, feeling the plane lift off of the ground. Feeling the plane straighten out, checking to see if the seatbelt sign was off, undoing it. Looking to see the man with the blue eyes starring at her. Smiling at him Ann reaches down under the seat, pulling out her carry on. Grabbing the magazine she bought to read on the flight. Opening it up reading the first few articles. Realizing this was going nowhere, laying the magazine on the seat beside her.

"Hi my name is Ann. What's yours?"

"I'm Tim. So your heading to the land down under huh"?

"Yeah."

"May I ask why"?

"I'm going to meet the man of my dreams, she says giggling.

"The man of your dreams huh? How on earth did you meet the man of your dreams in Australia"?

"Mmmmm online in a chat room," she says with a grin.

"Really. I've heard a lot of people are doing that."

"Yeah it seems that way."

Just then the stewardess appeared with a drink tray. Accepting a glass of diet Pepsi and a bag of peanuts, Ann and Tim continued there talk, like they were long lost friends. Pulling out his laptop, he smiles at Ann.

"Care to show me where ya met the man of your dreams at"?

Taking the computer, logging into the chatroom, saying Hi to all her friends. Introducing them all to Tim. Asking him questions and wondering how the flight was going and when they were going to be in Australia. Just then the stewardess came over the speaker and said for all electronic gadgets to be put away, that the plane would soon be landing in Sydney, Australia. Saying goodbye to all her friends, closing his laptop, putting it away. Buckling up there seatbelts. Feeling the plane start to descend, she looks over at Tim and smiles.

"So will I be seeing you in the chatroom anytime"?

"Yeah I think maybe ya will" he says smiling.

"Good I think they all liked ya."

Smiling back, feeling the tires of the plane hit the runway, gripping the arms of her seat. Waiting for the plane to stop. Tim slips her a piece of paper and tells her to call him if things don't happen to work out between her and the man of her dreams, and if it does work out to still call him anyways. Ann takes the paper and slips it into her pocket. Grabbing her carry on, standing up, moving out into the isle in front of Tim. She turns and looks at him.

"Hey why don't you let me introduce you to the man of my dreams, before you take off"?

"Ok," he says smiling down at her.

Walking off the plane she spots Shaun standing off to the side. Grabbing Tim by the hand she pulls him with her. Seeing her coming, holding out his arms as she launches herself at him. Wrapping her arms around him, pulling his head down, kissing him hard on the lips. Remembering Tim was standing next to her, she gently pulls away from Shaun.

"Baby this is Tim. I met him on the plane. He kept me company."

"Well thanks Tim for keeping my woman company, but I'm gonna take her home now if ya don't mind.

Giving Tim a hug, turning on her heel walking away, sliding her hand into Shaun's. Picking up her luggage, walking outside. Going straight to his car, throwing her luggage into the trunk, climbing into the car. Reaching over, pulling her into his arms, pressing his lips gently to hers, kissing her passionately. Breaking the kiss, putting the car into drive, pulling out of the parking lot. Sliding his hand over onto her leg, gently squeezing.

"Gawd I'm glad you're here."

"Me too baby. I was really starting to hate the phone and computer."

"Me too sweetheart, but now I got you here with me and not soon enough you will be in my bed, hopefully playing out that dream you were having."

"Yeah babe" she says laughing.

Turning onto a side street, taking a left turn, pulling into his driveway. Climbing out of the car, walking around to the back, grabbing her suitcases out of the back. Walking to the door of his house, he pushes it open, letting her walk in before him. Laying her bag on the floor, she looks around. "Nice house babe."

"Why thank you sweetheart."

Walking towards her, taking her into his arms, pushing her against the wall. Leaning over tracing her lips with his tongue, slowly bringing his lips down to meet hers. Sliding his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, as he picks her up carrying her to his bedroom, gently laying her onto his bed, never once breaking their kiss. Laying down next to her, pulling her into his arms, looking deep into her eyes.

"I love you my darling."

"And I love you to" she says with a smile.

Sliding his hands down over her back, cupping her ass, gently squeezing. Rolling over, laying on top of her. Kissing her eyes and the tip of her nose, making his way to her lips. Gently biting her lip, pulling it into his mouth, sucking on it. Sliding his tongue over her lips. Pressing his lips to hers, sucking her tongue into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, sitting up between her legs, pulling her up with him.

"Now tell me about this dream you were having."

"Mmmmm better yet, why don't I show you."

"That would be even better" he says with a smile.

Pushing him back onto the bed, laying across his chest, kissing him. Straddling his chest, slowly pulling her shirt over her head. Taking his hands in hers, placing them on her breasts, his fingers pinching her nipples gently. Sliding his hands over her stomach and back up to her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. Sliding down his body, unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it off. Rubbing her fingers lightly over his chest, pulling on his nipples. Leaning over, sucking one into her mouth, lightly running her tongue over it, feeling it harden, biting down. Moving to sit up, pulling his nipple with her then letting it go. Kissing down his chest, gently nipping and biting, making her way to the waistband of his jeans. Sitting up, reaching for the button, pushing it through the hole, pulling the zipper down. Moving down to his feet, pulling his socks and shoes off. Grabbing the bottom of his jeans and pulling. Trying to help her he raises his hips off the bed, feeling his jeans slide down his legs. Grabbing his boxer shorts, pulling them down too. Looking over his body, grinning with delight.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, sliding her boots and socks off of her feet. Standing up, slowly undoing her jeans, sliding them down her legs. Looking to see his reaction. She grabs her g-string sliding it off of her body to. Turning around, climbing back onto the bed, straddling his body. Wrapping her hand around his cock, feeling it harden at her touch. Slowly lowering her mouth to his cock, sliding her tongue lightly over the head. Sucking the head into her mouth, twirling her tongue over and around it. Sticking her tongue into his slit, swirling her tongue around. Sliding her mouth further down over his cock. Slowly sucking him, working it down her throat, feeling him thicken. Reaching down, cupping his balls in her hand. Gently squeezing them, rolling them around in her hand. Deep throating his cock, sucking him faster. Feeling him get thicker in her throat. Sliding her mouth off his cock, kissing up his chest, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmmm sweetie what did you stop for"?

"Well ya see darling ya said to play out my dream right"?

"Yes sweetheart."

"Well that is where the phone rang and, you woke me up" she says with a smile.

Moaning, pulling her head down to his, kissing her hard, sliding her down his. Grabbing his cock in his hand, holding it up. Feeling her slide down his cock. Her pussy gripping him tightly. Holding onto her hips, slowly sliding her up and down his cock. His hands straying up to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. Hearing her moan, gripping her hips, pushing into her harder and faster. Pulling her head down, slipping his tongue into her mouth, kissing her hard. Feeling her pussy muscles tighten. Flipping her over onto her back, grabbing her ankles, pulling them out to the side, pumping his cock into her faster. Raising her hips off the bed to meet his thrusts, milking his cock.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna fill you with my seed."

"Yesssss" she screeches out as she explodes around his cock. Feeling her muscles tighten around him, pushing into her one last time, holding his cock deep inside her, filling her with his cum. Collapsing on top of her, lifting his head, kissing her gently, smiling down at her.

"I love you sweetheart."

"I love you to my sexy man"

Rolling off of her, pulling her body to his, kissing her lightly on the forehead. Pulling the blankets up, drifting off to sleep.