Awake at Midnight to a Dream

Story Info
A man crossing boundaries with his lady friend.
482 words
2.89
117.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You woke me up at midnight and told me that you wanted me inside you. I walked to the closet and told you to take your panties off.

I put a condom on, and started rubbing my cock on your dripping love. Even though I was so eager to feel you around me, I didn't want to hurt you. I licked and teased you as long as I could resist.

* * * *

Since that first night, I thought about kissing you. Touching you. Getting your permission to tie you up and blindfold you. You knew you were safe because I was there. I told you what was going to happen next, and you agreed.

I went into the next room, and returned with another man. We took turns kissing your mouth and pussy. You always had two mouths kissing you, and you confessed later that many times you couldn't tell us apart.

We sucked on your breasts, and teased you with our fingers. To keep you guessing and waiting, one of us periodically pushed a cock into your hot mouth for a moment.

You started to pant and were making the bed damp with anticipation.

When you were begging for release, we continued to tease and tantalize. Then when you were on the verge of melting, we took turns fucking you. I made sure he didn't fuck you too hard. I kissed you and sucked your breasts while I was lying beside you.

Then it was my turn to fuck you again. Could you tell the difference between our cocks? Mine was longer, and his was fatter.

After we emptied two sticky loads on your chest, I told the other man to leave. I untied you and removed the blindfold. Time for a shower. . .

* * * *

I didn't have a condom when we were kissing in the shower.

I was very careful. I carefully rubbed my cock in between your legs while we kissed. With the water running down and the tip of my manhood far behind your love hole, there was no chance of getting you pregnant.

I asked you to bend over, so I could kiss and lick you. I didn't have a condom, but I considered fucking your ass. I was a virgin with that way as well, and I didn't want to push too many boundaries. I took you by the wrist and led you like a love zombie to the bedroom.

* * * *

I grabbed your hips while you lay beneath me. It felt so good. I told you that I was about to cum in your tight pussy, and you moaned as I did.

I bit your neck lightly and affectionately called you my slave. I had stretched your pussy, and you belonged to me. You didn't argue because it was true.

THE END