Awakening The Slut Inside Donna Ch. 2

Story Info
Dirty dance leads to Pool Hall fun.
3.9k words
4.46
212k
30
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

Chapter 2: The Pool Hall Dance

Donna came back and I could not believe the change in her. She sat next to me and playfully squeezed my cock as she pleaded, "Let's get back to our room so that I can fuck your eyes out." As tempted as I was I gave her a quick nibble on her ear and said, "Will be home soon enough." Donna continued to play with my cock as we finished our Martinis. She was as hot and horny for my cock as I had ever seen. She was also now very drunk. She had abandoned all inhibitions and was greedily massaging my cock and pleading for me to stick it in her. I was in heaven. Donna was now acting like the slut that I wanted. We paid our tab and left for the hotel. I told Donna, "since the hotel wasn't that far we should walk." I put my arms around her and we began our walk home. Donna was now lusting after me. She had one hand on my cock and the other on my ass as we stumbled down the street. We came to the bar that my new friends were waiting for us and I said, "I want one last drink. This place look as good as any." She pleaded for me to go home but I held my ground and we finally went inside.

As I had hope for the bar was empty except for my three "new" friends. The bar had a small dance floor and a pool table in the back. As my eyes adjusted to the light Dave stood up and waived at me for us to come over. I told my wife that these guys were clients of mine from Chicago and introduced my wife to the boys as we sat down at their table. Lisa our bartender came over for our drink order and the boys were right about her. She was absolutely stunning. Lisa was wearing a short black mini skirt that barely covered her privates. Her large breasts stretched the white top to its limits. The top was low cut with a full one third of her breasts exposed. She had on a pair of black heels that made her appear to be 5'10. My cock was already at full staff and Lisa was the prey. We ordered a couple of Martinis from Lisa and I asked Dave, "Do you have your eyes on Lisa?" Without missing a beat he replied, "I did until Donna walked in." Donna seemed a little embarrassed by the comment and protested, "Lisa is much younger and attractive than this 40year old mom." Sammy countered, "Donnas you are by far the sexiest and hottest looking 40-year-old mom I've ever seen." The full court seduction was now underway and Part 2 was about to begin.

Donna was enjoying the compliments, the drinks and the attention. I could also tell by the flush look on her face that she was extremely excited with these newfound friends. I got up to go to the bathroom and to maybe try to see what opportunities awaited me with Lisa. In the meantime George had gotten up and taken my seat next to Donna. Donna was in heaven as the boys flattered her with the sexiest come-ons she had heard. Donna was obviously drunk and didn't seem to mind that George had now place his hand on her leg and was slowly rubbing it. Donna still had the top two buttons of her dress undone and when she leaned forward she would tease the boys with views of her lovely tits. I stopped and talked to Lisa while I watched my wife. I said, "You have such a hot body, how do you keep it from falling out?" She leaned over and gave me a short kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks." We continued to talk as we watched my wife. Lisa asked me about Donna and I explained to her, "she is my wife and I am helping her loose her sexual inhibitions this weekend." With that Lisa moved closer and whispered, "Wow is that cool. You won't believe how turned on I just got." I put my arm on her back and slowly started rubbing her back and said to Lisa, "Lets stay here and enjoy the action." Meanwhile Donna had finished her Martinis and was enjoying herself as the center of attention. It appeared that Donna had lost track of where she was at, whom she was with, and even me. I had Lisa bring 4 Kamikaze shots to the table as I stayed back by the bar. Lisa went to the front door and locked it before coming back to my side. I watched as the four of them toasted and threw back the shots. Donna was drunk and enjoying herself.

I watched as George got up and brought my wife onto the dance floor. George took Donna into his arms and began to slowly rock to the music. I noticed that George had brought his hands to Donna's butt and was busy nibbling on her ear. Donna was either too drunk to notice or too hot to mind. I was hoping for the latter. I could see that George was now pulling Donna's dress up like I had done before. George had now pulled Donna's dress all the way up and was feeling my wife's fine ass. Suddenly Donna reached up pushed George away and went to sit down. Dave grabbed Donna and pulled her onto his lap before she could sit down. I thought she was upset but she didn't move from Dave's lap.

Meanwhile I had let my hand drop from Lisa's back down to her ass. Lisa was enrapt with the table action and was now moaning softly as I played with her ass. I watched as Dave was now caressing Donna's thighs and peering down the top of her dress. I asked Lisa to bring another round of drinks and then to get her pretty ass back here quick. Lisa dropped the rounds off and returned to my side behind the bar. We watched as Dave and Donna sipped their drinks. Dave took Donnas face and gave her a long passionate kiss. I watched as my wife returned his kisses. Donna was on fire and responding to Dave's tongue. We watched as I saw Dave undo another button and slide his hand inside. Dave was now toying with my wife's nipple as we watched. I had pulled Lisa's skirt up so that I could feel her ass. I was pleased to find that Lisa was also wearing thongs. Dave continued to play with Donna's rock hard nipples. I watched as Sammy had sat next Donna and was now openly undoing the bottom buttons of Donna's dress. Sammy placed his hand on her thigh and was stroking it and she wasn't stopping him! My cock started to twitch in my pants. I noticed that Donna had uncrossed her legs and Sammy was feeling the inside of her thighs. My cock was starting to grow hard. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he caressed my wife's thighs, moving his hand further up. Donna had spread her legs a little bit as she continued to respond to Dave's advancement. She was breathing hard, now and I knew she was over the edge, nothing would bring her back now, but a good cum.

My cock was now rock hard as Sammy continued to feel her. Lisa in the meantime had slid her hand inside my shirt and was playing with my nipples as I massaged her incredible ass. Donna's dress was now open and her gorgeous legs were exposed for all to see. My hand was now slowly rubbing Lisa's asshole as we watched.

We notice that Sammy had now asked Donna to dance and was now slowly rocking back and forth. Donna did not notice that Sammy was slowly undoing the last buttons on her dress. As he undid the last one I buried my finger inside Lisa's asshole and began to fuck her with my finger. Sammy had opened my wife's sundress completely exposing her tits so he could feel them. His hands went to her erect nipples, he squeezed and pulled them, causing her to groan in delight. Her breasts were magnificent, big and pear shaped with those thick nipples. She stood there for a moment, her back arched, pushing them toward Sammy, Donna was now completely exposed and dancing with Sammy as he played with her nipples.

Lisa undid my pants and smiled as she reached for my cock, wrapping her long, tapered fingers around it, her nails not touching because of it's thickness. "Oh, yeah ...this is a big cock." She whispered as she began to stroke it. "Oh, yeah ...oooh, look, you're getting ready to cum." A big bubble of early cum formed at the tip of my cock. "It's so big." she gasped, her eyes riveted on the heavy slab of cockmeat in her hand Lisa drew a breath, noisily between her teeth, a noise borne of lust as I watched as she lowered her face slowly toward my thick meat. She bent it down slightly and pressed the slick cockhead to her lips, running it back and forth, then holding it under her nose and inhaling deeply. "Oh, I love to smell cock,"

She held her mouth, poised over my cock for a long moment, and then plunged downward, filling her mouth with thick, warm dick. She groaned along with me as she smothered my raging hard-on with her lips. I grabbed her head and moved it up and down, fucking her mouth with my cock. I damn near blew my load right there as I watched Sammy kissing Donna as he played with her tits. I could see that Donna was now starting to push her pelvis into Sammy's cock. Sammy lowered his head and took Donna's tit and began to suck it as she squealed, "OH YES".

Lisa had swallowed my entire cock in her mouth and was bringing me to the best orgasm of my life. I watched as Sammy had slid one hand to Donna's pussy and was slowly rubbing her clit through her thong. Seeing Donna start to grind her pussy into his hand was all that I could take and I let a out a long groan as I shot my load into Lisa's mouth. I came and came as I watched my wife almost naked on the dance floor with a stranger. Lisa swallowed every bit of my cum and then proceeded to lick me clean. I was so hot that I was still hard as a rock.

Dave had gotten up and was now standing behind Donna. Dave pulled the dress back off Donna's shoulder and let it fall to the dance floor. My prim and proper wife was now on the dance floor with two strangers and bare ass naked except for her sheer thongs and heels. Sammy was now playing with Donna's pussy as he smothered her mouth. Dave nudged up behind Donna and pressed his bulging crotch against her backside. My pretty blonde wife sighed at the initial contact, then moaned as Dave wrapped his arms around her from behind. His hands came to rest on her breasts, and he cupped and squeezed both. Dave was now pressing his hard-on into Donna's ass as Sammy continued to tease my wife's aching cunt. Dave dropped his pants and was pressed up against Donna. Donna arched her back in delight and began to grind back into Dave's cock. Sammy had now slid his hand inside Donna's cunt and was now bringing her to an orgasm. I watched as Donna suddenly tensed and screamed "Oh yes Oh yes Im cummming……"

As Dave rubbed and caressed her supple ass from behind, Donna broke the kiss with Sammy and reached for his pants. In a hurried rush, she unbuckled his belt and then pulled down his zipper. Her delicate hand dove inside his jeans, underneath his briefs, and gripped his rock-hard cock. Donna squealed with delight as she pulled Sammy's pants and briefs down, exposing his massive erection. Bending over at the hips she grasped the base of his cock and then slipped its fat, juicy head between her moist red lips. Sammy moaned in arousal as Donna's blonde head started to bounce up and down over his erection. Bent at the hips and hungrily slurping Sammy's cock Donna had given Dave gave ample access to her pussy. Behind her, Dave parted her slick pussy lips with two fingers and then drove his cock inside Donna's pussy. In response, Donna sighed in utter lust. Donna squealed at the sensation - this was the first time a cock other than mine had touched her pussy since they started dating more than 15 years ago. Dave grunted as he popped his erection into Cindy's tiny, slick pussy.

I pulled Lisa up and pulled her thongs off. I turned Lisa around so that she could see my wife and then I stuffed my cock inside her. Donna had never taken part in two-on-one sex before; this was definitely something new - and exciting. Dave grasped each side of Donna's ass with his hands and began to pump her pussy with all of his manhood. Lisa was looking back at me and screaming "Fuck Me Fuck me Harder". I was pounding Lisa's sweet ass with everything I had as I watched my wife take two guys on. I could see that Sammy was ready to explode as he pumped his cock into my wife's mouth. Donna was on fire and wild. Sammy's cock erupted in her mouth, filling it with gush after gush of thick sperm.

Sammy sighed deeply at the discharge, and was amazed at the same time by Donna as she sucked and swallowed his fuck-juice down her hungry throat. Still getting her pussy pounded from behind, Donna slipped Sammy's shaft out of her mouth and lovingly licked away at it. Sammy gasped at the sight of Donna's beautiful face as streams of cum dripped and dangled from it. "Did you like that?" she squealed at him. "Oh yeah," he sighed in return. "Oh, I loved it, baby. That was the best fucking blowjob of my life!" I felt an intense explosion building within me and I gave Lisa all I had. I watched as Dave pulled out and shot his load all over Donna's back just as I exploded inside Lisa's hot pussy. My wife continued to lick Sammy's cock clean. She stood up and gave Sammy a long kiss before turning to George and saying, "I need more cock. I need it now."

George got up and picked Donna up and carried her to the pool table where he laid her down on her back. George slowly began to lick Donna's pussy. George grasped each side of Donna's ass with his hands as he buried his lips and tongue in her moist pussy. Her hips were wiggling back and forth in response to George's oral work on her pussy He sucked on her clit as Donna writhed on the table. Donna was on fire and she was getting ready to explode in another orgasm. I brought Lisa over to the pool table to get a better view. I dropped to my knees and pushed Lisa's skirt above her hips. Lisa towered over me, standing legs spread apart as I began to eat her hot pussy. I licked her clit and shoved my finger up her ass. Lisa was now moaning loudly as she stood there watching my wife having her pussy eaten. I continued to suck on Lisa's pussy as I grabbed her ass cheeks and drove my face into her love pot. I Looked up and saw that Lisa had pulled her top off and was lustily pinching and teasing her nipples. Within moments Lisa shuddered and exploded into my face. I could taste Lisa's love juices as they shot out of her hot cunt.

George had his face buried in Donna's pussy and Donna was busy pushing her pussy into George's face. Again Donna started grinding wildly and began to scream "Im cumming Oh my God Im cumming". George stood up and dropped his pants to expose the biggest cock that Donna had ever seen. Donna got up on all fours and crawled to the edge of the pool table. She looked at George's cock with a wanton slut look and slowly wrapped her fingers around his cock.

George's cock had to be at least 10" long. His cock was definitely larger than mine and had a mesmerizing effect on Donna. Donna slowly started to stroke his cock as she eyed it with a hunger that I had never seen. Donna reached down with her lips and began to suck and lick the big knob. George grabbed Donna by her hair and started to fuck Donna's mouth with his tool. Lisa instinctively reached for my cock and began to slowly stroke it as we watched my wife go down on George. George was now ramming his cock into my wife's mouth and it appeared that Donna was taking it all in. I pushed Lisa down to her knees and said, "Put it between your tits, babe, jack me off that way Lisa. Make me cum."

Lisa let a moan escape from her lips as she leaned forward slightly and pressed my raging hard-on to her big breasts, smearing my juice around on her nipples. Lisa moaned again, almost a sob of desire as she put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them tight around my cock. She moved them up and down on my dick, her chin tilted down so she could watch the huge head thrusting just inches from her mouth. "Faster," I groaned as I watch my slut wife suck a stranger's huge rod. Lisa began pumping my cock between her tits at a quicker pace, my pre-cum smearing "It's huge and so hard. Cum all over me. Cum baby Cum." she gasped her eyes riveted on my cock as it squirted streams of cum over her face.

Donna sucked and slurped away at George's slab of man-meat as if it was her sole purpose in life. She bobbed up and down over his massive member. While twirling his testicles between her fingertips, Donna looked up into George's eyes and smiled as she continued sucking him off. "I want you to fuck me," she pleaded, "I want you stick that big cock inside me". George got up on the table and plopped down on his back. Donna slowly crawled to his cock and sucked on it again as she played with his balls. George screamed at her, "get your slutty cunt on my cock." Donna squealed, rising to her feet she straddled his cock. George's heartbeat went into extreme overdrive as Donna positioned his cock over her heated pussy. Everyone in the room watched with awe as George's shaft slid up between the folds of Donna's thighs.

My wife let out a squeal once his cock began to find its way inside her cunt and George screamed "I'm going to fuck you so hard bitch. I'm going to tear you apart" Donna was on fire. She wanted that cock buried inside her. She grabbed his cock and slowly began to rock her pussy on it. George grabbed her hips and buried his cock inside her. Donna screamed in pain as George slowly started to pump her cunt. But soon that pain had turned into an uncontrollable pleasure as she started to ride his cock. Donna was bucking him like she was riding a wild horse. George was pawing my wife's tits as he continued to pound her. Soon he moved his hands to my wife's ass and started to impale her cunt with his massive cock. Donna smiled and began playing with her own tits, pinching her nipples, lifting the big globes so that they pressed together, letting them drop, shaking them again in time to the fucking she was getting. Donna was moaning in ecstasy and quickly nearing a massive orgasm.

My wife screamed and quickly exploded into another massive orgasm. Watching my beautiful, angel wife get hammered like this was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. "I'M GONNA CUM!" Donna screamed as George continued pumping into her from below, "CUM WITH ME!" George had his hands firmly planted on her bottom as he thrusted his cock in and out of her pussy, The repeated loud slapping sound, caused by George's heavy balls hitting Donna's ass, echoed through the room. My wife screamed, "oh god, yes that's it fuck me, fuck me, harder, oh yes that's it fuck me. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." She shuddered, tensed, and burst into a massive orgasm so powerful and long that she collapsed on top of George.

George had not cum and yet and continued to pound her. Dave and Sammy had now gotten on the pool table along both sides and pulled my wife up and began to kiss and fondle her tits. Both guys had raging hard-ons. My wife still being pounded mercilessly by George took both cocks with each hand and began to pump them as she rode George's cock. My wife had become a sex slut and was now cumming back to life. She had just collapsed from the force of her orgasm yet she now had that sex starved look on her face once again.

I was so turned on watching my wife that I pushed Lisa down on the table and buried my cock in her cunt. We fucked and watched my wife ride George's cock with abandon. I toyed and slurped her gorgeous melons as I pumped her with all I had. Lisa began to tense up and exploded in another powerful orgasm. I looked up at my wife and heard her scream "Give me your cock. Fuck me baby, Fuck me hard, Oh yea Cum for me" and with that George pumped his thick seed into Donna's willing pussy, mixing it with her own release. The two shuddered together in shared lust for several seconds. Donna continued to ride George while pumping Dave's and Sammy's Rods. Soon they began to tense up as they neared orgasm. Sammy and Dave aimed their cocks at Donna's tits and shot their hot loads onto my wife's heaving breasts. Donna massaged their cum onto her globes in ecstasy licking her hand clean in the process.

George rolled Donna off him onto the pool table. The boys got up and began to get dressed, as my wife lay there naked and exhausted on the pool table. I gave Lisa one last hug and sucked on her tits one last time before getting dressed. Lisa came by with Donna's dress and gave me her phone number in case we wanted to get together before we left town. I helped my wife up and gave her a huge kiss and told her "Happy Anniversary Donna, I Love you so much" I helped Donna with her dress and went outside to find a cab for the ride home. Donna had never orgasmed as much as she did tonight. My plan was in motion. I had turned my prim and proper wife into a cock starved slut.

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers
12