Awakening the Slut Inside Donna Ch. 5

Story Info
Fun in the sun with a new friend.
4.7k words
4.33
98.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

I rolled over and gave Donna a good morning kiss. We were feeling a little hung over so we decided to head out to the pool in hope that the Sun would make us feel better. As Donna got ready I put on my trunks and found the suntan oil. As I waited for my hot wife I had to admit that my "Plan" was working better than I could have dreamed.

Donna came out wearing this short micro white skirt over her brand new red bikini swimsuit. She had a pair of platform sandals on and her hair pulled up in a bun. She looked "UNFUCKING" believable. The bikini top was so skimpy that most of Donna's 34C's were hanging out. You add the micro skirt accenting and hugging her gorgeous round firm ass and I was once again hard as a rock. The fact that I knew she had a thong bikini bottom underneath her skirt made me almost cum in my pants.

I pulled her onto my lap and proceeded to maul her fucking tits. She was the hottest piece of ass around. I asked, "Are you ready for some new experiences?" She of course was so fucking turned on by what had happened the last two nights that I knew she would be my wife slut no matter what I asked.

We headed out to the pool. In the elevator it didn't take much for my hand to find the hem of her skirt and slowly stroke the bottom of her ass. I can't get over the change in Donna. Instead of elbowing me in the ribs she simply pushed her ass back to meet my hand in hopes that it would find her fucking cunt. UNBELIEVABLE!!. When we got to the pool we had a hard time finding two chairs as it was almost noon. We searched around and finally found a couple of chairs close to the bar (that's good!!). I placed my towel down on the chaise and then sat down to see Donna's gorgeous ass wriggle out of her skirt.

Donna pushed her skirt down and wiggled out of it. Her ass looked fantastic. It was firm and so fucking inviting. As she bent over to spread her towel on the chaise her ass was sticking out toward me. I got an instant hard on. I gave it a quick squeeze and went to the bar to get us some drinks.

We were staying at a fairly cosmopolitan hotel on the beach so there were a lot of Europeans that are accustomed to a freer sense of expression when it comes to sex and nudity. As I walked to the bar I noticed that Donna wasn't the only one wearing a thong bikini. What a fucking great world we live in!! The bar was small and off to the side. It was pretty crowded with some young guys. I pushed myself through and ordered two Long Island Iced Teas. As I was waiting one of the guys complimented me on how hot my wife looked. I thanked him and left with my drinks.

Donna had already applied oil to her body and we sat sipping our drinks. They went down easy, as it was pretty hot. Donna was putting some oil on me and as she was rubbing my chest I noticed that all the guys at the bar had turned around and were now ogling my wife's great ass. Even from afar I could see their bulges growing in their swim trunks. Boy did that turn me on. Not only did I think my wife was the hottest piece of ass but it appeared that there were quite a few that shared my opinion. After my wife finished applying the oil I asked her to get us a couple of more drinks.

After Donna ordered our drinks one of the guys next to her said, " Excuse me but I have to tell you that bikini looks great on you." Donna blushed a little bit, as she still didn't realize how much of a turn on she was. "Thanks". The guy stuck his hand out and said, "My name is Sergio I'm from Ft Lauderdale and if you and your hubby need some good places to go to let me know. There's a lot of nice restaurants and clubs around." My wife replied, " That sounds great Sergio. My name is Donna and that's my husband Tony. Ill talk to him to see what we have planned for tonight." Donna took the drinks and made her way back through the crowd to me. Needless to say the guys didn't move completely out of the way thus Donna had to squeeze through a whole bunch of hard bodies.

She told me about Sergio and his offer. I said, " Well lets see how we feel in a while and then make plans. If Sergio was still here you can ask him for some recommendations. Lets just drink our Teas and catch some rays." We lay there talking and listening to the music at the pool. The drinks tasted great so it wasn't long before I was up to get another round from the bar. At the bar I ran into Sergio and formally introduced myself. I asked, "So Sergio what do you think of my wife's ass?" Sergio could not control himself, "Man she is the hottest piece of ass I have seen in a long time and her tits man they're practically falling out." I grinned at Sergio, as I was thinking to myself that he didn't have a clue that my wife was 40 years old and a mother of two. "Can you believe she's 40?" I said. " No shit she looks like she's 25 like me. I was thinking you were her sugar daddy." I thought to myself that this may have some potential, "No sugar daddy just 40 like her" and with that I grabbed the drinks and went back to my "25 year old wife".

I lay down next to Donna and we inhaled both drinks, as it was pretty hot. We were definitely starting to feel no pain what with the drinks and the empty stomachs. I casually began to rub her leg as we talked. I also notice that the boys were still checking us out so I decided to put on a little show for them. I slowly inched my hand higher and higher on her leg. Sensuously I moved closer to her thong all the while keeping one eye on the guys. It was now evident to me that they were all hard as a rock and I knew now was the time to approach them with my plan. I gently let my hand slide over Donna's pussy as I got up eliciting a small whimper from her. I bent down and gave her a nice wet kiss probing her mouth with my tongue, "time for another round." and left for the bar.

This time at the bar I sat down on a corner chair and called Sergio over, "Sergio you think my wife's hot right? How would you and your buds like and opportunity to get her off right here in this chair." I think Sergio must have creamed in his pants, "Are you shitting me man? You would let us do that?"

"Sergio I didn't mean you and all your buds. I meant you. I'll need your buds to form a circle around her so that we don't create a scene. How many are there 9?" I said. "Yeah man there's nine of us. But you must be fucking with me." Sergio was going nuts. "Relax Sergio. I'm not fucking with you but here are the rules. First of all if she is not into it then the deal is off. It is your job to get her into it. Finally no cocks but mine go into her. If she wants to suck you off that's fine. Got it?" Sergio was now really horny, "Absolutely man. Do you want me to come over to where you're at?"

"No. Here's the plan. Once we finish these drinks Ill send her over for another round. Warm up to her as much as she lets you but let her come back with the drinks. By the time she finishes these she should be pretty drunk. At that point I will do what I can to get her all worked up and then Ill send her for another round and ask her to get a name of a restaurant. At that point she is all yours. But remember if she isn't into it then it's no dice." I grabbed my drinks and went back to Donna. I turned my head and saw Sergio and his buds whooping it up as Sergio told of the plan. I chuckled to myself at my fucking idea.

Sitting across from each other I gave Donna her drink, leaned forward and gave her a long wet kiss. "You look so fucking hot in that skimpy little bikini." I said as I nodded toward Sergio, " I'm not the only one you're having effect on. You see Sergio and his friends? They're all lusting over you." Donna didn't believe me, "Oh come on Hon why would they be turned on by a 40 year old?" I said, "Well all I can say is that their hard-ons tell a different story. Besides they think you're 25 and that I'm you're sugar daddy." "Get out of here." Donna said in disbelief. I finished my drink and told Donna, "Well if you don't believe me check out their hard-ons for yourself and get us two more drinks while you're at it." As Donna went to the bar I could tell that she was getting pretty drunk as she almost lost her balance.

I watched as Sergio and his buds saw Donna approaching. The first phase of my plan had begun. Hopefully Sergio's charm will allow us to get to phase two. As Donna neared I saw the guys open up a path to the bar for her. Once she entered the "path" they quickly closed it up around her.

Sergio put his hand on Donna's back and said, "Donna, I just wanted to say thank you." Donna being tipsy was confused, "Sergio why are you thanking me" Sergio began to lightly rub Donna's back, "Come on baby. Looking at you all day long has been a treat. You are absolutely the hottest chick here. I just wish you weren't hanging out with that old sugar daddy. Why don't you stay and party with us. We're more your age and I know we're a lot more fun." Donna was stunned as she started to get this warm tingling sensation between her legs.

"Sergio I'm 40 years old and that's my husband not my sugar daddy." Donna turned to leave and in doing so her hand came into contact with Sergio's raging hard cock. She let out quick gasp and started to walk away. Sergio persisted, "look if you're 40 years old you are the hottest Mom I have ever seen. Your are incredible. Your ass is so nice. I just wish I could touch it to see how firm it is?" Donna's mind had lost control. Her mind was saying no but the warm tingling sensation was getting stronger and saying yes. With that she looked up and said, "Not now Sergio, there's too many people here. But I really appreciate your compliments. You've made my day." and made her way back to me.

"What took you so long? Was I right?" She replied, "I can't believe that they think I'm 25 years old. Sergio even asked if he could touch my ass." I quickly asked, "How did it feel to have a young guy rub your ass?" She said, "I didn't let him touch me. Besides there's too many people around." I said, "Lay down on your stomach and Ill put some oil on." I began to apply some oil to her back. As I did I mentioned, "You know you should have let him cop a quick feel. He seemed nice enough and what would have been the harm. It is not like he was going to try and fuck you." "I felt strange about it. You know I was excited that a young guy would find me attractive but at the same time I didn't think it was right."

I spread her legs a little so that I could sit and began applying the oil to the back of her legs. " You know I am so horny thinking about some young guy copping a feel that I think you should let him before we leave." "We'll see," she said, "maybe." I started to sensuously apply oil to the back of her thigh and her ass. Lightly brushing her pussy with my fingers. As I reached her ass I said, "You know this is probably what Sergio's hands feel like. Its gotta feel nice." As I was teasing her about Sergio I noticed that Donna seemed to be grinding her ass up and down. I continued with the butt massage but I let both thumbs slide down toward her crack. As she pushed back I gently applied a little pressure to her pussy. I said, "go ask Sergio for a good place to eat. I'm thinking seafood," as she responded she let out a low murmur and purred, "mmmmmm that feels so good. I'm getting so turned on why don't we go back to our room for a little bit?" I reached down with my hand and applied a little more pressure to her pussy and said, "sounds like a great idea."

Donna was drunk and also very turned on. She put her platform sandals on and was about to put her skirt on when I grabbed it and said with a smile, "I'm sure Sergio wants to feel your ass not your skirt."

Donna grinned and went to the bar. I could see Sergio's eyes light up. Once again the guys made a path to the corner of the bar for Donna and once again closed it up as she passed. I immediately went over to the bar, as I wanted to be near the action.

Donna looked at Sergio and slurred her words, "Sergio, where's a good restoorant to eat," Sergio replied, " Ill tell you a great place if you let me feel your firm your ass. Deal?" The moment of truth had arrived would she or wouldn't she?

Donna turned her back to Sergio, looked over her shoulder, and purred, "okay here you go. I hope you enjoy." But instead of feeling her ass Sergio grabbed my wife's arm and spun her around into his arms and said, "this is how I want to feel your ass." He pulled her close to him and slid both his hands down to her ass.

Surrounded by 8 other guys he began to softly massage Donna's ass. Donna let out a little moan. He whispered in her ear, "baby you do have a great ass. It feels so nice and round. You're husband is one hell of a lucky guy." Donna instinctively kissed the side of Sergio's neck as she purred, " ohhh that feels so nice. Do you really like my ass?" Sergio pulled Donna into him so that she could feel his growing heat, "here feel for yourself." Donna gasped and then let out a low, "mmmmmm." as Sergio pushed his cock into her groin.

He bent down and said, "Baby you're so hot I love what you're doing to me," and then lowered his mouth onto Donna's. Donna met his tongue with a hunger of a woman who had lost control. Sergio snaked his hands to her sides and gently rubbed the sides of her tits. Her ass massage continued with the help of one of his buds. As they probed each other's mouth Sergio moved his hands to one of her tits pulling out of her top. He flicked her nipples over and over again until they were hard as rocks. Donna was now on fire grinding her pussy into Sergio's cock and moaning with pleasure, "ohhh yeah that feels soooo goood."

Sergio picked her up from her armpits and swung her around onto the chair. He spread her legs apart and dove his face onto her tit. He sucked on her tit as she held him tight. Donna's eyes were closed and she was moaning, "Oh yes Sergio suck my tits, suck them It feels so fucking good." Sergio slid his hand down to her pussy and began to gently rub it through the thong. She was slumped down in her chair and thrusting her pussy toward Sergio's hand. Donna had lost track of everything. She moaned as Sergio continued to lick her nipples, "Oh yes Sergio, Don't stop, Oooooooohhh. It feels so good. Suck my nipples, make me cum, I'm so close."

Sergio dropped to his knees and pushed the thong to the side so that he could have full access to Donna's clit. Some of the guys that had encircled Donna began to knead her tits. Squeezing them, pulling on her nipples, and groping them. Donna was on fire, "oooh yes ooooh yess soooooo gooood." Sergio brought his tongue near Donna's heat and gently and teasingly flicked her clit. His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips as he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into her moist cunt and then twitches as her interior muscles closed around it. Seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth. Donna squealed, "oh God yes yes yes that's it lick me Serge, lick me. Oh oh oh oh oh oh." Sergio continued with his tongue as he buried two fingers into her pussy, "oh oh oh oh oh oh yes yes yes im so close I'm so close make me cum make me cum, aahhhhhhhhhhhh yes I'm cummin, aahhhhhhhhhhhh," she exploded into Sergio's mouth. Her orgasm so strong, it seemed like she must have cummed for a good minute or so.

Donna was over the edge. Lust in her eyes, fire in her groin. She got off the chair and knelt in front of Sergio among his circle of friend. Her tits exposed, her ass showing Donna looked up and in low sexy voice, "I need to suck your cock. I need to taste your cum." "Oh yeah baby," Sergio panted, "Suck on that cock." Donna found his words strangely exciting as she palmed his hard-on through the trunks. She ran her palm up and down on his raging cock. Waiting to be release Donna applied her lips to the trunks and slowly pull them down over his prick with her teeth.

Donna attacked his cock with her hungry lips, pursing her lips tightly around his thick cock. He was groaning as she continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on its head. She took more of his prick into her soft wet mouth. Donna engulfed her mouth on the huge dick before her. She licked and kissed the underside from the base of his cock to its head. When her lips returned to his head, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out. She licked around his pisshole, scooping his pre-cum into her mouth with her tongue and swallowing it. She licked between his foreskin and his head, then sucked his cock into her mouth once again.

The blowjob that Donna was performing on the young man was affecting her. Although she tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, her nipples were hard and erect, her top pushed aside exposing her naked tit flesh. She felt her pussy quivering and throbbing, discharging hot cunt juices into her bottoms. She was really into it, and wanted desperately to please the younger man. She wanted to taste his cum. Sergio was looking down on her, watching his cock slide in and out of the married woman's mouth. He watched her head bobbing back and forth as her lips held his shaft tightly and her tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of his prick.

He knew she was getting into it, she was enjoying sucking him off. She had trouble swallowing more than half of his large prick, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where her hand was gently stroking his shaft.

Sergio panted, "suck my balls!" Still stroking his cock with her hand she moved her mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked them. Then she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Sergio looked down at her and watched as Donna returned her lips to his swollen member, he was moaning and moving his hips, trying to push more of his cock into her mouth. He put his hands on her head and held it still and then moved his cock in and out of her throat, fucking her mouth. As his cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his prick. Her lips held his cock tightly.

She felt his cock getting bigger and hotter. Her eyes looked up at him as she sucked his cock. Sergio began fucking her mouth faster and faster. On each stroke, he pushed more of his cock down her throat then the previous time. Her moist lips grasped tighter and tighter around his glistening prick as her mouth took more and more of his huge rod.

In no time at all, Sergio had his entire 10-inch cock in Donna's mouth, her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He then held her head steady, and pumped his entire cock rapidly in and out of her mouth. He fucked her accepting mouth, driving his cock deep in her throat. Donna's hands were now holding his ass cheeks for dear life, her mouth filled completely with the thick cock. Her tongue licked and flicked along the underside of his cock as he reamed it in and out of her throat. Then, he grabbed her head by her blonde hair and roughly moved her head back and forth along his prick as he continued to fuck her hungry mouth.

Donna's bikini bottoms were soaked with her cunt juices which were flowing freely because of her sucking. "Its time to swallow my cum Donna!" Sergio groaned as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of exploding with a huge load of hot sticky cum. Donna sucked harder. Sergio knew it was nearly beyond his control that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more... just as Donna's lovely lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, hungrily sucking, trying to suck his cum from him. His body strained to hold back the inevitable. "Now Donna!!" He screamed. His hands grabbed her head and he shoved her mouth down hard onto his cock.

He exploded in her mouth, filling it with his seed. Sergio spurted three or four large loads in her mouth, Donna sucked greedily as every drop emptied down her throat. She tried to lick every drop of his cum from the throbbing head of his cock. His hot love juices tasted like heaven to her. She tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from her lips. Her lips encircled his massive cock. He moved her head back and forth as she nibbled on his cock, sucking clean every last drop of his hot sperm that she could until he was completely drained.

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers
12