Baby & Me

Story Info
Daddy & adult Chrissy become lovers.
1.1k words
4.25
476.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

I received a request for this story from a young lady to whom I dedicate it. You, who live in NY know who you are. It is our story, but anyone who reads it and enjoys, please comment.

My wife left me after only ten years of marriage to run away with someone from her office. I was left to raise our twelve-year-old daughter Chrissy (short for Christina) by myself. This was somewhat of a challenge for me since I had always left the care of Chrissy to my wife while I worked hard to build my business. The business was doing well by that point so I was able to step back and act as a consultant while I concentrated on the duties of being both Mum and Dad.

As time passed, Chrissy and I grew closer together; even throughout her teens she continued to surprise me with her good grades and healthy attitude. We shared in the household duties and laughed a lot in spite of having to deal with a lot of hurt. I suppose we were there for each other and that made all the difference.

I found that taking care of Chrissy didn't allow me much of a social life; she and our relationship were my number one priority. So, as she grew and blossomed into a beautiful young woman of 19, I found myself ever increasingly drawn to my computer each evening after she went to bed. I first surfed the web looking for a partner or even a friend I could talk to but with little success. I then, about a year ago, discovered a site featuring erotic stories that had a chat room icon linked to it.

I started to get in the habit of reading all sorts of stories (some may have been true but likely most were strictly someone's imagination) that aroused me to the point of having to masturbate to release the excitement. For a reason I couldn't define at the time, I was particularly pulled into stories about fathers having sex with their young daughters. Even though I knew it was taboo, I couldn't help but stroke my erection while I envisioned my beautiful 20-year old daughter Chrissy asleep upstairs in her room. Whenever I did this, I would explode with an intensity that almost took my breath away.

One night around midnight, I was sitting naked in my den with the door slightly ajar in case I heard Chrissy call out. I was focused so hard on the story I was reading about a father fucking his teenaged daughter and her becoming pregnant that I didn't hear the door open all the way. I was almost reaching my climax when I heard a gasp at the door and turned my chair, erect cock in hand, to see Chrissy staring at my lap with wide eyes. "Daddy, what are you doing!" she cried.

I blushed and my cock immediately deflated as I stammered, "I can. I can explain, Baby"

Chrissy moved over beside my chair and it wasn't until then that I realized that the story was still displayed on my large monitor and she had raised her eyes long enough to read a few lines. As she stood there transfixed by what she was reading, I ran my right hand up her leg. Her skin was so silky and she groaned softly as I touched her so lightly. Then she shocked me with her next words!

"Daddy. I had wondered what you were doing in here most nights after I went to bed and I have been creeping down and watching you through the crack in the open door for a few weeks now. I got so hot watching you cum that I had to finger my cunt until I came!" She went on. "I had to see what you have been looking at and what has excited you so much so I have been reading your history files and, Daddy, I have wanted your cock inside me for as long as I can remember!"

As she said these last words, she climbed into my lap and straddled my legs. I could feel the heat of her cunt and its wetness through the tiny sheer panties she wore under her baby doll nightie. She started to slowly move back and forth on my rigid cock and then pulled her nightie top off and threw it on the floor. "Suck my little titties please Daddy! I need your mouth on my nipples so bad!"

I lowered my head as in a trance and engulfed her hard little nipple in my mouth and started to nip and suck it. It grew even longer in my mouth. Her head fell back as she increased her motions in my lap. Suddenly she pulled herself away from my hungering mouth and stood up. I feared I had gone too far but she quickly pulled down her drenched panties and kicked them aside. Remounting me, she lowered herself onto my cock until I encountered an obstacle; I immediately realized that it was her hymen. My little girl was a virgin at 20 years of age! As if reading my thoughts, she nodded her head, saying "Yes Daddy. I have been saving myself for you; I have always wanted you to be my first. Ever since Mum left us and I saw what a sacrifice you were making to take such good care of me, I have wanted you and waited for you. Daddy, I want to have you be my first lover and my last – I want to have your baby!"

Before I could express my surprise and hock or even question what I had just heard, Chrissy wrapped her knees around my waist and around the back of my desk chair and dropped so that I broke through her maidenhead. She cried out in momentary pain and then started to grind her body against me as I thrust deep into her tight pussy while sucking alternatively on her breasts and nipples. Her first orgasm came so fast it surprised both of us and she clamped her cunt tightly around my hard cock while she cried out "I'm cumming, Daddy! Please fill me with your cum and seed! Make me carry your baby!"

I almost lifted her from the chair as I lunged upwards one last time and I felt the hot cum boiling up from my balls and into her waiting pussy! I lost count of how many times I came but it was more than she could handle and it drips out of her around my cock and down my leg to the floor.

To be continued...

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers