Babysitting the Baumgartners Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronica plays sick and gets a visit.
3k words
4.68
334.1k
41

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

I buried my red, flushed face into the coolness of my pillow and decided that I wasn't going to leave my room. I just couldn't face them, after what had happened. When Mrs. B knocked on my door for dinner, I told her I wasn't feeling well again.

"Anything I can get you?" she asked kindly.

I shook my head and called a muffled, "No!" into my pillow.

Downstairs, they were playing games, talking, laughing. I could hear Janie and Henry fighting over the X-Box again, but then Doc turned it off and put in Monty Python, which had them both laughing hysterically. It wasn't something I thought that I would let my eight and nine year old watch, but I wasn't their parent, what did I know? I was just the babysitter.

Some babysitter—hiding up in her room. I just couldn't imagine looking into his eyes, knowing that he had seen me masturbating in their doorway while I watched them have sex. What must he think of me, now?

My face burned at the thought, but the images of them together kept coming back to me, again and again. I couldn't stop remembering how her breasts had swayed when he pounded into her, how she had turned around to swallow his cum, like she couldn't get enough.

I wasn't a virgin, but all of my experiences with boys had been mostly basement or back seat fumblings, quick and mildly pleasurable. I had never heard or seen anything like what Mr. and Mrs. B were doing in their bedroom this afternoon.

I was so lost in my own world that I didn't even bother to get dressed. I just tossed my wet towel on the floor and curled up under the covers. I think I drifted off. The heat of the sun had made me sleepy and a little lethargic.

My dreams were about Doc, seeing him stroking his cock over my breasts, rubbing the fat, bulbous tip over my hard, pink nipples. He kept whispering, "I want to cum all over you, Ronnie. I want to cum all over your sweet little tits."

When I woke up, my pussy was throbbing with the images from my dream, the light had faded to near-dim, and I couldn't hear the kids anymore. Someone was knocking at my door, and I realized that was what must have woken me.

"Come in," I murmured.

It was Mrs. B, and she was carrying a cup of tea that she set next to me on the night table. I could feel her hand in my hair, brushing it away from my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the bed behind me.

"A little better," I replied, turning my face to her.

"I brought you some tea," she said, and I felt her weight shifting.

"Thanks."

"What hurts?" she asked. "Is it your tummy?"

I nodded, closing my eyes as she traced her fingers over my forehead.

"Here, move over," she said. I stiffened for a moment, feeling her curling herself around me. "Let me rub it. Sometimes it helps."

"Mrs. B," I whispered, but her hand slid over the comforter, massaging my belly through the material.

She smelled sweet, and I knew she must have taken a shower, too, after sunbathing. We'd both been so oiled up and sweaty. Remembering how she looked, rubbing oil into her breasts and then lying topless next to me, made me shiver.

"Better?" she murmured, her mouth close to my ear.

I shook my head. "No."

"Well, here," she said, sliding her hand under the covers. "Maybe like this."

I swallowed hard as Mrs. B's hand slid below my navel, rubbing the taut, flat surface of my belly. She was gentle, tender, rubbing it slow, easy circles.

"Is it your period?" she murmured, her fingers moving a little further down. They were touching the top of my pubic hair now.

"No," I whispered.

She continued to knead my flesh, and I could feel her breath against my cheek. Her arm was brushing across the side of my breast with her motion, making me tingle. She must have known I was completely naked under the covers.

I turned a little toward her, and now my nipple was rubbing against her upper arm as she moved her fingers lower, bit by bit. Her hand was over my pubic bone now. I could feel my breath coming faster and tried to control it. Her breasts were pressed tight against my back, I could feel the generous swell and shift of them when she moved.

"Better yet?" she whispered, kissing my cheek. The light was growing dimmer, and I could barely see her outline now, but I could feel the weight and heat of her behind me.

"A little," I whispered back, shifting on the bed and feeling her fingers dip between my already swollen, wet lips when I did. Gasping, I pulled away from her hand.

"It's ok," she murmured, putting her whole hand over my mound. "This might make you feel better."

I drew a shaky breath. "Mrs. B..."

Her hand just massaged me, covering my lips, her fingers not moving inside. I sighed, closing my eyes. It felt so good I could barely stand it. Her arm moved over my nipple as she worked her hand slowly between my legs. I let out a little moan, squirming under her.

"Mrs. B," I whispered, turning a little more towards her. Her mouth was right there, I could feel her breath on my face. I could smell beer or alcohol, and something sweet that was just the scent of her. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" she asked, her palm rocking between my thighs. I gasped, biting my lip to keep from crying out. My pussy was wet and throbbing and aching for some sort of release. She pressed her cheek to mine, and her lips were soft there, inches from my own.

"This afternoon..." I moaned when she started making circles between my legs, moving her hand around and around on my mound and rubbing the flesh of my lips over the sensitive bud of my clit.

"Yes?" she encouraged, moving her hand a little faster.

"Oh, god, Mrs. B," I whispered against her cheek, shivering. "Please."

"What is it, Veronica?"

When I closed my eyes, I saw Doc fucking her, plunging his cock into her from behind. It sent a jolt straight between my legs.

"I saw you," I confessed quickly. "This afternoon, in your room... you and Doc..."

Her hand slowed, and I could feel a thick pulse throbbing under her fingers. "I know, sweetie... it's ok."

I could barely breathe. "You know?"

"Yes." Her lips were pressed against the side of my mouth as she talked, and I could feel their softness, their tender movement against my skin. "Doc told me. He saw you."

"Oh god." I moaned, not sure if it was in embarrassment or pleasure.

"Shhhh." She rubbed her lips over mine, not really a kiss, more just a caress. "It's going to be ok."

Her hand was moving between my legs again. "Mrs. B," I whimpered. "Oh, please."

A knock sounded at the door and we both jumped. I pulled the covers up to my chin and Mrs. B sat up on the bed.

"Come in," I called.

The door opened, spilling light from the hallway. It was Doc, his large frame filling the doorway.

"How're my girls?" he asked, leaning against the door frame.

I blushed. "Ok. I'm feeling a little better. Mrs. B brought me some tea."

He came over and sat on the other side of the bed, putting his hand on my hip. "Glad to hear it. It's no good being sick on vacation. You're here to have fun."

"Yeah," I agreed, feeling his big hand massaging my hip through the blanket. It sent tingles straight into my pelvis where my pussy was still wet and aching from Mrs. B's massage.

"You get some rest," he said, moving his fingers under my chin. "You'll feel better tomorrow."

"Thanks," I murmured, almost sad when he moved his hand and stood.

"Come on, Carrie," he said, holding out his hand. "Let's get to bed and let her rest."

Mrs. B stood, following her husband. "Good night."

"Thank you," I called as they went out, shutting the door.

I breathed a deep sigh, staring up at the ceiling in the darkness. I didn't know what to think, what to feel. I rolled over onto my belly, my pussy burning between my thighs as I hugged my pillow, aching to be touched. I tried to ignore it and sleep, but the more I did, the more restless I became.

I could hear Mr. and Mrs. B laughing and talking in their bedroom. I tossed and turned on the bed, trying to find a cool spot, a comfortable position.

Finally, I got up, deciding to draw a bath. Tonight was as good a night as any to try out that big Jacuzzi tub. I pulled my robe on and found my towel on the floor. It was still damp, so I hung it over the end of the bed, deciding to get a new one from the linen closet.

"That's her pussy, baby," I heard Mrs. B's voice when I peeked out my door. I could see a light on in their room, coming from a crack in the door. "Taste it."

"Oh my god," he murmured, and I closed my eyes, hearing a sucking sound. "You had your fingers in her?"

"Not quite," Mrs. B said. "Almost. I was just... rubbing her ouchie tummy for her."

Doc chuckled. "God, she tastes so good. I want to eat that sweet little cunt."

Flushing, I pressed my hand between my legs, feeling the incredible heat there. I knew they were talking about me.

"Me first, Doc," Mrs. B pouted. "I want to taste her, too."

I closed my eyed, slipping a hand under the soft flap of my robe and dipping a finger between my swollen lips. Shivering when I touched my clit, I let my fingers stay there for a moment, nudging it a little.

"We can share," Doc replied, his voice low.

I heard sucking sounds again and stepped out of my door and a little closer to theirs. Their door was open just a little bit again and I could see them in the mirror. Mrs. B was straddling his belly and he was sucking greedily at her fingers.

Flushing, a heat spreading over my chest, I realized that he was tasting my juices on her fingers. Curious, I lifted my own fingers to my mouth, sucking on them quietly. It was a musky tang that coated my throat when I swallowed. Is that what every woman tasted like? I wondered. Is that what Mrs. B tasted like?

Oh my god, I couldn't believe I was even thinking about it. I backed away from the door, determined to go take my bath and leave them their privacy.

"Do you really think she'll do it?" I heard Doc ask. I stopped, closing my eyes.

"I think so," Mrs. B replied, her voice muffled. I turned back to the door, leaning in to see that she was kneeling between his legs now, his cock moving in and out of her mouth.

Do what? I wondered, watching in fascination as he disappeared between her lips over and over. I found myself aching to feel what his cock felt like in my mouth as she sucked him. His hands were in her hair, pressing her down further and further.

"God, I hope so," he groaned as she came up on his cock, licking around the tip like an ice cream cone. My fingers found their way between my fleshy lips, searching for my aching clit and finding it.

"Now that I've tasted that sweet little puss, I want more," he murmured as she moved up on him.

"You'll have to settle for mine tonight," she purred, straddling his face.

"You're never settling, sweetie," he murmured.

I watched, my eyes wide, as he grabbed her hips and she began to grind, moaning. She rocked and rocked on him, her heavy breasts swaying. Her fingers found her own nipples, rolling them, her head going back, her long blonde hair brushing his chest.

My breath was coming fast, and I lifted my fingers up to my own nipples, squeezing and rolling them like she was. The sensation sent heat through my whole body, making my pussy buzz with delicious warmth. I wished I had three hands as I kept one tweaking my nipple and slid the other back down between my legs.

Oh god, my pussy was so wet! I wanted to cum, hard and fast, but I didn't want to stop watching them. Mrs. B was shaking now, calling his name and saying things I'd never heard anyone say out loud before.

"Yessssss!" she moaned. "Eat my cunt, baby. Oh fuck, don't stop!"

I could hear him, muffled, between her thighs, and I wondered how he could possibly even breathe. His hand was between his own legs, shuttling up and down the length of his cock. I didn't know where to look—her swaying breasts and rocking hips, or his hard, red cock that was starting to get wet at the tip.

"Ohhh god!" she cried. "I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

I bit my lip, easing up on my clit just a little, or I would have cum right then with her as she shuddered and leaned her palms against the wall above her head to catch herself. I noticed Doc squeezing his cock hard, groaning between her legs, and I could hear her wetness, or maybe it was the sound of his mouth on her. Either way, it made me dizzy with lust.

"Oh god," she whispered, shaking as she climbed off of him. "You have the best tongue, Doc."

"Is that all you want me for?" he chuckled, his hand stroking again, lazy. I nudged my clit with my finger, back and forth, as I watched him.

"No," she purred, moving his hand out of the way and stroking him herself. "You have the best cock, too."

"Good enough to eat?"

"Always," she said, moving down and taking him back into her mouth. Her body was in the way, and I couldn't see his cock in the mirror anymore. I stretched on my tiptoes, straining to see past her bottom. It was up in the air, and I could see her lips, completely bare, just like she said they were. They were slick and glistening in the lamplight.

"Yeah, baby," he moaned, and I could see his hand pressing her head down again. She was almost gagging on him, but she didn't seem to mind. "Deeper... come on... you can do it."

I heard her moan, and her ass wiggled back and forth. As I watched, she slipped her hand between her legs and began to massage her smooth lips, round and round, just like she had rubbed me in the bedroom earlier that night.

I opened my robe a little more, bending over to look down between my legs at the dark triangle there. Making my palm flat over it, I began to rub, round and round. The sensation reminded me of her hand moving between my thighs and I leaned against the doorframe, rubbing faster as I watched.

Doc was bucking up into her mouth on the bed, grunting and moaning, louder and louder. I whimpered, easing back on my rubbing a little, wanting it to last forever. I wanted to see him cum again, but from this angle, I knew I couldn't, and from the sounds of it he was going to fill her mouth and make her swallow it again.

Almost like he knew, suddenly he was sitting up, rolling her over onto the bed and spreading her legs apart with his thighs. I could see everything now, the tip of his cock rubbing up and down her slick slit before he slid into her, his hips rocking as he held himself above her.

"Fuck me," she growled, and I saw her hands digging hard into his ass, pulling him deeper into her. "You like that wet cunt squeezed around you, baby?"

He groaned, moving faster, driving deeper, and I felt myself edging near a point of no return. My fingers wouldn't stop moving against the tender bud of my clit, making delicious circles there, and my nipples were hard and poking straight out. I used my other hand to tweak them, first one, then the other.

"Ahhhh god!" he cried, and I saw him thrust even faster, pumping in and out of her now. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Come all over me," she groaned, and as he pulled out, I could see her fingers working her pussy, round and round, just like me. His cock throbbed and twitched, sending huge jets of his cum over her bare, swollen mound. A thick, white cascade of it slipped between her lips and ran down toward the mattress.

I stared at that flood of cum and wondered how it would taste, mixed with all her tangy juices. I trembled all over, feeling my orgasm taking me, shuddering through me with a force that threatened to buckle my knees. Lifting my fingers to my mouth and sucking on them, I moved quickly away from the door, heading for the bathroom.

When I had locked the door and started running the water in the tub, I took off my robe and stood in front of the mirror, wondering what Doc had meant when he said, "Do you think she'll do it?" He had to have meant me. What did he want me to do?

I closed my eyes, remembering how he grabbed her, held her, pressed her, fucked her. It made me flush and my breath came quicker. I met my own eyes in the mirror when I opened them, realizing that whatever "it" was, Mrs. B was probably right. I was going to do it.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers