Back in the Saddle

Story Info
A couple rediscover their sexual chemistry.
1.3k words
4.11
39.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been such a long time, and there were so many unknowns. His discovery in her browser was certainly a step in the right direction, but still it was hard to know how to let her know that he wanted nothing more than her, and her alone. The last gin-fuelled fumble still weighed heavy on his mind and he knew that trust was an issue. Unsure of where to begin and lacking the confidence to start a difficult conversation, he sat down at the keyboard and began to type. Perhaps at some point his fiction may become a reality.

Lying on the sofa with the soft, brown blanket covering her legs, she smiled as he returned from his weekly football game, "Hi darling, how did it go?" she asked.

"Great," he replied, "it was a fast game and a good workout this week."

Despite him having showered, the gentle musk of his body filled her as he leaned in for a gentle kiss. "All quiet this evening?" he asked.

"For now," she replied.

He noticed a small flicker in her eye, some minute sign that more was going on than he could see.

"I need a hug," she exclaimed, pouted lip extended to almost Francophone proportions.

He obliged, feeling her warm arms wrap around him, hands tousling the neckline of his hair. As he pulled back, she guided his lips to hers with a gentle pressure on the back of his neck. They touched. Gently at first, the light intimate kisses that they had shared less frequently recently, yet her grip didn't loosen as usual. Slowly the passion built as he breathed her beautiful scent deeply, the pace of the kiss growing. Her fingers gently caressed his neck, ear and then shoulder. The passion building with each breath. Her tongue chased gently into his mouth, coaxing more back from him in return. He took her firmly behind her head, pulling her into him, drinking from the kiss like a man returning from the desert. She gentle pushed on his shoulder and he pulled back.

"Wow," he exhaled.

She smiled naughtily and pulled back the blanket, revealing her curvy naked body, nipples erect at the centre of bright pink areolas capping beautiful round white breasts, iridescent against the purple of her open shirt. She was a breath-taking sight, he felt his penis swelling in his trousers, responding to his longing and this unexpected sexual reawakening.

"What do you want?" he queried, still wary that his need to be inside her was not guaranteed.

"I want you inside me," she replied, "but not yet. First you're going to have to work for it."

She lifted her knees and revealed the soft pink flesh of her pussy, a delicate mound, light coloured hair and a glisten of wetness gathering on the outside. He knew what she wanted first and knelt down in front of her. Working his way from her toes, he gently kissed every millimetre of skin, savouring the softness of her milky calves. As he reached her knee, the perfect scent of her sent his manhood into a frenzy, throbbing wildly, threatening to burst from his trousers at any moment. Upward he travelled, still kissing, caressing, enjoying every second as if suddenly released from a life sentence.

And soon he reached it. Parting the lips with his tongue, he licked vertically upward, flicking her clit as he passed. She gasped.

"Do that again!" she commanded.

He leaned closer, steadying himself and flicked her clit again with his tongue. Her body shuddered, responding to the moment and the stimulation. Three more flicks and she reached down, pushing his face deep into her soft pussy. He lapped voraciously as the sweet juice flowed, bringing her to the edge by licking her clit and then moving down to her hole, probing it deeply with his long tongue. Again she firmly guided him back where she needed him and he wrapped his tongue around the swelling clit, moving it from side to side then diving down to taste more of the delicious juice. She lay back, panting slowly as the sensation inside her grew. He felt it coming, the tense lips giving way to a light throbbing, wetter and warmer, her hips moving, thrusting the clit in time with him. And then it was upon her, arcing her back in pure pleasure, radiating from her engorged pussy in waves through her body, rippling through her expectant body. Slowly her breathing steadied as the orgasm faded and he took a mouthful of the sweet, sweet juices. She shuddered once more.

"I need to be inside you," he begged.

"No," she replied, "it's too soon. I want to do more."

She rallied herself and sat up. "Stand up," she ordered.

Naturally he responded. She admired the throbbing bulge in his trousers and reached to release it. With a swift pull she dropped his sports trousers to the floor and then teased the waist of his boxers away from his flesh. The pink tip of his excited penis appeared at the opening, single eye opening and closing slightly as blood coursed through his swollen cock. Unable to resist, she released it, pulling him forwards into her mouth and sucking hard, wrapping her tongue around the sides, teasing, teasing. She didn't take him deep, just enough to cover his deep pink head and allow her tongue to flick underneath it. The sensation he felt was beyond words, her mouth pulling at his head with every movement, excitement building, building. He held his breath trying to keep the moment from arriving, but could do nothing as the cum rocketed from deep in his loins and the ecstasy coursed through his body. She held him firm by the hips and swallow hard, licking delicately round the eye of his penis, tasting the last drop of his cum, smiling broadly at his happiness.

He was utterly speechless. He'd dreamed long and hard about this moment, picturing it every time he pleasured himself, and it seemed too that she now wanted the same thing. "Now," she said, and he obeyed.

Pushing her gently back against the couch, he leaned in and guided his shaft towards her. Reaching down he slowly parted her wet pussy lips and pressed against the opening. "Now!" she commanded and he guided it along the tight but well lubricated hole.

It was truly amazing, he felt his world let go as her warmth enveloped him. She reached for his shoulder and pulled him closer, driving him right to the very extent of her, swallowing every inch that he had to offer. He kissed her, tenderly at first, passion building as they fucked. He pulled out until only the very tip of his penis was between her lips and then drove the length deep inside her in a single, swift movement. She groaned in ecstasy, grinding her hips backwards and forwards against him, massaging the entire length of her tender pussy. Again he pulled out and back in, this time more slowly.

She released a gasp, surprised by the reaction of her own body, "Faster," she commanded, "I need you to fuck me faster."

He responded immediately, grasping her shoulders and driving himself quickly and deeply into her. With each thrust he felt her pussy throb in time to his movements, the imminent release building inside them both. He kissed her deeply, all the time moving himself in time with her until she could hold back no more. Her body contorted, now no longer grinding, but throbbing with pure energy as the orgasm took hold. She let go a primeval moan from deep with her and this pushed him over the edge. He felt the cum explode from his dick and fill her. The sensation burned across him, his mind blinded by the agony and ecstasy of a relief he could not achieve without her.

He leaned in and kissed her gently, caressing her naked body. Every stroke of his hand sent shivers through her, her eyes flickering with every touch. Their bodies pressed firmly together in a loving embrace, she looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. "Thank you," she said, "We've needed to do that for a while."