Back on the Block Ch. 01

Story Info
Conclusion: can Jason be happy with a hooker?
15k words
4.74
205.7k
242

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,801 Followers

The Mustang's aggressive growl responded to every twitch of my foot on the accelerator, as if the pony car was signaling its readiness to launch. I looked around and saw a boney waif like woman in a hoodie, waving at me from the shadows. Not a fucking chance babe. There was a woman across the street who didn't look too bad, but she was a blonde. Been there, done that, got the claw marks all over my heart to prove it. A couple of fat women, looked like they were ready to eat me, or at least my car. Sorry ladies, not my cup of tea. Then I heard it, a shrill scream from further up the avenue. There was something about the timber of the voice that got my attention. On a whim, I jerked the wheel to the left as I punched the pedal and the car veered into the turn lane. I shot ahead of the cars nearest me until I got a closer look. The redhead with the fowl mouth was in trouble. Two guys who looked like they were late for a frat party were trying to pull her into their Subaru.

"Hey," I shouted at them, gaining their attention. They saw me getting out of my car. I wasn't big or menacing in any way, but the seriousness of my approach made me seem, not worth the trouble I could bring them, so they bolted.

As they let go of her arms, she was still trying to pull away from them and the sudden release sent her sprawling on the ground. I stepped over to her, to help her to her feet. She just looked at my outstretched hand as if it was a snake.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked in a pure no nonsense tone. "I was fine, I didn't need your help. I don't know why you bothered because you're not getting shit outta me."

"Why are you out here?" I asked her. "Your attitude is so shitty, you aren't going to make any fucking money. It's like you're trying to drive people away from you." I turned to walk away and noticed a line of cars coming over the bridge, heading our way fast. They were unmarked, but from their appearance and the way they were moving, I was sure they were cop cars. Without saying anything I abruptly started for my Mustang. She got up and came after me. It was like one of those jungle movies where one antelope bolts because it senses a predator, and without knowing why suddenly the whole herd is moving. As I closed my door, I looked at her and then opened the passenger door. She got in and we zoomed away from the curb spraying dust and dirt in our trail. I kept one eye on the road ahead of us and one on my rear view mirror. As I expected we were less than three blocks away when the scene behind us erupted in a spectacle of blue lights and sirens.

"How did you know? Are you a cop?" she asked looking at me suspiciously. "I didn't proposition you. No money was exchanged or offered."

"I'm not a cop," I said, hopefully ending the conversation.

"Then what the hell are you doing cruising around in this neighborhood?" she asked looking at me. "You don't look like you need to pick up hookers. So that means..." she pulled her jacket closer around her body and subtly moved a bit further away from me.

"So that means what?" I asked intrigued, by her.

"That means that you're looking for something that a normal girl can't do or won't do," she began. "I should have known; the nice looking ones are always the biggest fucking freaks out there. I don't do any of that weird shit, so you may as well just let me out, right here."

"So what do you do?" I asked, "What have you done? Probably not much because you still look relatively fresh. Except for your shitty attitude, you still seem like you don't belong down here either."

"Why are you asking me all of these fucking questions? Are you a reporter or something? Just pull this fucking car over and let me out or else." She said.

"Or else what," I snapped.

The silence inside the car was only mitigated by the satiated growl of the Mustang's engine. I sped up as I went down the ramp onto the freeway. Within seconds we were closing on a hundred miles an hour. I obviously wouldn't have to worry very much about cops since probably half of the department was back there arresting whores, pimps, johns and whatever else they could find.

I could tell that she was terrified by this new turn of events, so I decided to play up the fear factor.

"If you're a good girl, you might survive this," I told her. The look in those incredible green eyes was one of pure terror. Serves her right, I thought. Anyone who's attitude is that shitty deserves a little bit of ribbing every once in a while. Then as we drove, I felt guilty. Her attitude was probably just a defense mechanism that she'd developed in order to survive. Life on the streets and on the block in particular couldn't have been easy.

20 minutes later I reached into the glove box and pulled out my remote control. She winced as my hand got near her legs. What kind of a prostitute is afraid to be touched by a man? Something wasn't right here.

As we got near my building I pushed a button on the remote and the garage door on the side opened up. We drove inside and the door started to close and the interior lights came on. I parked between my red Jeep Cherokee and my Black Mustang GT. I got out of the car and opened her door so she could too.

There was a whooshing sound as the big heating fans came back on to reheat the interior of my loft. They automatically did this every time the garage door opened. I had another door that opened from the inside of the building, but I hardly ever used it. It was much more fun to simply drive straight into my living room. I stepped off of the plastic coated garage flooring and onto the plush carpeting of the living room area and took her hand and pulled her with me.

She looked around the loft, intrigued by what she saw.

"Okay mister, what do you want from me," she said quietly.

"A simple business proposition is all I need," I said. "Isn't that why you were out there? What I want might not be what you're used to. But I'll pay you a price that's beyond fair. And who knows you might like it." I watched her reaction as I spoke. She was sitting on the edge of one of my leather sofas, as if she was afraid to even sit back. Something that I had just said got a reaction from her but I didn't know what.

Suddenly she was crying and begging.

"Oh please mister, please just let me go. I'm not really a whore. I didn't even want to be out there. I just figured that I could just give some guy a blow job to get enough money to eat, and then go find a shelter. I'll never go back out there again. Please let me go!" she whined.

I just started laughing and almost fell off of my couch. Then I looked over at her again. The way all of that beautiful red hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders was incredible. Her eyes, even now when she was terrified, simply defied description. The smattering of freckles on her cheeks, that cupid's bow mouth, I couldn't help it, I just wanted to reach out and hug her and tell her everything was going to be fine. But I couldn't. I didn't know how she'd react.

"So much for the tough streetwise prostitute," I smirked. "Hello to the frightened little girl."

"I'm not a little girl," she snapped, "I'm twenty three God damned years old and I've been on my own for a while. And I am a prostitute." She pouted, as if it was a mark of pride or shame I couldn't quite tell which. She reached into her pocket and pulled out two small documents, one was a faded and now expired Drivers license from Muskegon, Michigan. It verified her age as 23 years old 2 days ago. The other was a copy of a ticket for solicitation. Also from 2 days ago, it must have been a hell of a birthday, I thought.

"So how'd you get popped, Miss Prostitute?" I asked her. I was really interested in hearing this. Maybe it was the warmth of my loft but before she could answer I heard a loud growling sound. It wasn't coming from me, those coneys weren't that bad.

"Come on into the kitchen Miss P," I said gently reaching for her. She was still afraid but maybe something in my manner or tone told her that I wasn't going to hurt her right then, because she accepted my hand and let me lead her into my kitchen area.

I unfortunately didn't cook much, although I had been known to grill a mean steak, and even toss a salad occasionally. In this case my lack of culinary expertise could be overlooked. I opened a cabinet full of Campbell's Chunky soup. I looked at her and then back at the cabinet and pulled out a can of my favorite, Sirloin Burger. I popped the top and then poured it into a bowl, While it cooked in the microwave, I got a Pepsi from the fridge and put it in front of her. Then when the timer went off I gave her the soup and a spoon.

"Sorry, it's all I can come up with on short notice," I said. She just nodded at me and continued eating. She finished the entire bowl, and looked really satisfied. But she didn't say anything, she just looked at me. Obviously the next move was mine.

"I don't have any clothes here for you, but If you want to take a bath or shower, I can give you some of my things to wear while you do. Then maybe we can have a talk and you can tell me about yourself." I said quietly.

"Ooh, I see where this is going," she snapped. "It's the old bath and talk routine. Huh. You figure I'm a girl so I just want to be clean. So you offer me a bath so you can check me out naked on your hidden cameras before you rape me. Then the talking part; for some sick twisted reasons you want me to tell you my fucking life story before you rape me. You are really one disgusting fucker. But I'm going to let you know. This isn't going to be easy on you. I'm going to fight you with everything I have. You might win in the end but it's going to be the worst pussy you ever had. And I'm going to take a plug out of you while you're getting it. Just because I'm a prostitute doesn't give you the right to keep me a prisoner and rape me."

I didn't say anything I just laughed. I got up and ran back over to my car and got the remote. There was a switch on the wall that opened the doors too, but I didn't want her to know that yet. I put the remote in her hand. "Okay Miss P. you have the remote in your hand just push the button and be on your way. I have no intention of raping you. I told you, I have a business proposition for you. That means that I tell you what I want, and we negotiate the price until we come to an agreement that works for both of us. Either we both agree or we can both walk. "

I took the remote out of her hand and pushed the button myself. The door started to open and I looked at her and said, "You know the way out." As the night air started to filter into the room the temperature dropped and the big heating fans came on. She looked out into the darkness, and I could tell she was conflicted.

"Get to stepping," I said, "You're letting all of the cold in." she shivered in her jacket and started for the door.

"You're just going to let me go?" she asked.

"Can you hurry up," I said, "It takes longer to heat this place up when the door stays open." She quickly walked over to the door and looked back at me. I had fired up my 60" flat screen and was watching the beginning of a movie. I saw her looking at me, out of the corner of my eye as the door started to close. Well it had been an interesting evening, and to tell you the truth, I'd had worse times.

Five minutes later, I was watching the 3-D blue ray disc of Avatar and really enjoying it. I had the surround sound on and was wondering why I didn't do things for pure enjoyment more often. No wonder everyone thought that I was about to snap, I didn't have a life. I'd been so busy trying to get Dana out of my life that I'd neglected to find something to fill that void with. I heard a booming sound. At first I thought there was something wrong with either my speakers or the audio processor. I hit the pause button and noticed that the sound continued. Someone or something was pounding on my garage door.

I walked slowly over to the door and looked out through the small smoked glass peephole in the center of it. It was the redhead. She was shivering in the night air. I pushed the button and the door started to open again. When the door got about halfway up she ducked under it and I close it again.

"S S S so I get to turn you down if it's too weird or kinky for me?" she asked stuttering.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Your proposal, or proposition or whatever it was," she snapped. I just nodded.

"Can I still have that bath first, and can it be a warm one," she chattered. "Eating all of that warm food and going out into the cold made it worse. Since we're going to be having sex anyway, I guess it's alright for you to watch me on the cameras while I'm in the tub."

"Victoria, I don't have any cameras in the bathroom," I said. All of a sudden she was back on her guard.

"How the hell did you know my name," she snapped looking at me warily.

"You showed me your driver's license earlier," I said quietly.

"Sorry," she said equally quietly. I noticed that I liked the timber of her voice when she wasn't screeching about something. I took her hand again and led her up the stairs to the loft's sleeping area. There was a small bathroom on the main floor, it even had a walk in shower, but I wanted the chance to give her something better. So I took her to the bathroom in the main sleeping area.

"Holy shit that's a big fucking bed," she exclaimed. "You must love heights too."

My loft's raised sleeping area was accessed by a large wrought iron spiral staircase. The walls around the sleeping area had been removed and only a waist high glass barricade marked the edge and a steep fall. The only places in the loft where a person couldn't be seen were the two bathrooms. I took her into the master bathroom and started the tub.

"Sorry Victoria, I don't have any feminine smelling bath salts or any type of bubble bath," I said. She opened her jacket and I looked at her. I could see now why there had been so much movement from her breasts when I nearly ran her down earlier. She wasn't wearing a bra, and those puppies definitely needed some restraining.

At first she started to raise her jacket to cover them even though her shirt was still on, but then she changed her mind. "You're going to see them anyway," she said and dropped her jacket as she started to take off her clothes.

"Probably not, "I said gently. "Why don't you wait until the tubs fills to get undressed. That way I can bring you a robe and some slippers, so I don't have to invade your privacy if I bring them later."

"You probably just need time to focus the camera," she said under her breath.

Five minutes later I knocked gently on the door opened it a sliver and put a thick terry cloth robe on the hook just inside the door. I dropped a pair of slippers on the floor and closed the door back, without entering.

I made a couple of phone calls and left a message at the office that I'd be in late, then sat back to watch my movie. About thirty minutes later, I was watching the scene where Jake first gets into the jungle in his Avatar, when I noticed that Victoria was standing at the end of my couch.

"Now that's a fucking TV," she said loudly. I took off my 3-D glasses and threw them to her. She stepped back a little from the screen and then put them on. She immediately started trying to touch things that weren't actually there. I knew what she was seeing, there were all kinds of lifelike 3-D effects in the scene that made it seem like you were actually in the jungle. Unfortunately her gyrations were almost more than the robe could handle.

"Victoria," I said sharply causing her to stop moving and look at me. "Uhm you robe is about to come open."

She quickly grabbed the front of the robe and closed it, looking back at me with animosity.

"So all of a sudden you don't want to see my titties huh? You must have gotten all the pictures you need already." She sneered.

I turned off the TV and went back upstairs into the bathroom and got her clothes. As I came back downstairs, I stopped near her. "I was going to wash these but maybe I should wait until after we have our talk." I said. "That way if you decide not to go for my idea, you won't have to wait for them to get dry."

"Does your idea have anything to do with me spending the night?" she asked. I slowly nodded.

"Then go ahead and wash them," she said. "I've decided to accept your deal."

"Victoria, you don't even know what my deal is," I said.

"I've had a lot of time to think about it, while I was in your tub," she said. "Whatever you want me to do; I'm probably going to end up doing with some other guy eventually anyway. And since I got here you've been nothing but nice to me. So you probably won't hurt me too badly, and it looks like you can afford to give me some money too. Those are the things I needed the most tonight. Food, a place to stay, both of which you've already given me. Washing my clothes and some money would be a bonus. So I'll try to do whatever you want but please don't hurt me. And I need to be honest with you, I'm not very good at sex, but I really will try and do whatever you want." As she said this I could see really big tears falling down her face. Then she dropped the robe and my world changed.

It was as if I'd been living in the dark and suddenly someone turned on a light. Everything about this woman was perfect. Her breasts were large, and real, because of their own size and weight they sagged a bit which only added to the effect. Their slight imperfection only added to their beauty. A few of her ribs were visible, she obviously needed to eat more. Her slim wasp like waist exploded into a very generous ass that jiggle a bit with every movement. Her legs weren't those thin coltish supermodel legs. I was glad because with that ass thin legs would have been very disproportionate on her. She had nice sized well rounded thighs and tapering calves.

The past few months had been too hard on me because she had already accused me of planning to rape her several times this evening and she really didn't know how close she was to that happening.

I rushed over to her and as she winced and turned her head, I reached down and picked up the robe and covered her. I gently hugged her and used the sleeve of the robe to wipe her tears. I sat her back down on the couch and went and put her clothes in the laundry.

"Victoria, no matter what you decided about my proposition, you can stay here tonight. If you say no, I won't try to force you or influence you in any way. I f you say no, then no is the answer. But first could you tell me how you came to be where you are now?" I asked.

"You mean how I got to be a whore," she said. "Well I grew up in Muskegon, which isn't really that big a town. It's not like Detroit, which also isn't a big city anymore. My dad died and my mom is a really pretty woman, so it didn't take too long before there were lots of guys sniffing around after her. Almost before my Daddy's grave was cold she was getting offers for dates and marriage. The guy she finally picked was just a fucking snake. He started trying to catch glimpses of me in the shower almost as soon as he moved in. I couldn't stay there with him, and my mom pretended not to know how bad he was. So I ran away and went to stay with my grandparents on their farm just outside of DC." As she told me this she tucked her legs up under her robe on the couch. I got up and went to the cabinet and got her a blanket.

"I was happy there even though it was kind of secluded. I was over sixteen and in Michigan you can legally drop out of school then. I thought that I'd just live there on the farm and help them until I was ready to get married or whatever. I really didn't think very far ahead. My grandpa had a heart attack about 3 years ago and he died. Grandma didn't live for very much longer, I guess it's like they say when you find the person you're meant to be with you become of part of them and they you. Anyway without him, as much as I tried she just wasted away. I survived on the money they had in the bank for as long as I could, but I couldn't run the whole farm by myself. The county finally took it over for back taxes and a year ago I was on the road moving from shelter to shelter. I met some really nasty people, and because I was so trusting and so innocent, I got taken advantage of. So finally I just decided about a week ago to become a prostitute, because that was what every man I ran into seems to want from me so they may as well pay for it." She said.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,801 Followers