Balloons and a Blue Ribbon

Story Info
A little fantasy about a balloon ride.
1.6k words
4.12
13.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

"A private ride for two, please."

The guide dressed in a sunny yellow shirt opened the door to the gondola and motioned us inside. A stack of sand bags weighted the base of each of the four portable winches wound with rows and rows of steel cable attached to the gondola suspended underneath the brightly colored hot air balloon. After a brief talk about the basics of tethered ballooning, he secured the basket and signaled the rest of the crew who flipped the switches on the machines. The cables began playing out and the balloon rose slowly and silently into the cloudless summer sky.

When the cables reached their final distance, there was a brief bump and then the balloon was almost completely still. The only motion was a very slight swaying in the early evening breeze. We spent the first few minutes enjoying the silence and taking in the views. Then we turned our attention to each other.

"Wow!" he said as he gave me a quick kiss. "This is the perfect end to a perfect day."

"Ah," I said, "but this isn't the end."

"It isn't?" he said.

"Oh, no. A day as wonderful as this one deserves something a very special ending," I replied. "An ending like this," and I kissed him then. A simple kiss, lips against lips and then a little more. Kisses tasting of powdered sugar and sweet lemons and the magic of the day. A kiss hinting of more to come.

He tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling my face closer to his, his hand loosening my blue hair ribbon which floated off in the breeze. More kisses. Deep, passionate kisses. Kisses with tongues sliding into mouths held open in invitation. Kisses which left me wanting more, needing more, promising more to come.

His back against the tall, reinforced wicker walls of the gondola, he slid his hands down my body until he was cupping my ass, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his erection through his jeans as he fitted himself into the vee of my thighs.

"You feel so good right now," he said. He kissed down the side of my neck, sending little shivers down my spine when he reached that sensitive spot right above my collarbone. He palmed my breasts and squeezed them together.

"I've been watching these bounce all day, wanting to touch them so fuckin' much," he said as he pulled the straps of my sundress down my shoulders and gently tugged the neckline of my dress until my breasts were bared to the last rays of the blood red sun. Bared, also, to the touch of his hands.

"Wanting to do this," he said and he flicked his thumbs back and forth over my nipples. His hands touched and teased and turned me on so much. I rocked my hips, brushing my pussy against his cock, feeling more of those little shivers. I brought my hands up under his shirt, moving up his chest until I felt his hard nipples. My motions echoed his, my fingers rubbing across them until his own breath was as ragged as mine and he, too, was rocking his hips against mine.

"Now it's my turn to do something I've wanted to do all day," I said. I unfastened his jeans and pulled them open, sliding my hand inside and freeing his cock, before I sank to my knees in front of him. I held the base of his cock in one hand while I worked the other one up and down his cock. I turned my wrist as I stroked him. Up and down, around and around, very, very slowly at first, the movement of my hand barely perceptible.

I parted my lips and tongued the head of his cock. I swirled the tip of my tongue around his cock and dipped it into the slit, tasting the drop of pre-cum. Long, slow licks of my tongue followed by quick little flicks, all the while using my hands to stroke his shaft.

I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock inside. I used my tongue to taste every bit of it as my hand pumped him.

"Suck it, baby. Suck me good."

My hand wrapped around his erection, I adjusted my head until I could do as he'd asked. I lowered my mouth over his cock until most of the length of him was inside my mouth. I slid my head back up his cock and then sucked him back into my wet warm mouth. I traced the veins along the surface of his cock. First with my fingers as they slid along the slick skin and then with my tongue.

I pulled his jeans down around his knees, taking his underwear down with them so I could play with his balls, too. I cupped them in my hand and closed my fingers gently around them. I lowered my head down over his cock and sucked, taking more and more of his cock until he was buried so deep in my mouth I could barely breathe. As I brought my mouth back up, I gripped his cock with my hand and my lips and then released, mimicking the way my pussy clenched around him.

His growl of "fuck" was followed by his hands on either side of my head. I took a deep breath and relaxed my face, letting my jaw fall open. He held me still as his hips rocked into my face and his cock went farther and farther down my throat until I'd swallowed all of him. I stuck out my tongue as far as it would go and licked his balls with the tip.

He eased his hips away from my face, allowing me to catch my breath and then repeated the process. Very slowly at first and then a bit faster and then faster and harder still until he was fucking my face.

"Damn, girl! You're so fuckin' hot! I could come right now." His voice was ragged, deep and low, more a groan than actual words.

It was so sexy but I wanted more. I wanted his cock in my pussy. When his cock was at the top of his stroke, I resisted just a bit and he released his hands immediately. The head of his cock sprang free of my mouth with a little "pop".

"Fuck me," I said as I stood up and turned until I was facing away from him and leaned against the basket. I reached up and curled my hands around the smooth tubes covering the cables holding the gondola to the balloon high overhead. The side railing was the perfect height to expose my bare breasts.

One small step forward and then he took the hem of my sundress and pulled it up around my waist. I heard the thin lace tear as he pulled my panties aside and thrust his cock deep in my pussy with one stroke.

My breasts bounced with each thrust of his cock. He reached around and played with my breasts, cupping them in his hands. He pulled and rolled my nipples between his fingers and thumbs as I squirmed with pleasure.

I reached down and rested a finger along his cock while he fucked me. The juices from my pussy made it slick and it felt like liquid silk. I rubbed the hood of my clit with light touches until it was as swollen as my nipples and so sensitive. I did my best to play with my clit exactly like he was doing with my nipples. This sent tingles through my whole body until all I could feel was his hands on my breasts, his cock in my pussy and my fingers on my clit.

He pumped harder and harder into me. I rubbed my clit faster and faster in tight little circles, the sensation intensifying until I was shaking with the need to cum. He moved a hand from my breast and pulled my face to his for a deep kiss, teeth bruising lips, tongues clashing, mouths sucking, as his hips pumped still harder, his balls slapping against my body.

Savoring the sensation of him fucking my mouth with his tongue while he was fucking my pussy with his stiff cock, I rubbed even faster. One more stroke of my finger on his cock, wet with my juices, another minute of touching my clit, one more fast and hard pounding from his cock.

I shuddered and whimpered as my fingers on my clit and his cock in my pussy made me come. The clenching of my pussy around his cock triggered his own orgasm. I could feel the pulsing of his balls as he pumped his cum into me. I kept my fingers on my clit, still rubbing, as wave after wave of orgasms poured over me, each one a little stronger than the one before, until my clit was overwhelmed with the intensity and I had to stop.

His now-softening cock slipped from my still-pulsating pussy. He smoothed my dress back down over my body and gathered me into his arms. He held me close as the balloon began its slow descent back to earth.

His fingers in my hair caught the ends of the blue ribbon I wore and pulled it loose. Right before I closed my eyes for his kiss and the basket hit the ground with a gentle thud, I saw my blue ribbon fluttering in the breeze and then floating out over the fairgrounds, drifting on a current of air.

glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers