Banging the Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
Employee gives his boss what she deserves.
2k words
4.07
131.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I have worked together for eight years, technically I'm his boss but as he's my best friend and closer to me than any man in my life it's hard to think of him as my employee.

For the last year or so we have been working together in a new store in a small, seaside town, just the two of us. At first we were friends and co-workers, but over a few months of working in such intimate surroundings we became closer. I started to look at him in a different way; I liked him -- a lot! I noticed things about him I never had before, his cheeky smile, the way he winked after he'd said something flirtatious, he was a bad boy and yet there was an almost innocence about him that was intoxicating.

Every evening after work we'd always sit in my office and smoke a cigarette before we went home. By now we were the best of friends, we told each other things we'd never told another living soul, we were so at ease around each other that we could talk about anything without fear of embarrassment. I guess it was normal that our conversations often turned around to sex. We'd talk about past experiences, current relationships, our fantasies and fetishes, and as we chatted I'd look at him and wonder what he was like in bed. I wanted him, but dare I cross that line, I was his boss after all.

Both Jack and I are very tactile and affectionate and we always gave each other a nice long hug at closing time. The hugs lasted longer, the kisses went from the cheek to the lips, his hands would stray down from my back to the top of my backside and he would sometimes cheekily slip his hand up my top and caress my bare flesh. I knew where it was leading but had such conflicting emotions, I shouldn't be doing this, but God how much I wanted him to push me down on my desk and fuck me, it wasn't long before I got my wish.

The first time he kissed me I felt like I'd had an electric shock. His kisses were passionate, hungry, my lips tingled for an hour after and I wanted to feel that mouth between my legs. If a guy kisses well it gives a clue to his skill on giving a woman oral pleasure, I knew he was going to blow my mind. But something inside made me ask him to stop, I was his boss, it was wrong, too complicated, a million excuses and yet I knew I didn't have the willpower to put a complete stop to it. For weeks we snatched secret kisses, the passion and desire growing daily. In a way it was delicious torture, we both wanted each other badly, but the anticipation was almost as good as the act itself. I didn't want to break the spell.

A few months went by, I was so horny for this gorgeous guy that the mere smell of him made me wet with desire. And what a smell he has! I've never known anyone give off such a strong aroma of testosterone, not sweat, just male hormones, even on his breath when he kisses. And the more you breath it in, the more you want him, he is pure unadulterated sex in the form of a man. I could see why so many women have fell for him over the years, and now I was going to be the lucky one.

We put the closed sign on the shop door and locked it before turning off the lights. We sat in the office having our usual pre-home chat and then stood up for our goodbye hug and kiss. It felt wonderful and I breathed in his manly scent nuzzling my face into his neck and risked a gentle lick along his collarbone. He tasted delicious, mildly salty, slightly of his aftershave. He gave a small sigh and ran his hands down my back and into the waistband of my jeans, his fingers softly tracing along the dimple and crack between my buttocks.

I moaned and pushed my pelvis into his, feeling his rapidly hardening cock growing against my leg. I reached down and rubbed my index finger along the bulge in his jeans, using my long nails I drew small circles around the head until I felt it throb and pulse under my touch. I had to taste him. I dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. As soon as the zip was down his rock hard, blood engorged cock sprang free, it needed sucking badly and I was more than willing to do it. His cock was perfect, fantastically hard, smooth and beautiful with an almost heart shaped head which I desperately wanted inside my aching, wet pussy.

Taking his cock gently in my hands I licked up and down the shaft savouring the wonderful taste and smell of him. I sucked his balls into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them one at a time and then back up the shaft to flick the head and brush my lips against it. I wanted to tease him slightly, let the anticipation build up before I took him deeply into my mouth. After a few minutes he grabbed my head and guided it over his painfully throbbing member. I dropped my head down and sucked long, deep and hard.

I admit there was something slightly kinky about the situation. There I was, his boss on my knees in my own office sucking my employee's cock like a whore, but I was past caring. I think he was having the same kinky thoughts as he grabbed the back of my head and pumped my mouth up and down his hard-on, not aggressively, but definitely in a dominate way which only served to excite us both more. Jack doesn't swear but I heard him growl, 'fucking suck it, go on darling, suck my cock.' I could have cum on the spot!

My pussy ached terribly. I wanted him inside me, to put out the fire, to massage my throbbing clit with his tongue and drink in the juices that were starting to trickle down my thighs. I wanted to talk filth to him, to tell him just what a cock sucker he had before him, that I'd do anything for him, he'd just have to ask. But I was told never to talk with my mouth full so I carried on sucking him and caressing his balls with my hot mouth. Suddenly he gasped and I felt his balls constrict, 'Oh God, I'm cumming!' he warned. I didn't need to be warned, I wanted his cum in my mouth, to feel salty hot seed running down my throat. With a final spasmodic thrust he shot his load deep into my gullet. I groaned in pleasure as I tasted his juices, I couldn't swallow quickly enough and some spilled down over my lips and dripped down my chin. I looked up into his face and saw him almost grimace with desire to see his cum all over my mouth, he watched me licking my lips and cleaning every last drop of his semen off his still hard cock. I drank every bit like the good little girl I was, relishing in the salty, slightly chemical taste of his manliness.

Pulling me to my feet, he kissed me passionately, tasting his own juice on my lips, the aroma of his cum on my breath. With one hand he quickly undid my jeans and slipped his hand inside searching for my clit. I bit my lip to stop myself crying out as he slid his middle finger inside my dripping pussy and massaged my clit with his thumb. He let out a small gasp of surprise as he felt just how wet I had gotten for him and he couldn't resist pulling his fingers out and sucking my juices of them. The sight of this almost pushed me over the edge and I felt my pussy clench in it's desire to have him in me. He thrust his fingers back inside and fucked me with his fingers, hard and fast as I pushed myself onto his hand wanting more.

I ripped off my top and bra; grabbing his head I pulled his mouth down onto my swollen breasts squealing in delight as he sucked hard on my painfully erect nipples, flicking me fast with his tongue. I've never been able to put off cumming when both my clit and nipples are stimulated; I felt the familiar wave start to wash over me. Then that was it, I came hard on his hand, and as the spasms washed over me I thought for one second I would pass out. My whole body trembled like I had never experienced before, my knees buckled causing me to grab onto his neck for support. Fuck! I felt amazing! And yet I had to have more. I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to fuck me till it hurt, anything to take away the pain of the desire I felt for him, even now, seconds after my shattering orgasm I was horny for him.

We sat together for a while to allow our heart rates to return to something close to normal, I know mine was racing. My little office, which until half an hour ago was just a place to do my accounts and have our cigarette and coffee breaks, was now awash with the smell of sex. The aroma of my aroused pussy mingled with the scent of his semen, male and female hormones and perspiration. It was an intoxicating brew; if it could be bottled we'd have made our fortune.

It was winter and getting late. We had not turned the light on in the office but the glow from the halogen heater cast an almost seedy glow over the desk and dexion racking. In a weird way it way kind of romantic and sexy, and it was to be the setting of many, many more sexual encounters between Jack and myself. Each one more risky and dirtier than the last. As we got to know each other more intimately, we discovered we had similar sexual tastes. I will document these encounters for you in forthcoming stories. Although, these are not precisely stories, it's all true. It's happening to me as I speak and I love every minute of it.

But for tonight our journey was over, we had other obligations to attend to and could not stay any later. I can't say I wasn't disappointed, I could have fucked him all night, and so I drove home with an ache in my groin and a plan of action forming in my head for Monday. As I fantasised about all the things I wanted to do with him, and what I wanted him to do to me, I felt myself becoming wet again. I couldn't wait to get home and fire up my vibrator, to fuck myself with it as I put my finger up my arse and imagined it was him sliding his amazing cock into my bottom as far as it would go. I'd had anal a couple of times before but many years ago when I was very young. I'd enjoyed it but was too inexperienced at the time to fully appreciate it. I'd wanted to do it for years and by the way he always stroked my arse he was a definite candidate.

We spent the weekend texting and emailing messages to each other. They got increasingly naughty and when he made references to me not being able to sit down for a few days after he'd had his way with me on Monday, I knew I was onto a winner. Come Monday, I was going to get fucked up the arse with no mercy! I couldn't wait, I've always rather enjoyed a bit a pain, not too much, just a little, and I love dominant men, I wanted him to bend me over my desk and pound me, balls deep up the arse until I couldn't take anymore. Boy, was I in for a treat!