Bareback Girl

Story Info
She is introduced to the thrill of bareback sex.
3.5k words
4.42
361.4k
278
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina looked around the bar: the menu was pretty scrumptious! Her luck must have been holding and she had hit the jackpot tonight. There must have been at least a dozen guys who would work -- now she just had to narrow down her choices.

She was on one of her periodic hunting sprees. She and her husband had agreed a while ago to have a very open marriage -- anything goes as long as it's consensual. He didn't mind when she fucked other guys -- in fact, he wanted her to come home and tell him about it. So tonight she was out for herself. She usually hit peak horniness right around this time of the month and just one cock -- no matter how skillfully used -- just wasn't enough to keep her satisfied.

Tina walked around the room, waiting to see what kind of reaction she got and from whom. She was wearing a short leather mini that would show everything if she bent over too far. Her breasts were displayed proudly by her scoop neck blouse, which was riding just below her shoulders. Her tattoo was clearly visible from the back and it looked very sexy. All in all, she was hot under any conditions -- and even more so when her pussy was aching so much!

She scanned the bar and picked out her target for the night. He was tall, with dark hair and a handsome, chiseled face. He was wearing a crew neck sweater underneath a tweed blazer. His jeans seemed to be hiding a promising bulge in the front. He seemed to be having a casual conversation with a couple of other guys. They were lookers, but he stood out in the crowd.

As Tina made her way toward him, she could feel her pussy already starting to flood. Her thong was already soaked, and she hadn't even started having fun yet! She walked over to where her victim was standing, and he paused in mid-sentence as he scanned her. Tina felt like he was already undressing her with his eyes, and she shivered slightly as she felt her nipples pop.

"Is this a private party, or can I join in?" she said coyly. The answer was obvious, but she waited to hear it. All three men were nodding their heads feverishly, and Tina chuckled to herself at how easily men were to control.

"What can I get you?" her tall stud said. He had a deep, pleasing voice that made her even wetter.

"I'll start with a glass of white wine -- but I'll be wanting more later," she replied, staring directly into his startling blue eyes. He was taken aback, but only for a second. He nodded slightly and ordered her drink.

Tina learned that his name was Chris and that he and his colleagues were in town for a meeting before they headed back to the West Coast in a couple of days. She listened to a little of the typical small talk, but her attention was on Chris and how we would fill her needs.

Before too long, it was obvious that the other guys were ready to move on to some more fertile hunting ground. Chris told them he would catch up later, and when they were gone he turned back to Tina. She could tell from his look that he was ready to get down to business.

"So is it going to be your place or mine?" Chris asked, "Or both?" His boldness excited her, and Tina found herself hornier than she could have ever imagined. She noticed that he had shifted ever so slightly so that his thigh was pressed against hers and his finger was sliding lightly along her bare arm. She shivered from the touch and nearly came on the spot.

"Let's start with your place and see where things go from there," Tina replied. "I don't think I can wait long enough to get back to my place. Besides, if we go there my husband may want to join in. I want you all to myself right now!"

Chris was caught off guard by the last comment, but he was learning quickly that nothing about this woman ought to come as a surprise. She was raw sex, crammed into a tight package and hot little body. He was ready to rip open the wrappings and dive into her like a kid at Christmas!

Chris paid the tab and took Tina by the hand, leading her to the elevator. As the door closed, he turned to her. She leaned into him, but he stood still, doing nothing. When she got onto her tip toes to reach his lips, he shook his head and put his finger on her lips.

"When we get upstairs, I'll show you what we're going to do. Step by step."

Tina was speechless. She was used to holding the power, but this man was turning the tables on her. His pure sexual energy was overwhelming her and she felt herself being seduced by whatever he wanted to do.

Chris led her from the elevator and into his room. He had a king-sized bed, and his clothes were stacked neatly on the dresser. He closed the door behind them, then locked and chained it. The "Do Not Disturb" sign was hung outside as a warning to anyone passing by.

Tina walked over to the small table by the window and set down her purse. She wasn't sure what to do next -- none of her previous encounters had been like this. She looked over at Chris, who was watching her intently. She stopped and faced him, waiting to see what would come next.

Chris walked across the room and stood in front of her. He looked her up and down, then took a step back. Tina braced herself.

"Take off your blouse -- slowly. I want to see what's underneath."

Tina didn't even think twice. She reached up and slipped the blouse further down her shoulders, then slid it down her body and onto the floor. She straightened back up, standing there in her bra. Her 38B breasts were pushed up, presenting an inviting sight. Chris stared at her, then nodded his head in approval.

"Very nice. You have a beautiful body. Take off the skirt -- I want to see the rest of it."

She did as she was commanded, sliding the leather skirt down to join her blouse on the floor. She stood there in her bra and thong, thrilling at the attention from this hot stud. She was already imaging all the things she could do to him -- and he to her in return.

Without saying a word, Chris took Tina by the hand and led her to the bed. He sat her on the edge of the mattress and stood a few inches in front of her. Tina couldn't help but notice that she was now eye-to-eye with his crotch. The bulge looked even bigger now than it had in the bar. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Very slowly, I want you to undo my belt and unzip my pants. Do not touch me -- or the fun will end. Just undo my pants. Do you understand?"

There was something in Chris's tone that made Tina believe that he was serious. Ever so carefully, she reached up and released his belt. She unbuttoned the button, then slowly lowered the zipper -- being careful to avoid the prominent bulge of his hard cock beneath the tight drawers.

Tina sat back and waited for the next command. Chris looked down at her approvingly. He seemed impressed that she had followed his directions so precisely.

"Very nice," he said, "I like a woman who can do what she is told. I think for that you deserve a little reward. Let's start with this."

Chris pulled back the band of his shorts and released his straining cock. The monster almost leaped out and it nearly hit Tina in the face. She found herself staring at a large, purple head attached to a long, fat shaft. She figured it must have been at least 9 inches long. She was dying to take it in her mouth, but she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. So she just looked up at Chris in anticipation.

He smiled and nodded his head. "It's okay, you can suck it. Suck it good -- show me what you can do!" Tina didn't need any other encouragement. She opened her mouth and slowly began to devour his cock. She heard him gasp a little as she took the head into her mouth, using her tongue to tickle the underside of his shaft as it slid further into her throat. Soon she had about six inches of it lodged in her mouth, and she was using her hands to work the rest of the shaft and his smooth, firm balls. His cock and his balls were shaved and felt nearly as smooth as her own pussy. She bobbed up and down on his rod, varying the pressure and working all sides of his massive shaft with her tongue. She loved the salty taste of his skin and the way his cock made her cheeks bulge.

Chris stood there and watched Tina work his cock. He loved the way her full lips looked wrapped around her shaft, and she really did have a talented tongue. Usually a blow job was just a formality -- a way to establish his control. In this case, however, he was really enjoying it. So much so, that he missed the signs of his own impending orgasm. Before he realized it, his balls began to churn and he could feel a big load of cum pumping out his dick and into her eager mouth. The suddenness of the blast caught him by surprise and for a brief second he lost control, head thrown back as he moaned and rubbed the back of her head. She continued to suck, milking the last drops of salty seed from his cock. Then she attacked the head of his cock, which was extremely sensitive after just cumming. She did it with such expertise, though, that he felt incredible pleasure rather than the discomfort that normal women always caused him.

Tina let his cock drop from her mouth and she kneeled there, waiting for further directions. Chris put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed. She lay there, her large tits sticking up in the air and her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Chris moved her back until her feet were on the bed and her thong-covered pussy was spread for him. He ran his finger along the insides of her thighs before brushing across her panties ever-so-gently. She shivered from his touch and felt her sopping pussy get even wetter.

Chris took her panties in his hands on both her hips and slid them down and offer her feet. Her smoothly shaven pussy stared back at him. Her lips were engorged and extremely puffy. She had a beautiful snatch that was just made for licking. She lay there, wondering what he would do next.

She didn't have to wait long. She soon felt his tongue probing her wet hole. His tongue felt incredibly long and strong. It was almost like having a little cock probing her. Her turned his attention to her clit and began to lap her. He found just the right spot and he rode her through a rollercoaster of orgasms. She must have come nearly a dozen times before he finally relented. Her pussy was quivering and she felt short of breath. She'd never experienced anything like it before and she didn't know what to do. All she did know is that she wanted more of what he had to offer!

Now Chris pushed her further up the bed and knelt between her legs. She waited to him to get out a condom, but instead he pushed her legs back until her knees were up in the air and his cock was aimed straight at her dripping cunt.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Tina said. "Some protection? I don't need to get pregnant right now."

Chris didn't seem to hear her and he continued to press his cock forward into her snatch. Tina was really worried now -- she was right in the middle of her cycle and probably near the peak of her fertility. She could usually tell by how horny she was each day, and today was a doozy! That's what led her to the bar, so she definitely needed some protection to keep her out of trouble.

It was clear that Chris had no intention of putting anything except her pussy on his cock. Tina began to struggle, put Chris outweighed her by 100 pounds, and he had a strong grip on her wrists, with her arms extended above her head. As she tried to keep him out of her pussy, he just held her tighter and looked down at her. His icy blue eyes seemed to cut through her, and she felt a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach. It was almost as if her belly was preparing itself for what was about to happen.

Just as the head of his cock pressed past her cunt lips, Chris paused. He leaned down and put his mouth right next to Tina's ear. "I know you want my cock in you. You're aching to feel me inside you, aren't you?" Tina nodded her head, and tried to speak, "Yes, but..."

Chris cut her off. "There are no 'buts'" he said, "you get my cock and everything that comes with it. If you want me inside you -- and you do -- then you're going to have to play a game and take a little chance. Do you like games, Tina?"

This last question caught her by surprise, but in a strange way it was very exciting. What kind of game does he have in mind? she thought to herself. Before she could ask, Chris gave her the answer.

"Here's how it works: I am going to slide my naked cock into your fertile pussy, and fuck you. If you make just one sound, I will fill your belly with enough hot seed to start a new country! If you can manage to stay quiet, then I will pull out my cock and shoot my load onto your stomach. So what happens is completely up to you. I just get to do all the work."

Tina's mind was reeling. She didn't know what to do. Her pussy ached for his cock in a way she had never experienced. As he talked, the head was slipping in and out of her, and she was already getting worked up. On the other hand, she didn't think getting pregnant was part of the "open" deal she and her husband had going. Maybe I can hold it together, she thought, I finger-fuck myself all the time and never make a peep. Besides, his cock was so inviting she didn't think she could stand knowing that she had given up a chance to fuck him.

Tina looked up at Chris and nodded slowly. He went to work, sliding his hardness all the way into her. He filled her pussy in a way that no man had ever done before. The big head of his cock was pressed right up against the opening to her womb, and every time he moved in and out, it dragged across her G-spot and added to her growing passion. He kept going, thrusting harder and deeper every time. He was like a fucking machine, banging her pussy and taking her places she had never been before.

Tina started to get worried. His fucking felt so good and the orgasm that was building was stronger than anything she had ever felt. She didn't think she could do it -- she couldn't hold back the screams and groans of passion that were building inside her. But she had, too -- there was too much at stake!

Chris hunched his hips, driving his cock into her from a new angle. She nearly saw stars as her orgasm began to wash over her body. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her as her pussy took on a life of its own. It spasmed and twitched, giving Chris's cock a thorough squeezing, but still she held it together. It looked like she was going to be okay.

Suddenly Chris reached down and thrust his finger into her tight ass. It was the most incredible sensation she had ever felt! Her orgasm started all over again, but at nearly double the intensity. There was nothing she could do but shriek as the double sensations worked through her body. She cried out over and over again, as the orgasm wracked her body.

She almost thought she heard Chris chuckling as he increased the pace of his thrusting. She began to struggle beneath him again, trying to get his massive cock out of her before the damage was done. She pleaded with him to pull out.

"Please, Chris! Don't! Don't' do this to me! Take your cock out? Let me suck it for you and swallow your load. Take me in the ass! Please, anything but this!"

Her pleas seemed to have the opposite effect, as Chris began to pound her even faster. He leaned his head down next to her ear and began to whisper to her.

"You want it, you know you do. You're dying to have my seed in your belly. You never want this fucking to end, and you'll do anything to make it last. Admit it -- you love what I'm doing to your body and you'd pay any price for it! "

"Yes, yes!" cried Tina, "You're right! I want it and I need it. Your cock is incredible! Fuck me harder! Whatever you want -- just take me now!!"

As Tina's cry died away, she felt Chris thrust deep into her pussy. His hands on her ass pulled her tighter as his big cock began to spew. A stream of hot seed spurted from the tip, splashing the inside of her pussy. The gobs of semen kept coming, as blast after blast shot into the depths of her womanhood. He arched his back and groaned as he emptied his balls into her fertile, ready pussy. The warmth of his seed inside her was enough to trigger another orgasm in Tina. The sensation was so overwhelming that she lost control of her senses and passed out, his cock still impaling her pussy.

A little while later, Tina woke up and looked around. She was still in the bed, but Chris had moved her to the pillow and covered her up. She sat up and looked around the room. Chris's personal belongings were gone and so was he -- she was completely alone. Tina was confused and not quite sure what to make of everything. She got up and started to look for her clothes. She found them neatly piled on the table next to her purse. On top of the pile was a piece of paper. Tina unfolded it and read the note:

When you wake, I'll be gone. Tonight I introduced you to the thrill of bareback sex. The excitement of not knowing whether or not your night of passion is going to have longer-lasting impacts is a sensation you'll never be able to escape. You'll have weeks of anticipation as you wait for a sign to know whether you're pregnant or not. And if you are, whether it's my child or someone else's. As you sit there now, you can probably still feel my seed sloshing around inside your belly. What is it doing to you? Only time will tell.

Here's your dirty little secret, though: you loved it! You loved being dominated, and you loved being taken. Even now, although a part of you is panicked, you love the idea that your naughty night out may have gotten you in trouble. And if it doesn't, you will want to do it again. And again. And again. You're a bareback girl now, and regular sex will never be the same for you. Without the added thrill and risk of getting pregnant, sex will never be truly satisfying for you again.

After tonight, nothing will ever be the same for you....

Chris

Tina stared at the paper, and she thought about the words he had written. She knew he was right -- the thrill of risking impregnation made the sex that much hotter. His cock was magnificent and it would be worth any price to have had the experience. She liked this new game of Russian roulette, and she couldn't wait to look for some more "smoking guns" to help her play.