Baring It All Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends get revenge on rude girlfriend.
2.6k words
4.16
211.9k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Laurie's Humiliation (hum, shv)

This is a story of how one of my old girlfriends, Laurie, was humiliated by me and some of our friends. To give you some background, Laurie was a feisty gal from the east coast. She was considered by most, myself definitely included, to be quite pretty, and she had a striking figure, with perky A-cup breasts and a very tight behind, even though she only stood about 5 feet tall.

However, she was not without her drawbacks. On a personal side, because she was a darker brunette, she had very thick hair and a pubic bush that would not quit. Not necessarily a problem, except that I preferred a clean shaven pussy and she would never let me shave her. She always said that she would feel completely humiliated looking like, as she put it, 'a little girl'.

Her other drawback, on the public side, was her social skills. To say that she was blunt would be an understatement. Couple this with a quick temper and a willing mouth, and it is no surprise that she often annoyed and upset other people, our friends included, with her caustic comments.

On this particular night, Laurie and I had hosted a party for several of our friends and acquaintances. It was very fun and toward the end of the night it dropped down to us and two other couples, some of our closest friends, Robert & Lisa, and John & Sarah. These were the folks who always seemed to stay to the end and we had often drank long into the night, discussing every topic from politics to sex.

Robert & Lisa had been married for several years; Robert was a football player in college, and a fairly large guy, although he had picked up a few pounds around the middle since. Lisa had played volleyball at the same college that Laurie went to and had known her for quite some time. Lisa was about 6 feet tall, dark blonde, with large D or double D cup breasts set on a well proportioned frame, not skinny, but not overweight.

Lisa had had her share of run-ins with Laurie's lack of social grace, some of the more heated ones involving Laurie's comments about her 'mammoth boobs' and their tendency to get in the way during the various sporting activities we were all involved in.

I had met Sarah at work a few years back and had fast become friends with both her and her boyfriend of many years, John, outside of work. They had just recently joined the gym that we went to and were in the painful process of trying to get into better shape. John worked in the information section of a local internet provider and was quite an expert at the inner workings of the web and networks. Physically, John was fairly average, not really overweight, just not in any kind a real physical shape. Sarah, who was also not an avid sports/work out fan, was a classic redhead, pale skin, bright red hair, and freckles covering her everywhere they could. Sarah stood about 5' 6" tall and was almost painfully skinny, with about the same size boobs as Laurie, a generous A cup.

Sarah had also been on the short end of Laurie, but rather in the form of a practical joke. As an experienced aerobics junkie, Laurie had talked Sarah into going to a class with her. Although reluctant, Sarah had agreed, but didn't have anything to wear, so Laurie loaned her some of her clothes.

Sarah should have seen this coming, but, as a prank, Laurie had loaned her one of her older biketard outfits that had been popular for a while. The outfit was a pale gray and ad seen some use, so the fabric wasn't as robust as it had been. Due to this Laurie had always worn shorts over it as it became slightly see through as it got wet and it had a distressing habit of giving one a pretty obvious cameltoe.

Laurie did not tell her about this, and did not loan her any shorts or a top. Now, given that Laurie was shorter and somewhat broader, the fit of the biketard was not perfect.

When Laurie had come back from the class, she had described it like this, "When Sarah came into the class, I almost died! The biketard had already ridden up her crotch, and she looked so uncomfortable, poor thing! Of course I just encouraged her to go for it, but by the end of class, you could see everything! I was so shocked; I hope I never looked like that."

Needless to say, poor Sarah was quite embarrassed by the whole thing, and a bit angry at Laurie for doing that to her.

After the party had dropped down to just the six of us, Sarah had suggested that we play quarters. Already drunk, of course we all thought it was a great idea, but one problem, all we had left was two bottles of JD. Robert and I looked at each other and winced…….it was going to be a rough time tomorrow morning, but we decided to go ahead and play anyway. I suspect that Sarah and Lisa had done a little conspiring, because as we played, it soon became obvious that they were sending most of the shots they won to Laurie, who got drunker and drunker, spiraling down as she started missing more and more of her own shots.

It didn't take long for Laurie's less congenial side to come out, as she seemed to notice that she was getting picked on, and made some unkind remarks to that effect. Since we were all so drunk, everyone kind of blew it off. Eventually we all started running out of steam and the quarters game ground to a halt. As we sat around talking, Laurie was really starting to slur her speech and sway in her chair, often losing focus of the conversation. At this point, Lisa got up and returned with our digicam, announcing that as drunk as we were, we should film it and watch it when we were sober. This got us all going again with all the typical drunk stuff that seems so funny when it's in front of a camera.

Finally Sarah noticed that Laurie was on the couch not moving, "Come on Laurie, wakey wakey." She said, but it quickly became apparent that, except for some weak movements and the barest of mumblings, that Laurie was down for the count. Since the rest of us were still somewhat functional, we kept on talking. Finally I decided that it was time to put Laurie in the bedroom.

As I went to pick her up, Lisa came over, announcing, "OK! Documenting the retirement of the first of the fallen!" as she zoomed in on Laurie with the camera.

Now Laurie had been wearing a short skirt and blouse, so when I picked her up, Sarah started singing, "I see London, I see France, I see Laurie's underpants!"

Amid the shrieks of laughter, Lisa came around and zoomed in on Laurie's behind, "I can't believe it!" she said, "I never would have figured Laurie for white cotton granny-panties!"

Getting into the spirit, I twirled her around for all to see before coming to her defense, "Hey, you don't know if they are granny panties, it's just the way you are getting the look at them." This was greeted with jeers and calls of, "Show us, then!" which I ignored, and proceeded tipsily into the bedroom with Laurie.

Sarah, then everyone, followed me in, with Sarah declaring, "We aren't leaving until we know for sure." I looked up into four very intense faces, showing varying degrees of drunkenness, excitement, and guilt.

"OK." I said, as I started to feel a bit of a thrill myself, and looked down at Laurie, still passed out and oblivious. She looked very good lying there, her skirt had ridden up a bit, showing off quite a bit of thigh and with her smaller breasts, she hardly ever wore a bra, which was quite evident with the form fitting blouse she had on.

After a moments hesitation, in which Lisa said, "OK, ready to roll!", as she readied the digicam, I reached down to lift Laurie's skirt.

All of a sudden Sarah shouted, "Stop!"

Startled, I looked up, to see a strange look on Sarah's face, and a suddenly very uncomfortable-looking John next to her.

"Wait a minute", she said, "Now, you all know how Laurie got me at the aerobics class." I nodded and Sarah continued, "and I know she has made remarks that hurt you Lisa", she said, looking at Lisa, "in fact," she continued, "at one point or another, Laurie has been rude to all of us, even you." She said, looking back at me. At this point everyone was dead silent, looking at Sarah.

Sarah paused for a minute, took a deep breath, and continued, "I was really embarrassed that day in the gym, but it was worse than you know," she swallowed, "well, you all know that the outfit Laurie had given me was thin enough to be see through after I got sweaty, but what you don't know, but Laurie did, was that, uh, well, John had talked me into shaving the day before, so, uhh, when the outfit became see through, well, it REALLY showed everything." Sarah blurted out these last words in a rush, as if eager to get it over with. "So," she continued, "I'd really like to pull a good practical joke on her and pay her back in spades, but with what I was thinking I need all of you, especially you" she said, looking at me, "to go along with it."

Well, I think you could have knocked any of us over with a feather. I know my mind was whirling, Robert's mouth was actually hanging open, John was looking at the ground, and Lisa was looking strangely at Sarah.

"OK." I said, "What did you have in mind?"

Sarah started as if I stung her, then, with many looks at John, said, "Well, I'd like to publicly humiliate her like she did me, so I want all of us to strip her, on camera, and we all get to take pictures with our own cameras, and we send the digicam feed over the internet as we do it, and we tell her about it in the morning, so she knows what happened."

Now I am sure that it was my mouth hanging open. At first, I felt a flash of anger at her suggestion, but, maybe because I was drunk, that feeling was quickly replaced with a one of growing excitement, much to my own surprise. As I pondered, everyone else seemed frozen like statues, hardly daring to breathe, while in my own mind, I discovered that this whole suggestion was REALLY turning me on, imagining who knows how many people seeing Laurie stripped.

Finally I spoke, "OK. I'm in."

Wow. What an effect those few words had. All of a sudden everyone was moving and talking…John was apologizing and getting my assurances……the level of energy in the room was amazing. In what seemed like only a few minutes, everything had been set up, with John volunteering to run the digicam. Well, now that the moment had arrived, I felt very nervous, and a bit unsure of where to start.

Lisa spoke up, "Let's check for those granny panties."

Going over to Laurie, with John looming over, I bent over, licked my suddenly dry lips, and started raising Laurie's skirt. As I raised it, Laurie remained asleep, never stirring. Next thing I knew, Laurie's skirt was over her waist and we were all staring at very granny like cotton panties. Not surprising, I found myself with a raging hard-on. Looking briefly at Robert and John, I could see they were both in a similar condition, and Sarah and Lisa both seemed very flushed.

"OK, my turn!" said Sarah almost joyfully, and she went over to Laurie, "hmmmmm, I think we need to see more flesh," as she proceeded to pull Laurie's blouse off over her head. "Are you getting a good view of this John?" she said, motioning John over. As John repositioned himself, Sarah reached down and tweaked one of Laurie's nipples, causing it to stiffen and prompting a slight stirring from Laurie. Sarah then looked at Robert, "OK Robert, your turn."

It seemed like Sarah had taken over orchestration of this event. Robert went over and took off Laurie's skirt, brushing her legs as he slid it down. We all stepped back and looked down at Laurie, lying there in her panties. Sarah looked briefly at John, "Sorry hon, but I think Lisa gets this one."

Lisa smiled, curtsied, and went over to Laurie and paused, "A drum roll if you please?" Robert began doing a drum roll, so Lisa bent over, gently grabbed the edges of Laurie's panties, and ever so slowly began inching them down her legs. As Lisa got them onto her thighs, Laurie's abundant bush came into view.

"Damn." whispered John, who was standing beside me. Lisa slowly finished pulling Laurie's panties off. Leaving Laurie naked as a jaybird in front of us and in front of whoever was watching. I almost lost it just thinking about it. Then Sarah walked over, apparently not satisfied. She stopped looking down at Laurie, then reached down and started tickling the outside of her left thigh. Almost as if on cue, Laurie shifted, moving her left leg out to side and opening herself up to shoot an open beaver shot straight at the camera. I couldn't believe it; damn this was making me hot!

With a look at me, Sarah asked, "Can you run the digicam? I think poor John needs to help here."

I nodded and took the digicam from John.

Sarah told him, "John, don't you think the world needs to see Laurie a little more 'open' if you know what I mean?"

John audibly gulped, then reached down slowly with a very shaky hand, and slowly began caressing Laurie's slit, opening her inner lips like petals of a flower. I almost couldn't hold the digicam at this point, seeing another man open the pussy lips of my girlfriend for the whole world to see. Meanwhile, although I hadn't mentioned it, everyone, including me, was taking still snaps with their own digital cameras like mad. John straightened up and stepped back, letting out a squeaky, "Ta Dah!"

Well, at that point, the sexual tension in the room was so thick it was almost suffocating. Everyone, gals included, seemed about ready to burst at the seams, and as for me, it almost seemed like I was sober I was so jacked on adrenaline.

Sarah finally spoke, with a bit of disappointment in her voice, "Well, I guess that should do, now we just wait until morning." she trailed off.

Robert spoke up, half-jokingly, "Well, that may be, but I think that I and Lisa are going to need a 'break' and then come back in the morning." We didn't need to see the bulge in his pants to know what he was talking about.

As I lowered the digicam, Lisa smiled mischievously and said, "Now hold on a minute Sarah. You just told us that when Laurie played that prank on you, you had just shaved yourself bare."

Sarah nodded back automatically, "Yeah, I had, so what are you—oh." Sarah stopped, raising a hand to her mouth and looked at me.

I couldn't believe my ears! "Lisa," I said, "are you suggesting that we shave Laurie's pussy?" Inasmuch as this was something I had always wanted to do, I was praying that she would say yes.

Lisa nodded, "That's exactly what I'm saying," she paused, "and we all get to help AND it all goes out on the web." She finished, pointing at the camera in my hand.