Barrons, Ltd. Ch. 2

Story Info
Heather has a surprise for Dan at home.
3.6k words
4.52
25.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

The house was dark and quiet when Dan returned home that evening. At first, it worried him, but then he saw that Heather's car was in the garage. Seeing her car reminded him of what Heather had said to him in the bathroom, "...just a taste of what will be waiting..." he smiled as he opened the door from the garage to the kitchen. All the lights in the house were off. However, on the floor was a path of candles leading from the kitchen to the stairs in the dining room. After setting his briefcase down, he said, "let the games begin" and started off down the path.

When he reached the stairs, he was amused at the sight in front of him. On the first step was a black 3-inch high-heeled shoe. On the second step was its mate. On the fourth step was a black leather mini-skirt. On the fifth and sixth steps were two tan nylon stockings. On the seventh step was heather's black lace blouse. Finally, at the top of the stairs, was a garter belt. His penis throbbed. Just the vision of Heather doing this little strip tease was turning him on. He became aware of soft jazz music coming from the master bedroom. Since the path led there as well, he went to the door. His cock throbbed again, harder this time. Hanging from the doorknob was a black silk bra.

He opened the door, the scent of vanilla musk incense drifted to his nose. It was a big turn-on for him and Heather knew it. He followed the path to the walk-in closet. Hanging on the door was a black silk robe with boxers to match. Attached to the robe was note which said "Strip" so he did just that. Once he had on the robe and boxers, he followed the path to the master bathroom. This time, his penis nearly leapt out of his shorts. Hanging on the doorknob was a black silk thong bikini. He picked it up and noticed it was damp.

Dan opened the door and saw Heather sitting at her make-up table. She saw him in the mirror but didn't say anything. She just watched him cross the room. She stood up as he reached her and started to turn around, but he stopped her. They just stood there for a few seconds. She watched as his eyes moved up and down her body in the mirror. Her robe was open just enough to reveal her cleavage. He kissed her neck and reached down to untie her belt. As the robe fell to the carpet, Dan caressed her breasts. She moaned softly under his touch and put her arms around his neck behind her. She leaned her head back on his shoulder.

His hands traveled lower to her hips and he pulled her back against him. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. She rose up on her tiptoes and back down. After a few of these movements, it was Dan who moaned. He lowered his head to nibble on heather's neck and ears while his hands traveled lower still to her warm wet pussy. She parted her legs as he massaged her lips. He parted her pussy lips and began stroking the inner folds of her pussy and her clit. She released his neck and played with her breasts with one hand and gripped his neck with the other. Soon her moans became more intense. She gripped his neck harder, and he could feel her pussy getting wetter and hotter so he concentrated on tickling and tweaking her clit. In moments her body went rigid and convulsed as the energy of the orgasm ripped through her. Then, just as suddenly as the orgasm hit her, she collapsed against him. His hands were still on her lips and Dan could feel her vaginal muscles still quivering even after she had relaxed. After the shock waves of the orgasm subsided, Heather turned around and kissed him deeply and passionately as she reached for his now rock hard cock. He stopped her.

"No, not yet. I'm still not through with you" he told her with that same gleam in his eye that she'd had that morning. With that, he picked her up in his arms and kissed her just as passionately as she had kissed him, she melted in his arms. He carried her over tot he loveseat situated across from the Jacuzzi. There he gently set her down and kissed her again as she lay back. He sat back and gazed at the incredible beauty that lay before him, the incredible beauty that was his wife.

"What's wrong, Lover?" Heather asked.

"Nothing, my love. Nothing at all is wrong." Dan replied as he bent forward and kissed her again, lightly this time. He proceeded to kiss his way down her body because he knew that was something she loved for him to do. He started at her face. Then he moved slowly to her ears, neck and collarbone before pausing at her breasts. He nibbled, licked, and sucked lightly on each nipple; alternating between breasts until she couldn't sit still any longer. Then he pressed her breast together and nibbled and sucked on both nipples at the same time. Heather's hips came off the seat in an effort to rub her pussy on Dan's chest. She grasped his head with both hands and guided him lower to her pussy.

He took his time here too. He spread her legs wide. He kissed and nibbled his way down past Heather's oozing pussy, much to her dismay, down to her right knee. He moved to the inside of her leg and left a trail of nibbles from her knee to her pussy. When he reached her pussy, he licked the juices from the right side of her pussy. Then he licked down below her pussy and flicked his tongue across the spot between her pussy and ass.

All the while, Heather was moving her hips around, trying to get his tongue in her pussy, but he managed to avoid it. Then he cleaned the left side of her pussy, just as he had the right side, before moving on down to Heather's left knee. He then worked his way back up to her pussy.

By then, heather had begun to play with her breasts again, kneading and squeezing, tweaking and rolling her nipples in her fingers. She was frantic with desire because Dan had never made her wait this long. However badly she wanted to grab Dan's head and bury his face in her pussy, she knew from experience the end would be worth the wait.

Dan spread the labia and slowly licked up and down each side a number of times before gently inserting first one, then two fingers inside her pussy as he flicked her clit a few times with his tongue.

"Oh, my God! It's about time!" Heather moaned. Dan chuckled.

"You just wait. It gets even better," he said between flicks. Just then he found that bumpy little area on the roof of Heather's pussy which he knew was her G-spot. He decided to give his tongue a rest and let his fingers do the walking, so he concentrated on her G-spot. Heather opened her eyes after a few minutes had gone by and he hadn't touched her clit.

"What are you doing? Get back to work."

"I'm trying something I read about a little while ago, so I AM working. You just need to relax and let your body do the work without thinking about it.

"OK, but I hope it doesn't take too long. You had a real good thing going before you quit. Mmmm, on the other hand, this is starting to feel kind of good," she said as she let her body relax and begin to respond to what he was doing.

After a few more minutes, Dan could feel Heather's body responding as well. Her G-spot grew rougher, more pronounced. Her pussy grew wetter by the second. Her nipples suddenly stood tall and solid. Her eyes flew open.

"It's alright, honey. Just enjoy the ride," he said soothingly.

"I...don't think...I c-could...s-stop it...if I...wan-ooh...wanted...to!

"Good, that's the way it's supposed to work." Dan said amused at his wife's state.

Just then, Heather threw her head back into the cushion of the loveseat, gripped his hand on her breast, her pussy contracted on his fingers, and her juices shot out onto the loveseat and floor like her pussy was a squirt gun. She came like that a number of times before her body relaxed and melted into the loveseat once more. She just sat there for minutes, breathing heavily.

"That was neat! I can't believe it really works! How did it feel?" He asked.

Heather slowly turned her head to look at him.

"I can't begin to describe it. There are no words strong enough to describe the orgasm I just had. Never in my life have I cum like a man. I knew it was possible for some women, but I never thought it was possible for me. I mean, my pussy is still quivering and the orgasm has been over for a good five minutes. What in the hell did you just do to me, where in the hell did you learn about this, and why haven't you done it before?"

"Well, I was in the bookstore the other day in the self-help section looking at massage books when I came across this book called 'Hit the Spot!'. It was a book that explained where the G-spot is and described how to give a woman a G-spot orgasm. It sounded interesting, so I did some research. Did you enjoy the results?"

"You sure hit the spot alright. Now help me up so I can go relax in the Jacuzzi." She offered him her hand and Dan helped her off the loveseat. He hugged her once she was standing and they stood together for a few moments. Then, as Heather turned and walked over to the Jacuzzi, Dan turned and headed for the door.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"I'll be right back. I have another surprise for you."

"Speaking of surprises, dear, you just wait. I have a couple of my own for you." She said speaking to the empty room.

When he returned a few minutes later, heather was relaxing in the Jacuzzi. She opened her eyes to see him standing over her with two glasses of champagne.

As Dan handed her a glass, he said "Happy 5th Anniversary of the night we met, honey. I fell in love with you that night and I will love you until the end of time."

"Oh Dan. I love you so much." Heather said as tears came to her eyes. She stood up and they embraced and kissed passionately. Dan almost spilled his champagne in the process.

"Here let me take that," she said as she took Dan's glass from his hand. She turned and placed both glasses on the floor on the other side of the Jacuzzi, erotically spreading her legs as she bent over the side. Dan's cock was hard once more.

Heather looked back over he should as she reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks. "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yeah. I like it. I like it very much."

She turned around and returned to the other side of the Jacuzzi. Dan put his hands on her hips and kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned the kiss, then hooked the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. He stepped out of them and stepped into the Jacuzzi. She had him sit down on the edge and spread his legs. She took hold of his hands and took some hot water from the Jacuzzi into her mouth before taking his cock into her mouth as well. The added heat from the water in her mouth on Dan's cock caused it to throb. She opened her mouth to release the water and then proceeded to give Dan the same blowjob she had given him earlier that day. She started out slow, half an inch at a time until his pubic hair tickled her nose, then back to the head just as slowly. She slowly gained speed up and down as she massaged his balls and ass as well. Soon she felt the orgasms building so she stopped and concentrated on the head of Dan's cock, sucking strongly while continuing to massage his balls. In moments, hi cock was filling her mouth with cum. Once again, she drank it all down and continued to suck, gently, until he was limp again.

"God, I love it when you do that!" He said as he stood up and helped Heather to her feet. They kissed again. Dan was turned on again by the combination of champagne and cum in Heather's mouth. He sat down in a seat in the Jacuzzi. She came to him and straddled his legs and reached between them to guide his cock into her once again hot and ready pussy. She spread her legs wider to take him deeper. Dan bent down to suck and nibble on heather's nipples. They hugged and rocked back and forth in a lazy rhythm.

"Mmmmm, your cock feels so good inside me." Dan grabbed her ass and held her close to him, his pubic hair tickling her bare pussy.

"I just want to stay like this for awhile, don't move," he whispered in her ear. So they just sat there for a few moments, Dan'' cock surrounded by Heather'' pussy, looking into each other'' eyes.

Then Dan stood up and picked Heather up with him, this drove his cock even deeper into her than before. She gasped and locked her legs together around his waist as she pumped her hips forward and back. Dan tickled her ass. She thrust her ass back at his fingers and sank her nails into his shoulders as she pumped her hips harder. Dan pushed a finger into Heather's ass up to the second knuckle. She gasped again, her ass squeezed around his finger and her legs went straight as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. As the tension left Heather's body, Dan sat back down on the set and they resumed their lazy rhythm for a few moments.

"Honey, can we change position?" Heather asked.

"Whatever you want, my love."

"I love you," she said as she kissed him.

"I love you too."

When Heather stood up, her bar pussy was level with Dan's face. He ran his hands up her legs and around to her ass. He squeezed her ass and pulled her closer. He kissed her smooth pussy lips then ran his tongue between them and tickled her clit. She smiled and closed her eyes as she ran her hands through his hair.

"Hmmm, that feels sooo good," she moaned.

"So tell me, what possessed you to do this?" He asked as he licked her freshly shaven pussy.

"Don't you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I love it. Your pussy is as smooth as a baby's butt!"

"Mmm, ooh, that's nice. I thought you'd like it, judging from the way you reacted to that chick in that movie we watched the other night."

"You noticed that huh?"

"Baby, not only did I notice it in the look on your face, I noticed it in your cock as well. When that bald pussy came on the screen, you and your cock both went into overdrive. Come to think of it, I think I know something else you'd like," she said as she turned around with a seductive swing of her hips. She leaned on the far edge of the Jacuzzi. "But first," she purred sexily as she spread her legs and arched her back, "I want some more of that magic tongue of yours."

Dan smiled as he leaned forward. He spread Heather's ass cheeks and ticked her asshole with his tongue for a few moments before moving on to her pussy. He licked and nibbled on her lips and clit until she started to squirm. He then moved on to her now very wet pussy and tongue fucked her as his nose poked at her ass. He reached forward and massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

In a few minutes, Heather was moaning and pressing he pussy back into Dan's face. Heather stood up and turned around. Dan leaned forward to resume licking and nuzzling her pussy, but Heather stopped him.

"Uhuh. Now you just sit back here and let Heather do the work" she said as she gently pushed him back into his seat. She turned around and backed onto his lap, reaching between her legs to take his cock and guide it into her hot and slippery pussy as she sat down the rest of the way. She began to rotate her hips forward and back then left and right, squeezing his cock in her pussy occasionally. He reached around and massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She placed her hands on his and pressed and squeezed harder than he was.

Dan began to moan. Heather got up and took hold of the base of his cock and squeezed.

"Now, now. We don't want you going off just yet. It's time for the first of my surprises. So you just sit back and enjoy this Baby, I already know I will" she said as she stroked him hard again. Then she blew Dan's mind. She guided his cock to her asshole and started to sit back down.

"Spread my cheeks" she said as she moved her ass around. Dan did as he was told. She sat down the rest of the way slowly until she was on Dan's lap once more. She just sat still for a few moments, lettering her ass get used to his cock before she moved any more. She was so hot and tight that Dan almost lost it before she even started to move. Heather started moving then, slowly at first. She moved round and round, up and down. Gradually she could move as quickly as she wanted to. Then she began to squeeze Dan's cock with her ass as she moved around.

Dan couldn't hold off any longer. He moaned as he blew his wad into Heather's ass. It seemed to last forever, his cock just kept throbbing. Heather kept bouncing and rotating until he stopped her. He held her hips down on his lap. Heather flexed her ass and giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"It feels funny" she said, then started laughing outright.

"Now what?"

"That has got to be the most enjoyable enema a woman could ask for." They both laughed as she got up and grabbed the soap and a rag from the water basin beside the Jacuzzi. She had Dan stand up so she could clean his cock and pubic hairs. When she was done, Dan sat back down and spread his legs as Heather lay forward and rested her head on his chest.

After a few moments, Dan said, "Heather that was absolutely incredible. Thank you."

"Thank you? Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for that surprise. I've wanted to try that for a long time, but I wasn't sure how you'd react, so I never asked."

"I've always been curious too, but I didn't ask you for the same reason." Then she leaned back and smiled at him.

"Well, now I guess we both know we shouldn't be afraid to at least ask. Would you be willing to experiment with something else I've wanted to try?"

"Baby, the way things have been going tonight, I'm willing to try anything you ask of me," he said as he bent forward to kiss her on the lips. "So, what is this little experiment you're suggesting?"

"You'll try anything?" She asked as she chewed lightly on her lower lip in anticipation; an expression she knew Dan could not say no to.

"That's what I said."

"I want us to have a threesome with another woman."

"I see," he said, feigning reluctance. "And exactly when do you want to have this threesome?"

"I was kind of hoping to do it tonight. Come on Honey, I thought we would set up the camcorder so we could watch it again later, just the two of us. Please?"

Dan smiled. "Why not? It sounds like fun. I was faking the reluctance. I just wanted to see how bad you wanted this," he confessed.

"Oh thank you!" Heather squealed as she leapt out of the Jacuzzi and nearly ran over the intercom. She pressed the speak button, "He said yes! Come on in!"

"My wife, the eternal optimist. So, who is our mystery guest?"

"Wait and see. I'm pretty sure you'll be pleasantly surprised." Just then, they heard the bedroom door open and close.

"Heather, who is she? Do I know her?"

"Oh, I think you know her. In answer to your questions, my dear impatient husband, our mystery guest is..." she hesitated a few seconds then opened the door.

"Me!" Said the mystery guest.

Dan's eyes nearly popped out of his head and his jaw dropped in shock. For their mystery guest was Samantha Vandry, Dan's sparring partner at the dojo and a friend of Heather's as well. He was used to seeing 'Sam' with her hair up in a bun, wearing a loose fitting 'gi' or he more-or-less baggy clothes. Now she was standing right before his very eyes, with her long brown hair down and over her right shoulder and wearing a white version of the outfit Heather had spread out on the stairs, with one exception; Sam was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were doing a fine job of standing up on their own.

"Daaammmmnnnnn!!!" Was all Dan could say.

To Be Continued...

Aries
Aries
22 Followers