Bathroom Whore

Story Info
Dad takes his daughter, until she likes it.
864 words
3.95
894.3k
366
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,128 Followers

Beth was in the bathroom, thinking she was alone in the house. She was leaning over the bathtub, wearing only her panties, while filling the tub with water. She was fairly athletic, with a nice C-cup set of tits. She hadn't even bothered to close the bathroom door since she thought she was alone.

Then she heard the floor squeak, and when she turned her head she saw her father behind her.

"Dad!" she yelped. "I'm half-naked!"

Her dad smiled. "I know, honey. It's okay."

Beth tried to cover her chest with her arms. Her father approached her and knelt behind her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

Beth was too shocked to answer at first, but she didn't want to tell her father she wasn't. She had lost her virginity at age 16, and being 18 now she had not had sex in more than a year.

"Of course I am," she lied. "Why?"

Her father crushed his body against her and held her arms back with one hand and fondled her tits with the other.

"Daddy!" she cried out.

"We'll see if you really are a virgin, or if you're lying to me."

Before she could do anything, she felt her father's naked erection press against her back. It felt huge, and she was distracted by the feel of it as her father pulled her panties off. He forced her to kneel over the tub, and raise her butt in the air.

"What are you doing?" she cried.

Without saying anything, her father pressed the head of his huge dick between her pussy lips. He plunged himself into her, causing her to gasp at his size. He spread her apart with ease.

"You're not tight enougn to be a virgin," her father said. "Why did you lie to me?"

Beth started to cry. "I didn't want you to know. I'm not a whore, I just had sex with a boy from school two years ago. But I've only had sex a few times since then."

"How long has it been since you last fucked?"

Hearing her dad say "fuck" almost turned her on.

"It's been about a year."

"You poor girl, your pussy must be starved for attention. Let me help you relieve your tension."

With that, her father released her arms and started thrusting himself in and out of her pussy. Beth groaned, knowing what she was doing was wrong but not being able to pull herself away from him. He crushed himself against her back, and pulled her against him by her tits. He fucked her from behind for a good few minutes, and then she felt herself start to cum. She came hard, and spasmed on top of her dad's lap. He pulled her back onto his body, lifting her off the floor while she climaxed. She tensed, and then fell trembling to the floor.

"How was it?" her father asked.

Beth shuddered at what just happened. "I...I fucked my own dad, how do you think it was?!"

Her father smiled. "You talk like a bitch, but your pussy seemed to like it."

Beth couldn't take her eyes off her father's enormous cock. She felt her body lift itself off the floor and her face closed in on his crotch. She was disgusted at herself as she began sucking her father's dick. He grabbed her hair and began forcing himself down her throat. He was enjoying himself very much, and Beth felt her pussy moisten even more, as if she was enjoying being treated like a whore.

"Lay on your back," her father said. "I want to see your face while I fuck you."

Beth did so instantly, and watched in fascinated disgust as her father leaned over her and suddenly his huge cock was inside of her. She could feel him through her belly, and he began fucking her fast and hard. She had another orgasm, and finally her dad tensed up and his face contorted.

"Don't cum in my pussy!" Beth cried out. "Please!"

"Too late!" her father gasped.

Beth felt his cock go as deep as it could, and she felt a warm explosion inside her pussy. He grunted and thrust himself repeatedly against her, and Beth began sobbing as her father finally pulled out and held his dick up proudly.

"Don't cry," he said. "You should be happy you made your daddy feel so good."

Beth sniffed. "Do me again," she said quietly. "Please, I need you to cum in me again."

Her father smiled. He fucked her again, on the bathroom floor. After cumming inside of her again, he stayed inside of her, until they were ready again, and then they fucked again. They fucked until Beth's pussy was dripping with sperm. She craved his sperm inside of her, she desperately wanted to be filled with him. After he was exhausted, Beth kept him locked against her, not letting him pull out.

"Daddy, what if I get pregnant?" she asked.

"Then I'll fuck my pregnant baby girl, and after that, I'll fuck you again until you get pregnant again, and then I'll fuck you then."

Beth sighed, satisfied.

_
_
4,128 Followers