Becoming a Slut Wife: Meredith

Story Info
It was a size thing.
4.5k words
3.3
188.1k
40
0

Part 60 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm told, usually by other men, that size doesn't really matter, that all that really counts is knowing how to use what you have and that may be true although I suspect that only a woman can really give a truthful answer on the subject. What I do know personally is that while size may not matter is sure does fascinate.

++++++++++++++++++

Cock size has never been important to me. What I have has always satisfied me and none of the girls I managed to bed ever laughed at me or refused to go out with me again. Based on what I have seen in locker rooms I believe that while bragging rights are out of the question I've no reason to develop a complex. My guess is that I am about average. Why this little discourse on cock size? It is because my wife has recently become aware that there are much larger cocks out there in the world and the subject seemed to fascinate her. I found this out one night when we were getting ready for bed and she was rolling a condom on me.

"Honey, how big is your thingy?"

Meredith has never in the seven years we have been married used the words cock, dick or penis. She has always refereed to my equipment as my thingy. Her pussy has never been anything but her 'honey pot' and her tits have always been her 'boobs'. Fortunately it is only in nomenclature that she is a little weird. In all other aspects of sex she is an animal and an insatiable animal at that. Anyway, her question as to how big I was brought the natural response from me, "Why are you asking that?"

She blushed and then said in an almost apologetic voice, "I saw Mike's thingy at the party last night and he looked so much bigger than you."

Well, I'd seen Mike in the locker room at the rec. center and he was bigger than me - a lot bigger. Meredith went on, "I mentioned it to Amy and she laughed about it and said if I thought Mike's was big I should see Stan's."

Amy was Mike's wife and what Meredith was telling me was changing the way I looked at Meredith, Mike, Stan and Amy.

First off, when I married Meredith she told me that I was the only man that she had ever been with. Yeah, right, I thought at the time and if you saw Meredith you would understand why that was my response. In my mind there was no way that that body could reach twenty-three and not have had a dick or two along the way. But I'd had plenty of experience before meeting Meredith and I wasn't going to hold any of her prior experience against her. If it was important for her to tell me I was the only one she'd ever been with then so be it. But now, with her question about cock size I began to wonder if maybe, just maybe, I might actually be her first. Next, what is Meredith doing looking at Mike's cock? For that matter, what is Mike doing showing my wife his dick? Then of course there was the question of how Amy knew about Stan's cock. I never thought of Amy as being the kind of girl who would run around on her husband. And then there was Stan. I'd always thought that Stan was Mr. Straight Arrow, could he possibly be fucking Amy? Did we have our own little Peyton Place going on here and I was just finding out about it?

"Why were you looking at Mike's dick (she might use thingy, but I didn't) at the party?"

Meredith blushed, "I didn't do it on purpose. He was using the upstairs bathroom and he hadn't locked the door. I went in to use the toilet and when I opened the door he was standing there with it in his hand."

"So he didn't show it to you?"

"Well, kind of."

"What does that mean?"

"When I opened the door and he saw me he smiled, stroked it a couple of times and then took his hand off of it and let it hang there."

"And then you turned and left and went to talk to Amy?"

"Well, no, not exactly."

"What do you mean, no not exactly?"

"He just stood there smiling at me and his thingy started to stand up and..."

"And what?"

She looked down at the floor and almost whispered, "I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It just kept growing and growing and then he asked me if I wanted to touch it" and her voice trailed off. I didn't say anything, I just stood there looking at her while she stared down at the floor. Finally she said, "I didn't, honest, I didn't."

I didn't think that she had, but then I said, "But you wanted to, didn't you?"

She didn't say anything. "Didn't you?" I pressed.

She sighed and almost inaudibly said, "Yes, yes I did." I don't know why, but the thought of Meredith looking at and even touching Mike's cock had me fired up. "Did you think about fucking him?"

Her head came up, "No! You know that I would never do a thing like that" but there was no conviction in her voice. I pushed her back on the bed and when I fucked her I came so hard that I was surprised that I didn't blow the end right off the condom. Nothing more was said about Meredith's encounter with Mike, but it stayed in my mind for a long time and every time I thought about it, which was a lot because I saw Mike at least three times a week at the rec. center, I went home and gave Meredith a good work out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

It was about two months later when I found out that I wasn't the only one who hadn't been able to get it out of my mind. It was a Tuesday afternoon and I was on my way to the airport to catch a flight for a two-day business trip. I was less than five minutes from the house when I remembered that I'd left a few things that I would need on my trip on my desk in the den. I hung a U-turn and headed back to the house. I was just turning onto our street when I saw Meredith backing out of the driveway. In the conversation that we'd had just before I'd left, not ten minutes before, she'd said she was going to spend her evening sitting in front of the fireplace catching up on her reading. Had something come up, or had she lied to me. Curious, I followed her and ten minutes later she pulled into the drive at Mike and Amy's. She got out of her car and went into the house - didn't knock or ring the bell, just walked right in. Now it could have been something as simple as just visiting Amy, but something in my gut said that was wishful thinking on my part. I headed back home, got my stuff and hurried to the airport to catch my flight.

Two days later I had finished my business and was at the airport getting ready to catch my flight home. On a whim I used a pay phone to call Meredith and tell her that I was going to have to spend an extra day. We exchanged I love you's and I hung up and boarded my flight. When I got off the plane and got my car from satellite parking I drove straight to Mike and Amy's and saw that Meredith's car was parked in the driveway. I drove to the end of the block and turned around so I could park where I could watch the house, I had no idea of what I expected to happen, but something told me that I should sit and watch. Twenty minutes after I had parked another car pulled up next to Meredith's and Stan got out and went inside. Somewhere between eleven thirty and twelve I dozed off and up until that point no one had come out of the house. I woke up around four and Stan's car was gone but Meredith's was still parked there. What to do? Go home and wait for Meredith, or check into a motel and go home at the time she was expecting me? After thinking over the pro and cons of each I decided to go on home and get it over with. I drove home and parked a block away so Meredith wouldn't know I was inside waiting for her and went inside.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in the den doing some paper work when I heard the garage door opener start to run. I looked at my watch and it was eight-thirty. I went upstairs and sat on the bed and waited. Five minutes later Meredith walked into the room, saw me and froze. I saw the color fade from her face as I said, "Care to tell me where you have been since I got home at five forty-five yesterday?"

Her jaw was trying to work, but no sounds were coming out of her mouth. "Don't want to tell me? No matter, I can probably guess. I'm betting that you have been in somebody else's bed and that the certain somebody has been fucking you. Close guess? Let's find out."

I got off the bed and went to her and started taking her clothes off of her. It didn't take long because all she had on were her dress and shoes. Her panties and bra were either still at Mike and Amy's or she had stuffed them into her purse. Meredith had tears running down her cheeks as I said, "Let's see what we will find here" as I ran my hand up her leg to her cunt.

"Surprise, surprise. It seems to be quite loose and very, very wet."

I pulled my hand away and it was covered with a whitish substance, "I wonder what we have here" as I looked at it and held it up in front of her face. The tears were flowing faster as Meredith started to cry and then she pulled away from me and threw herself face down on the bed.

When I had made the decision to come home, wait for Meredith and then confront her, I hadn't really given much thought to where we would go from there, but the way she started crying and threw herself on the bed pissed me off. I took off my clothes and walked toward the bed with my hard cock (fueled by the thoughts of Meredith fucking Mike and Stan) leading the way. I grabbed Meredith by her hips and pulled her up to her knees and shoved my cock straight into her pussy. I wasn't surprised when it met absolutely no resistance and I fucked her just long enough to get my cock wet and then I pulled it out of her and shoved the head of my cock at her anal rosebud. Meredith knew what was coming and she screamed, "No, no, please no."

I said, "Shut your fucking mouth, you unfaithful whore" and I drove my cock into her tight ass.

She screamed, "Don't, for gods sake please don't, you're hurting me."

I laughed (an evil mean laugh - not a happy one) "Good! Suffer you fucking slut and think about how much it hurt me to find out what you have been doing behind my back."

Normally when Meredith and I have anal sex I spend a good deal of time working on her ass with thumb and fingers and a lot of KY and then went slow and easy until her "Easy baby, easy" turned into "Yes, yes, oh god yes." This time however it was ram it to her as hard as I could right from the start. It took me almost five minutes to get my nuts off and she was still screaming and begging me to stop. I pulled out of her and walked away. I took my shower, got dressed and when I left for work Meredith was still lying on the bed crying.

When I got home that night dinner was on the stove, but Meredith was no where in sight. I knew she was home because her car was still in the garage so I went looking for her. When I got upstairs I found that our bedroom door was locked and I called to Meredith to unlock the door, but she didn't. I called a second time and still nothing happened. What I did next was foolish since I would have to fix it, but I was pissed. One of my favorite movies was the Quiet Man with John Wayne and in one scene where Maureen O'Hara had locked him out of the bedroom he kicked the door down and said, "There will be no locked doors in this house Mary Kate" and I did the same thing. I kicked the door down and found Meredith sitting in bed reading. I said the John Wayne line - substituting Meredith for Mary Kate - and then I went downstairs and ate my dinner. After I cleaned up the dishes I went into the family room and turned on the TV.

Half an hour later Meredith came into the room and sat down in one of the chairs. Her face was drawn and her eyes were red and puffy, probably from crying. I ignored her. If anything was going to be said she was going to have to start the conversation. When she did it caught me totally off guard because she started out by trying to make me the bad guy.

"How could you say you love me and then do what you did to me this morning?"

Like I said, she caught me totally off guard and I sat there with my mouth hanging open for several seconds before I broke out laughing. As soon as I got myself under control I said, "How can you profess undying love and devotion for me and then go out and fuck Mike and Stan behind my back? And why would you think that when I found out about it I wouldn't be mad - maybe even enough to punish your whorish ass."

Even though I'd caught her coming home freshly fucked she hadn't known that I knew whom she'd been with and the surprise showed on her face.

"What's the matter? Surprised to find out that your husband isn't as stupid as you thought he was? You maybe expected to get away with it forever? You thought maybe you could make me feel bad for punishing you and I would be so ashamed that I would just forget about you being an unfaithful whore and everything would just go away and go back to being the way it was before? Sorry lady, it just ain't gonna happen that way. If that is what you were thinking when you came into the room you need to leave. Come back when you are ready to face up to what you've done. Until then you sleep in the spare bedroom - I don't want you in my bed and if you don't like that you can just pack a bag and leave."

Meredith left the room and I started channel surfing.

It was a typical night; 58 channels and nothing on but drivel. I got up and went into the den and surfed the Net, but nothing there caught my interest either. My mind was on the situation with Meredith and what it had done to our relationship and where we were going to go from there. I admitted to myself that I was turned on by the fact that she had fucked Mike and probably Stan, but at the same time I was mad because she had cheated on me. I know that sounds strange, but that's the way it was - I was both excited and pissed off over what was basically the same thing.

At ten I went upstairs and went to bed. Meredith was not in the spare bedroom, she was on our bed, reading and apparently waiting for me. When I came into the room she put her book down, "All right, I was wrong. I shouldn't have let it happen, but I did and as much as it might hurt you to hear this I'm glad that I did. I'm glad I got to experience Mike, and yes, to experience Stan. I had a marvelous time with both of them and if you hadn't found out I would probably have kept on seeing them, at least until the novelty wore off. You probably won't believe this; you will think I'm just saying it to put a better face on things and to stroke your ego, but until those two I never really appreciated what I had in you."

My eyebrows must have gone up at that.

"Oh I've always loved you and you always made me feel good in bed, but you were the only man I'd ever been with and I wasn't aware that other men didn't share the same qualities. You have always been tender, warm, loving, patient, understanding and you always treated me as a partner and as some one you had affection for. Mike and Stan are just extensions of their cocks. The fact that I get pleasure out of it means nothing to either one of them. As far as they are concerned I'm supposed to be grateful that they were letting me have their cocks. In short, aside from their size allowing them to push buttons you can't reach, you are much more of a man than either one of them, than both of them put together. I'm sorry I fucked it up for us." She started to get out of bed and I said, "Where are you going?"

"To the spare bedroom."

I put out an arm to stop her, "There's more. I want to know how and why?"

"No, not tonight. I'm getting ready to cry again."

I took her arm and pulled her back, "In that case you'll need a shoulder to do it on."

"Oh God" she sobbed and the tears started flowing and she cried herself to sleep in my arms.

The next morning she was up and sipping coffee when I came down stairs and when I came into the kitchen she asked me if I could take the morning off. "I need to get this over with. I need to know what you are going to do so I can know what I'm going to have to do."

"What do you mean, "so that you'll know what you have to do?"

"Do I have to get out right away or will you give me time to look for a place or what?"

Well, that brought me up short. I had not even remotely considered kicking her out. I still wasn't sure about what I was going to do, but getting rid of her wasn't on the list and I told her so. It shocked her, "You mean you are going to keep me, we are going to stay together?"

I nodded and said, "It might not be easy at times and I'm not sure that I will ever completely trust you again. Every time I go on a business trip I'll wonder what you are doing while I'm gone, but I love you and I have too much of me invested in you to just let you go. So, tell me what happened."

At the party, after the meeting in the bathroom Meredith had gone looking for Amy. Meredith and Amy were good friends and Meredith felt that friendship dictated that she should tell Amy what Mike had done. Amy had laughed and said, "He is proud of it and loves to show it off. He must have thought that you showed some interest if he offered to let you touch it."

Meredith was shocked at Amy's casual attitude toward Mike's actions and even more shocked when Amy said, "If you liked the looks of Mike's you should see Stan's. They are about the same length, but Stan's is bigger around" and she held up both hands and made a circle to indicate size. "It takes some getting used to, but it is well worth the trouble."

Two days after the party Amy had called and asked if Meredith could come over and see her. "I have a personal problem and I need your advice."

Meredith had gone over and Amy had given her a glass of wine and they had made small talk. Finally, after the fourth glass of wine Meredith had asked Amy what kind of problem she was having. Amy got up, refilled Meredith's wineglass and asked Meredith to follow her to the bedroom. There, lying on the bed with their massive cocks waving in the air were Mike and Stan.

"My problem" Amy said, "Is that I can't fuck both of them at the same time so I thought, since you seemed to like what you saw of Mike's, that I'd let you do him while I take care of Stan, and then, if you like, we can switch."

Meredith had been mesmerized by the sight of those two huge cocks and the wine had messed with her inhibitions. Amy said, "Go on girlfriend, you know you want to" and had given her a little push toward the bed. Meredith had stumbled forward and Mike had reached out and grabbed her and pulled her down. Stan rolled over and started kissing her while Amy crooned in her ear, "You're going to love it baby."

Mike was pulling off her panties and Amy had her blouse open and was sucking on her tits. Mike had her legs spread and was eating her pussy and then suddenly she was hot and she was shoving her tongue in Stan's mouth and pushing her mound up at Mike. She regained her senses when she felt the head of Mike's cock pushing at her pussy and she tried to pull away, but with Stan kissing her and Amy sucking on her tits she was pinned and couldn't get up. When Mike's monster cock entered her she screamed, but with Stan's mouth on hers no sound came out. As more and more of Mike's cock worked into her it began pressing buttons that had never been pressed and soon she was fucking back as Mike pounded into her. After she had her first orgasm Amy had stopped sucking her tits and had rolled over and she and Stan started fucking on the bed next to Meredith and Mike. Both men fucked Meredith that day, twice, and she had been going to visit Amy two or three times a week since.

My trip out of town was the first time she had gone over to Amy's and not had to hurry home to beat me. It was also the first time that Stan's wife Carol had joined them. She hadn't been there before because she was fucking a guy with an even bigger cock than Stan's and he and his wife had gone out of town for a week leaving Carol with nothing to do. The guy's wife knew what he was doing with Carol, but she didn't care because she was having an affair with her boss. I sat there shaking my head in amazement as Meredith described what was going on in our circle of friends. In addition Amy was seeing two other guys and had been trying to talk Meredith into double dating the two of them with her. Meredith had steadfastly refused, "I admit to a great fascination with the huge cocks of Mike and Stan, but I wasn't about to start fucking everybody who came along. I felt bad enough facing you after being with Mike and Stan. I couldn't have looked you in the face if I started being everybody's slut."

12