Bedridden BBW Mom

Story Info
She gets comforted by her son.
2.5k words
4.24
452.5k
108
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taste_tea
taste_tea
77 Followers

***Author’s note: This is a fictional account of an incestuous affair between a mother and her son. It will be continued if I get some feedback. So, let me know what you think.***

Nicholas got the got the call as soon after he had gotten home from the last exam in his junior year in college. Apparently, his dad had left his mom, and she had fallen down the stairs running after him. She had broken her left foot, and had various back injuries, and a sprained wrist. She was going to be bedridden for at least a couple of months and Nick was needed at home as soon as possible to help care for her. Nick’s mom, Thalia, was not your average mom. She was what her doctors described as hyper-obese. Thalia weighed somewhere around 500 pounds. He had heard that she had gotten heavier in the past couple of months. When he was little, he used to be embarrassed by his moms weight, but after he went through puberty, he had undergone a change. From about age 13 to 15, he had shot up to a height of 6’1”. His weight had increased dramatically as well.

His football coaches had all said he was a born offensive lineman. He was tall and big around 305 pounds, but it was mostly muscle, except for a small belly. His grades had started to drop last semester, so he had dropped out of the football program at his college. However, when he had hit puberty he started to notice that he liked big women now. He found that the skinny model types everyone else swooned after did nothing for him. The ideal woman in his mind was what was commonly called a BBW. He loved big beautiful women. There was nothing sexier than a big woman with confidence.

He hurriedly put his bags into the back of his new Ford F-150, a present from his dad for getting his grades up (he was now on the deans list). As he drove, he tried to think of a reason why his father would have left his mother. As he reflected, he guessed that the signs had been there for a while. His father did seem less happy and satisfied at home, than he used to. His father was a lawyer, which meant that he spent lots of time at work, but lately, his mom said he seemed to have been spending all of his time at work. He made the drive home in a record five hours. He arrived to find their family Dr. working on his moms cast in her bedroom. His mom lit up when he came in.

“Oh, Nick, I am so glad you came home.”

“Its nothing mom, when I heard what happened, I got home as soon as possible.” Dr. Fox continued working, and was soon done.

“Nick, I have already talked to your mom about this but let me talk to you in the other room,” he said.

“Ok doc,” Nick said, leaving the room and closing the door after the Dr..

“Nick, your mom is in surprisingly good health considering her weight. Nevertheless, she is going to need your help a good deal during the next few months. She is going to need help washing and dressing herself. To be frank, trying to was herself except for certain key areas is going to present a problem with the back injuries, so you are going to have to help her. Now, if you feel uncomfortable with this, I can send a nurse, but it would be better if this could be done at home.”

“Well, Dr. Fox, I don’t think it will be a problem if my mom is ok with it,” he said. “No, she is fine with it,” said Dr. Fox. “Another thing I wanted to talk to you about is weight loss. I have a dietary plan that I want her to go on. The weight loss will help out a great deal when she starts walking on her own again, and conceivably she will not have to walk with a cane for the rest of her life.”

“Sounds good to me Dr. Fox, I will be happy to help out.”

With that, they went back into the room, where Dr. Fox prepared his materials and left.

“Son, I really want to thank you for coming to stay with me,” she said.

“Its no problem Mom, I don’t mind at all. But if you don’t mind me asking what happened with you and Dad?”

“Well, your father ran off with his twenty year old secretary,” she said, her eyes filling with tears. “He said I can keep the house and the cars, he just wants to start a new life. I guess he got tired of this unattractive fat hog of a wife,” she sobbed, the tears now flowing openly.

“Oh, Mom,” Nick said sitting on the edge of the specially reinforced king size bed. “Dad did not know what a jewel he had. I would be a lucky man to spend one night with a beautiful sexy BBW such as you. You are the kind of woman I dream…” he said hastily before stopping himself.

She stopped crying and looked into his eyes. “You weren’t just trying to flatter me, you really meant that?”

“Yes Mom, I think you really are a beautiful woman.”

She laughed, jiggling with merriment. It was good to hear a little joy back in her voice. “You know, I really haven’t been happy for years. I just stayed because of habit. Now that he has left and you are here, I really do not miss him at all. Now, I hope you will do me a huge favor and help me to the restroom. I am going to need you to help me out a lot during the next couple of months. There is no need to be embarrassed, so we might as well get started now.”

“I would love to Mom.” He helped her up and supported her to the restroom. When they got to the toilette, she told him that he was going to have to pull down her panties for her. With only a little hesitation, he dropped to his knees in front of her and reached under her skirt to pull down her panties. He tried not to feel as his hands groped around her waist for the thong panties she was wearing. He tried not to look as he pulled them down, exposing her pussy. He tried not to notice how the intense black of her pubic hair contrasted with her olive toned skin. He tried not to, but did anyway. Against his better judgment, his cock started to harden in his pants. He hoped she did not notice. He turned his back so that she could go. He was surprised how the sound of her urine hitting the water was so loud in the relatively large bathroom. He turned around when he thought she was thru, only to hear another jet of liquid splash into the bowl. He was caught staring as the golden liquid rushed out of her. Nick could not believe how arousing a sight this was. When she was done, he helped her up and then pulled her panties back up, taking a little extra time to rub her huge ass, as if to make sure they were on properly.

When they got back to the bed, she said that she would like him to wash her before she went to bed. She outlined her routine; washing, drying, and then a rubdown with baby powder. He went to get a washcloth, the soap, a bucket and the powder. She told him that he should undress down to his shorts so he did not mess up his clothes while washing her. He agreed, but did not want to because of the erection he was now sporting. He just hoped his shorts were baggy enough to hide his six-inch hard-on. He pulled off his shirt, shoes, and pants. He was a little disappointed, yet a little proud, that his shorts hid nothing of his hard-on. They were tented at an outrageous angle, almost pointing straight towards the ceiling, with a large, spreading wet spot around the tip from his pre-cum. If she noticed, then she said nothing. Before he began, he turned on some soft music, dimmed the lights a little and lit a couple of candles to help make her a little more comfortable.

He began by pulling the loose housedress over her head. Her huge breast, when freed from the confinement of the dress, fell to land on either side of her on the bed. He quickly bent to pull down her panties. She looked almost obscenely sexy lying there. Her graying hair was spread out in a fan behind her head. Her belly lay smoothly. The spread of her hips was almost inconceivable. He cursed his thoughts because he knew he was enjoying this way too much. His cock was twitching with excitement and leaking pre-cum copiously. Thalia looked at his crotch and said, “ You might as well take off those boxers as well. You are either going to ruin those boxers with your cock leaking like that, or give yourself a hernia keeping that big thing penned up. And its not as if I do not know you have a hard-on. Its been sitting there wagging at me since you helped me to pee.”

Nick could not believe he was hearing his mother talk like this. It was not like she was reserved before, but it was just a shock to hear her talk about him like that. He did agree with her though. He quickly removed his shorts. His cock, freed from its cotton prison, sprang up to smack wetly against his belly, eliciting a surprised sound from his mom. A crystal clear strand of pre-cum leaked from the tip, glistening in the light. His balls hung low in his sack. He always thought his balls were one of his best features; they hung well below his average sized cock, and were the size of small eggs. “Listen Mom,” he said huskily, “I am sorry about getting an erection in front of you, its just that, well, I wasn’t lying when I said that I like women like you. I just don’t know what has come over me.”

“Oh, its kind of flattering,” she said with a slight laugh “and I can tell you are serious, cause that big feller’ down there keeps trying to wink at me.” He gathered up the materials and started to wash her slowly. It was incredibly sensuous. As he washed her, he was touching every inch of her body. She was marvelously soft all over. When he washed her breast, the nipple, which was surrounded by six-inch areola stood up as if to beg for attention. When he turned her over to wash his ass, he spent extra time soaping up her massive cheeks, and the valley in between. Every time he had to lean over her, his cock would come to rest on some area of her. He knew he was leaking ample amounts of pre-cum on her. Every time, he would pause and slowly grind his dick into her. It felt wonderful, and he had the excuse of leaning over her. When he had washed every thing but her pubic region, he gently soaped the rag and softly brushed it against her. His knuckles brushed against her outer lips, which had bloomed, and were surprisingly wet, shimmering in the light. When his hand brushed against her clitoris, she went into an unmistakable series of tremors.

Although she tried to muffle the moans, he could not believe his mom was cumming. He went on without comment, as that seemed to be the order of the day. When he had finished and dried her, he slowly rubbed the baby powder all over her skin. That was more sensuous than anything was in his entire life. The power slid smoothly all over her skin. He knew he had ruined the powder in several spots with his wet, hard cock. When he was done, she told him that if he did not mind she was going to be going nude for the next couple of months, for the least amount of bother. She suggested that he do too when around the house. He said that he did not mind at all, but wanted to jump into the shower before bed. He ran to the tub and cut the shower on, barely touching his cock before his load exploded all over the shower wall. He felt drained as he quickly washed up and went to bed.

The routine they set that night did not vary much for weeks. One night, after she had cum, she started to cry. She said that it had been so long since she had felt anything in her pussy, and since they both knew that they both got off while washing, she asked if he would mind using a vibrator on her. He said he would love to and went to get it from the drawer she specified. It was a realistic penis vibrator, a little shorter than his own cock. Nick was sure she did not know it but using a vibrator on his on again off again girlfriend was one of his favorite sexual activities. She was about to benefit from years of training. He slowly rubbed the vibrator around the lips of her pussy. Soon he inserted it for a test stroke, and began to slowly fuck her with the vibrator. Every now and then, he would take it out and press it ever so lightly against her clit. Her moans were increasing in frequency and intensity. When she was about to cum, he pressed lightly with the palm of his hand on her pelvis. The pressure caused her to scream out in ecstasy. “Oh, my GOD. Yes, yes, fuck me Nick. Fuck me hard with that fucking HUGE cock. Fuck your mother, fuck me Hard, yes, YES!”

Hearing his mother talk like this sent him over the edge. Without touching himself, his balls drew tight to his shaft and he exploded. Cum flew everywhere from his wildly quivering cock. Some landed on the wall behind the bed, on her hair, face, tits, and belly. She was literally bathed in a massive load of jism. “Oh god, son. That was good, but if I do not get some real cock in me now, I am going to go crazy. Eager for the invitation, if not a little too eager, he jumped at the invitation. Without preamble, he mounted his mother, inserted his still hard cock and started fucking.

“Damn, mom,” he yelled hoarsely “you are so fucking tight.” Soon his furious pace told on him. As she screamed in her own orgasm, he felt anther rip through him. He shot his seed deep into her, this load almost as large as the first one. They then collapsed into the king size bed and were soon asleep, but they both knew that this was by no means the end.

taste_tea
taste_tea
77 Followers