Beg For It, Slut

Story Info
She dominates him with strap-on at trashy hotel.
823 words
4.26
185.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg me" she whispered, pulling him up hard by his hair, damp with sweat...her fingers sticky with her own juices....He could smell her whiskey and cigarette-breath on his face, lying face-down naked on the trashy hotel bedspread, hot and dirty. She was pinning him down, straddling him with one tight muscled thigh in black fishnets on either side of him, pulling his head up to look into her blazing dark eyes. He could feel her nails already tearing through the back of the cheap drugstore stockings he had stretched over his long legs, the shock of cold lube running down his ass, dripping on to his swelling cock and balls, and the jolt of a long finger probing his tight virgin ass.

"Fucking beg me, you cheap ass slut...," pulling on his hair hard, moving her finger in and out but not leaving his asshole. "Fuck me....fuck my ass...I want you," he moaned, his cock growing huge and hard underneath him, uncomfortable pressed underneath his body and hers...rubbing inside the stockings....suddenly he feels the shock of another finger inside, filling him up..."You like that, you dirty slut," shoving his head down on the bed and sliding down to thrust her fingers in, at the same time reaching under and caressing his balls, swelling from the pressure inside his ass. "You like your ass fucked hard, don't you...you dirty whore, you piece of fucking trash, you want to be fucked...Fucking beg me." She sticks the big black dildo into the leather harness she's wearing and grabs his head off the bed roughly, kneels beside him and demands, "Suck my cock first....suck it like the whore that you are," shoving it into his mouth, as she fingers her aching cunt, rubbing her dripping juices all over the dildo as he shoves it in and out of his hungry mouth as she roughly runs her hand over her throbbing clit and penetrates herself in front of his pleading eyes, as his hands jerk at his straining cock.

Suddenly, she rips it from his mouth, ordering, "Fucking beg me. I know what you want, slut, but you have to beg me for it, you cocksucking slut!" "Fuck me, please...fuck my tight ass, please..." She tears the hole in his stocking wide and licks his asscrack...tonguing his asshole now, up and down and wetting it with her spit, then gently returning two fingers slowly inside, probing, filling his tight hole, while lubing and warming up her black cock with her other hand, "Mmmm, that asshole of yours is so fucking tight...." She puts the head of it against his asshole, moving it around next to the hole as it opens up slowly.

He feels it, soft, firm, as it goes in a little at a time, the silicone dildo warming up, so tight and full inside his virgin hole. He gasps at the sudden fucking pain, bucks against it, moans in protest, but she keeps a firm hand, caressing his ass, and keeps sliding in. He feels it stretching, a little resistance as the shaft begins to disappear inside his ass, and the pain becomes total pleasure, so fucking amazing he can't believe it. She starts sliding it in and out, moving with her, and the force of it filling him up is unbelievable. Her hands grip his hips and her thighs push against his ass as his moans grow louder. She starts pushing harder now, tight and full as it works its way in, he's gripping on the dildo from inside now, while she's gradually moving in and out as it fully enters his ass now.

She's got a rhythm going now, pounding his ass hard now, powerful thrusts, ass on leather and rubber and he's fucking her back, rising up on his knees and pushing his ass back against her cock, the force sending vibrations into her dripping cunt. Her cock in his ass all the way up to the harness now, as her hand reaches underneath him, grabbing his cock and jerking it while she fucks his ass hard, both of them about to explode as she feels his balls tighten against her thighs.

Shooting hot come pours into her hands as she pulls out of his ass with a huge tug, and he feels the slide and the pop of the dildo come out of his worked over asshole. He watches her stick the dildo up her throbbing cunt and fuck herself with it, as she sucks his own come off her fingers. Breathless, he watches her writhing, legs wide open, dildo sticking between her legs, as she explodes in a frenzy, come all over it, soaking wet everywhere. She then rips it out of her soaking cunt, kissing him savagely so that he tastes his own come in her mouth, and takes the dildo and shoves it deep down his slutty come sucking throat..."Suck it for me...taste my come...taste yours...you fucking slut."