Behind the Scenes: Blade Trinity Ch. 02

Story Info
The honeymoon.
1.5k words
4.71
13.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our wedding was beautiful. I was able to have the wedding I had always dreamed of, like the one in Godfather I. My whole family was there, Ryan's too. Our colors were a sandy brown and ocean blue. The bridesmaids dresses were the sandy color and the flower girl wore the ocean blue dress. For a classic touch we just had the ushers wear black tuxedos and Ryan wore a deep royal blue tuxedo. I wore a beautiful white gown with an aged lace veil. The reception was amazing. There was dancing and food, and my dad sang a song for me. It was all great. Towards the end of the reception, Ryan told me he had a surprise for me. He pulled out two airline tickets and I just looked at him.

He said Pack your bags "mon cher," we have to board in 3 hours.

"Where are we going, Ryan?"

A big smile crossed his face, and he said "We're going to Paris, baby. You and me, fifteen nights and fifteen days in the city of l'amour."

I let out a high pitched squeal and jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh my God! Ryan! We're going to Paris? I cant believe this! I've always wanted to go there. Oh honey thank you so much. I love you so much."

"I love you too... Mrs. Reynolds." When he said that, he gave a little chuckle, I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss.

Ryan and I arrived in Paris the next morning and went to our hotel room. We spent the day walking around Paris. I was absolutely mesmerized by all the sights around me. Ryan and I went back to the hotel room after dinner and I went into the bathroom so I could put on my "special outfit" for our first night on our honeymoon.

Ryan and I had decided that we would abstain from any sexual activity from the day he proposed to me to this night. I felt as nervous as I had the first time we made love. I put a robe on over the negligee I had designed and had made specifically for this night. It was a white corset with blue boning and lace over the cups for the breasts. The panties were white as well with blue lace everywhere but the crotch, which was white satin. I put on white thigh high stockings which attached to a white lace garter belt and slipped my 3 inch white heels. I gave myself a last once-over and sashayed out the door into the room.

Ryan sat there, in front of the mammoth fireplace. He looked so gorgeous bathed in the fire's glow. He sat on the sofa in his pajama pants and nothing else. I loved to see the light of the flames flickering over his muscular form. Per my pleading request, Ryan grew out his beard. I thought it was so sexy. As I stood there staring at my new husband, I thought that he looked like Adonis, or the statue of David. Every chiseled feature more beautiful than the last. I couldn't believe the depth of my love for this man. I'd never felt like that before, but I loved feeling it.

Ryan turned and looked at me with love in his eyes. I slowly walked toward him, swaying my hips. I came within a few feet of him and he reached out for me, grabbing me by my slender hips. Ryan kissed my stomach then let his lips travel up to my breasts, then my chest, my neck and my lips. He stood and hugged me to him, then while kissing my neck he pulled my hair off to the side and slid the zipper on the back of my corset all the way down. Ryan ran his hands over my back, light as humming bird wings. He let the corset fall to the floor and went to work, untying the ribbons on the sides of the panties and they too found their way to the floor.

Ryan looked at me, his eyes drinking me in, they followed every line, every curve of my body. He used his fingers to gently trace the curve of my breasts. He ran his thumbs over my now very erect nipples. I let out a soft sigh as Ryan pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. He explored my mouth with his tongue, massaging mine with his. He held me tight, then grabbed me underneath my buttocks and picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. When e got into the bedroom, he pressed me against the wall, pushing his bulge against my bare lower lips which opened slightly with the force of his groin against them.

I shuddered as I felt the slightly rough fabric of Ryan's pj pants rasp against my exposed clit, sending shockwaves throughout my body. He moved his hips around and his erection sprang free of the small opening in the front of the pants meant for easy access when you need to relieve yourself. It hit the moist lips of my pussy with a muffled smack. With one swoop, Ryan moved his hips and pushed his dick inside me. I cried out as I felt the head of his stiff member slam into my cervix.

He grabbed me under the cheeks of my ass and pounded me against the wall. I dug my nails into Ryan's back as he pushed in and out of my tight opening. My wetness covered the base of his cock, making it very slick. Ryan walked to the bed while still inside me and lay me down on the soft bed. He still had the cheeks of my ass in his hands, gripping them hard. Ryan pulled out of me then went to push back into me. When he did, he accidentally slammed into my exposed ass. I cried out loudly as tears ran down my face. Ryan's eyes grew wide as he realized what he'd done.

"Oh sweetheart, are you ok?!?!"

"Ow ow ow. "

"I'm sorry sweetheart, here let me take it out." Ryan started to pull out, but even that pain was excruciating.

"Ow! No... baby...please, don't move, just stay still for a sec."

Soon the pain started to subside and I felt I could move. I moved my hips and felt a wonderful sensation. I grabbed Ryan by the hips and slowly had him push inside. I winced a bit, but the pain was significantly less now. I nodded at Ryan and he looked back at me incredulously.

"Are you sure baby?"

I nodded again.

Ryan slowly pulled out and pushed back in. I moaned softly and Ryan lifted an eyebrow. I reached down and ran my fingers over my pussy. Ryan started pumping a steady pace and I slid two fingers inside me. I fingered myself wildly as Ryan sped up a bit. I moaned and bit my bottom lip. Ryan pulled my hand away and pushed two o f his own long wide fingers deep inside me. Ryan kissed me as he sped up again, now slamming into me. Ryan came hard inside me he pumped into me until he was through. He lay there on top of me, breathing heavily. He slowly pulled out of me and kissed me deep.

Ryan disappeared for a moment and I heard water running. He came back out a few moments later in a robe and picked me up like a baby. He carried me to the bathroom and I saw that he had lit candles and put music on. We got into the shower and turned the water on very warm. I started by lathering up a washrag and running it over every muscle, every ripple.

I brought the rag down his stomach to his penis. I ran the cloth over the shaft and balls, then lightly brushed it over the head. Ryan grew hard again and I started jerking him off. With my right hand, I stroked his cock, squeezing it and rotating my hand. With my left, I gently kneaded Ryan's balls and ran my nails softly across them. It wasn't long before I felt his balls tighten up and he sprayed his cum on my thigh.

Ryan then took his turn washing me and watching the soap glide over my curves. Ryan kissed me and pressed me up against the shower wall. He grabbed my left breast and kneaded it and used his other hand to spread the lips of my pussy and play with my swollen clit. I started to tremble as I saw him go to his knees and spread my lips apart. He slid his tongue along the length of my pussy and flicked it on the tip of my clit. I moaned loudly as Ryan ate me out. Then with a shudder I was cumming -hard. A rush of my juices sprayed out of me as I came. I nearly fell, but Ryan caught me and held me. We got out of the shower and put on our pajamas. We lay in bed for a few minutes in each others' arms, just talking and kissing before falling into a deep sleep.