Best Earth Day Ever

Story Info
Sarah celebrates earth day with her son.
2.8k words
4.24
111.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner woke up from a deep sleep, he'd been dreaming of his neighbor Mrs. Morgan again. She was an old friend of his mothers and ever since seeing her sunbathing topless he'd been dreaming of her ever since, which was weird cause he really didn't have much of a taste for the older ladies.

"But wait, why am I awake so early?" he thought. Tanner then noticed his bedroom light was on and his door had been opened, that was how his mother woke him in the mornings. He started to wonder why she'd awoken him, because he'd graduated early and didn't have anything to do until college started in the fall, "oh yeah, its Earth Day" he thought with a groan.

Before I get to far ahead of myself maybe I should explain a little about my life. My name is Tanner Adams, I'm 18, about 5ft 9 with dark brownish blonde hair and fresh outta high school. I live with my 34 year old mother Sarah Adams in a small town called Jackson, Wyoming. We moved there when I was about 5 years old after my father had died, mom had never liked living in big cities anyways and with dad gone she'd felt like having a new start for the both of us. Mom had always been an outdoorsy type so she got a job working as sort of a wilderness guide. Guess that's enough of a description of our lives for now.

"Earth Day" he thought again, his mom had been making him celebrate this day for about 10 years and he'd always hated it. Unlike his mother Tanner didn't really enjoy the great outdoors, he was more of a get high occasionally with my friends and play video games type of guy. He found squatting in the bushes not the least bit appealing. He did love his mother though so he tried not to gripe to much when they'd go on their trips each year. Normally the earth day trips would consist of just a drive to nearby Yellowstone park where we'd go animal watching and spend a few nights in the tent.

Tanner finally decided to get up after hearing his mom moving around in the next room, "mom I'm up and getting dressed." he said "okay honey, try to be ready to leave in about 20" he'd heard her reply. Twenty minutes later I was ready and walking about to the car to load my gear, mom had already loaded everything else and was patiently waiting behind the wheel.

"Sorry I took so long, stayed up longer than I should have last night" Tanner explained.

"Oh its okay, I'm just so happy that we get to celebrate one last Earth Day before your off to college," Sarah beamed with a smile on her face as we pulled out of our driveway.

"Yeah yeah.. I know how its your favorite holiday, I'm just not so sure its an actual holiday mom," Tanner teased. "You don't mind if I try to get a little sleep on the way do you?" he asked.

"Nah I don't mind, I'll wake you when we get close to the camp," she said.

As Tanner was sleeping Sarah was doing a lot of thinking to herself. She'd been noticing how sexy her son was getting these last few years and how more and more she was wanting to act on her thoughts of what it would be like to be with him. Just imagining what his hard cock looks like was making Sarah wet as she was driving. Sarah hadn't been with a man since Tanners dad died and loving her son so much and only having him around for companionship, it had opened her mind to things she'd normally never even think of.

She tried to think of reasons why she shouldn't be with him, she loved him so whats the big deal, right? It would be bad if anyone ever found out but that could only happen if Tanner ever told anyone and she hoped he'd never do that. There was also a chance that he'd reject her and once he was gone to college she'd never see him again. Thirteen years without having a man between her legs was enough to push all these questions out of her mind and just go ahead with her plan.

She didn't want to lose her son, she wanted him to stay at home and be her lover and she was gonna do everything possible to make that happen. They'd entered the park a few minutes ago and she pulled into the spot where they were gonna leave the car. Looking over at her handsome son, she just sat there for a minute looking him over.

"Hey you awake there buddy?" Sarah asked him.

"Yeah," he said groggily. "Different camp site this year?" Tanner asked his mom as he looked around.

"I thought we'd try going a bit further into the park this time, try to get away from all the tourists running around here" Sarah replied. "Its a bit of a hike so lets get going."

"This part of the park is so beautiful this time of the year," Sarah said.

"Yeah it is, it'd be a lot nicer tho if there weren't so many mosquitoes flying around, seems like the only stay in the shadow of the trees right where I'm walking," Tanner whined.

"You decided yet on how far away your gonna run to college to get away from you old mom and her crazy earth loving ways yet,?" Sarah asked with a forced grin.

"Come on mom, you know I've never minded going on these occasional trips and getting to spend some time with you. I'll try to make it home as much as possible so we can go squatting in the woods like you love to do so much," Tanner said as he was trying to hold back a laugh.

Sarah started laughing as she said, "yeah cause if you don't come back you know I'll be coming to the city and popping a squat there."

"Alright here we are, so what do you think,?" Sarah asked him.

Tanner hadn't really been paying attention to where they were going, his mom had found a really nice spot close to a small creek that fed into a lake. "Wow this is much better than that crappy campsite we usually stay at, want to get the tent set up?" Tanner said as he looked over at his mom. From the way his mom had been looking at him it almost looked as if she'd been checking him out.

"Well," she said coming out of her daze, "it kind of looks like it might rain so lets get this done quick and make something to eat."

The tent went up fast and Sarah started getting out some of the food they had brought along. They chatted a bit more over their lunch, this time a bit more seriously about Tanner heading to college, Sarah was surprised that he'd even had a few schools he wanted to check out with her.

As they finished up their meal she'd noticed that the nice breeze that they'd experienced on the way to camp had become much stronger and she heard thunder breaking in the distance.

"Hey you wanna go bury these left over scraps and hang our food bag up in the tree for me,?" she asked Tanner. "We don't want Yogi and Boo Boo wandering into camp trying to steal our food," she laughed.

"Alright mom, be right back" Tanner quipped.

"Just hurry up, this storm seems to really be blowing in now, sky is about ready to break it looks like," Sarah warned.

Sarah was waiting for Tanner to get back just as she felt the first rain drops start to fall, she wanted to wait but decided to just get in the tent. Looking out Sarah saw her son jogging back up to the camp.

"Hurry up before you get soaked!" she yelled out at him.

"I had to make sure to cover the food sack with a tarp before hanging it, I didn't want to be eating soggy sandwiches," he said as he climbed in the tent.

"I cant believe we get to camp, eat, and then it starts to storm. Oh well, more quality talk time with my one and only son I guess," she teased.

Outwardly Sarah looked like she was just enjoying teasing her son but inwardly her mind was racing, being in a small enclosed space with her half soaked son and a storm raging outside wasn't exactly how she had planned all of this going down. But then again having her son stuck inside this tent with her had her pussy almost bubbling being so wet. Tanner had taken his shirt off and was looking so sexy she just couldn't take anymore.

"Tanner, now that I have you here where u cant run away I have some things I want to talk to you about," Sarah said slowly.

With a thoughtful look on his face he said "Mom whats so important that you thought I'd run away?"

"Well you have probably noticed that ever since your dad died that I haven't had a man in my life,its just been you and me and I've loved my life," she said sincerely.

"I know you think your old mom is in love with the earth or something but the earth cant give me what I really need, you know what I mean,?" she asked him.

"No not really mom," Tanner replied nervously. Was she talking about sex? Tanner had never really thought of his mom in sexual terms, but for some reason now that he was it kind of excited him.

"Well the thing is as a woman I have certain needs, I've put off having a man in my life to help me meet those needs. But I noticed not long ago that maybe I did have a man around that could help me.." she explained.

"I wanted to wait until you were old enough to understand and be able to make a decision on your own before I talked about this with you. I don't really know how to explain this so let me just say that I love you," Sarah said with a small tear in her eye.

"Well I love you to mom.." he said. Was that a tear in here eye? Tanner wasn't sure what the hell was going on.

"No Tanner, I mean I love you love you, as in love you as a man. Not just as my son" Sarah replied scared to know what he was gonna say next.

Tanner couldn't believe what he was hearing, did she really just say she was in love with him? Her own son? He wasn't sure how to reply or what to do now. Tanner knew he loved his mom though and didn't want to say something that might hurt her.

"Mom I don't really know what to say, your saying that you've fallen in love with me? Fallen in love with your own son?" he asked her.

As she slowly nodded her head she said, "I love you so much, you've grown into such a handsome and smart man and I want to be able to share everything with the man that I love, even myself." Sarah had moved closer to him as she had said she wanted to share herself.

"Mom I really don't know what," Tanner started to say as Sarah leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on the lips. She pulled back just a bit and looked him in the eyes and could see his mind was in turmoil. But just as she started to think she'd made a mistake Tanner leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers and kissed her much more forcibly than she had him.

Tanner wasn't sure he was making the right decision here, but he did know that he'd do anything to make his mother happy. He might regret this later but right now his cock was so hard it ached.

Sarah moved back in for another kiss and as she did her hand made its way to her sons hard cock. He broke off from her kiss and helped her remove his jeans, the whole time she was looking at him with her beautiful green eyes that for some reason he'd never really noticed before now. As Sarah pulled off her sexy sons boxers his hard cock sprang free and looked as if it was hard as iron.

She made Tanner lean back as her hand went back to his exposed cock, she kissed her way down his chest and stomach and as she reached his cock she smiled up at him as she very slowly began to lick and kiss the tip of his manhood. Just as her lips started to take him into her mouth she stopped and leaned back on her heels.

"oh my god mom why are you stopping," Tanner exclaimed.

Sarah just smiled and laughed as she pulled her shirt over her head, Tanners eyes immediately went to her chest and a kind of dumb smile was on his face as he understood why she had stopped sucking him off so suddenly. Sarah had her bra and pants off now and was removing her panties while staring into her sons eyes. She was proud of her body, she didn't really work out but from all the outdoor work and hiking that she did her body was still in great shape.

Sarah could tell that her son liked her body, his cock was throbbing as he watched her crawl back over to him. He was so hard now that he was almost standing straight up, Sarah leaned down and took her son back into her mouth to get him ready for what was next.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked him with her pleading eyes.

"More than anything mom, I love you so much," Tanner said almost choking up.

Sarah held onto his spit covered cock while she climbed on top of him, she kissed his quivering lips as her pussy took just the tip of him into her, the feelings flowing through her body were unbelievable. Sarah never imagined having such a feeling of pure pleasure, especially from just having the tip of his cock in her. She gasped as she moved slowly to take the entirety of her loving son inside.

When Tanner felt the clutching walls of his moms moist vagina taking hold of his sensitive cock he almost felt as if he was going to pass out from the pleasure.

She started moving up and down now, plunging her sons wonderful penis into her depths. "oh my fucking god,"she gasped out into his mouth.

Tanners entire body felt the most wonderful feeling as his mother continued her thrusts down onto him, his hands were all over her, groping and clutching at her beautiful breasts and the smooth skin of her ass.

"Oh Tanner--I never imagined it would be like this, please--please help mommy get off, help mommy make her son feel good" she almost screamed into his ear. "Fuck mommy hard!!"

Tanner had never heard his mom talk like this and it was driving him crazy. He was fucking Sarah as hard as he could now and it felt like her pussy was pulling him into her, he could feel her lovely pink folds start to spasm around his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!!" she was screaming at the top of her lungs now as her cunt clutch at his cock. Sarah thought she was going to pass out if this didn't end soon. "oh son, son, your making mother feel so good, can you cum with me? I need your cum in me!" she bellowed as she looked into his eyes.

She sped up her hips and was driving down onto him as hard as she could, "holy shit!!" she shrieked as she had the most wonderful orgasm of her life. At the same time she could feel her her sons hot seed being spurt into her already drenched cunt, she could feel the heat from his cum as he filled her up.

As her orgasm subsided she collapsed onto Tanners chest saying "my god..thank you for that, you have no idea how much I love you son," she said as she started to drift off with her sons cock still jerking inside of her.

Tanner couldn't believe he'd just made love to his mother, he did know though that he loved her more than anything in this world and wanted to be with her always. As Tanner started to drift off the last thought that went through his mind before he fell asleep was "best Earth Day ever!"