Best Friends Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Best friends relationship blossoms.
6k words
4.72
108.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a the continuation of my story about my best friend and me on our road to discovery. It is a recollection of our first time pleasuring each other. I really loved her and fondly remember these experiences from twenty years ago. I hope you enjoy this second chapter that I have been slow to write. Thank you for your patience and all your positive comments. You have inspired me to give it another try.

Depending on further feedback, I'll continue my story. For now, I hope you enjoy Chapter Two.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After our first physical experience together, our relationship changed from a purely platonic relationship to one of deep love and desire for each other. Holly began to change from her tomboy ways. Holly began to dress more feminine and even started to wear a little make-up. She blossomed before my eyes and I was stricken. Although I had always been attracted to Holly, her physical beauty became irresistible. I had always loved Holly as a friend, but this was different. We were both young, but suddenly we found ourselves deeply in love. Our connection transcended just the physical, as we had developed a deep admiration for each other over the years. We were genuine friends and suddenly, we couldn't stop thinking about each other and wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

We drove together between the Community College and our homes each day, as it allowed us some private time together during our commute, to talk and lightly touch each other. Generally, we took things slow and just held hands, kissed and hugged a lot. But we were young and in love and our hormones were raging! It was about two weeks later before we were finally able to find some privacy together. We were working on a joint class project at Holly's house, when her parents decided that they were going to go out for dinner. They asked us if we both wanted to join them, as they long ago accepted me as part of their family. If her family was heading out to do something and Holly was asked to go, it was almost automatic that the invitation was extended to me as well. Likewise, my family had long ago accepted Holly as another one of the family. So when Holly's parents invited us for dinner, it was no big deal when we declined. They both knew we took our studies seriously and that we were no longer the little kids that had grown up together. I wondered if they noticed the more recent changes in our relationship.

After Holly's parent's had left the house, we were finally alone in the house. We stood there by the door for a minute to make sure we heard the car leave and then lustily looked into each others eyes. Holly stepped over to me first and we instantly fused our bodies together in a passionate embrace. Our tongues were playing a game of who could find the others tonsils first, and our hands were all over each other. My cock was fully erect and pressed into Holly's abdomen. Likewise, I could feel Holly's nipples pressed into my chest through our shirts. I knew it wouldn't be long before we would be sampling each others wares once more.

"Come on, let's go to my room. I have something to show you," Holly said, finally breaking the breathless embrace between the two of us.

My mind instantly went into high gear at the possibilities behind what she was saying. My imagination ran all the possible scenarios through my mind and I couldn't wait.

"What do you have to show me that you couldn't show me before, when your parent's were here?" I teasingly and coyly asked. I knew how I hoped Holly would respond, but I could only hope Holly would be thinking of one of the same scenarios that had already rushed through my mind.

"Why don't you follow me handsome, or shall I go alone?" she stated while turning and beginning to leave the entryway.

I immediately scooted after her in anticipation and we headed up the front staircase to her room. Entering her bedroom, Holly held the door as I went past her and then she turned and locked the door. "Just incase the warden's decide to return and make a surprise inspection!" she joked. "Wouldn't want to get caught in an embarrassing situation would we?"

"Well, I don't know?" I replied. "Sounds like it could be fun!"

We both laughed. Holly turned from locking the door, walked over to me and kissed me again.

"I've got something that I've been dying to show you ever since the first time," Holly said with excitement.

Oh God almighty, I thought. I'm finally going to the Promised Land! My mind was already three steps ahead as my mouth went dry and I tried to swallow. "Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked in anticipation.

"Well I wanted to show you a couple magazines that I 'borrowed' from a stash my brother had hidden in his room," Holly said. "You remember me telling you about the magazines I found in my parents room, don't you?"

"Of course I remember! How can I forget? It was your question about them that's lead us to where we are now," I answered. "Why do you ask?"

Holly replied, "Because the magazines my father had were mild in comparison to what I found hidden in my brother stash! You've got to see some of them, because I don't know how to explain what the people are doing in the pictures."

She hesitated for a minute and then continued, while gently pleading, "I want you to help me understand better what the people are doing so that I know what to do if you ever want me to do these types of things with you. I know I can trust you, but only you! And I could never ask my mom about the pictures? I'd rather die first!"

I looked at her in surprise and said, "Holly, you don't ever have to worry about doing something wrong. If we're honest with each other, we can discover what we like together regardless of what other people are doing in magazines."

Holly smiled at me, as I think my statement strengthened her confidence.

I continued, "But, I have a question. Why do you think I'll have all the answers?"

"It's something you said a couple weeks ago after you had your first orgasm with me," Holly timidly said. "You said that you'd never had a more powerful orgasm before or something like that. Somehow, I got the impression that you might have had some experience with these kinds of things. Am I right?"

I chuckled and looked her in the eyes.

"Well sort of," I responded.

"What do you mean?" Holly asked a little puzzled by my answer.

Still smiling I began, "Well, it's a little embarrassing to just flat out tell you, but let's just say that the orgasms I had with you were not the first orgasms I've ever had."

Still slightly confused by my reply Holly continued, "What exactly do you mean? And you don't have to be embarrassed with me. I know you've dated other girls and now that I know how good an orgasm can feel, I understand why you probably had sex with those other girls. Before two weeks ago, I never even knew what an orgasm was. Now, wow! I can't get the memory of how it feels out of my head."

I looked at Holly for a few seconds as I thought about how to reply.

"Holly, I know I really shouldn't be embarrassed about this but it's just that I've never told anybody this," I began. I hesitated for a moment and then said, "I'm a virgin, well at least, technically speaking."

"Huh? What are you saying? How can you be a virgin if you've had sex with other girls?" Holly quizzed.

I replied, "Well, first off, I've fooled around with some of the girls I dated, but I've never had intercourse with any of those girls. We just played around a bit, mostly just fondling each other with our hands or rubbing ourselves against each others bodies. A couple of times I had an orgasm from a girl stroking my penis. But I've never been inside a woman's vagina and by my understanding, that technically, makes me a virgin!"

I paused for a moment while Holly pondered what I had said.

Holly finally broke the silence, a questioning look on her face, and asked, "So you've only had a couple orgasms before we shared those ones a couple weeks ago? I thought you meant that you've had quite a few."

I smiled at her again as I continued, "Well, technically, I have had quite a few orgasms before."

I could see the confusion in Holly's face and body language, so I preempted her next question by saying, "I know what you're going to ask. Let me explain. I, ah, how can I explain it? Again, it's something that I've never told anybody and it's a little personal. I'm not used to talking to anybody about these kinds of things!"

Holly moved against me and put her arms around me. She kissed me gently and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry! It's new for me too, being so frank about the subject. I want us to be able to share everything together."

Getting my confidence and knowing that I trusted her completely, I finally looked back into her eyes and said, "Well, you know, sometimes I relieve myself!"

Whew! There, I said it! The truth was out that I liked to masturbate. Doesn't everybody?

Confused for a moment, Holly pondered what I had just revealed to her. Slowly, a small smile appeared in the corner of her mouth and she said, "Well, that I'd like to see! I guess it's perfectly natural from what I've seen in the magazine pictures. I guess I just never imagined you doing that. Why were you so embarrassed to tell me?"

"Well it's just not something a person goes around broadcasting to the world. It's personal! Do you go around telling people that you masturbate?" I asked.

Holly laughed at my statement and then added, "Well, to tell the truth, prior to two weeks ago, I've never even thought about masturbation before. But from what I've seen in some of these magazines, maybe I'm missing something? Maybe you can teach me?"

Holly gave me a devilish grin.

Stunned, I looked at Holly in wonder. Finally I said, "You mean you've never pleased yourself by touching or rubbing yourself?"

"No, not really!" she replied, suddenly remembering something. "Other than when we used to wrestle and I'd pin you to the ground. A couple of times I felt the hardness of you against me as I sat on top you and how good it felt to rub against you. But I never did anything about it. If you remember, you had me so worked up two weeks ago that when you touched me down there, I exploded almost instantly with an orgasm. God! That felt so good!" she said reminiscing.

I was stunned by Holly's confession but I guess, in retrospect, I wasn't too surprised. But I wondered how an 18 year old girl could never have pleased herself. I mean, I'd been abusing myself for years. I just assumed everyone else did.

"Well, I've got an idea!" I said to Holly.

Holly replied, "What's that?"

I pulled Holly against me tightly and wrapped my arms around her. I moved my lips against hers and kissed her. She responded by moving against me and we kissed like there would be no tomorrow. My hands moved down her body, while her hands did the same to mine. Her touch was driving me crazy and my cock quickly came back to full attention as we ground our bodies into each other and rubbed each others backs. I moved my hands down to Holly's ass and pulled her even harder into my engorged cock. She didn't seem to mind as she openly started to grind herself against my hardness. I could hear her breathing getting a little ragged and could feel our hearts beating faster and faster. At that moment, I knew I was madly in love with her and I wanted her in every way possible.

Slowly I moved Holly backwards towards her bed. As her legs brushed up against the bed, I gently pushed her backwards until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. We remained kissing and feeling each other backs as she sat down on the bed and I bent over. My cock was aching so badly with desire that it almost hurt. I finally knelt between her legs facing her so that her chest pressed against my face. Holly pulled my face up towards her mouth and we kissed some more. After a minute or so, I leaned back a bit so I could get a look at her.

"Holly, you are so beautiful and I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you!" I said.

"Oh, baby! If only you knew how crazy I am about you! I've been in love with you for a long time but I never knew how to tell you," Holly replied.

I was a bit stunned by her words, as she kissed me again. Our bodies felt so good against each other.

As we caught our breath again, I said to her, "Well, why didn't you say something? I've been crazy about you too but I didn't want to risk losing you as a friend if you didn't feel the same way."

Holly began to weep as she said, "And I didn't want to risk losing you! I don't know if I could live without you in my life. You're my best friend and it hurts so bad inside when I'm apart from you for even a couple days."

I held Holly tenderly and we wept together. My body was bursting with love and it felt good.

"Let's make an agreement to always be honest with each other," I suggested. "If only we had known a long time ago how we felt about each other? Wait! Let's not worry about the past. Let's just move forward! I'm just happy to be with you now!"

"And I'm happy to be with you too," Holly said.

I leaned forward and began kissing Holly again. She responded as I began to kiss her neck and moved my hands to her breasts. Slowly I cupped her full breasts in my hands and began to knead them. Her nipples gutted into my hands and she sighed loudly.

"Oh, baby! Please just suck my nipples for me. I need you so bad!" Holly begged.

Holly began to undo the buttons to her blouse but I stopped her.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Let me do that for you sweetheart! I want you to just relax and enjoy yourself!"

Slowly I undid each button, teasing her as her breathing increased with each button. Holly's chest heaved in and out and her nipples looked like they were going to burst through her blouse at any second. God, she was so hot! I undid the last button and open her shirt revealing a luscious pair of breasts clad in a semi-transparent pink brassiere. Holly's hard nipples and dark areolas protruded through the soft semi-transparent fabric and they looked incredible. I couldn't wait to get my mouth around them! I move closer and took a brassiere clad nipple into my mouth. Holly gasped and threw her hands around my head so that I couldn't move, even if I had wanted to. I loved every second of it as Holly went wild and moaned and thrashed about. It excited me just to see and feel her reaction.

After a few minutes of sucking on her nipples through the fabric of Holly's brassiere, I needed to have an unimpeded feel of her skin in my mouth and in my hands. Without breaking the connection of my mouth on Holly's nipple, I reached around her and began to struggle with the clasp of her bra. After a few unsuccessful attempts, Holly urgently pushed me back, reached behind her back and deftly undid the clasp for me. I broke the connection for a brief moment, and Holly's bra fell to the floor. God! I almost came right there. Holly had the most beautiful and perfect pair of breasts in the World! As I cupped my hands around Holly's breasts, I sucked a nipple back into my mouth. Holly's breasts were so incredible, firm, but yet so soft at the same time. I wasted no time as I sucked each nipple, alternately, into my mouth and swirled my tongue around each. Holly's hands were back around my head holding me tight as I felt the tension in her body build to a crescendo. I really didn't know what I was doing, but I figured I must have been doing something right, as Holly seemed to be really enjoying the ministrations that I was more than happy to perform on her beautiful breasts. The harder I sucked, the louder Holly moaned.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Don't stop! I'm almost there!" Holly begged.

I sucked a little harder and squeezed her breasts a little more firmly. I was so turned on by Holly's reactions, her delightful moans and giggles. I knew that I wouldn't be long before Holly wouldn't be able to hold off any longer.

Sure enough, she suddenly tensed up and cried, "Oh, God! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Holly seemed to lose all control and I had to hold her from falling over as her body convulsed in spasms. I was amazed, but happy to see her in such a state. I knew how good it felt to have the release after an intense build up. I felt nothing but love for her as I watched her slowly wind down from her orgasm and regain her composure. I put my ear to her heart and listened to the rhythm of her beat as I hugged her close.

Holly finally gently pushed me back and drew my mouth to hers. She kissed me deeply and then said, "Oh baby! That was so intense! I can't begin to tell you how good you make me feel. I love you so much and want you so badly!"

Those were the sweetest words a man can ever hear from a woman and I smiled at her. Soon enough that time would come but I had another surprise for Holly first.

"I love you too, Holly and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. But, I have a question I need to ask you before we go any further," I said.

Holly replied as she looked at me with admiration on her face, "Anything my love! You can ask me anything!"

I placed my hands on Holly's hips as I looked back at her and smiled. "I'd like to pleasure you some more but this time I'd like to use my tongue down lower. You know, on your pussy! Will that be okay?" I ventured.

Sort of startled, Holly let the idea sink in for a moment, and smiled back at me. "I don't know baby! I've never had that done before. I'm not sure you'd want to because I feel real wet and slimy down there right now?"

Encouraged by Holly's answer and her lack of a total denial, I pressed on.

"Well, I've never been surer of anything in my life before and it would bring me so much joy to be able to pleasure you this way. I just want to show you how much pleasure you brought me the last time you did it for me," I responded.

"But what if I don't like it?" Holly asked.

"Then we stop," I responded. "No questions asked! I'll never do anything that you don't want me to Holly. I want you to trust me completely."

Holly thought for a moment and shyly smiled at me. "Well, I guess it would be okay if you want to. I love you and I already trust you completely. You should know that after all this time!"

I couldn't help but kiss Holly again as I was so excited about what was about to happen. I had never performed oral sex on a woman before but if everything I had ever read about oral sex was true, I knew she was going to enjoy it. I'd just watch her reactions and go from there!

"Why don't you lay back on your bed and I'll just stay on my knees?" I said.

Holly smiled and nervously lay back on the bed. I put my hands on her stomach and felt a small jump. Her breasts giggled as I gently rubbed her naked abdomen.

"You are so beautiful Holly! I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen!" I said.

I lowered my hand to undo the button on her jeans. With the button undone, I lifted the fly and slowly unzipped her pants. I could feel the warmth of her pussy as my hand passed within fractions of an inch. I thought I detected a faint scent that only a beautiful woman could produce. We'd find out for sure in a moment.

With the zipper down the entire way, I placed both my hands on the waist of her pants and asked Holly to lift her hips for me. As she did, I pulled her pants down from under her butt and lowered them to her knees. Holly's body quivered as I stopped to look at the cute little pink panties that she wore. I could tell she was really wet as there was a noticeable dark spot on the front and between her legs. I lowered my face as I inhaled deeply. Sure enough her womanly scent filled my nostrils and my cock strained against the confines of my pants. I knew I was moments away from being in Heaven.

I removed Holly's pants the remainder of the way down her legs and pulled them off her completely leaving nothing but a small pair of pink panties on her otherwise naked body. Her nipples were fully erect and her breathing was already sounding ragged. I wondered how she would feel as I leaned back towards her crotch and gently blew over the front of her panties.

12