Better Ch. 19

Story Info
Greta provides Robert with valuable information.
1.9k words
4.68
7k
0

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

Chapter 19- Robert

I called my buddy Billy the next morning and asked him if he was up to getting fixed up with Greta on Friday night. Of course, he jumped on the opportunity. How could he not? She was red hot and had an attitude to match, and he could match her wit for wit and laugh for laugh, as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit it off.

I didn't tell him that she was a pro Domme. He didn't need to know that side of her unless she wanted him to know. He didn't need to know anything about how I originally I met her. He didn't need to know that I fucked the everblasting life out of her, but I was sure he would appreciate the opportunity to do the same if he got the chance.

He said that he'd call her in the evening to get to know each other a bit before we all got together on Friday night. But now it was my turn to call Greta.

She seemed pretty happy to know that Billy was looking forward to meeting her and would be giving her a call, but she also knew the real reason for my call.

"You haven't told her that you're bi, have you?" she asked.

"I never thought of it that way," I said. "I really prefer women, and I really prefer Andrea. She's an amazing woman, and I'm glad she's giving me a chance to be the kind of guy she deserves in her life."

"She deserves a prince," she said. "She might come off as playing it fast and loose, but as long as I've known her, I was kind of surprised that she ..."

I could tell she wanted to say something that might be taken as offensive.

"Put up with me being a dick?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "That's a way of putting it. But like what I was starting to say, I'm sure the sex between you is hot, but she's not like that with every guy she meets. She wants the fire, she likes to push limits, but she also wants a man who can respect and treat her like the incredible woman that she is. Do you catch my drift?"

I did indeed, and I knew that the possibility of her and I hooking up in any way, shape or form didn't need to be questioned or discussed.

"Now about you and other men, I think that's something she needs to hear from you, the sooner, the better," she said. "I get that you like the down-low thing, but keeping that a secret can really fuck up a relationship. I've seen that happen more than once. I don't want to see her hurt."

"That's the last thing I want to do to her," I said. "But it's also why I couldn't get myself to ..."

I couldn't find the words to say, "start a relationship earlier with her," but Greta did.

"Are you asking me how she might take that information?" she said. "We have friends who are straight as arrows and friends that fill out every curve and color of the rainbow. But telling her that you like to play the hokey pokey with the guys once in a while? I know her well enough that she wouldn't appreciate that finding out by accident. And if you don't tell her in a reasonable amount of time, I will."

I got that Greta told it like it is, but there was something very threatening in her voice, and it wasn't Mistress Gabby playing a role.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked.

"In a way, yes, but not as an enemy," she said. "She's crazy about you. I see it in her after every time she's been with you, and I've seen her go into these deep blue funks when she hasn't seen you or heard from you for days. It might help her understand why you didn't make a serious move on her earlier. It might even alleviate some fears she might have about throwing her heart in the ring for you. But since I have this information about you, it would be wrong of me to hold it back from her and have her find out by accident, like if she walked in on you with another guy. I couldn't live with that guilt. I love Andrea to pieces. She's my dearest friend in the world, and I don't want to see her hurt."

"And me and Mike and me and you?" I asked.

"Nobody else needs to know about that but us, and that's where it's going to stay," she said.

I pretty much figured we were in agreement with that, but if she was going to hang something over my head, I figured I could leverage some information out of her.

"OK, I have another question for you," I said.

"Ruh-roh," she said. "This conversation is starting to get dangerous."

"It's not bad, really," I said.

"Shoot," she said.

"What about this guy in California?" I asked. "Is he out of the picture?"

"I haven't heard anything officially, but by the way she talks about you, I'm sure he is," she said. "But there's something else I need to know."

I started laughing.

"Geez, you're a nosy fucker," I said.

She started bawling. Howling. I think I opened some levity in this conversation that needed to be there.

"Yep," she said. "Andrea tells me that all the time. But seriously, this is an awkward but a good question."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You haven't told her that you like to Dom, have you?" she asked.

"No, I haven't," I said.

"You should have that talk with her," she said – in a very good way.

Andrea. A sub. I wasn't quite sure how to take that news.

I knew that Andrea liked it when I came on rough to her, but I never thought of having her as a sub. I couldn't see doing that with a woman I would have feelings for. I've always thought that as a side of me that was detached from the real me, and the subs I've had were only players. I always treated them well, but that's all they ever were – players.

But knowing that about her, I couldn't focus on my work, and I couldn't think of getting away from the desk in the construction trailer on one of our job sites. It was usually the last place I wanted to be. It was pretty rough and spartan. It had pretty generic and serviceable office furniture – stuff from the '70's – like the dark fake veneer top, the black metal doors and sides, and the fake chrome legs of the credenza across from the desk. The glare from the fluorescent lights lit a stark glare on the white walls. I couldn't stop daydreaming of Andrea in a black and white photo bent over that credenza, nude in nothing but a black garter belt and black stockings with her hands tied behind her back in black rope. Her fair skin would catch the glare of the lights just like the walls, but the milky creaminess of it and the soft roundness of her ass would be a beautifully stark contrast to the utilitarian furniture.

That ass. Oh, that ass. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't stop thinking about what I could do with it.

Rick came in and caught me thinking a little bit too much. I didn't even know he walked into the trailer until I heard his voice.

"Hey, Earth to Robbie," he said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head trying to look sharp and aware.

"I can see why you're lost in the heavens, but if we don't get the electricians and the HVAC guys aligned, the mall isn't going to let us see the light of day," he said.

"That's why I'm here today," I said. "I have the leads coming in a half an hour. Am I that obvious?"

"That's an understatement," he said. "She's a great girl. Are you bringing her to Johnny's for Mom's birthday on Sunday?"

I almost forgot. If my mind wasn't occupied on work, it was fixated on Andrea. I hadn't thought about anything else for days.

"Sure, and I'll bring her if she's available," I said.

Wow. I had Andrea, the sweet girl I could bring to meet Mom and Dad and the family. I had Andrea, the woman who could do as much in front of a camera as she could behind it. I had Andrea, the haughty, naughty vixen. And now I had Andrea, who could quite possibly be the most beautiful sub I could ever lay eyes on.

In my head, the black and white slideshow continued. I could see Andrea gagged with a dark bandanna sitting spread eagle on the credenza with her arms tied behind her back with some more of that black rope that ran from the back up the front over the slit of her pussy that would attach the ropes on her wrists to a breast harness in the front. I'd make it short enough so that each time she'd move, even in the slightest way, that the rope would rub against her wet lips and her clit. I wondered how much she would squirm if I were to take a pair of pliers and squeeze the hard metal ends on her nipples or on the pink and very tender and sensitive moist folds of her pussy.

I walked out of the trailer and looked at the high chain link fence that surrounded the job site. I wondered how she would look tied spread eagle on the fence, or find out how much she would like being an exhibitionist if I were to tie her like that with her front end against the fence with her breasts and pussy exposed to an empty parking lot where maybe there was a chance of a mall rent-a-cop driving by on his nightly patrol or a bus that might pass by to make a stop on its late night run. What if there were people on the bus?

My cock was hard and the skin was stretched as tight as it could be. My balls were aching. This was something that I had to do.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and punched up her number.

"Hello, my sweet," I said. "Are you free tonight?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "Tonight's not good."

"How about tomorrow night? Nine o'clock?" I asked.

"I could do nine tomorrow," she said.

Good! I only hoped I could last that long. At least it would give me some time to get the other toys and tools I wanted to have.

"I want you to listen carefully and do everything I say," I said.

I gave her the instructions of what to wear – the garter belt, the black stockings, a pair of black spiky high-heeled shoes. No bra or underwear. I told her to wear a dress that was easy to remove and how to wear her makeup. I told her I wanted her freshly shaved. I told her how to find the construction trailer and that I would be waiting to let her through the locked gate at nine o'clock. Not a minute earlier, not minute later.

I asked her to repeat my requirements. She rattled off the list flawlessly.

"Do you understand what I'm asking of you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do, Sir," she said.

Very nice. She got it.

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers