Beware of the Night Stalker Ch. 01

Story Info
A vampire who's half Werewolf meets a human female.
7.3k words
3.83
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby Shelton was still getting use to her new place. She'd been in it for a few months, but was learning some strange things about it. When she was in town yesterday, she was approached by a woman who told her about strange things that were going on in the woods next to her house. When Abby asked her about the strange things, the woman simply turned and walked away without a backward glance. Abby watched her leave in confusion and curiosity. Shrugging it off, she went into the post office. "Hey Abby!" Guy Davis, the postal worker said as she came in the door.

"Hey Guy!" Abby replied.

"You got a few new packages today." he said as he turned and went to get them. When he brought them to the counter, Abby saw that there were three boxes and two manila envelopes. "Do you need help with these packages?" Guy asked.

"I can manage them, I'm parked out in front." she answered. As Abby was getting ready to leave, a guy came in and as he saw Abby, he reached out, giving her ass giving it a squeeze. "Damn it Karl! I told you to leave me the hell alone!" she told Karl Morton.

"You loved it." he said with a grinned that was immediately lost as Abby kicked him in the balls dropping him like a bad habit.

"Now stay away from me." she said roughly, turning to grab her mail and leaving. As she got into her car, she didn't notice the guy who had watched the entire incident, eyes glowing red from the sight of Karl grabbing Abby's ass. He continued to watch as Abby drove away, then in the blink of an eye was gone. When Abby got home, she took the packages from her car and brought them inside. Then went back out to grab the other few things she had purchased in town when she had the feeling of being watched. When she looked to see if anyone was around, upon not seeing anyone she shrugged it off and went back inside muttering to herself not to be spooked so easily. Opening one of the boxes she got in the mail, she discovered that it was from her sister. Her sister had sent her some candy, movies, and a picture of her with her new hair style, which was short and neon pink. 'She finally did it 'Abby thought as she looked at the picture. Continuing, she opened the rest of the boxes, they were the books about vampires and werewolves that she had ordered. When she opened the manila envelopes, she was surprised to find one had checks the other had money. When she took the content out of each envelope she found a letter in one of them. After Abby read the letter she picked up the phone and dialed the toll free number that was on the letter.

"Julian Burns law office, this is Toni Lakes, how can I help you?" was the reply from the receiver.

"This is Abby Shelton. I got a letter from Mr. Burns in a manila envelope. They had some money in it." Abby answered.

"One moment please" Toni said just before she placed her on hold. After a few minutes a male voice came on the line.

"This is Julian Burns. How are you Abby?" he asked.

"I'm good but a little confused. And yourself?" she asked.

"I'm good also. So you received the money and checks I sent you?" he asked.

"Yes I did, why were they to me?" she questioned.

"Do you remember Adam Wells?"

"The Adam Wells that ran a dinner in Georgia?" she asked.

"Yes, that's the one." he answered.

"Sure, I remember him. He and I dated for a while." she said.

"If I'm not mistaken, you loved to have fun with him also." Julian said

"Yeah he was amazing. I begged him to come with me when I moved but he was tied up with the business and couldn't leave. I hated to leave without him; we used to talk on the phone every night. Then one day he quit calling and when I called him all I got was his voice mail and he never returned my calls." she said

"He was in the hospital battling throat cancer. He couldn't talk." Julian said.

"What?! I wish I would've know! I would have came back to be with him." Said Abby.

"Before he lost his voice, he told all of us not to tell you. He knew you'd come back and he didn't want you to see him in the shape he was in."

"It wouldn't have mattered to me. I would have been with him no matter what." Abby said.

"He knew that it would hurt you, and that was the last thing he wanted to do."

"He was always like that." sniffed Abby. "He didn't like to see me getting hurt."

"He loved you a lot. The money and checks are part of his estate. He left everything to you. When his house is sold in the next three weeks, you'll receive that money also." he said.

"How much was in the envelope?" she asked.

"There's five hundred Million dollars with another three million to come after his place is sold."

"Even in death he's still looking out for me." Abby said.

"I heard he was sending you money up until he was hospitalized." Julian said.

"Yes. He told me that he was going to take care of me. I said that he didn't need to worry about me, but, her voice faltered, he wouldn't take no for an answer." Abby said. They talked a little while longer about Adam. They talked about all the good things he had done and how he would be greatly missed. After a while, she just couldn't talk anymore and said her goodbyes. She didn't even bother to look at the rest of her mail, as she went upstairs mourned her friend's death.

It was nine forty five and Karl Johnston was sitting in his house drinking a beer while watching TV when something came through his window. He looked over in time to see what looked like a wolf. Startled, he was unable to move. As he looked at if for a few minutes he noticed it beginning to change. When it had finished a man was standing in front of Karl. "What the bloody hell is going on?!" Karl screamed in confusion, now bolder that the thing looked human instead of an animal.

"You need to learn to keep your hands to yourself Karl..." The man said too calmly for his taste.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Karl retorted in a macho tone.

Slapping Karl hard in the face the man growled, "Don't play dumb with me, asshole."

"Who sent you here?" Karl asked, starting to rise up, but was kicked back down.

"No one, I'm here because you need to be taught a lesson." the man answered with a wicked grin. Before Karl knew what was happening, the man motioned with his hand and Karl began to rise from his chair.

"Put me down!" Karl shreaked in panic. With a flick of the man's wrist Karl was thrown to the far wall leaving Karl laying there moaning. Karl looked up in horror to the man change back into the wolf shaped that he appeared in. He saw the man finish his transformation he realized what this man must be...he's a fucking werewolf! Just as the thought crossed his mind, the man pounced on Karl. Karl was screaming as the werewolf tore into his shoulder, ripped a chunk out of his arm. The last thing Karl felt were the werewolf's teeth sinking into his neck. When the werewolf had finished, there wasn't much left of Karl. Taking one last look at the remains of Karl, the werewolf turned and leapt out of the already broken window.

It was ten fifty five when Abby picked up the phone wanting to talk to someone and get the bad news off her mind. She decided to call her sister Monique. "Hello?" Monique said when she answered the phone.

"Hey pinky!" Abby teased.

"Hey sis! You got the package I sent you!" she said.

"Yep. I love your short neon pink hair babe, you look sexy as hell" Abby answered.

"It's not neon pink, sis! Its hot pink." She retorted

"I love it. I bet you won't have any trouble finding guys to play with!" Abby joked

"Well, the truth is, I play with women now..." she admitted.

"What made you switch to playing with women?!" Abby asked.

"Remember when you and I got bored that one day?" Monique asked. "We decided to fool around a bit and ended up having sex?"

"Yeah. That really opened us up! We had had a lot of sex after that." Abby answered.

"Well, after you left I dated men for a while but it didn't feel right. Then one day at a bar, I met a woman. We talked, and had a few drinks and had a lot of fun. After a while she and I went to the no tell motel and had sex. She wasn't as good as you sis, but she rocked my world just the same! After that night I knew what I wanted."

"Are you seeing anyone now?" Abby asked.

"Yes, but she and I have an open relationship." Monique answered.

"Well, that's some interesting news! But I am happy for you. Whatever makes you happy. So when are you planning on coming to see me sis?" Abby asked

"As soon as I can! I miss you so much." came the reply. "Remember when you told me that I should shave my pussy?"

"Yeah. I wanted to shave it for you but you wanted to keep it trimmed." Abby answered.

"I decided to start shaving it when I met that woman from the bar." Monique said

"Really?" Abby asked

"Yep the woman shaved it for me, just before she and I had sex. It was a unique experience and I like the feel of it being smooth down there! It's just so ...so sexy!" They continued to talk for a few more minutes, about their lives and all the things going on. When Abby decide to hang up, she looked at the clock and was surprised to find that it was midnight. She sat there for a few more minutes thinking about the new path her sister was following, then got up and went upstairs to her bedroom. After she undressed, she went into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, she ran her hands over her head. 'Maybe it's time for me to change my hairstyle and color' she thought as she looked at herself. She looked for a few more minutes, trying to picture what hair style she would like the most. Giving up, she turned the shower on and adjusted the water temperature. After the water was warm she stepped into the shower and closed the shower door. As she stood there letting the water run over her head, completely unaware that she was being watched.

As he watched, he thought to himself she's 5'12", athletic build, her eyes are light brown. Her whiskey brown hair hung so low that it touched the top of her ass. He loved how the light reflects so beautifully off her wet hair. His dick was becoming hard as he watched her rubbing the soap over her body, over her stomach and hips, lathering up her to supple breasts. His hard dick started straining against the front of his pants; he watched her scrubbing down to her pussy. After giving it an almost too long of a scrubbing, she rinsed and began to rub it. Causing his dick to push harder against his pants, making him almost in pain it was so hard.  When Abby began to fully play with her pussy he took his dick out and began to jack off as he watched her. He came very quickly, jerking his dick several times while he watched her spreading and teasing her own clit. He continued to watch the amazing site even though he was spent. She began to rub her clit faster and faster. Throwing her head back, he saw her mouth open wide as she let out a scream unheard through the window. While she finished playing with herself, he began to get hard again. Watching her washing her pussy for a second time, he jacked off again. When he finished he put his dick back in his pants and turned to leave. Following the path he found, he headed towards his car parked on the road. Hearing some rustling off to his right, he turned and was surprised to find a man approaching.

"Did you enjoy watching her shower?' he asked bluntly.

"I was doing no such thing! And even if I was I don't see how that would be any of your damned business." The young guy answered.

"That's where you're wrong my friend." The new man said.

"Fuck off asshole! I don't have to sit here and listen to this!" the young guy said and went to pass the man. But before he got two steps the strange man waved his hand and made the young peeping tom freeze in place. "What's happening to me?!" he screamed

"I want you to stay away from here. Now if I ever catch you watching her again you'll regret the day you were born." the man said.

"Oh yeah?! What are you going to do about it?!" the Young guy asked.

The man looked at him for a few minutes, and then slowly raised his opened hand. He slowly began closing it like he was squeezing something. The young guy felt a tightening around his balls he tried to scream out in pain but no sound came out. "This is only part of what I'll do to you if I catch you around her again." the man said with menace in his voice.

His voice returning, the peeping tom screamed in pain, tears streaming from his eyes, "Ok! Ok...I'll stay away from her..."

The man clenched his fist tighter, his hands turning white from the pressure, the young guy screaming from such an intense pain that there was no sound. Releasing his hand, the young man fell to the floor immediately assuming the fetal position, crying softly until losing consciousness. Leaving the young man, he walked away, knowing that once his balls stopped hurting the young guy would never plan to come back, but relishing what he was going to do to him anyway. Walking backwards he faded into the shadows to wait for him to awaken.

After regaining consciousness, the young man got up flinching at every movement, each causing pain to shoot to his head. He began limping down the path, doing his best to get as far away as fast as possible. He made it to the stream just down the hill, pausing from the sharp pain. Continuing under the bridge and into the creek, he was attacked by something that jumped out of the woods. He screamed when what was attacking him bit deeply into his neck. He felt a suction pulling all the blood from his neck, leaving him weaker and weaker. Slowly he swirled into death.

After the young guy was dead, the man picked him up and carried his drained corpse into the woods, after throwing him into a remote place, then vanished into a wisp of darkness.

It was twelve forty five when Abby stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her head; she dried off, when all of a sudden getting a feeling of being watched. She told herself that no one else in the house with her. After drying off and she began rubbing moisturizer onto her arms, breasts, legs, and pussy, enjoying every second. She then walked stark naked into her bedroom. Removing the towel from her head, she toweled her hair off. Pulling a comb from her night stand, she started to brush her hair, planning on blow drying it but since she wasn't sleepy yet she decided to let it air dry so she stopped and went to get a drink. Going downstairs and into the kitchen, she got herself a can of soda. Taking into the living room and sat down by the window watching the stars. The sounds of the door bell ringing made her jump and almost spill her drink. 'Who can it be at this time of night' she wondered. Running upstairs she grabbed her robe; hastily putting it on, she went to the door. When she looked out the security window she saw a man standing there that she vaguely recognized. She had seen him around town before but didn't know his name. Abby left the chain on as she opened the door, "Can I help you?" she asked.

"I was having trouble sleeping and took a walk through the woods. I was on the path at the bottom of the hill, when I saw a shadowy figure moving about outside your windows. Coming up to make sure everything was alright, I caught a young man watching you as you were showering." he answered.

"What?!" she said in shock, subconsciously pulling her robe tighter around herself. "I thought I felt someone watching me..." she said quietly to herself. "I gave him a good scare then I ran him away from your house. I can promise you he will never be coming back to bother you again." he said with a gentle smile.

"Would you like to come in?" Abby asked politely.

"It's late and I am sure you don't need me to keep you up." he answered

"I'm not sleepy and could use some company." Abby said.

The man shrugged and agreed moving to the door as she closed and removed the chain. "I don't sleep much so I take walks to relax" he said as he entered her house.

"Would you care for something to drink?" Abby asked.

"Yes whatever you have cold would be nice." he answered.

"I have soda?" she said

"Soda will be fine." As he sat down she went into the kitchen and got a glass and filled it with some ice, she got a can of soda from the fridge and brought the glass and can of soda to him. Sitting down across from him as he said, "I've seen you around town a few times."

"Yeah I've seen you too, but I didn't have the courage to ask you your name." she said.

"I'm Sebastian."

"Sebastian what?"

"Just Sebastian"

"I'm Abby Shelton" she said. "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Same here. When I've seen you in town I couldn't help but stare, you're so beautiful." he said

"Thanks you're quite handsome yourself!" Abby said

"Thanks" He took a drink of soda. "Sitting here I can't help but notice how the light is reflecting from your damp hair."

"I try to take care of my hair" Abby said.

"That's the first thing I noticed about you was how your hair is just so beautiful when you're out in the sun. The light Reflecting off your hair is just...dazzling. May I touch your hair?" he asked.

"Sure. If you want, you could even comb it for me." she said with a flirty smile.

"Sure. That seems nice to me. Where do you keep your comb?" he asked.

"It's upstairs on my night stand." she said as she got up and went upstairs to her room. When she came back she handed him the comb she sat on the floor between his legs. He began brushing and stroking her hair. "If you were here earlier I might have let you wash my hair!" Abby joked, causing him to chuckle. Sebastian continued to comb Abby's hair for a while, when finished he lovingly kissed the top of her head with another little chuckle. Abby stood up and sat sown beside him. When she looked him in the eyes, she said, "Wow! Without a doubt you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!" She jumped on to his lap, grabbed his head and gave him a big kiss, opening her mouth and trying to work her tongue into his. Just when he gave way, she realized what she was doing, she jumped off his lap. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me. I mean...I don't normally do that kind of thing!"

"It's perfectly alright Abby." he said as he smiled at her. "For some reason I had the urge to kiss you too. I'm glad you kissed me."

"You are?" Abby asked a little shocked.

"Yes. I was sitting here wondering how your kisses would taste and was so tempted to find out for myself." he answered

"And how did they taste?" Abby asked sweetly.

"They were sweeter than the nectar of the Gods!" he said jokingly. "They were so good I may have to kiss you again! I hope I'm not being too bold but...what are you wearing under your robe?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering what kind of night gowns your wore." he answered. Abby simply smiled. She quickly opened her robe revealing her naked body. "You look absolutely stunning!" he said slowing, still in shock at the way she just revealed herself. As he stared, trying to absorb the image, she began to remove her robe and did a slow turn for him. "You my dear are more beautiful than any masterpiece I've ever seen." he said as she put her robe back on. "I don't show my body to every man I meet by the way." she said

"You just answered my question Abby. There's no harm in that!" he said

"I may have to see if we have anything in common..." Abby said.

"Perhaps..." he said.

"What am I saying?! Someone as handsome as you are, has to have a wife or girlfriend or something!" she said.

"Not a one. I'm just as single as you are."

"The women around here must be blind for you to be single!" Abby teased.

"It's not that...I choose to be single. I'm looking for a certain woman." he said.

"Well then, maybe we should keep each other company. I think you and I should hang out."

12