Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 03

Story Info
Beyonce experiences a session in her Mistress's Dungeon.
3.7k words
4.48
66.1k
10

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers

(This is the third part of this story, to make sense I would urge you to read the previous chapters - they're quite good I promise. Sorry for the long wait for chapter 3 and thanks very much for the kind feedback I've received for the first two chapters)

*

Mariah Carey sat on the edge of her bed in Whitney Houston's mansion and absent-mindedly played with the full, long, luxurious hair of Beyonce Knowles, who knelt at her feet with her head resting against Mariah's soft, naked thighs. They both stared at the wall clock, watching the minute hand tick inexorably towards one' o'clock. At that time Beyonce would enter Whitney's dungeon alone for a domination session with her new Mistress that would have major ramifications for both Beyonce and Mariah.

As they waited they knew Christina Milian had been in there with Mistress Whitney for the past two hours and that if Whitney was happier with Christina than Beyonce then Halle Berry would assume a new position within this Harem of slaves. The thought was abhorrent to Mariah, she did not want to submit to anyone other than Whitney far less someone she openly disliked such as Halle.

"Bee, remember last week in your hotel room?"

How could she forget! A nod.

"You liked it didn't you? Well so did I.I loved dominating you. I love how I felt doing all those kinky things to you and have you willingly submit to me. But for me I love it even more when I submit to Mistress Whitney. She knows how to treat me. Ever since I first met her I have only wanted to please her. If YOU don't please her today, if you don't do better than Christina then I'll lose a part of that. I don't want to lose that. You won't let me down will you Bee?"

A soft "No Mistress Mariah."

In an instant Mariah changed, her face hardened and darkened and her soft stroking of Beyonce's hair changed suddenly to a hard pull on it and in a low, threatening voice she spoke.

"You'd better fucking not, slave!" and she held Beyonce's shocked gaze.

The intense moment was broken when Whitney's butler, Jenks, came to snootily inform them to come to the anti-chamber. This room outside one of Whitney's dungeons was cold and damp, dark and oppressive. Both Beyonce and Mariah knelt in silence once Jenks left, both pondering Mariah's earlier threat. Beyonce had winced as Halle had viciously caned Mariah the night before due to Beyonce's failings. She did not want to let her down again.

Minutes passed before Jenks returned with Halle Berry, naked, she smiled nastily at Mariah before kneeling beside her and within the seconds the large wooden door all three waited on, swung open.

Whitney Houston exited first looking stunning in a bright scarlet, figure hugging cat-suit. She was wearing an impossible set of spike heeled boots in matching red and in her right hand held a curled up bull whip and in her left a leash. She comes further out and we see that attached to the leash is a silver collar fitted tightly around the sexy little neck of Christina Milian.

Christina looked amazing, her hair damp with sweat at it's ends, her eyes a mixture of elation and subjugation, her body lithe, naked, curvy and obviously marked by Whitney's treatment of her. She crawled on hands and knees, like a well trained dog, behind her Mistress. Her body showed visible signs of fatigue and her progress was slow enough that leash went tight once and she had to put a small spurt on to gain some slack. Whitney stopped before Halle Berry and told her, " My new slave has pleased me greatly, she accepted all the punishment I felt necessary and never once gave me cause to complain, well done slave Halle. You make take this bitch back and play with her."

Before Halle turned, Whitney grabbed her by the shoulder, "But make sure you do not be too hard on her, I do not want her too much more exerted this day."

"Yes Mistress."

Halle stood and led her charge from the room. Whitney's dominant gaze moved now to the remaining subs. She let her eyes take in both Beyonce and Mariah's magnificent figures, Beyonce's hard and athletic, Mariah's soft and voluptuous. Whitney slowly walked behind both and ran her hands over their shoulders.

"Slave Mariah, kiss your charge good luck then leave us. You may return at four for her - if she lasts!"

Mariah knew what kind of kiss Whitney demanded and she turned towards Beyonce and locked her big red lips onto the younger slaves and let her tongue explore her mouth, searching out Beyonce's tongue and massaging it roughly with her's. The snog lasted a whole minute and as Mariah disengaged her lips a trail of saliva spilled from Beyonce's mouth and lay, glistening on her pert breasts. Without further comment Mariah arose and left the room, leaving just Beyonce and the menacing figure of Whitney Houston.

Whitney reached down and took a big handful of Beyonce's hair, tightened her grip then led her newest slave through the open door and into the dark opening to her dungeon. It was a dark room that, because of the dim red lighting that surrounded it in shadows, appeared much larger than it actually was. Various implements and features were scattered throughout the room and Beyonce had every reason to expect they would be put to good use on her body that afternoon. Whitney released her grip on Beyonce in the centre of the room and turned to close the door. Beyonce felt strong, powerful hands encircle her neck and stiff fingers roughly massage her.

"If you want to serve me, to be my slave, to be my bitch, Beyonce, you will wear my collar. Understand?"

A small nod followed by "Yes Mistress."

The next thing she felt was a stiff, thick, leather collar being slipped around her neck and being pulled tightly, for a moment too tightly, together. A snap followed a lock and she was collared, a large silver ring the only accoutrement to the collar, hanging from the front over her neck.

"So you think you can serve me, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Slave Mariah tells me you like pleasure and pain, that you loved being her little pain-slut. Is this correct?"

"Yes Mistress" Beyonce's voice a low gasp of anticipation.

"Then tell me what you are Beyonce, Tell Me!"

" I am your pain slut Mistress, your bitch, your slave, I want to serve you and please you Mistress."

"Then you can please me by getting your slutty body over to that St. Andrews cross on the far wall, crawl to it like the pathetic skank you are, when you get there stand and lean on it, I will tie you to it, we will see how much you want to please me when I am thrashing you!"

Beyonce began to crawl across the stone floor, her head down in subservience and her immaculate hair falling by her. Whitney took a moment to fully watch the athletic and supple body slink across the room like a jungle cat, oh she was going to enjoy this afternoon.

Having crawled to the imposing structure of the red and black painted heavy wooden cross Beyonce stretched up to her feet and sensuously stretched her frame across it, her long arms and legs following the contours of the shape perfectly. More than anything Beyonce wanted to slip her fingers into her sopping wet pussy and frig herself, she was getting so turned on by this but she knew it would likely enrage her new Mistress. Beyonce took time to reflect as Whitney moved behind her and used ropes on the cross to restrain her wrists and ankles, that this feeling had been what was missing from her life. This feeling of belonging to someone wholly, entirely and of being dominated and abused. Beyonce had never felt as excited and turned on as she had in this last week and knew she could never return to her previous self, she would have to belong to someone else, someone who took as much pleasure dishing out the punishment as Beyonce took in receiving it. Someone like Whitney Houston…….

SMACK!!!!!!!!

Whitney's open palm exploded on Beyonce's perfect bottom loudly, the crack echoing through the dungeon.

"Just a small taste Bitch" threatened Whitney.

A hot flush spread over Beyonce's skin and she longed for her Mistress to repeat the blow but dared not voice the plea. Instead she could only catch her breath as Whitney deliberately ran her hand up from Beyonce's spanked bum cheek and trace a sensual path from there up the singer's side and to her in facing breast and taking a firm hold of her right nipple. Whitney's thumb and forefinger gently played around Beyonce's nipple before suddenly tightening themselves into a painful nip that sent shivers of ecstasy through Beyonce's bound body. With a sharp tug and twist Whitney released her grip and walked over to the opposite wall, Beyonce tried to make out the noises of things being thrown and dropped behind her.

"I have a little game of chance for you Bitch. Behind you I have spread out five object to beat you with, they are, in no particular order, a whip, a horse-crop, a paddle, a cane and a belt. I have numbered them one to five - no don't try to see round - you can pick a number between one and five and I will use which ever implement you chose to demonstrate to you what the penalty for failure to properly serve your Mistress will be. So Bitch, choose your number."

Beyonce hesitated, disconcerted by this turn of events, then hurriedly blurted out "Three."

"Ah Good, You know I did this same exercise with that young cunt Christina this morning I will be interested to see the comparison between the two of you. Bee you have chosen this."

With a whirling of air the tip of a bamboo cane came to rest on Beyonce's shoulder and it prodded at her face.

"Now slave, you can beg me to stop whenever you want and I will, but just remember that I will consider this a part of my decision over Halle and Mariah, so lets see how devoted you are to your Mistress" , mocked Whitney.

Without further comment Whitney swung the cane and it sliced through the air and cracked down onto Beyonce's soft ass flesh. She winced and grimaced from the blow as she felt it's sharp warmth move in a line over her bottom but also relished it.

"Like that slut? Want another? Well tell me then, beg for it, or beg me to stop."

"P-Please Mistress, please cane me again I can take it, please punish me."

No more invitation was required and Whitney slashed the cane twice more onto Beyonce's famous arse, each time harder than before and Whitney gleefully watch Beyonce's face contort in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"More Bitch?" , the demand was met with a pathetic nod of her head, followed by three more rapid fire strikes of the cane, each time Whitney tried to match the red welt that she had laid down in Beyonce's perfect skin with the previous blow.

They stung like hell but Beyonce gritted her teeth and absorbed them, welcoming the intense feelings to her senses and trying to help out Mariah but she knew she would not be able to absorb much more - these were fully fledged swipes of the cane Whitney was dishing out and she was a powerful woman. In fact she took a further seven blows before begging Whitney to stop and true to her promise Whitney halted immediately but she did not tell her slave whether she lasted longer than Christina or not.

Whitney spoke softly into Beyonce's ear as she hung panting from the cross.

"Good slave, I'm impressed with that it shows you can take a beating from your Mistress and enjoy it but you should know maybe next time I won't stop when you ask me" and with that Beyonce felt Whitney's hand explore her exposed crotch and her long middle finger sneak between the flaps of her pussy and snake up and inside her. She couldn't help but moan in excitement. The finger went deeper and deeper and roughly probed the sides of her vagina on the way as Beyonce tossed her head back in pleasure.

"You like that Bitch?"

Dreamily, "Yes Mistress."

And with that the finger shot out from Beyonce's sopping wet pussy and as she licked it clean Whitney stated plainly "Well tough, you're here to please me not the other way about."

"Now I want to test your limits further slave, I will release you from the cross and I want you to crawl over to my rack over there for my next trial of your submission."

Beyonce did as told to the letter and once more Whitney was able to admire the young diva crawling across her dungeon floor although this time her cute arse was criss-cross with red welts that the cane had left. Whitney felt there would be many times to come she could punish that soft arse of Beyonce, many times.

Whitney instructed Beyonce to lie on the metal rack table she had and to stretch out that beautiful body once more. Again Whitney took pleasure tying her wrists and ankles tightly at farthest extremes of the rack on the axles of the design. Whitney then pulled down several chains that hung from the frame over the rack and as she sorted them out Beyonce's body trembled with excitement. It was well founded as first Whitney attached two nipple clamps on the end of two of the chains to Beyonce's jutting out nipples then she used two more similarly ended ones onto her labia lips before finally attaching a bigger on to Beyonce's sticking out clit. Each attachment sent a thrill though Beyonce's spread out body.

Whitney then began to turn a handle next to the rack and slowly the chains began to tighten and rise up away from the skin they were so connected to. Beyonce's body lifted with them but only so far until the skin began to stretch slightly and Whitney stopped winding the handle, locking it in place. She then began to turn a second handle and slowly but surely Beyonce felt her arms and legs being stretched in different directions, added to the clamps on her sensitive areas this made an unbelievable sensation on Beyonce and she longed to writhe and enjoy it but she was too restrained. Whitney halted the handle at the perfect spot to leave Beyonce's incredible body stretched and arched to it's peak and then lit a cigarette and observed her slaves position.

As she blew smoke over the notoriously health conscious Beyonce, Whitney sneered down at her, "maybe I should keep you like that and use you as my ashtray."

"Whatever would please you Mistress."

"Whatever would please me? Well" she spoke as she clasped the cigarette between her lips and unclipped a large flap that stretched the length of the crotch of her cat suit , "It would please me if I sat on your face right now and you licked me as well as you can. Let's see if your any better than that little slut this morning."

A large bush of pubic hair extended from the flap and Whitney took another drag on her cigarette before clambering onto the table, splaying her thighs either side of Beyonce's face and positioning her wet pussy right over the younger woman's mouth. This action moved Beyonce's body on a few occasions and with each slight movement a new shot of stabbing sensation spread through either her breasts of her pussy.

"Now get licking Bitch!" demanded Whitney.

Beyonce Knowles put her long, strong tongue to good effect and stretched it up and right into the warm, hairy moistness above her and began to rigorously lick it. Whitney felt so sexy perched atop the face of such a famous slut and as she dragged at her cigarette she peered down to see the obvious joy of her slave. In a flash Whitney reached down and captured Beyonce's nostrils between her thumb and fore-finger and as her mouth was engulfed with Whitney's cunt Beyonce was effectively cut off from air. The slave's eyes flew wide open in a panic only to look straight into the leering, mocking eyes above her and all at once Beyonce got it, she had to trust her Mistress, this was a test just as before. She closed her eyes slowly and submissively and immediately felt the fingers leave her nose and clear air pass through it again.

"Good slut Beyonce, I am impressed, now get me off!" and with that began to ride her slave's face even harder causing her body to jump with every bounce and the chains to tighten and slacken relentlessly on Beyonce's nipples and clit and labia. Whitney created a relentless pace that Beyonce strived to match and very quickly they were both on the point of cumming. Whitney climaxed first, the excellent work of Beyonce's tongue doing it's work perfectly and she came wetly and messily over Beyonce's panting mouth and face, glazing her cover girl features in her sweet fluid.

Whitney slid off the slippery face and contemptuously flicked her cigarette butt to the stone floor and seemed to take inordinate pleasure in grinding it into the floor under her heel. She looked again at Beyonce, Beyonce who desperately wanted to cum but with no additional touch to herself and without the permission of her Mistress was unable to climax.

"Would you like to cum slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Please may I cum?"

"Yes bitch but not there and not like that, I have greater plans for that slut's body of yours. You'll like it I swear."

Whitney took her time releasing the various clamps from Beyonce, waiting a second for each to let the blood rush back into them before clamping them tight for another second or so, so that her slave writhed in ecstasy before finally freeing her from all the chains that held her. Whitney then had Beyonce kneel once more at her feet and she produced a sensory deprivation rubber head mask which she peeled over Beyonce's head, covering her eyes, ears, and mouth with just two special straws going into her nostrils to allow her to breath easily.

Beyonce felt more turned on than ever before in her life, she could hear nothing, see nothing and was effectively mute all she felt was rough tugging at her collar which she had to go with and her Mistress dragged her to the far end of the dungeon.

If she had been able to see then she would have watched in amazement as two stunningly beautiful naked women entered the dungeon (they had been watching proceedings on a monitor until Whitney had summoned them). They were Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Beyonce's band mates from Destiny's Child. They were also new recruits to Whitney's Harem and they were both sporting long and thick strap on dildos and smiling from ear to ear. Wordlessly and under strict orders from Mistress Whitney, Michelle lay flat on the floor and Kelly guided Beyonce's soaking pussy onto the upturned plastic phallus, immediately Beyonce began bucking upon it. Kelly could hardly contain her enthusiasm to join the fray and quickly slipped her lubed up plastic dick into Beyonce's arsehole and the two of them double penetrated Beyonce and fucked her as hard as they could.

Whitney could only stand back and marvel at the orgy of gorgeous female flesh before her eyes, her power was indeed incredible. As she had guessed the vaginal and anal pounding she took was too much for Beyonce to withstand and very quickly she was tossing her body from side to side (as much as she could while pinned down by those lengthy plastic pricks) and obviously at last fully climaxing. Her friends and band mates however, did not let up their fucking of her magnificent body and continued to pummel her for a further ten minutes before Whitney signalled for them to leave and she stood over Beyonce's worn out body.

Whitney peeled off the mask and stared deep into Beyonce's eyes and saw nothing other than thankfulness and submission .

"Well slave I can see how much you enjoyed that, I'll allow you to show your thankfulness by licking my boots clean." There was not a moments hesitation as Beyonce lowered her head and obediently began to lap her tongue against the dusty red boots adorning Whitney's shapely legs.

Thus ended Beyonce's first session under her new Mistress, Whitney Houston. Whitney allowed Beyonce to finish cleaning her boots, attached a leash to Beyonce's collar and as with Christina Milian before, she walked her out of the dungeon like a dog - and her dog was more than willing. Mariah Carey was waiting for them and Whitney gave no indication of how Beyonce had fared but told Mariah to go and pamper her slave that evening.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers
12