Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 07

Story Info
Submitting to a new, younger Mistress.
6.8k words
4.43
61.2k
12

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers

The D Club. A balmy August Saturday night.

Everyone who was anyone in the celebrity Dominatrix scene seemed to be there. There was an excited chatter rarely seen in the club. An expectation buzzed through the air, this would be an exciting, rarely seen before night.

The lights went right down. Plunging the large main hall into complete darkness for some moments before a series of spotlights began to roam one wall that had a walkway that led up to a stage constructed in the centre of the hall. From behind a dark curtain at the wall a figure emerged, clad in a dark, hooded robe and they slowly made their way up the walkway and stood, spotlighted on the stage. The congregated Dommes and subs, celebrity and otherwise are all silent as another figure walks beside the first and removes the cloak. The spotlights concentrate fully now on the first figure it is famous diva and submissive Beyonce Knowles and tonight is her SALE AUCTION............

Beyonce had last been seen at the D Club over six months ago when she had been won by Mistress Shakira in a competition with her then Mistress, Whitney Houston. It had been the beginning of the end for Whitney who was now reduced to the lowest form of slave under a vengeful Jennifer Lopez. Now it appeared the Colombian blonde must have tired of her celebrity slave slut and used this seldom seen tactic for earning money and passing Beyonce o n to her next Mistress.

Beyonce presented a truly amazing sight for all the members of the club. The ebony26 year old beauty was completely naked and despite her head being slightly bowed in submission she looked every inch of her stunning five foot six height. The skin shone tantalisingly as did the bright silver chains that linked her two ankles together and the matching silver chains that connected her wrists, loosely in front of her. For just now she wore no collar, she would have one by the end of the night though.

Madonna had been the unlucky Mistress drawn from the hat earlier that night, this had meant that she would compere and preside over the slave auction but would not be allowed to bid for Beyonce herself, a real shame for the ageing singer as she thought Beyonce would have complimented her slaves, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and sisters Jessica and Ashlee Simpson. However, such was her luck she would not be able to. Standing up on the stage beside the chained Beyonce she radiated total dominance as she bent a whip in her hand and addressed the crowd. She was dressed in a leather catsuit and pointed boots and looked like the dominant woman she was.

"Right, lets have your attention Ladies. You all know who this beautiful slave is and I am sure you all want to add her to your collections." At this point Madonna playing with Beyonce's hair and smiled in her face much like a crocodile does to it's prey before leaning back and bringing her whip down across Beyonce's glorious black ass cheeks.

"Well all the Mistress's that want to bid to win her from her previous Mistress can come up here and inspect her fully before handing me their bid in an envelope. I should add I already have two anonymous bids sent in by Mistress's who couldn't be here tonight. So without further ado let's get the inspection started."

First Mistress up the ramp to the platform was the formidable Naomi Campbell, her newest slave, Mariah Carey, left on a rack as her boobs were being stretched to the limit. Naomi looked incredibly fierce, her face set in stone with a thousand yard stare, her hair short and cropped her boots heavy and high on unfeasible heels her body in black shorts and leather bra top. She strutted confidently towards Beyonce's position, ignoring Madonna. Naomi stood before Beyonce and lifted her chin to glare at her sweet, pleading eyes. Without word Naomi's hand prised Beyonce's lips apart and the English model used her fingers to check the America's teeth like an old slave trader would have done. Have checked out Beyonce's gleaming pearly whites Naomi pawed at her face and hair, stretching and pulling it for flaws, there were none. Satisfied she went behind Beyonce and ran her harsh hand over the singer's curvy buttocks, her hand reaching deep into the ass crack to feel her asshole and it's size and tightness too. All the time Beyonce stood there and endured this very public humiliation. Many of the watching slaves and subs wondered at a Mistress being so cruel as to sell their slave in this fashion.

Naomi, apparently satisfied wrote a figure on a bit of paper and handed it to Madonna and left the stage to let the next Mistress up. It was Angelina Jolie's turn. Angelina was dressed as if she had just dismounted a stallion with a tight silk blouse and tight jodhpurs and shiny riding boots on. But the only things Angelina had been riding were Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow, the three Friends star submissives on all fours on with saddles tied to their backs, bits in between their teeth and dildos with a horse tail stuck in each of their assholes. Angelina left her stable of current slaves and strolled casually up the walkway to the waiting slave. Angelina's big lips pursed into a mocking smile as she stood before Beyonce and appraised her.

"Well slave, would you make a good addition to my stable of pony girls, I wonder?"

Beyonce did not answer, she kept her eye averted from Angelina, staring down.

"Of course you would have to like pain, I do like to hurt my sluts. Do you like pain slave?"

Beyonce nodded tentatively and whispered.

"Yes, Mistress."

Without further ado Angelina tested this by gripping Beyonce's right nipple between her fingers and twisting it hard all the time pinching it too. Beyonce winced and hissed, she had not been expecting that but she managed to bite her lip to stop from crying out. Mistress Angelina certainly had strong fingers. She kept the intense pressure up for a few more seconds before releasing her hold and smiling at the slaves reaction.

"Hmmm, good."

With that Angelina dipped her lips to that injured nipple and began to softly kiss it before sucking it into her mouth gently. It was a lovely sensation, lovely that is until Angelina bit her teeth into the nipple and began to chew on it. That got a squeal from Beyonce and Angelina removed her teeth. She looked up smiling again, wiping the faintest trace of blood from her lips and leant into Beyonce's ear and hissed.

"You r boobs taste nice, I can't wait to taste the rest of you!"

She smirked and moved over to the waiting Madonna and wrote out then handed over her bid.

The next Mistress to inspect Beyonce was one with quite the history with the ex- Destiny Child singer -- Jennifer Lopez. Previously Jennifer had agreed to submit to Whitney Houston for one day just to get her day dominating Beyonce and that had started the whole sequence of events that had seen Jennifer Lopez destroy Whitney, bring her=2 0to her knees and make her her own permanent slave, But still Beyonce had escaped the demanding diva and even here there was no guarantee that she would end the night owning Beyonce. Jennifer's red, leather catsuit marked her out as different from the other Mistresses and Dommes here, and she was she had the biggest slave group and was ever growing her power and influence in the Club. Her current Harem consisted of Ciara, Ashanti, Venus and Serena Williams and the aforementioned Whitney Houston. Jennifer Lopez was a picture of confidence as she strutted up to the waiting slave. She was literally licking her lips in sweet anticipation. She stopped beside Beyonce and without delay licked her middle finger and slid it into Beyonce's wet pussy.

"Remember me, Bee?

Her finger was working it's way in and out of Beyonce's freshly shaven pussy slowly, pressing a little bit harder with every entry.

"You will be mine again Bee, and the things I am going to do with that body of yours, oh, I cannot wait! Be seeing you soon bitch." And with that Jennifer removed her slick finger from Beyonce's pussy, smelled it then wiped it in Beyonce's hair and confidently went to place her bid for her most wanted slave, someone would have to pay well over the odds to stop Jennifer Lopez taking what she felt she deserved. The evening continued like that with various Mistresses approaching the tiring Beyonce and inspecting her, Mistresses like Elizabeth Hurley and Lucy Liu and even former sub turned Domme Halle Berry took their chances looking at and bidding on this celebrity slave until by nine all the bids had been received.

*

Exactly twenty eight days earlier in her Colombian Hacienda Mistress Shakira had just finished explaining to Beyonce that she was giving up being a Dominatrix and that all her slaves were to be granted their freedom.

"You see Beyonce I have had enough of these power games, I want a break, I don't believe I can give you and my other slaves what they deserve in terms of instruction and correction."

It was a stunning announcement to Beyonce , she had so enjoyed her treatment at the hands of her blonde Mistress. In truth it was to be the first step Shakira would make on a long road that would see her as one of the most willingly submissive sluts on the celebrity circuit but neither women knew it at the time.

"But what will happen to me Mistress?"

"I am no longer your Mistress Bee, and you are free to do with yourself whatever you wish. Follow your heart. Maybe you want to escape this BDSM lifestyle completely or maybe you want to go with another Mistress but as far as I am concerned you are free to leave. So what you will."

*=2 0

As Madonna read the instructions again it finally began to sink in to her what a submissive Beyonce must be. She had no Mistress to auction her off, she was in actual fact auctioning herself off. She did not have to do it in such a public and humiliating fashion, she could have chosen anyone herself. More so this way held far more risk as Beyonce could easily end up serving a Mistress she did not like or want to be associated with. It was actually quite breathtaking that Beyonce was giving up her own free will in such a fashion. But only Madonna would know that, well her and Beyonce.

Madonna cleared her throat and brought the busy, noisy hall to a standstill.

"Ladies we have a clear winner in the Slave Auction. That winner is ... Mistress Rihanna!"

There was an audible gasp at the announcement. Many of the Dommes were not even aware that the 20 year old Barbadian was a member of the club and allied to the fact Beyonce had made no secret of the fact (in the real world) that she did not rate Rihanna as a singer this was the most shocking of announcements. In the surprised throng Jennifer Lopez seethed, she had been so sure of success, she turned to her slave Whitney Houston and the look in her eye did not auger well for the slave.

Then the young Mistress made her way onto the stage to collect her new submissive. Rihanna cut quite the figure as she moved confidently through the others. Her slim, svelte, toned body enclosed in black, tight hotpants and a leather jacket. She was chewing gum and not acting anything like one of the other celebrity Dominatrix's more like a cocky, arrogant teenager. She made her way up the walkway and stood in front of Beyonce, chewing nonchalantly and sweeping her flicked fringe from her eyes. She stared intensely at her new property, boring holes into Beyonce with her fierce dark eyes. Then she deliberately spat the gum in Beyonce's face and smiled as Beyonce flinched from it and winced as the gum became entangled in the ends of Beyonce's beautiful hair.

"Well, well cunt. Looks like you got a new Mama and this Mama thinks you need a severe attitude adjustment, we gonna have some real fun bitch!"

Rihanna was more than happy to show here complete and utter disdain for her newly purchased slave and drew her head and to get full force on a spit right into the middle of Beyonce's face and she smiled as Beyonce had to stand there as the saliva very slowly slid down her face. Some of the other Mistresses were not happy at that kind of behaviour in the Club but needn't have worried as Rihanna wasn't going to be staying long that night. From inside her coat she produced an old, battered, leather dog collar -- and it actually was a dog collar, Rihanna had taken it off her pet dog only hours ago, the smell of animal still strong on it.

"On your knees bitch! I'll collar you like the slave you are."

Beyonce dropped to her knees before Rihanna submissively and bent her head forward a little to allow the young pop star to wrap the leather collar around Beyonce's thin neck and buckle it. Rihanna was not gentle, pulling the buckle tighter than Beyonce would have wanted but that was Rihanna's intention. She literally had to tug Beyonce's long, gorgeous hair from under the tight collar, chewing gum and all.

"God! This fucking mane will have to go, that's for fucking sure! We'll give you a sexy short cut like mine not that old, out of date style!"

The words stung Beyonce she had always been praised for her hair and had even made shampoo commercials, she was especially proud of her mane and hardly allowed anyone to change it. But she had been taken by a new Mistress now and the choice was no longer going to be hers anymore. Rihanna posed with hand defiantly on hip and sneered at both Beyonce on her knees beside her and the crowd of celebrities before tugging the leash that was attached to the collar and jerking Beyonce after her as she strode off.

"Come on bitch, keep up, we're going to hit the streets for a little fun Mistress Rihanna style!"

* Young Mistress Rihanna walked Beyonce out of the D Club like a dog, on all fours, past all the jealous other Mistresses and out to the secluded entrance, once there her limo drew up instantly and her driver opened the boot for her. Rihanna jerked Beyonce to her feet by the leash and pointed to the black void in the car boor.

"Get in there slave!"

Beyonce stared at the dark car interior in some concern. She was not used to dealing with Dommes who evidently held such personal dislike for her and being a good sub to her new Mistress was going to be a real challenge, but Beyonce was a good sub and was extremely obedient. All her previous Mistresses, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira had been obeyed and served to the best of her ability and she had loved it so she vowed to herself not to balk at Rihanna's demands. So she carefully clambered into the large boot and shivered as it was banged shut behind her locking her in total darkness.

In that complete blackout Beyonce tried to fend off her rising panic, she was a little claustrophobic and worried she might struggle for breath, especially with this old leather collar around her neck. She tried to concentrate on the noises outside the car, but they were well muffled and she could just make out some low voices and then a door banging in front of her. The just as she was about to panic even more a grill in the boot opened and through a wire mesh she could see into the back seat of the limousine and was looking up at grinning Rihanna. She slid the wire across and Beyonce could have, if she had been allowed crawled into the back seat as it was all Rihanna told her to do was stick her head past the level of the where the wire had been. Once it was in position Rihanna slid two small wooden doors, with half circles cut into them together so that they trapped Beyonce's neck in it and only her head was visible at the footwell of the car, Rihanna's feet facing Beyonce's inert face. Rihanna locked the wooden shutters in place and Beyonce's head was completely stuck in position.

Rihanna had taken off her leather boots and now it was her brown feet that were right up against Beyonce's face, deliberately as it was to become obvious. Her feet were quite sweaty having been stuck inside tight leather boots for the last couple of hours but it wasn't as if Beyonce could do anything to move.

"Your duties as my slave tonight bitch are going to start with you giving me a foot massage using your mouth. I will place each of my toes in your mouth and I demand that each is properly licked, sucked and cleaned before you move to the next one. Now get going you had better be finished by the time we reach our destination!"

Foot worship had never really been Beyonce's thing, nor, fortunately for her, a big thing for her previous Dommes, so this was not a task that she was relishing doing at all, but she already had the impression that she did not want to get on the wrong side of Rihanna, she seemed to volatile to cross or disobey. So Beyonce wriggled in her hole and opened her mouth and took Rihanna's big toe into her mouth and began to suck on it submissively. Rihanna' paid her foot slave no attention at all as she had each of her ten toes taken into Beyonce's mouth and thoroughly cleaned by her tongue. When the last one was done Beyonce was glad of finally not having a stinking, sweaty toe in her mouth, a thought that did not last long as finally Rihanna looked down and decided to see how much of her actual right foot she could ram into her rival's mouth and it was a surprisingly large proportion.

Beyonce wanted to gag, all five of her Mistresses toes were in her mouth, pressing her lips back and pushing deeper and deeper but before she did gag Rihanna removed her foot and addressed her.

"Good. Now you can lick the soles and get them nice and clean too."

Wit this order she held her sole up on Beyonce's face, her nose between those newly licked toes and pressed her foot against Beyonce's lips. Rihanna was toying with her new slave, alternately squeezing Beyonce's nose shut with her toes while she had to lick her sole, it was fun to her to see her slave debase herself like that -- who could have been so stupid to give up a slave like this? She was just too much fun to torment. All too quickly they reached their destination.

*

It was like any run down alleyway in the city, there would be hundreds like it, the street lights barely working, trash dumped everywhere, graffiti daubed liberally on the walls and a general sense of unease/ it was somewhere you shouldn't linger. At the furthest end of the alley was a tall chicken wire fence and it was here Mistress Rihanna would take her new slave for her first course in obedience and bondage and punishment.

The car drew to a halt at the entrance to the alley, Rihanna had paid well for this block to be 'safe' so she had no worries about taking her foot from Beyonce's face, pulling on her heeled boots and opening the door. She looked down at her salves tired face.

"Think I might go an walk a bout a bit, then get you to do the same cleaning job on my boots!"

With that threat Rihanna got out of the car and for good measure opened the boot up on her way past so that Beyonce's beautiful, bootylicious chocolate butt was sticking up out of the car in the cold night air -- she wasn't to know the area was closed off for the next few hours.

Rihanna stood at the entrance to the alley and saw the van across the road, her men were here all right, just as well or she'd have to bust some balls. After she had strutted over there (on the way searching for some dog shit to walk through and then maybe follow through on her threat to get Beyonce to lick it off!) she took off the leather belt she had around her mid riff, doubled it over in her hand and once she reached her car used it to slash down at Beyonce's exposed, unsuspecting backside. Her muffled scream and jerk was immensely satisfying for both girls.

That was more Beyonce Knowles scene, a good hard whipping, the surprise element only serving to make it more enjoyable to the singer, she was a pain slut and got off on it, maybe this young Mistress could be good after all. Another hard lash with the belt confirmed that then another and another until Rihanna had lost control and was swinging the belt wildly and lashing Beyonce's ass with abandon. Somehow she stopped herself, she didn't want to wear her slave out this quickly, still it was interesting to see how the dumb bitch absorbed all those blows, all those years as a sub obviously made her immune to a lot of punishment, it would be fun to see if she could withstand what Rihanna had planned for that evening.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers
12