Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 10

Story Info
The Decision and Debutantes.
4.6k words
4.43
50.4k
7

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,467 Followers

The five judges had retired to a private room to decide Beyonce's fate. Would it be her former band mate Kelly Rowland who promised a year of pain? Or would it be the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls who intended to make Beyonce her own (and everyone else's) toilet slave? Or could it be Solange, Beyonce's little sister who had a year of cock and cum lined up for her older sibling. In truth the five judges had already made their decision and were at that moment having some sexy fun in that private room.

Lil Kim, Victoria Beckham, Tyra Banks, Halle Berry and Janet Jackson were the women charged with the task of deciding Beyonce's future but at that point they were relaxing as only Dommes know how to with some particularly submissive slaves.

Kim had two of the police officer that had arrested her at her mercy. After she had done her time in jail she made it her job to find all the men and women that had cost her her liberty and take revenge. These two moustachioed white cops were just the latest to fall to her.

Right now she had them positioned in a 69 position sucking on each others cock while the tiny black rapper was positioning herself on her knees by the asshole of the one she particularly hated with an enormous strap on dildo in hand ready to rape his asshole.

Victoria Beckham meanwhile had paid good money to Rebecca Loos (the woman who claimed to have slept with her husband in Spain) to become her slave and was right then enjoying whipping the bitches ass with a riding crop. Later she had a strap on of her own for the bitch. Halle and Tyra were busy with one of Halle's cheating ex's they had the electrodes and crocodile clips out and were intent on some pretty extreme nipple and ball shocking fun. And watching them all on her throne was Janet Jackson, she was naked and playing with her boobs as her bitch Kelis knelt between her thighs and ate her out. Janet was the power in this room, the other four judges would go with her decision, everyone knew that. She just had to decide if she wanted Beyonce beaten up, used as a toilet or to become a cum dump. A hard choice I'm sure you'd agree.

In the main hall of the club Beyonce is ensconced in a small metal cage and is naked and hanging from a chain in the ceiling. She is a good twenty feet overhead and can do nothing but wait to see which of the three Dommes below her will become her new Mistress. The thought of fully submitting to any one of them sends a thrill through her though it is mixed with a fair degree of fear too. But this is why she lives this life now, the thrill and excitement of being totally out of control of herself and in the hands of some cruel, sadistic, kinky bitch. She looks down as her three prospective new Mistresses bicker amongst themselves. Their nerves somewhat shot by this indeterminate wait up on the stage. They started by claiming how each was going to win and have moved onto making side bets based on who is going to emerge victorious.

"So we are agreed then? When I win this vote I will give the pair of you 100 lashes with my riding crop. If by some chance Nicole is chosen then she will get to piss over Solange and myself and if 'little sis' gets the vote then she will give Nicole and myself a double headed dildo and we will have to fuck each other to orgasm on the stage. Agreed?"

They all nodded. The fact they were surrounded by a decent sized crowd of their contemporaries meant that they would have to honour the bet. Which meant by the end of the evening one of them would be extremely happy with their night and the other two would have a dose of humiliation to go along with their disappointment at losing out on their bet. So they stand under the cage and are extremely uncomfortable, all four women now awaiting their fate.

Elsewhere in the Club that evening there are plenty of other things occurring. One of the most interesting is near the entrance where Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is trying, not altogether successfully to gain full entrance. She is not a popular woman here, a lot of the main players in the Club view her as a pretender and not really worthy of either her membership or her general fame. Still it's her snotty, 'better than everybody else' attitude that really rankles the most. There's no denying she is a good looking woman, if a little plastic and false for most peoples tastes.

Fergie had been at the Club a couple of times previously but both times as a guest of Jennifer Lopez. The same Jennifer Lopez who had fallen from one of the most powerful Dommes in the Club to little more than the Club doormat. In fact right then Madonna was buggering her senseless with a large strap on while Shakira waited for her shot. So with no sponsor to get her in the Club Fergie had turned up tonight and was demanding entry and membership as a Domme - and not going about it in the right way.

With Janet Jackson busy 'deliberating' on Beyonce's future it fell to new Club secretary Alicia Keys to deal with Fergie, a task she was looking forward to.

"Look, you are not a member here and in the absence of any member willing to sponsor you and let you in I cannot let you enter this evening. Now if you could just leave without too much fuss, I'm sure you could apply for Membership if you are so desperate to be in here."

The smirk on Alicia's face made it clear that Fergie's next application would go the same way as all the others. But Alicia had hit on the perfect word when saying 'desperate' because Fergie wanted into the Club more than anything else. This was the place to be, it was the talk of the celebrity world and everybody who was anybody was in here. But not Fergie. She dropped the snotty attitude for the moment and put her hands together in a praying like gesture to appeal one last time to Alicia.

"Please! Can't you sponsor me tonight? I'll do anything you want, please?"

Alicia was on the verge of taking great pleasure in telling the singer to 'fuck off' but something made her stop, watching Fergie tilt her head and try to smile winningly made Alicia come over all aggressive and she had a sudden, overwhelming urge to punish this little bitch.

"Well I guess I could, but only if you do something for me first."

Fergie was desperate, she may have been a member of a very successful group but she knew that not being in this Club and having the right contacts had hampered her singles career and the sooner she dumped the three male jerks from her band for good the better as far as she was concerned.

"What do you want me to do? I'll do anything to become a full member, anything!"

"You'll do anything? You know Sarah, that's a dangerous thing to say around here. OK, you do what I tell you and sure I can make you a member here, even if some folks don't want you. First thing you can do it hop up on that podium over there and give everyone a real nice strip show, you get yourself naked while I go look for the 'Glamour boys'."

Fergie had no problems showing off her surgically enhanced figure, she was damned proud of it. So she skipped over to the indicated podium and started swaying and moving in time to the music that echoed through the Club. She was blissfully unaware of who the 'Glamour Boys' were. They were, in fact, the very antithesis of a male dance troupe. They were three very large, fat, obese subs that the Mistresses of the Club used when they particularly wanted to humiliate a slave. One was black, one Hispanic and one white, they had their names, Curly, Larry and Moe tattooed on their arms. Alicia found them in a far corner under the instruction of Kim Kardashian. They were stood, naked, around the head of a funnel that led directly into Lindsay Lohan's mouth. Lindsay had a reputation of being one of the most out of control, wildest subs in the Club and willing to do pretty much anything for anyone and enjoy it. As Alicia approached the Boys all started to simultaneously piss into the funnel and Lindsay started chugging it down to quite a crowd.

Alicia waited until this spectacle was finished. Lindsay was smiling having drunk an ungodly amount of piss, Kim was telling her to open her mouth and spitting into it and the three guys were at a loose end.

"I need you three for a show, come on!"

Alicia did not bother asking Kim if this was Ok she didn't need to worry about newbies like Kim Kardashian, in fact she despises the rich socialite. Leading the fatties back towards the podium she arrived in time to find Fergie flinging her small thong to the crowd and parading naked around the poll for the crowd's entertainment. The singer was a natural entertainer, for sure. Alicia took a second to appraise her, she had a good figure, fixed or not. Letting the smug bitch get more appreciation Alicia finally had enough and burst her bubble, jumping on stage next to her.

"Good show Fergie! Now I am a woman of my word, if you put on the second part of the show then I personally will guarantee you membership, OK?"

The naked, sweating Black Eyed peas singer nodded, this was what she wanted.

"Excellent, Fergie, these three gentlemen are "The Glamour Boys" and all you have to do to get that membership is to go airtight with them."

Fergie looked perplexed, though Alicia found it difficult to believe a slut like this would not know what that meant, still she would enjoy the look on her face as she spelled it out to her.

"That means, girlfriend, the boys come on up here and join your show and you find a way to get all three of their cocks in your ass, cunt and mouth simultaneously all for the enjoyment of this crowd you've created. Then they cum in you. You do that and I'll sponsor you myself."

Alicia smirked at Fergie as she said this, she was obviously considering storming away and who could blame her these three men were hideously obese creatures. But there was desire in her eyes too, she really wanted this. It was a win/win scenario for Alicia who did so enjoy humiliating her fellow celebs. Fergie started to protest but knew that was hopeless within seconds, clearly she was being tested and she had seconds to decide precisely how badly she wanted to join the Club. With a defiant nod to Alicia she said.

"Ok, I'll do it, come on boys lets get started!" and with a cheer from the crowd Fergie grabbed the first guys wrist and led him up next to her. Alicia smiled to herself and withdrew.

It took some time to arrange. And once they were all in Fergie had put her body through countless contortions and angles. In fact once she had three fat boy dicks in her the crowd could barely see the sexy singer. The first guy, the white had ended up laid on his back , his dick buried up to his balls in Fergie's pussy as she lay on him, his man boobs as big as her own tits. The Hispanic then was on his knees behind her and forced his dick past those balls and into Sarah's tight asshole, he leaned forward to hide even more of her from sight. The black Glamour Boy got her mouth, on his knees his huge cock speared her large mouth and he grabbed her ears to control the face fucking. It was quite the sight and had gathered a huge crowd by then. There were times when Fergie was barely visible in amongst the blubber and when, some ten minutes later they finally disengaged she was a mess, her hair sweaty and tousled, her face flushed and her orifices leaking cum everywhere. But she had done it and however horrible and degrading that experience had been she was buoyed by that knowledge.

She stumbled towards Alicia.

"Well you did it and I, Mistress Alicia Keys am a woman of my word so you will be able to join the Club, here put this collar on and get on your knees any bitch of mine has learn quickly!"

Alicia handed over a metal collar, her 'deal' had indeed been to do that act to join the Club but she hadn't mentioned that it was joining as one of her slaves! As Fergie fumes and decided where to accept at least that or storm off lets move to another area of the packed Club.

Fergie is not the only newcomer to the Club on that evening. In a far corner is a British triplet of babes. They are in the midst of starting up a similar style Club in London for British based Dommes and Subs (see an upcoming series from the author, Cheryl In Chains, coming to all good Literotica's soon!). They are there with their sponsor for the night Rihanna and although officially they are there to observe they'll be seeing action sooner than they thought.

Let's introduce them. First up is Cheryl Cole. Pop singer both singly and with the girl band, Girls Aloud. Cheryl has become Britain's darling on TV talent show "The X Factor" and was just recently voted FHM UK magazines Sexiest Female in The World for a second straight year, edging out Megan Fucking Fox. Ironically enough with Cheryl are two singers that got their break through that self same TV show, Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke.

There had been a move to start up a similar style Club based in London for a while now and all three visitors will be important members when it opens it's doors later this year.

Cheryl was the Domme and the other two her subs but something about Cheryl just didn't ring true to Rihanna. Sure she looked the part, her normally beautifully coiffured dark brown hair pulled back severely on her head and into a long, slinky ponytail. A black leather studded bra top with a mesh top over it and leather shorts with ankle boots finishing her all black look. Even her make up was dark and gothic and meant to be intimidating but looking at her Rihanna could tell she was trying too hard to look the part but not backing it up with actions. The two junior singers were naked, collared and on their knees but already they had refused to do a couple of things that Cheryl had told them to. If that had been Rihanna she would have beaten the living hell out of any sub that dared to defy her. Alexandra particularly seemed to be a troublesome little bitch so Rihanna decided to get a little more personally involved.

"Mistress Cheryl I am going to take Alexandra off your hands for a little while, maybe I can give her a little attitude adjustment."

Cheryl just nodded and smiled easily. Even that was one more fail against her, no real Mistress would allow another Mistress to take one of their slaves without at least asking. As Rihanna jerked at Alexandra's leash and dragged her off the busty black English singer suddenly became a lot more obedient, realising she was in the presence of a far harsher Mistress now. They disappeared into a private side room and Rihanna showed Alexandra how things were going to be.

When they returned Cheryl was stood over Leona while she sucked her heels. Alexandra emerged from the room looking suitably chastened. Rihanna grabbed Leona by her hair and pulled her head up.

"You two bitches clear off for a moment and eat each others cunts, I need to speak to your Mistress."

There was no mistaking Rihanna's dominance and Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke skulked away to a darkened corner to take up a 69 position and lick each others wet cunts. Cheryl just stood there and let Rihanna take full control. It was to prove a pivotal point in Cheryl Cole's future.

"Look Cheryl (the Mistress now gone) having trashed that little bitch I have to say I think you could do with a bit more guidance in the art of Domming, Have you done much in the past?"

Cheryl stuttered her reply nervously.

"Well, I've taken the other girls in Girls Aloud, well not Sarah because she wanted to do me. And not Kimberley. But the others I tied up and spanked. And Dannii Minogue, Simon Cowell let me dominate her to get me to join The X Factor, so this isn't my first time you know. I just think its my role in life, bossing people around. Plus I look so good in these types of outfit."

Talk about a red rag to a bull, Cheryl's reasoning for being a Domme was almost enough to make Rihanna slap the shit out of her right there and then but she kept her cool and continued with her plan.

"Yeah but in dealing with Alexandra I have to say I think I could show you a bit about treating your slaves even harder, getting even more obedience from them, you know?"

Cheryl's face lit up.

"Oh wow! Could you? Yeah, that would be great!"

Rihanna was a cunning, clever, sly bitch. She could see Cheryl was not as forceful as a Domme should be and she could also see that Cheryl was a sexy white girl, the kind she so enjoyed fucking with.

"Yeah babe, tell you what let me demonstrate on you, you act like my sub for a little while and I'll show you some of my best moves!"

God, Cheryl Cole was so fucking naïve and gullible. Her pretty little head nodded her agreement and with five minutes she was stripped butt naked and was beautifully tied up. It was a work of art. Cheryl was bent over a thin wooden horse, her arms were wrapped together in a leather sheath before being rope tied at the wrists with the rope hauled tightly straight up to a hook in the ceiling. Her legs were spread with the ankles tied to the legs of the wooden apparatus. A thick collar was around her neck and a rope passed through the ring at the back of Cheryl's neck and pulled back and tied to a hook on the wall behind her forced her head up. Finally nipple clamps had been attached to her nipples then joined by a chain which had a weight on it to drag her pert boobs down. She was helpless and splendid. And only now, when Rihanna spoke, did the thick English slut realise that her American colleague was perhaps not so altruistic in her intentions.

"You dumb English cunt! Did you really think a pathetic bitch like you could ever be a Domme? No fucking way, you're just too wet and sappy! You are a fucking submissive and anyone can see that. And now I'm going to fucking show you that."

The tone and venom in Rihanna's voice kind of indicated that she was entirely serious and this was no 'act' to show Cheryl how she should be. Cheryl was scared and made to voice her concerns but before she could utter a word a dildo gag was pushed into her mouth and neatly tied behind her head. The gag stretched right to the back of Cheryl's throat, it was uncomfortable and embarrassing. Now her only means of appealing to Rihanna to stop this was her big, wide eyes. But as she looked up and saw the hardness in the black girls face she knew two things - one that Rihanna was correct, she wasn't cut out to be a real Domme, just a pretend one, this was her real role here as a helpless submissive. And two, that Rihanna was not going to go easy on her.

As Cheryl hung there Rihanna used a variety of instruments on her, floggers, whips, canes all to Cheryl Cole's perfect little bottom until it was bright red. Rihanna even slipped her fingers between Cheryl's thighs and they came away visibly glistening.

"See I told you bitch, this is what you are, a piece of shit subby and don't you ever forget it! Now lets get someone else in their proper role shall we? Alexandra, where are you? Get you nigger ass over here bitch!"

The Alexandra Burke that emerged was much different from the one Cheryl had led into the Club earlier. Gone was her submissive demeanour, gone was her collar, to be replaced with nothing but her beautiful black skin and a giant, black strap on dildo. She made an impressive sight and the grin on her face told it's own story - she loved this role. Rihanna nodded her approval at this transformation and pointed at Cheryl.

"Take her. Fuck the bitch like the subby slut she is. Show her that you are in charge now and from now on!"

Alexandra was transformed, she strutted confidently in behind Cheryl, right between her sexy thighs and easily thrust her plastic fake cock into Cheryl Cole's waiting, wet pussy. She shoved herself deep into the singers pussy and started fuck her confidently. Watching on astonished is Leona Lewis, who came here with these two and Alexandra is clearly becoming the Domme here while Cheryl was being transformed into a willing submissive slut before everyone's eyes.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,467 Followers
12