Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 04

Story Info
Howard gets married & everyone gets Bernadette and more.
23.7k words
4.44
144.4k
52
7

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

This episode isn't so much a gang bang, but more like some one on one sex along with a lot group sex.

For those of you who do not watch Big Bang on a regular basis, Special Agent Angela Page was played by Eliza Dushka.

*

Howard was seated at the university cafeteria eating lunch with Sheldon, Leonard and Raj. He broke into the conversation; "Listen guys, I just wanted to let you know that the sex yesterday in your apartment was like none I have ever experienced before."

Sheldon broke in; "How do you think I feel Howard, before last week-end I never experienced sex at all!"

Leonard laughed; "I'll tell you Sheldon you sure made up for lost time. Tell us Sheldon, was it a one-time deal, or are you now hooked like the rest of us poor suckers and hooked on pussy and fucking?"

Sheldon shook his head; "Oh no Leonard, I'm a scientist and can't be involved in all that touching and exchange of body fluids on a regular basis.........BAZINGA! WHEN CAN WE DO IT AGAIN!!!?"

Leonard looked at the group; "I think we created a monster, so tell us Howard, what were you going to say before Sheldon broke in?"

"I didn't break-in, he just wasn't interesting any longer, but I guess I'll struggle and listen to his tripe!"

Howard sat forward in his chair; "Well after we went back to my place, Bernadette and I decided to move up the wedding, she's out now with Penny and Amy getting fir for her wedding gown!"

Leonard and Raj looked interested, but Sheldon looked disinterested as always. Raj broke in; "So when is the wedding Howard and who's your best man?"

"The wedding is a month from last Saturday and I was going to ask you to be my best man."

"Oh thank you Howard, I'll throw you the best bachelor party ever and maybe I'll meet a woman there to hook-up with."

Leonard looked at Raj, "You don't find women at bachelor parties, they are there for the money and not for your personality. Anyways you can't even talk to women unless you're half in the bag. Raj you remind me of a story of a man who walks into a woman's correctional institution with a sack a paperwork that allows the women inmates to go free" Raj stood up and shook his head at Leonard; "So what you are saying I couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a handful of pardons."

"Hey Raj I'm just calling it as I see it."

Just then Howard's cell phone rang, he looked at it; "It's NASA....Hello Wolowitz here, uh ha, yes, yes, okay!" He hung up; "They just moved up my flight to the space station to two weeks from today, I'll have to postpone the wedding. They also said before I can go the FBI will be doing a security check on me, just a formality."

He looked at Sheldon; "He said the FBI will be interviewing my friends and associates. Please Sheldon don't fuck this up for me, please!"

"Howard how would I do that?"

"Just by being yourself!"

Just then Leonard's cell rang; "Hello, uh ha, yes, okay this evening at eight will be fine, thank you Special Agent Page!"

He looked at Howard and just then Raj's cell went off; "Hello, ah, ah, ah!" He handed Leonard the phone; "Hello, yes Special Agent Page, this is Rajesh Koothrappali's cell phone, but you see he can't speak to woman, it's a mental problem unless he had alcohol in his system.....Hold on I'll check. Can you speak with her tomorrow morning here in your office?"

Raj nodded; "Alright Special Agent Page tomorrow morning at ten will be fine. I'll make sure he has a swig of Nyquil before you get here, alright, goodbye!"

"Raj, what the hell?"

"Sorry Howard, what was I to do, I froze. Like Leonard said, I'll be okay tomorrow after a bit of Nyquil!"

"Don't fuck this up for me Raj or the best man is off the table, just not too much Nyquil, okay?"

Just then Sheldon's cell rang; "Hello, yes this is Sheldon Cooper, yes I understand, I was told not to blow it for him..... Oh I know a lot about Howard!"

Leonard shook his fist at him; "Listen Special Agent Page, how about you interviewing me at the same time you interview Leonard Hofstadter, we live together........ NO Special Agent Page, we live together, but don't live together, I'll explain to you at eight tonight!"

Howard looked at Sheldon; "I'm not going to the space station! There is no way Sheldon can talk to the FBI without fucking it up for me!"

Leonard spoke up; Listen Howard, luckily she'll be interviewing us together and I'll make sure he doesn't stick his foot in his mouth!"

"Hey I resent that Leonard; I can keep secrets!" Just then his face began to twitch!"

Howard shook his head; "I'm toast!"

Leonard's cell rang; "Hello, well hello Lesley.... Yes I know about Agent Page, uh ha, yes, yes, uh ha. Oh Lesley you wouldn't do that would you. Okay I'll tell him, bye!"

Leonard turned to Howard; "You're right Howard, you're not going to the space station!"

Howard's jaw dropped; "What, why not!"

"That was Lesley Winkle and she told me she was meeting tomorrow afternoon with Agent Page from the FBI. She said she's going to tell the agent about you and the Mars rover. How did she find out?"

"Well after sex, it sort of came up, a little pillow talk so to say!"

"See Howard, you're bragging after sex has come to bite you in the ass!"

"Well what was I to do, I was sort of inadequate in bed and had to charm her with my accomplishments!"

Sheldon scoffed; "And you thought telling Lesley Winkle about the Mars Rover would change that!"

"Don't bust my chops Sheldon! What can I do Leonard?"

"Well she heard about your operation and if you go over to her place tonight and impress her, she may be swayed to keep her mouth shut, if you know what I mean."

"Leonard, I can't do that, I'm engaged to marry Bernadette, what am I supposed to do?"

"Well Howard, once again your bragging has gotten you into trouble. As for Lesley, you didn't seem to mind fucking the shit out of Missy yesterday."

Oh I don't know Leonard, what do I do?"

"Let me try and describe your situation using Physics Howard. What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis?"

Howard had a befuddled look on his face; "Screwed?"

"There you go!"

Sheldon scoffed; "Bazinga Howard, that was a good one Leonard!"

Howard stood up; "I guess I'll be at Lesley's place tonight, just make sure Sheldon doesn't blow it tonight with the FBI agent."

Howard stood outside Lesley Winkle's apartment, he knocked on her door and she opened it looking better than she ever did before.

Her dark auburn hair was curled and hung loosely around her shoulders. She was wearing a simple white blouse, opened to her pert breasts and below that was wearing a full black skirt. For the first time that Howard could remember she was wearing make-up and she looked very alluring.

"Come in Howard, we can't do it out in the hall with the door open!"

"Listen Lesley, you have me over a barrel here, so let's just do it!"

"Whoo cowboy, slow down! Come on in and have a drink."

Howard took a deep breath and settled down. Taking the drink from her they sat and talked for about a quarter of an hour and the tension slowly disappeared.

Lesley put her drink down and taking Howard's drink put it down besides hers. She leaned forward and swept the bangs on his forehead and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

As if a dam broke Howard was all over Lesley. Their tongues dueled from one mouth into the other.

Lesley breathing heavily broke the kiss and standing up took him by the hand and pulled him to his feet. She led him to her bedroom where the lights were low and twenty to thirty candles flickered about the room.

She did her best to look sexy and to the nerd Howard she was, but to the average male she was laughable. Sprawled out on the bed on her back, she slowly drew up one leg. Her full skirt fell away and Howard's eyes bugged out noticing Leslie wasn't wearing panties, he also noted she had shaved every strand of hair from her pussy.

Howard knelt on the bed and slowly removed his short and turtleneck dickey.

Lesley rose up and ran her fingers through his sparsely hair covered chest. Her hands drifted downward and popping open his pants, drew down the zipper and tugging at his pants, they puddled around his knees.

Howard quickly kicked them away and pulled off his shorts and they joined his pants on the floor. Naked except for his socks he flopped down on the bed beside Lesley. Placing his hands behind his head he looked over at Lesley. "Okay Winkle, strip and let's get this underway."

Still kneeing, she hovered over Howard, she eyes locked on his large cock. Her hands moved to her blouse and began to unbutton it. Licking her lips she wet them and bit her lower lip. As her blouse came open she shrugged her shoulders and the blouse fell to the bed she reached back and popped open her scant bra fell to the bed and she smiled when she saw Howard's cock come to life and began to grow.

Her hands went to her small, but firm tits and squeezing them tweaked her nipples and let out a tiny moan. "I know they are nowhere as large as Bernadette's titties, but they are very, very sensitive and if I remember correctly Howard, you used to love sucking on them. Would you like to suck on them and watch my pussy get wetter and wetter?"

All Howard could do was nod. His hand began to stroke his new large cock as he looked on.

Lesley reached back and unzipped her skirt and it fell off her slim hips and fell to the bed. She kicked it aside and slid over to Howard. She placed her hands on his knees and spread his legs wider. Lowering her head, her soft auburn curls drifted over his legs and made him jump. Her lips came in contact with his skinny thighs and placing wet, noisy sounds on them, slid higher and higher until her forehead bumped into his wet cockhead.

She continued to plant tiny kisses on his legs. Lesley made sure to swipe her forehead and then her cheek against his cock. Turning her head slightly her lips came in contact with his cock. Parting her lips her tongue slipped out and rolled it around and around and around the thick red head. Opening her mouth further she closed her lips around the head and leaning forward slipped three or four inches of his completely stiff cock into her hot, wet mouth.

Howard let out a groan and arching his hips sent even more of his cock into her mouth. His hands came up and he slid his fingers though her silky curls.

She smiled up at him, her mouth stuffed with cock. Her hands came up and gripping his cock started stroking his cock in rhythm with her mouth bobbing up and down.

Lesley concentrated on sucking Howard's new huge cock. She bobbed up and down and she produced a large amount of saliva. With her hand pumping up and down, she had her saliva flying all around covering his cock, balls and thighs. She slurped wildly and pulling his cock from her mouth she swiped it all over her cheeks, chin and forehead.

She pumped it up and down and letting go she rolled off of Howard and onto her back. Raising her arms she beckoned him to mount her; "Come on Howard, time to stuff my tight pussy with some big cock. I bet you find that funny hearing about your BIG cock."

She was about to continue speaking but was cutoff when Howard slid into her extremely wet pussy with one swift thrust downward.

"Oh fuck Howard; you fill me like I've never been filled before. Leonard is nice and large, but nothing like this. Fuck me, fuck me good and hard, yes, yes, deeper oh yeah Howard fuck meeeeee!"

Howard was sweating as he drove as deep and as hard as he could. He felt Lesley's slim legs come up and wrap around his skinny frame. He dropped his mouth down to her sensitive tits and sucked on each nipple, driving her into orbit.

Her legs fell from his body as he drove into her harder and faster. Letting out a loud scream she shook and started cumming all over his new fat cock. He still hadn't cum and wanted her to cum some more.

With all of his strength he rolled over and Lesley was now above him.

She threw her hair back and placing her hands on his pasty white chest began to ride his cock. She too was sweating now and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled her tiny bedroom. She started to wiggle and sway as she drove up and down. She was losing it again and as she started cumming she felt Howard's hands grip her tiny ass and pull her hard against his invading cock. She came again violently and falling against him lay there planting tiny kisses all over his face and neck.

Howard rolled her off of him and rolling her back onto her stomach, gripped her hips and pulled her weak, sweat covered body to her knees. Slipped in behind her, he swept his cum coated cock up and down her weeping cuntlips. Wedging the head in, he pushed forward sinking balls deep into her with one swift push. Wrapping his arms around her, he cupped her sensitive tits in the palms of his hands. He held her up this way and played with her tits at the same time.

"Come on Lesley, you wanted me to fuck you, push back, fuck my cock and make me cum. You're not going to say anything about the Mars Rover to Agent Page are you?"

She groaned and pushed back against his invading cock.

"Come on Lesley, let me heard you!"

"Alright Howard, I won't say a thing about the Mars Rover, but please promise me you'll fuck me again with that gorgeous cock of yours!"

He smiled to himself and felt a brand new confidence course through his body. He drove faster and faster into her quaking body and as he felt her cum again, he lost it and started cumming in her pussy too.

She collapsed to the bed, gasping for breath as she felt the cock in her cum continue to pump his hot cum deep into her pussy.

After about a minute or so, Howard rolled off of Lesley, his semi-stiff cock slipped out and he fell to the bed beside her.

She slowly rose up on one elbow and leaning over him, her stiff nipple scraping against his arm smiled down at him; "I like the new Howard and I definitely want more of this!" She wrapped her fist around his slimy cock and pumping it up and down, another drop oozed out. She leaned down and licked it away.

She fell back to the bed totally exhausted and fucked out.

Howard slowly got out of bed and dressing looked at the cum oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy; 'I'll see you again Lesley, that is after I come down from the space station, if you get my drift."

She nodded; "I'll make you look like a god to the FBI agent, see you soon Howard!"

He nodded and left the apartment

Leonard and Sheldon were finishing dinner around the coffee table along with Rajesh.

Sheldon swallowed his Chinese food and looked at Leonard and Raj; "I hate the two of you! I was a scientist focused on my work and the two of you turned me into a sex crazed maniac. I can't stop thinking about pussy and having a woman suck on my cock!"

Leonard laughed; "We just led you to water, the ladies made you drink it. Please never say to anyone that I turned you into sex maniac, it makes us sound gay and we both know the woman you fucked last week-end turned you into an animal, not us!"

"Point taken, I guess if I told the FBI Special Agent that it would put a bad light on Howard, right?"

"That's right Sheldon!"

Just then there was a knock on the door. Leonard went and opened the door and his jaw dropped. Standing before him was a gorgeous petite FBI agent. She was wearing a black skirt suit with a powder blue tailored dress shirt under the jacket.

Leonard welcomed her in; "Hello, I'm Leonard Hofstadter, please come in and have a seat. Sitting next to you is Dr. Sheldon Cooper and over there in the kitchen getting a beer is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali. Like I told you over the phone he has to have alcohol in his system to be able to talk to women.

She nodded and as she sat down her tight skirt slid halfway up her trim, slim thighs. All six eyes were drawn to her sexy legs and she smiled when she noticed what they were staring at. "I had the impression I would be interviewing each of you separately. I guess knowing you are all friends of Howard Wolowitz it shouldn't matter. I presume you've all talked about the interview already, so I guess I'll begin."

"Dr. Koothrappali, is there anything in Mr. Wolowitz's past that you would consider a national security issue?"

"Please Special Agent Page. Call me Raj, all my friends do. I'd have to say I cannot think of anything that would call a security issue, he even loves puppies."

She smiled and turned towards Leonard and Sheldon, how about the two of you?"

Sheldon had a tough time tearing his eyes from her legs and he looked up into her dark brown eyes and tilting his head; "Before I say anything, could you please verify that you are a FBI agent?"

She reached down into her purse and pulled out her identification. When she did this her skirt rode up even higher and her blouse ballooned out giving Leonard and Sheldon an even better view of her firm breasts. She flashed him her badge and he nodded okay.

"Well Agent Page, may I say I've known Howard Wolowitz for over five years and I believe he's a loyal American."

Leonard spoke up; "I'd have to agree, I've never even heard Howard sat anything bad about the president and we all know what a fucking asshole he is!"

She shifted in her seat and clearing her throat looked at Leonard; "How did you say you spelled your last name? Sorry just kidding, how about Howard's personal life? Anything embarrassing that you've known he's done that may be able to use against him, you know to blackmail him to divulge secrets?"

All of a sudden all three of them looked uncomfortable and looking at one another they all mumbled; "No, nothing that we know of!"

She stopped and starred at the three of them and she knew they were hiding something. She tried to figure out who was the easiest to intimidate, she focused on Raj and in a quiet coaxing voice said; "Oh come on Raj, I know you're hiding something embarrassing and lying to a Federal Agent could be grounds to have your work visa revoked!"

His jaw dropped and looking as Leonard and Sheldon spoke up; "Sorry Howard, but I'm not going back to India, it's so crowded there and everyone wears the same clothes. Howard had a penile implant and enlargement!"

It was Agent Page's turn to have her jaw drop; 'HE HAD WHAT, WHY?"

Leonard broke in; "Well first of all it isn't a secret, we all know about it that is why we didn't bring it up. As for why, well it's a long story."

She smiled and sat back, her skirt riding up to nearly her ass now; her long wavy dark brown hair was draped across the stiff points poking against her blouse. She tossed the hair back over her shoulders; "I'm not in a hurry, please expound Leonard!"

"Well about a year ago we all went to a seminar and Bernadette, that's Howard's fiancée, went along with us, Penny our neighbor did too. While we were checking in, Bernadette met up with an old professor of hers, his name was Glenn. Well we found out that after her class was over she dated this professor and they were very, very intimate for well over a year. Bernadette let it slip out to Penny that Glenn was very, very large and the complete opposite of Howard. He felt inadequate and from there it only went downhill. He found out that Raj and I were large, not quite as large as Glenn and what really broke the camel's back was that Bernadette had sex last week-end here with Sheldon. He was already getting the operation and found out about Sheldon after he arrived here."

She licked her parched lips and looked over at Raj; "Well let me officially tell you all I'm off the clock. I was wondering if I could have one of those beers. All of a sudden I'm awfully thirsty and it sure seems to have gotten hotter in here."

Raj stood up; "Sure, ah what did you say your name was?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers