Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 13

Story Info
Their antics continue featuring Sheldon, Alex & Amy.
10.4k words
4.4
33.7k
26
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Alex got back from the east coast the night of the orgy with Glen, Bernadette and the others. She quietly snuck into Alice's room and whispered; "Alice are you awake?"

Penny groaned and turned and looked up at the nearly naked Alex. She arms were outstretched and Alex came into her arms. When she felt Penny's large breasts press against her smaller one's she stiffened; "Oh god, I'm sorry Penny, I thought you were Alice!"

Penny giggled; "Well, I'm not sorry and pulled her into the bed and rolling her over she was sandwiched between Penny and Leonard.

She moaned and let out a gasp when she felt the growing cock beside her. Her hand closed around it and she heard Leonard moan in his sleep. It began to grow even larger and stiffer as she stroked it up and down.

Leonard woke up when he felt a hot, wet mouth close around his cock and began to slide in and out; "Oh Penny, I love you and your mouth, but after tonight, I don't think I can perform." He heard two women giggle and then Penny giggled again; "It isn't me Leonard, I'm good, but I still haven't learned to suck cock and talk at the same time!"

Alex giggled and pulled her mouth off his cock; "Oh yeah Penny, that did it. Knowing it wasn't you; I could feel his cock jump and stiffen in my mouth!" She went back to sucking his cock and she groaned when she felt Penny slid between her slender thighs and began to lick at her tight lipped pussy. Again she pulled her mouth off his cock; "Oh fuck yeah Penny, lick it, lick it real good! I need to get fucked so badly! I had a horrible time at Princeton; all of those guys and girls think about are sucking liberal assholes and drinking their Kool-Aid! I'm so glad I'm back. Please Penny, if he can get it up, can you allow Leonard to fuck me!"

"Mmmmm, be my guest Alex, as long as I can get you off first. I'd love a nice slow fuck right now, but after this week-end all of my holes are sore and I couldn't take another cock right now, even if I wanted to!" Without waiting for a reply she was right back to sucking on Alex's tight, juicy pussy. She soon had her squirming and pulling at Penny's hair, trying to pull her into her hole. She arched her back and came all over Penny's mouth and active tongue.

Alex let out a loud grunt as she exploded all over Penny's tongue. She pulled her mouth off of Leonard's stiff, saliva covered cock and like a panther, she slid up his prone body and without giving him anytime to rest, she lowered her cum drenched pussy down on his stiff cock.

Leonard was tired, but perked up when he felt her tight juicy cunt clutch at his cock and slid all the way down his stiff shaft. He tried to speak, but when he opened his mouth, she filled it with her own tongue. She sucked greedily at his tongue and he was suddenly awake and ready to fuck and fuck good and hard.

Alex let out a shriek when Leonard suddenly rolled her over and with her on her back, he raised both of her slender thighs up over her head and pressing her knees against her shoulder, he had her pinned. He began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace and she was meowing constantly and they turned to moans and then to grunts as she raced faster and faster towards an incredible orgasm.

Leonard, still having her legs trapped above her, he leaned down and sucked one extremely firm and puckered nipple between his lips. He flicked it vigorously and nipped at it, that sent her over the top and she started cumming. He was getting his second wind, but when he felt a tongue and a pair of lips on his ass and balls he lost it. He let out a loud grunt and started pouring his creamy cum deep in Alex's cunt. He heard Penny giggling behind him, he was ambushed by her, but really didn't care, he was tired and needed some sleep.

After Alex came down from her second orgasm, she struggled out of the bed and stumbled down the hall to her bedroom.

Penny snuggled beside Leonard and the two of them fell fast asleep.

In the morning the three of them had coffee and a hot breakfast and Leonard told Alex about Alice moving in with Sheldon and Amy. She was going to miss Alice, but looked at the bright side, it meant less to share, just her and Penny could share Leonard, them and whoever else came to visit and that intrigued Alex. She was sad she wasn't invited to the week-end orgy, but Penny promised her to involve her in their next party.

Leonard and Alex drove in to the university together and Alex was extremely horny, especially after hearing Penny and Leonard tell her what transpired last week-end. She tried to get Leonard alone during the day, but his calendar was full and didn't have a break all day, not even for lunch.

Her mind drifted to the last get-together with Alice and Sheldon and she was getting extremely turned on thinking about his big cock. She suddenly remembered him going down to his spot in the basement for his fifteen minutes to unwind. She smiled all of a sudden and hurried out of her office and down in the elevator to the basement. Just then she spotted Sheldon heading into the tiny room and she followed and turning the knob she saw him playing hacky-sack and she started laughing; "Oh my god, Howard and Raj are going to pay me big bucks to let them know just what you really do down here every day!"

"NO, no you can't tell them that is a complete failure of breaking your trust. You just can't pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!"

She smiled wickedly at him; "I guess I could keep your secret!"

"Oh thank you Alex, I'll owe you!"

"Oh you will and I want you to pay up right now!"

"Welllllll okay I guess, what do you want?"

She slid up to him and slid her hands up and down his chest. Her hand dipped down to his pants and her tiny slim fingers closed around his thick, long cock. "Oh Sheldon, I'm so fucking horny, especially after hearing about their wild week-end they had while I was back east. I want you to fuck me, fuck me fast and hard. No mercy, no tenderness, just hard, deep and fast, but I need you to cum all over my face when you do cum!"

He looked down at her; "Okay Alex, I'll do it, but first strip and get on your knees and suck me and get me really, really hard!"

She didn't say a word; she just took a step backwards and reaching down grabbed the bottom of her pullover sweater and pulled it up and over her head. She shook her head and her gorgeous auburn hair tumbled down about her shoulders and down over her tits. She reached back and popped open her bra, shaking her shoulders she let it fall to the floor. She unzipped her pants and slipped them off; she kicked off her shoes and turning her back to him, slipped out of her panties. She turned and found Sheldon's pants on the floor and his jockey shorts around his ankles.

She smiled down at his cock and stepping forward, she reached down and inverting her palm, she stroked it up and down and planted a kiss on his lips.

Sheldon wound his fingers in her silky hair and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard and he groaned into her mouth when he felt her fisting his cock faster and faster. He applied pressure to her shoulders and she understood what he wanted.

She slipped to her knees and leaning forward, she whipped her tongue around and around the large, fat head of his cock. She opened her tiny mouth as wide as she could and she took about five or six inches into her mouth and into her throat. Both of her hands were still on his cock and it frustrated her. She was going to have to take lessons from Penny on how to really deep throat him. She reached down and felt her pussy, and it was extremely wet and she was more than ready to take him. She looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes; "Are you ready or do you want me to suck it some more, I'll do whatever you want Sheldon!"

He felt empowered and smiling down at her whispered out; "Suck my balls a little bit and stroke me a little bit."

She did just that and when she felt him urging her up, he led her over to the tiny table and planting her ass on the edge of the table, he stepped forward and lining his huge cock up with her tiny hole, he slid forward and they both watched his cock disappear inch by inch.

Her legs encircled his waist as he bottomed out. She bit her lower lip and her head bounced around like bobble head doll and her hair whipped around. She looked like a woman who loved to be fucked and Sheldon was doing his best to accommodate that.

He began pumping his cock in and out of her faster and faster. He slammed into her as hard as he could and when he was in all the way, he jerked his hips making sure she accepted every inch he had to give her. He lowered his head and took one of her extremely firm tits into his mouth and sucking hard, he felt her explode and start cumming all over his cock. He was getting close too and he pumped into her as fast as he could.

She was too weak to keep her legs up any longer and they flailed about as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for dear life. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she nearly passed out when she felt him scrapping her G-spot and then exploded deep in her cunt. Spurt after hot cream spurt filled her cunt and overflowed and ran down between her tight ass cheeks.

Sheldon slowly pulled his cock from her cunt and she heard a slurping sucking sound as he pulled from her full pussy.

She reached up and planted a hot kiss on his lips; "Thank you Sheldon, thank you for the incredible fuck and orgasm, your secret is safe with me!"

They both dressed and she slipped out and he followed a couple minutes later.

The remainder of the day went as planned and by the time it was ready to go home, both Alex and Leonard were itching to have a quiet meal and relax the rest of the night.

When they entered the penthouse Penny was pacing back and forth; "Where the hell have you been Leonard? Howard has been driving Bernadette crazy and even tried here several times from the space station, he's freaking out!"

"That's too bad Penny, whatever Bernadette sent to him was all her doing, we were ready to drop the payback, but she was so pissed about Howard and Stephanie she should have thought twice about sending that streaming video."

"Bernadette wants to come over and discuss what to do."

Leonard shook his head; "No, not tonight Penny, I'm just too tired and I have one hellava day tomorrow, maybe we can do it tomorrow or Wednesday night, but tonight is out!"

Penny stood up and hugged him; "There's my forceful man I've been so attracted to lately. Okay I'll call Bernadette and tell her not tonight. You let me know when you want her to come over and I'll set it up! She leaned in and kissed him tenderly; "I love you, my take control man of mine!"

Tuesday was busy from the time Leonard entered the university, but by lunch he was ahead of schedule and Alex buzzed him; "Dr. Hofstadter, a Mrs. Wolowitz is on the phone for you, she says it personal and very important."

"Okay Alex, please put her through."

"Hello?"

"Hi Leonard, you're a hard man to get a hold of or should I say a man who is hard and I'd like to get a hold of."

"My, my Bernie, you sure have come out of your shell. The old Bernadette I know would never talk like that."

"I'm sorry Leonard, I was just making light of the situation I'm going through right now with Howard."

"So what can I do for you Bernadette?"

"I was wondering if I could come over tonight after work. I've wanted to discuss with the two of you my dilemma with Howard. I'd also just like to have some company. With Howard up in space, I just want to get out of my apartment or I'll go stir crazy. I surely don't want to go visit's Howard's mother."

"Sure, why not, would you like dinner? I can order out or we can make dinner together."

"Why don't we make something, it might take my mind off my problems? One other thing Leonard, thank you, you're a real good friend."

"No problem Bernadette, how about five-thirty, it will give me time to shower and change?"

"Sounds good, see you then Leonard, bye."

Leonard and Alex left the university and Alex looked over at Leonard; "I'm heading over to Sheldon's and Amy's place, you want to come along?"

"No, sorry Alex, I just can't bring myself to walk into that apartment complex after what occurred in Penny's place. I can't anyways; we have Bernadette coming over for dinner tonight."

"Soooooo you have Bernadette coming over all alone huh?"

"What are you talking about, Penny will be there too."

"Just like a man, you never listen. Penny told us this morning she was going out on location up the coast for an audition."

"I told her not to go on any auditions without anyone accompanying her."

"Duh again, not listening, Alice was going with her. That is why I going over to Sheldon's place. I had a hellava afternoon with him and he invited me over to go for seconds, if you get my drift, something about role playing games!"

Leonard started laughing; "Your idea of role playing games and his idea are two different things. I sure hope you like video games."

"Oh no, I didn't think about that, well I guess it's too late now. So what are you going to do about being alone with Bernadette?"

"I don't have anything to worry about. Bernie and I have been good friends for years now. I don't have to be anything but myself and the same with Bernie."

They arrived back at the condo and each went their own way to shower and change. Leonard came out in a casual plaid shirt and jeans. He was in the kitchen preparing a huge salad when Alex came out of the bedroom; she had a large box tied up with a bow. She placed it on the counter and smiled at Leonard; "I think you got the role playing game all wrong Leonard. This box was on my bed when I got home. The note says not to open until I got to his place. I'm to go into his bedroom and change into it. Amy will be in her room changing and once we were changed, Amy will text Sheldon and he will come into the apartment and we're to take the role playing from there. I'm excited and nervous at the same time."

Leonard put down the salad knife and came over and hugged Alex; "Let me tell you Alex, you can be excited if you wish, you have no reason to be nervous. I've known Sheldon for over seven years and have never known him to do anything to be afraid of. Have fun and take pictures, I want to hear all about it when you get back."

Alex picked up the box with her outfit in it and was out the door. When she got down to the lobby, Bernadette was just coming through the door. The two of them hugged and Bernadette told her they had to spend some time together soon. She headed up to the penthouse, while Alex headed to Sheldon and Amy's place.

Bernadette knocked on the door and Leonard went over to answer it; "How did you get up here without buzzing?"

"I crossed paths with Alex in the lobby and she let me up, I hope that was oaky?"

"Sure, no problem I just wondered. Come on in and pour yourself a glass of wine. I thought we could have a light dinner. I grilled some chicken and I thought with that over a large salad would be just right, what do you think?"

"Sounds perfect Leonard, I really don't want anything heavy in my stomach if we're going to...you know!"

Leonard was already shaking his head; "No, no way Bernie! I'm not going down that unscripted spiral of meaningless sex. Penny got caught in that trap and look where it ended, in nothing but betrayal and deceit. You are without a doubt a very, very sexy and desirable woman Bernadette and I know you're hurting because of what Howard did. That doesn't give you the right to drag others, even though you're very tempting, into that trap where it doesn't end well for anyone. Now if Penny was here and we had a threesome, or another male for her and both her and I agreed to it, hell yes, I'd be all over you. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

She took a tentative step forward and stopped when Leonard retreated a couple of steps. She put her hand up; "Don't worry Leonard, I understand completely where you are coming from and I respect your feelings. I just wanted a loving, non-sexual hug from you, I really need one right now, would that be possible?"

He looked a little leery, but nodded his okay and outstretched his arms and Bernadette came rushing in, she was crying softly on his shoulder and she burrowed in even deeper into the nape of his neck when he raised his hands and slowly combed his fingers through her light golden, extremely sexy blonde locks. His other hand ran up and down her trim back and he pulled away slightly as he felt his excitement begin to rise, what was she to expect, he was a healthy sex driven male with wants and needs. He had a voluptuous blonde in his arms and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra under her light spring dress.

They parted and he placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips. He pulled away and brushed back a few of her stray blonde locks from her face. He did the same with the bangs on her forehead and leaning forward, he planted another soft kiss on her forehead. Stepping back, he let out a long breath of air and stuttered; "Welll um well Bernie, I think we better eat before my body talks my mind out of what I'd like to do, but won't because of my better judgment!"

She smiled back at him and in a quiet whisper replied; Yeahhh, I think you're right; forgive me?"

He shook his head; "There isn't anything to forgive you for Bernadette. You just mistook what we did last week-end to give you to right to come over here at any time to partake in the sex acts we partook in. Listen, every hormone in my body is telling me to fuck the morals and jump that beautiful body of yours, but I just can't. Just forget the apology; there isn't one to offer up or one to accept. Come on, let's eat!"

Bernadette blushed; "Thank you for saying that, just hearing that makes me feel wanted and fulfills my needs, well not allllll my needs, but for the time being...thank you Leonard Hofstadter!"

They ate out on the balcony, sipped wine and talked about nearly every subject under the sun.

Leonard looked at the beautiful wholesome face staring back at him and he had genuine feelings for her. It was nice to talk to someone who understood what he was trying to accomplish at the university. He was also interested in her research and love listening to someone talk about something other than shoes. As the sun set, he grabbed her sweater and put it over her shoulders.

She turned in his space and placed her tiny hand on his chest and leaning forward, she planted a soft kiss on his cheek; "Thank you Leonard, believe it or not, this was even more intimate and fulfilling than having sex with you!"

He wanted to lighten the mood and smiled back at her; "Well Bernadette, I wouldn't go that farrrrrrrr, but yes, it was nice!"

She turned and stepped back into the livingroom; "It's getting late and I hate being out late after dark, thank you again for the wonderful evening, the dinner, drinks, and especially, the wonderful company. She leaned in and once again planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

Leonard caught her chin and turned her face and his lips covered hers and they exchanged a soft, gentle kiss. He broke the kiss and looked deep into her gorgeous blue eyes; "Have a wonderful night Bernadette!" He walked past her and opened the door; "Bye for now and just remember what I said, get Penny involved and maybe another guy and I'll be all over you!'

She giggled; "I'll remember, thank you again and sleep tight Leonard!" She turned and waited until the elevator opened; she turned and waved a sweet goodbye.

When Bernadette exited the elevator, she ran into Penny who was just returning from her audition. It didn't go well and she was already irritated. "Bernadette what are you doing here?"

"Hi Penny, I just finished having a wonderful meal and an even better time with Leonard. How did your audition go?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers