Big Black Men

Story Info
A girl who likes big black men.
1.6k words
3.62
181.3k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Michael. I'm a brother with a story to tell and I'm hoping that you've got some time to kill. Man, I still can't believe I'm writing all of this down. You're probably wondering who I am. I'm nineteen years old and I'm a student at Boston University. I'm a good-looking guy, if I dare say so. I stand around six-foot-two, and I weigh exactly two hundred and forty pounds. My skin is jet-black. I'm a proud son of Africa and I'm damn proud of it. I play football for Boston University, that's the reason why they gave me the football scholarship. I am currently studying Criminal Justice. Someday, I'm going to be a police officer. I want to join the Boston Police Department. Law enforcement needs more Black males among their officers. We're underrepresented and I'm not liking it one bit. That's one of the reasons why I try to excel at everything I do.

Recently, the Boston University football team had defeated Harvard, its nemesis. I was in a festive mood and so were plenty of my buddies. I went to hang out in the city with my friend Luke and his girlfriend Lydia. I've gone to parties with them before. They're a rather wild pair. That's okay because I'm a wild one too. I'm the kind of guy who likes to have his fun, once in a great while. I work hard. I play hard. I party hard. That's my motto.

So, anyhow, Luke and I went to this house party that his girlfriend Lydia was throwing. We watched some television, danced to some good music and then smoked a few trees. Next, we started to do my favorite activity. There is absolutely nothing I love more than a good fucking. I love sex and I'm the kind of guy who takes it any way he can get it. I'll try anything once, man. That's how I've always been.

Presently speaking, I'm in bed with three beautiful people. I've met them at different places, but all of us had similar interests. To my right is Michelle. Michelle is a tall girl with blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She's got milky white skin and is rather pretty to look at. She's a student at Northeastern University. In spite of her innocent look, she's got freaky tendencies. To my left is Luke. Luke is a tall, lean guy with light bronze skin and pale green eyes. He's part Greek and part Puerto Rican. A good-looking guy and a great athlete.

Girls all over the campus have a thing for him. Luke enjoys the attention. His girlfriend Lydia doesn't like it, but then again she's a female and most females are terribly jealous. Lydia is a hot girl in my book. She's short, only about five-foot-two, but she's hot. She's got golden brown skin and long hair bleached bone-white. She's part Black and part Mexican. We had been smoking and drinking in Lydia's house and somehow ended up on the huge, four-sided bed. Don't ask me how we got there because I got no idea but what happened next is something I will never forget.

So, here we were, right? Everyone was more than a little bit drunk and quite horny. Luke dared the girls to strip and they did. I looked at Michelle. She looked hot. She had a nice body, with big, firm breasts, a slim waist and a nice, round butt. White girls don't usually have nice butts but lately, I've been noticing a difference. Some white chicks have nice behinds. Don't ask me why it happened. Or how.

All I can say is, Black females and Latinas had better look out, some white girls have a booty! So, yeah. I was looking at both of the girls. Lydia looked hot too. She was so curvy and busty, that one. Also, she had a really nice, heart-shaped bubble butt. The kind of booty only chicks from the hood can have.

I licked my lips. I could tell that Lydia was feeling me. I was feeling her as well. My dick was hard as a rock. I started stroking myself. Luke did the same. The girls moved sexily, like strippers and we jerked off while watching them. They put on a show for us and started kissing and touching each other. I felt myself growing quite hard. I gestured Lydia to come to me. She looked at Luke. He smiled and nodded, then she came to me.

Lydia pulled my pants off and gasped when she saw my dick. Yeah, I got it like that. She took it in her hand and started to lick it. She looked at me as she began to suck my cock and lick my balls. Man, she was good at it. I was thrusting my cock into her sexy mouth and she took all that I had to give. It didn't take long for me to shoot off. When I did, Lydia drank my cum and licked my cock and balls clean. Neat!

When she was done, she looked at me. I could tell what she wanted when she got on her hands and knees and shook her sexy ass at me. I positioned myself behind Lydia. I put my hands on her hips and rubbed my cock against her sexy ass. I entered her, taking her from behind in one smooth thrust. I slid my cock inside that pussy of hers. She gasped. I could tell that she liked it. She began rocking back and forth against me, driving my manhood deeper inside her. I was loving every minute of it.

Lydia's pussy felt warm and tight around my cock. I was thrusting in and out of her. She was touching her breasts and moaning as I drilled my cock into her. I had almost forgotten about Luke and Michelle. Both of them were watching us. I could tell that they were turned on by it. I kept drilling Lydia but watched as Michelle and Luke started to go at it. Luke was sitting on a corner of the bed and Michelle was on her hands and knees, sucking his dick.

Man, as I watched Michelle sucking off Luke, I noticed that the white girl had a hell of an ass! I slammed my cock into Lydia. She moaned in pleasure. I gave it to her hard, and she liked it, just as I knew she would. We went at it like this for a long time, until I came inside her. She screamed as I exploded, my cock spurting hot cum deep into her pussy. I pulled out of her. We lay there, side by side, our bodies covered in sweat.

I couldn't take my eyes off Michelle. She was now on top of Luke. He had his hands on her hips and she was bouncing up and down on him. His cock was sheathed in her pussy. She was screaming her head off and he was grunting. I looked and so did Lydia. Those two were obviously enjoying themselves. For a second, Michelle turned.

The girl looked right at me. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and winked at me. I stepped forward and walked toward her. She was still looking at me, and she tapped her sexy ass with one hand. It was pretty clear what she wanted. I looked at Lydia, who was fingering herself while watching. I came up behind Michelle and gently caressed that sexy ass of hers. She urged me to fuck her.

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it against her sexy butt cheeks. I spread them wide open, and looked at her pink little asshole. I've only fucked two girls in the ass during my whole life. One was a Cape Verdean chick named Alison in Brockton, the other was this Irish-Italian bitch from Plymouth named Lauren. I met her in Boston. Anyhow, I was ready to repeat the experience which I had so enjoyed previously. I pushed my cock between those milky white butt cheeks of hers. I entered her ass. I felt some resistance but I could tell that this girl was no stranger to butt-fucking.

I grabbed her by the hips and thrust my cock into her. She took my long and thick cock up her butt like a champ. Meanwhile, Luke was drilling his cock into her pussy. The girl was riding him like a cowboy on a mad bull. She was bouncing up and down, screaming at the top of her lungs. She had two dicks in her. One in her pussy, one up her ass.

Apparently, she was loving it. I pushed my cock deeper into her. Her ass clenched around my cock. We went at it like this for some time before the pressure of her anal walls around my tool caused me to explode inside her. Right when it happened, Luke gasped. I knew he had just come inside her as well. Michelle screamed, filled at both ends by two thick cocks. I looked at Luke. He winked at me.

I loved the feeling of a tight ass around my cock, so I remained inside Michelle for some time. So did Luke. As soon as I pulled out of her, Lydia came and wrapped her mouth around my member. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. I couldn't believe this chick. I had just fucked the hell out of the white chick's ass and now the biracial girl wanted some of me. Nice! Michelle climbed off Luke. He stood over her and she took his cock into her mouth. I winked at him. We shook hands. Damn, that was good! The girls sucked us off until we came, then all four of us headed back to the bed. We continued to have our little fun for some time, before falling asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers