Big Butt Daughter!

Story Info
A man falls in love with his daughter and her big meaty ass!
8.9k words
4.56
448.4k
440
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,024 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2008 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

I was lying out by our swimming pool, admiring my twenty-two year old daughter, Lillian's big, juicy ass and trying to hide my massive hard-on. She was gorgeous today, wearing a tiny, black bikini and lying on a pool float, on her stomach and her sexy ass was filling my eyes. I was constantly hard for her and that big ass. Lilly, as I called her was five-foot-seven and weighed around one hundred and forty-five pounds. Yeah, she was a fucking thick woman and had a lot of ass.

We were goofing around one night, about her ass being so big and when we measured, it was just over forty two inches around and I thought it was hot as hell. Lilly hated it, but after I gave her a big hug from behind and feeling how fucking hard she made me, her smile quickly came back and all was well. She loved showing it off and knew her ass drove me crazy. Her mom also had a big, meaty ass and before she died four years ago, they'd team up and really make me fucking hard.

My late wife, Cindy, was killed in a bad car wreck and it about killed me. We were soul mates to the core and had been from the first night we were together. Cindy was a thick woman, a mirror image of Lilly and like me, she loved to fuck and I mean FUCK. I have a big cock, ten inches long and just over three inches thick. Our first night together, lasted four, fucking days and we fucked the entire time.

Cindy and I didn't hide anything from Lilly and she grew up seeing us having fun. There were many times that she'd walk in on us making out, going nude or fucking like dogs and she'd just laugh at us. She knew what I was packing around and I'm sure she enjoyed getting me hard. She hardly wore anything around the house and learned all this shit from her mom. Like I said before, they loved turning me on and Cindy taught Lilly how to show off her ass for her daddy, me.

"Daddy, what would you like for dinner, I'm getting hungry and my tummy is growling." Lilly said, breaking my gaze on her ass and thoughts of Cindy.

I looked to her face and I'm sure she saw me checking out her ass, but she liked it as much as I did and never said anything. "How about some of the stew you made last and I'll make some biscuits to go with it." I replied and looked to her ass one last time.

She smiled at me and Lilly looked as if she was in heat. Her eyes were glassy, her face was a light shade of pink and her nipples were also hard. "Ok, I think that'll be great and it'll give me some time to go shower before we eat." Lilly said as she paddled to the side of the pool and put out her lower lip. "Daddy, come help me out. My back is kinda hurting and I don't want it getting any worse." She said and I jumped up without thinking. Lilly went shopping a few months ago, slipped on a wet floor and her back constantly hurt now. Her beautiful green eyes looked right at my cock and Lilly smiled. "Dang Daddy, that thing sure is um...stiff...today!" she giggled at me and I helped her out of the pool.

I laughed and gave it a flex. "Well, what can I say, you are a sexy woman and very pretty!" I replied and gave her butt a good slap.

Her eyes were watching it and she giggled. "Ouch, Daddy! You better stop or I won't let you rub my back tonight and I know how much you enjoy that." She said putting her right hand on her hip, cocked them to her right side and gave me a sly look. She was the one that enjoyed it the most and there were a few times I heard Lilly masturbating after I'd finish. We'd usually go to bed right afterwards and I'd hear her moaning the word 'Daddy' when she'd orgasm, but what could I do.

I just laughed and started towards the house. "Oh really, I'm not the one that moans so loud that the people down the road hear and think you're being murdered!" I laughed again, turned to face her and Lilly's nipples were stiff. "Plus, if you weren't trying to show your ass constantly, I wouldn't be in this condition." I smiled and gave her nipples a look.

Her face was red as fire and her green eyes were sparkling. She pushed back her thick, red hair and moved her hips to the other side. "I can't help that and besides...momma used to scream so loud that the people in town would hear her and I guess it runs in the family." She said and looked down to my cock. "Daddy, you should go out and um...find you a woman to help with that big, ol' thing." Lilly said with a low and very sexy voice.

I heard her and wished she wasn't my kid or I'd fuck her to god damn death. So many nights I dreamt of fucking her and every damn hole Lilly had. Before my wife Cindy died, she told me that she didn't mind and if I wanted Lillian, I should take her and make love to her. She said that Lillian loved me and I'd be the perfect first man for her. Cindy was very opened minded and would do or try anything sexual. She loved sex anytime, anyplace and nothing was off limits. She was a total nymph and loved anything.

"Nah, there's nothing but a bunch of ugly bar-flies in town and I don't really have time to find a nice woman."

Lilly walked up to me, looked down at my cock and pressed complexly against me. "Daddy, a man shouldn't suffer like this and you're a gorgeous man. You need to get a woman and get some...relief." Lilly whispered, as we hugged and my raging cock was against her rounded, twenty-eight-inch tummy. "Momma wouldn't want you to be in this condition and she'd get mad at me for not making you do something." She whispered again and ran her fingers through my black hair.

My cock felt so good against her tummy and if Lillian only knew. I didn't want any woman in town; I wanted her and her big, sexy ass. "I'm fine baby and maybe someday soon, I'll meet a beautiful woman...like you and...nail her big ass all night!" I said with a wink, reached behind her, grabbed two handfuls of ass and squeezed.

She moaned and fell into my arms. "Shit Daddy, stop it or you'll have me in the same damn condition you're in and it's too early for bed!" Lilly smiled and hugged me so tight. "Let me go so I can go shower and pretty myself for you." She moaned and I could feel Lilly pushing her hips to me."Daddy, what would you like me to wear for you tonight? I wanta look my 'very' best for you." Lilly purred in my ear, lightly kissed it and she pushed her hips into mine.

I continued to hold and caress Lilly's ass, enjoying her body against me and knew this shit was wrong in the eyes of the law, but damn she felt good and I was so fucking horny. "I don't really care, baby, you look good in anything you wear and I have proof!" I laughed, flexed my cock against her stomach and reached to tilt her face up. "I love you in all white and that pair of white panties...you know the ones." I added and Lilly giggled at me. The panties I was talking about were see-through to begin with and when they got wet, I could see everything my sexy daughter had to offer and I mean everything.

She smiled, leaned up and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "I'll wear the panties for you Daddy and I also have a nice white top I think you'll like. It's see-through too and...well, you'll see when I come back." She whispered, looked into my eyes and I wanted to eat her alive. Daughter or not, I wanted to fuck Lilly and I wanted to fuck her bad.

I held Lilly and returned her little kiss, wondering if we were going down a road of no return and breaking the law. "You remind me so much of your mom and times like this...is when I miss her the most. I'd hug her, she'd hug me back and my poor co...cock would get so fucking hard for her and she loved feeling it!" I said and could feel tears forming in my eyes.

Lilly hugged me tighter and caressed my face. "Oh Daddy, don't be sad and you can...hug me that way and I'd love it Daddy! Come on Daddy...hug me like you did...mom!" she cooed in my ear, I grabbed her ass, smashed her into me and I flexed. "Oh fuck...Daddy...you're so fucking hard! Oh god!" Lillian moaned, when my cock jumped to full hardness and it tried boring a hole into her sloshy stomach.

I moaned too and needed to blow a big load of cum. "Go shower before you kill me and my cock explodes or something!" I laughed and tried pulling from her, but Lilly held me and pressed her lips to mine.

"Daddy, I love you and I'm here for you." Lilly whispered against my lips and my cock jumped. "Mmmm Daddy, sometimes I wish...never mind." She said with a twinkle in her eyes and eased away before she finished.

"What do you wish, baby?" I asked as she backed away and the front of her bikini bottom was totally wet.

She smiled and kept backing up. "Nothing Daddy, I'll be back soon and in your favorite panties!" Lilly smiled, blew me a kiss and took off towards her room, wiggling her big ass and loving every second of teasing me.

"Holy fuck, if she doesn't fucking stop with the teasing, I'm going to die!" I said and reached down to give my aching cock a hard squeeze. "I wonder if she thinks the same shit about me and is dying to fuck. Wouldn't that be crazy, but if anyone found out, it could get pretty nasty and I'm not up for that." I said and started making my share of dinner, thinking back to the night Cindy shocked the shit out of me and told me to fuck our daughter. After getting the biscuits in the oven, I ran to shave and shower for Lillian.

*.

The hot water ran over my graying, black hair, over my broad shoulders and down my thick chest, towards my flat stomach and hardening cock-shaft. I thought of Cindy, on her knees in front of me and the way she would 'make love' to my long cock. She would start by telling me what she wanted to do to it and describe how she loved it in her warm mouth, nursing it and trying to suck as much of it as she could.

I thought back to that weird night and what Cindy told me. I could see her in front of me, smiling around my swollen head and her beautiful, green eyes looking at me and she let me pop from her mouth. "Does Lillian turn you on?" she asked, licking up the bottom of my cock and she slapped it across her pretty face. "My God, you're sooo hard tonight and I think it's from the way Lillian and I teased you today. Is it?" Cindy asked again and gently sucked my cock.

I heard what she said and didn't know what to say. "How can you ask me that Cindy? She's our daughter and...it's just odd." I moaned and she laughed.

"You're full of shit and I bet you'd jump her in a heartbeat, wouldn't you?" Cindy giggled and stroked my cock with her tiny hands. "I bet her pussy is sooo fuckin' tight and as much as she loves you...she'd be dripping wet and ready for her Daddy...to fuck her!" she moaned and pumped me faster. "I bet she'd fuck you sooo good and let you do anything to her!" Cindy purred as she stroked me and kept teasing with her nasty ideas.

I leaned against the shower wall, enjoying her hands and warm mouth, but trying not to think of Lilly and what Cindy was saying about her. "Why are you saying this? She's my daughter and we made her together." I grunted as she pulled my cock and ran her sharp teeth over the sensitive head.

"So what! She's a hot teenager, that's in love with her tall, sexy, gorgeous Daddy and um...she's dying to fuck him...you, I mean." Cindy laughed and licked the very tip of my cock and smiled. "I love tasting you and you're cum! It makes my...cunt...drip and ach for you to...fuck it! Like the way Lillian wants and burns for her...Daddy to fuck...her!" she moaned and kept her eyes on me."Tell me, I don't care at all! I think it would be hot if you fucked her and be our baby's first man!" Cindy leaned forward, rubbing my cock on her breasts and looking to me."Daddy, fuck me! Fuck your sexy, young daughter...Lillian...and be my...first man! Please Daddy, fuck me!" she whimpered and stroked harder.

I heard Cindy and I didn't know what to do, but my cock did and it got hard as steel. "You nasty, dirty cunt! Making think that shit about Lilly!" I moaned and pushed against her. "I don't know if I could or not. She's our daughter and I love her sooo much!" I said and Cindy saw something in my eyes.

"Come on Daddy, fuck me! Fuck your...daughter, Lillian!" Cindy said with lust and pumped me harder. "Please Daddy, please fuck me! Fuck your sexy daughter!" she whimpered and jerked me faster. "Daddy, fuck me...I need you Daddy!" she moaned, looking at me and I jerked. "Ha, ha! Yeah! That's it, Daddy! Cum for your Lillian, Daddy! My sexy Daddy!" Cindy giggled as warm cum shot up my shaft and out the tip.

Her mouth covered the head and she sucked me hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! You made me cum...so fuckin' hard! You nasty...cunt! Saying that crap and...you're dirty!" I laughed as she pumped and finished sucking me dry.

She stood up, hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I really don't mind if you want to...make love to Lillian." Cindy kissed me and pulled away.

I jumped from the wonderful flash from the past and my cock was straight out. "Oh my God, why did she have to tell me that." I said and remembered I had something in the oven.

*.

I hurried and slipped on a small pair of silk boxer shorts, running back to the kitchen and to check on my biscuits. Walking in the kitchen, Lilly was bent straight over, her big ass was pointing right at me and she was already wet. "Damn girl, you could kill a man bending over that way and showing off your ass!" I said, as my eyes took in the sight of my daughters' big ass and her wet pussy. The panties were wet and completely transparent. I could see her entire pussy, her swollen labia and that she had a thick bush of red hair covering it.

She turned, gave me a sexy smile and very slowly stood back up. "Nah, I'd never kill my Daddy." Lilly purred and sashayed into my arms. "Daddy, why do we do this shit to each other, when we know nothing could come of it and we're in so much pain afterwards?" she asked with a sad voice and rested her face on my mine.

My cock was on her thigh, not far from her pussy and I held her. "I think it could be the dirty thought of incest and it is a rush! I'm not sure how you feel, but sometimes I um...never mind!" I laughed and Lilly had a sexy look.

I felt her moan and her lips brushed mine. "Sometime you think of um...making it with me...don't you, Daddy?" Lillian purred against my lips and my fucking cock jumped. "Mmmm, god...you're sooo hard, Daddy and I can feel the blood rushing through him! It's so big...thick and momma told me how good it felt inside her." She purred again, lightly kissed me on the lips and sucked the lower one. "Mom said that when you were inside her." She stopped, kissed me again and her breathing increased."You completed her and that you...touched her soul." Lilly whispered and I could see that she was nervously chewing her lower lip.

I couldn't believe this shit and I was so hard. This playing was taking its toll on me and my cock was starting to hurt pretty bad now. "That was something we shared and your mother was an amazing woman." I whispered, kissed her lips and carefully slid my hand up her right side. "She and I were soul mates." I added, watched her smile and my hand stopped beside her breast.

Lilly looked at me and her hand caressed my face. "Do you think you could ever feel that...again, Daddy?" she asked with a soft whisper and kissed the side of my mouth. "What if um...you found someone just like her?" Lilly asked me as I caressed under her breast and I could feel my cock throbbing.

I thought and had an idea of where this was going and I didn't want to rush things. "It would depend on who it was and if she...turned me on or not." I said and looked into her eyes. "Why do you ask?" I teased and caressed over Lilly's nipple, feeling her tense up and she shivered.

"Oh Daddy, you excite me so much and...and...I want to try! I almost die whenever you touch me or even look at me! Please...Daddy, let me try to be your woman. You won't be sorry and I promise to do anything you ask of me!" Lilly sobbed as I held her and rocked her.

I wasn't sure about this, even though she turned me on and made me so fucking hard. "Baby, let's keep things the way they are now, but...maybe we can touch and...kiss more to start and see how things go." I said kissing her and reached my hands down to her ass. "God...I love your big, fucking ass!" I growled and gave her a good squeeze.

She was resting against me and Lilly's nipples were about to rip from her tiny blouse. "Daddy, you can have it...my big...butt, if you want and I mean it." She purred, slowly humping into me and I had to back away.

I eased back and went to the stove. "Like I said, baby, let's go slow and see where this goes. We are talking about...incest and possibly going to jail, if we were ever caught." I said and slowly dished up our food.

"I know Daddy, but I'm willing to try and I hope you'll think it over." Lilly said, as she came up to my side, smiled and went on. "Can um...you still do my back rubs and have our sexy talks too?" she asked, looking to me and I could see the hope on her face.

I smiled, turned to her and slid my arms around her lower back. "Yes, we can do everything we do now and as I said, we can add some spice, jazz it up some too and more flirting! Let's make sure about this and not fuck up our lives!" I said and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Let's eat and get to your back rub. I said we could turn up the flirting and spice!" I said with a grin and Lillian's face lit up with joy.

"I love you so much, Daddy and I could only dream of you loving me, half as much as you did momma." She said as tears ran from her eyes and down her cheeks.

I wiped her eyes, kissed Lilly and hugged her tight. "Baby, I love you more than...you'll ever know." I said and kissed her again, opening my mouth and let tongue slid over her lips. We kissed and only used our lips, as my hands found that meaty ass and I couldn't help but playing with it. "Let's please eat! There are better things waiting and I'd rather be doing something with you...on...your...bed." I said with a low voice and let my index finger run up the crack of my daughters' sexy ass.

"Mmmm, Daddy, you bad boy!" she giggled and quickly pulled away from me. "I love when touch me, Daddy and I get so...fuck it...I get horny as hell Daddy and it makes me want to fuck you!" Lilly said and looked me in the eyes. "There, I said it!" she giggled and took our bowls to the table.

I looked at her, poured two glasses of wine and gave Lilly one of her pain pills. "That's nice to know and I'm keeping it in my thoughts." I said as we sat down to eat and couldn't wait to rub Lilly's back.

*.

An hour later, we finished dishes, had three more glasses of wine and I rolled a big joint. "Oh yeah and for one last touch...before I start on my gorgeous lady's back!" I said with a grin and Lilly giggled.

She leaned against my side, put her leg over mine and we snuggled on her bed. "Daddy, I'm already fried and at your mercy! If I smoke any of that...I'll be a freakin' vegetable!" she laughed, looked into my eyes and her smile left. "Daddy, I'm not kidding...I want to be your...woman and lover." She cooed, leaned to my mouth and started kissing me.

I returned her kisses and knew she was mine, but I wanted this to go on a bit longer and play out more. "I know you do, baby and I'm thinking it over." I whispered, as we kissed and sucked lips. "You are sooo fucking sexy and all woman!" I moaned, slid my right hand around and I slid it over her big ass.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,024 Followers