Big Squirt

Story Info
The story of a woman who finds out she is a squirter.
831 words
4.29
96.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many years had I thought the 'wet spot' had been caused by my lovers," was the first thing to cross my mind. Moments before I had been bent over my boyfriend with his cock brushing my face and my ass pointing in the air as he used two fingers to fuck my pussy. Now I lay spent, with my face in the soft cool sheets; self-conscious and coming to grips with what had happened.

I am a 42 year old professional woman with blond hair, 5'5" tall, 140 lbs and as a former college gymnast I try to stay fit, though its harder as the years go by. My chest measures 34" and can range from a B to C cup. I would not have described myself as sexually adventurous though through the years I have had my moments. There may be some fodder for future stories.

This tale however, is how I discovered that I am prone to squirting during orgasm. I am certain it is something I have done for years but generally it has been during intercourse and I always assumed that it was the cum of a man. There was no mistake tonight though, my ass was still poised in the air and the last spasms from my pussy left my own juices soaking my sheets and my thighs.

My boyfriend had been a "friend" for many years before, but we had only been lovers a few months. Perhaps tonight's discovery came partially from the trust I had in him, he was attentive and interested in the way I felt and reacted. The night began with a typical moment of intimacy. He kissed me a lot, undressing me and using his words to push the limits of my fantasies. I could never discuss with a man the dirty thoughts I may have when I masturbated, but he challenged me with whispers of threesomes, playing in my ass, exposing me, and any number of other things that could push my buttons. I may never have been able to act them out, but in his arms I felt so safe, and I willingly went there in my mind.

In our bed, he pulled me on top of him, with my face down near his cock; he pushed my hips in the air and began to caress my pussy lips before slipping his fingers inside. It felt very erotic, I couldn't see his face; only hear his whispers of the dirty things I could be doing. His finger fucking began in a very slow but firm rhythm. He spoke of how tight I was and how my ass and pussy looked. I bucked back against his palm with my arousal growing; his cock was getting harder and twitching near my face. With my moans he started fingering more aggressively, he curled his fingers only slightly and the motion began to hit my g-spot with each thrust.

I could feel that I was losing control, and every nerve ending in my crotch ached and begged for relief. I began to feel warmth and pressure deep inside me and for a moment I was afraid I was going to pee on him. Then I reached a point of no return. I got so wet that I could begin to hear his fingers sloshing in and out of me; and then he lost control. I could feel his cock swell in my hand and his hips bucked uncontrollably. He finger fucked me faster, all the while he was moaning about how turned on he was getting from my wetness.

Then I could not stop myself. I knew that something was going to release, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to pee, and a wave of orgasm hit. My back was deeply arched, my legs were spread apart, and I cannot describe it any other way than I began to spray...and spray, and spray. It was hitting his face and his chest, it was all over my bed and me and I am amazed even as I write this at how much there was.

The next instant was a tense one. What had happened, and should I be embarrassed? Then I felt his gentle fingers caressing my wet bottom and I felt a twinge of power when I heard the wonder in his voice. He rolled me on my back and pushed his cock in my very wet hole and told me how much he loved what had happened while we fucked. From that moment on I was changed, there was no further need to repress.

Since that time we have been on a beautiful and loving adventure. We have visited a swing club, thus far only as curious observers. There have been role-plays, sex toys, talks of a group experience and I let him use my squirt wetness to fuck me in the butt. I do love it all and writing about it turns me on...maybe there is more to come.