Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
New adventures of a slut.
2.9k words
4.35
110.4k
57

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
294 Followers

After playing around with other partners in the Big Easy, Kelly's and my sex life really took off! The dirty talk and the general overall horniness of the both of us was mind blowing. We went from our usual, once a week fuck, to three times a week. We couldn't get enough of each other.

For two months, we focused solely on each other, and the topic of what went down in New Orleans didn't come up. However, I still had it in the back of my mind. The idea of my wife being a slut still really turned me on and like a drug, I was thinking about it more and more. I know she gave me the intimate details of what went down when Kelly fucked Jim in New Orleans, but what I really wanted was to actually watch her fuck another guy. I wanted to see her facial expressions, how turned on she was, how passionate my wife got with another cock. Also, despite our great sex life, I was also thinking about different pussy and what that would be like.

On a Friday night, we stayed in, had a few cocktails at home, and popped in a porn flick.

After 10 minutes, we were already fondling each other. Kelly had unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and began stroking me. I had unhooked her bra, and unleashed her 36DD's, which I never got sick of, and began squeezing and playing with her tits. By the third scene, we began trying to replicate some of the scenes we had just watched.

The fourth scene involved two guys fucking a girl. It was the usual, where the girl was on her knees sucking a cock while getting fucked doggy style. Kelly remarked, "That's hot. I'd love that!" I said, "That wouldn't be too much for you?" She said, "Oh no, I could definitely handle two cocks."

I told her, "Well show me how you'd handle those cocks." Kelly immediately took my rock hard dick into her mouth, and started bobbing up and down, bringing her mouth down all the way to the base of my shaft. After about 15-20 seconds of that, she took it out of her mouth and began licking up and down the shaft, and swirling around the head like an ice cream cone.

Kelly said, "That's how I would suck their dicks. I'd get them hot and turned on. Then I'd ask one of them to lick my pussy, while I continued playing with the other guy's cock. That was my cue to go down on Kelly, where I alternated between licking her pussy lips, swirling my tongue around the tip, then using two fingers inside her.

She then said, "I'd then flip over and tell the guy who'd been working on me to fuck me from behind." I was so turned on, I barely lasted 45 seconds. I fucked her doggy and then pulled out and let loose a load of sperm on her ass and lower back. Kelly turned around, smiled and gave me a wise ass remark, "I'd hope whoever was fucking me would last a little longer than that!"

I shrugged and said, "That's what you get for being so sexy and slutty." I then went down on her again licking and fingering Kelly to a full orgasm.

A week later, we decided to do something different and go into the city for a night and get a hotel room. After dinner, we went to a club near our hotel for dancing. Unbeknownst to us, this seemed like a singles joint, where you could smell the desperation in the air. There were many mid 40's divorcees dressed up in cocktail dresses looking for a man to take them home. The guys were also dressed nicely. Suits and shirts with no ties, as well as dress up shirts and slacks.

My own wife was looking hot as usual. Dark hair worn down, and a sexy dress accenting her tight ass and showing a generous portion of cleavage. I went to the bar to get us some drinks. The place was crowded and just in the 3 minutes I was at the bar, a few guys squeezed by Kelly a little bit closer than normal, brushing up against her tits.

We got our drinks and moved toward a less crowded end of the bar. There were no seats, so we stood there watching the dance floor as well as the bar area. Tremendous people watching. We had some laughs watching some of the dancing as well as watching pick up attempts.

We had a few drinks standing there watching. I was starting to feel a little bit buzzed. Two seats at the bar opened up and we quickly sat down. Kelly put her hand on my upper thigh and said, "Remember what we talked about last weekend?"

I said, "About you feeling you could handle two cocks?"

She said, "Yeah, I want to go down "that" road tonight." She then brought her hand up and started rubbing my dick.

"Are you up for that?"

I said, "UP for that, pun intended?"

Kelly smiled. "If that's what you want, sure. Do you want me involved or do you want to experience two different guys?" She said, "We'll see."

I was really erect at this point. However, the pickins looked easy at the bar and I had seen 3-4 women that I'd like to hook up with. I decided that if Kelly wanted to pick up a guy or two, that was fine, but I was going try to pick up a woman for myself.

I told her, "Go for it, see what you can do, however I want to play around also and fuck a different pussy. I then smiled and said, "It's not fair that you get all the fun!"

Kelly smiled, and leaned in and tongue kissed me and said, "Sounds like a plan, baby. However, what are we going to do about the hotel room?"

I said, "We have two keys. You can have the room for whatever you do. I'll figure something out." However, whoever you pick up, warn them, I may be back before you're through, and that as a husband I want to watch."

She said, "Perfect."

We decided to divide and conquer. Kelly went to the dance floor, I went to the other side of the bar. Standing over there was a late 40's looking woman, who had the MILFish qualities I like. She definitely was in good shape, took care of herself, dark hair with what looked like C cup tits. She was alone, watching the dance floor, when I said hi to her and asked her if the people watching was as good for her as it was for me." She laughed, introduced herself as Kim. I introduced myself and started talking with each other. Kim told me she got into town 2 days early for business. She was an account manager and had a week of sales calls lined up. She always liked the city, that's why she came early.

While I was chatting with Kim, I could see Kelly on the dance floor dancing seductively with a medium height guy with brown hair. They were grinding close, but then another guy came over and began sandwiching her from behind. This guy was a little taller with dark hair. Both guys looked to be early 40's. Apparently, the two guys knew each other.

I smiled thinking about Kelly as I pretended to listen to Kim. We talked some more, this time with me actually listening to her, and after a drink, I asked her if she wanted to dance. She said, "Sure." We went out on the floor and we ended up about 15-20 feet from Kelly and the two guys. They had switched positions, and the dark haired guy said something to her, and she started laughing.

Kim and I got closer, and started grinding a bit. My hand slid down her back where I grabbed her ass. Even though she was in good shape, Kim's ass was a little flabby, not as tight as Kelly's but I pulled her ass toward me and her front was now against my groin as I pumped up and down with the music. I was getting hard as I was doing this and Kim said, "Oooh, you enjoying this?"

I said, "Very much, how about you?"

Kim said, "It's been a long time since I felt something hard like that."

I said, "Do you want to go somewhere else?" She said, "I never thought you'd ask."

As we went off the dance floor, I turned around and saw Kelly, still grinding, as both guys hands started moving toward her breasts and on her ass. I chuckled to myself and headed for the exit with Kim.

Kim was staying at a different hotel than me. Like my hotel, it was walking distance from the club. As we got out of the club, we tongue kissed and she said, "This way." Two blocks down we got to her hotel.

We went in the room and immediately started making out. I reached around and unzipped Kim's dress, she was quickly unbuttoning my shirt and pants. The lights were still on and as I pulled her dress down, she noticed my wedding ring.

She said, "hey what's that on your finger?"

I thought to myself, "SHIT!"

I said, "I'm married, however my wife and I have an open arrangement for tonight."

Kim looked suspicious. I said, "Not sure if you noticed, but did you see the two guys and one girl grinding near us on the dance floor?"

Kim said, "Yeah, they were really into it."

I said, "The woman is my wife."

Kim shrugged, smiled and reached back up to kiss me. I unhooked her bra and pulled her thong down. Definitely a nice body for a woman nearing 50. I don't mind a little sag, and I reached around and began squeezing her ass as she pulled my underwear down and grabbed my cock.

She pulled me by my cock over to the bed, where we got in and I started sucking her tits. They were a nice handful, my assumption of them being C cups, accurate. She groaned as I sucked her other breast and I began fingering her and rubbing her clit. She was wet and inviting. Kim began moaning more as she leaned up, swung around, and sat on my face. I thought to myself, "Wow, pretty forward woman, she really knows what she wants!" She then started sucking my cock as we were in a 69 position.

Kim may not have had one recently, but she knew her way around a cock. I continued with fingering and licking her, as well as reaching forward with my other hand and grabbing a boob.

As I got close to orgasm, I said, "Stop. I want to get inside of you."

Kim asked, "Do you have a condom?"

I said, "No, I got snipped years ago. I don't have anything that you need to worry about though, do you?"

She said no. She got off my face, and sat on my dick facing me.

Kim said, "You're so hard, give it to me!"

She started riding up and down on my cock, her tits swinging in my face, as I grabbed each one alternately sucking on them.

I turned her over on her back and fucked her in that position. She was moaning and seemingly really enjoying herself. The dirty talk then went up a notch, with her demanding, "FUCK ME!, FUCK ME! HARDER!" After a few minutes of this, Kim started to moan louder and shudder. I had given her a huge orgasm.

I hadn't thought of Kelly in a while, but all of a sudden, I wondered what she was doing. The thought of her getting fucked by two guys while I was fucking Kim really turned me on. I started pumping into Kim faster, building to climax. I decided I wanted to pull out.

I said, "Where do you want me to come?"

Kim said, "Wherever you want, baby."

Four more pumps, I pulled out and let loose on her face. She opened her mouth and took some of it there, as she pulled my cock. When I was done, she smiled with sperm dripping from her chin, cheek, and mouth. Wow, what a woman! I went and grabbed her a towel.

Kim asked, "What are you going to do the rest of tonight?"

I said, "My hotel isn't far from here, I was going to walk, go up to our room and my wife would either be asleep, or fucking someone else."

She said, "The option to spend the night here is available, but I understand."

I got dressed, Kim brushed her teeth, we kissed one more time and I told her what a fun evening I had. Little did I know that the fun hadn't come close to ending!

It took me about 10 minutes to get to our hotel. Despite my terrific evening, my heart was beating fast and I was shaking a little. Nerves, perhaps? I got to the room and stopped. I listened and could hear low noise, but couldn't make out what it was.

I got down to carpet leveI and looked under the door and saw that a light was on. I swiped the card, and opened and closed the door softly. I could then make out the noise. It sounded like two people having sex.

As I peeked around the corner of the room towards the bed, there was Kelly with not one, but TWO guys. The two she had been on the dance floor with. She was lying sideways on the bed jerking one of them off, while the other was lower exploring her pussy.

They looked up and saw me. The dark haired guy playing with her pussy said, "Hi, I'm Tom. That's Rick (the brown haired guy) . Kelly told us about you and that you were ok with this." Kelly looked up and smiled at me. I said, "Carry on."

Kelly then motioned them to stand up. Kneeling on the floor facing me, she started alternating between jerking and sucking each cock. Tom's wasn't very big, smaller than my average sizer, but Rick's was HUGE. As Kelly did this, Tom and Rick were reaching down and playing with her boobs.

Between sucks Kelly looked at me and said, "Honey, is this what you wanted?" I said, "YES!"

Tom and Rick both smiled.

Kelly, then got up on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She started sucking Rick's cock and was facing me. Tom, licked his fingers, and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds, then entered her from behind. Kelly started moaning with pleasure.

I stood up and went over to the other bed so I could get a better angle. After a few minutes, the guys then reversed roles. Kelly started sucking Tom's penis as Rick stuffed his huge cock in her pussy. As Rick slammed into her with each thrust, Kelly's boobs were swinging around like a pendulum. She was DEFINITELY into it.

I was mesmerized. I was nervous, shaking, excited, rock hard all in one. I began rubbing my own cock when Kelly said to me, "Is this slutty enough for you? You wanted me to be a big slut, am I doing a good job?"

I said, "You're doing a great job." I then decided to cheer the guys on.

"Rick, fuck her harder. She's not used to a big cock like yours, don't let this slut forget it."

Rick laughed and slammed into Kelly harder.

I then said, "Tom, that whore really knows how to suck a dick, huh? She loves big loads so be sure to give her one!"

Kelly then got up, and sat on Tom's cock, and began bouncing up and down. Rick went over and Kelly started jerking him off and sucking him.

Finally, RIck could take no more. As Kelly had him in her mouth Rick came. Kelly struggled to swallow it, as semen leaked from the corner of his mouth.

At this point my pants were down and I was jerking off to this scene. Kelly kept bouncing on Tom and then she asked him, "Do you want to fuck my big tits?

Kelly got up, flipped onto her back as Tom got on top of her and started going in and out of her cleavage, as Kelly held her tits together.

Kelly started talking dirty to Tom, "Give me that load on my big tits. You don't know how badly I want it."

I started jerking off faster, as Tom sprayed a load all over Kelly's neck and tits. As he knelt over her, my slut wife took his cock in her mouth, lapping up the rest of the cum. As Tom pulled away I couldn't take it anymore. I went over to Kelly, as she was still lying there and came on her right boob. Rick laughed and said, "THIRD MAN IN!"

The guys cleaned themselves up, dressed and left. Kelly and I went into the shower together and cleaned up. I filled her in on my own escapades of the evening. She was happy that I had a successful evening, as well as having her own fantasy met.

Having been through this once before, we both knew we'd probably be ok the next morning.

KSBerry
KSBerry
294 Followers