Birthday in Jamaica

Story Info
Wife gets a dark gift for her 32nd birthday.
3.4k words
4.55
301.8k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freynolds
freynolds
70 Followers

My wife and I decided to take a well-deserved vacation to the Caribbean and celebrate her 32nd birthday. Sandra is a trim blonde, and the mother of two great kids. She bears a striking resemblance to actress Rosamund Pike. Sex with Sandra is amazing. She has the ability to have multiple orgasms, sometimes up to 10 or more. She also has the extraordinary ability to ejaculate when she cums, requiring us to place several towels under her when we have sex. She works out regularly and has a great body to show for it, which I am very proud of. Like many couples, we have had fantasies during sex about threesomes, but have never had the opportunity to try it.

We decided on this vacation to leave our kids with their grandparents, and we found an attractive deal on an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica, close to the infamous GoldenEye resort.

Four weeks later we checked in to the resort and were taken to our small villa, which contained two adjoining suites in one building, each with its own small private pool. Our villa sat up on a hill, with a winding path that was visible from our patio. As we were leaving our room for dinner, we noticed our next door neighbor, a very striking brunette, entering her room. We said hello, and went off to dinner. After diner, we decided to get drink at the poolside bar. The brunette in the room next store was sitting at the bar and Sandra took the stool next to her. Sandra and her made some small talk, and we learned her name was Susan, and she was a lawyer who had come to Jamaica to close a real estate deal. Her husband couldn't get off from work, so she had come alone. She was beautiful, and looked like she could have been a model.

After several martinis', which is Sandra's favorite, we were feeling pretty tipsy, excused ourselves,and headed back to our room. Sandra and I decided for a skinny dip in our small private pool. While on our patio, we noticed Susan walking on the path back to our villa. Several minutes later, one of the bartenders came up the path. He was a young Jamaican local, very black and well built, and was carrying a bottle of wine and a glass. Shortly after that, Sandra and I headed to bed. While I was getting ready for bed, Sandra fell asleep naked on the bed, obviously having had too much to drink. I covered her with a blanket and was about to turn on the TV when I heard voices and laughing coming through the wall from Susan's room. Remembering that Susan had said she was alone, I forgot about the TV and concentrated on the sounds from the next room. It got quiet for a few minutes and then I heard the unmistakable sound of moaning coming from the adjoining room next to us. At first I thought I might be imagining things, but then it got louder and I had no doubt that Susan was having some fun. I gently awoke Sandra and told her to listen.

"Wow, who do you think she is with?" Sandra asked.

"I'll bet it's the bartender who was coming up the path. I don't remember seeing him leave."

"The black guy, are you sure?" Sandra gasped.

"Not positive, but he was waiting on her at the bar when we were there. Maybe she invited him up for a drink," I said.

"And a fuck? Maybe she's curious about large black cocks?" she whispered.

"She wouldn't be the first to come down here and try it," I replied. The moaning got louder which gave me a raging hard on. Sandra noticed and reached down to stroke my aching cock. We heard the unmistakable sound of squeaking bed springs as the moaning got more intense.

"Sounds like she like she is enjoying whoever it is," Sandra gasped, clearly aroused herself. She then straddled me and lowered herself onto my steel-hard pole. She rode me slowly while we listened to the erotic sounds coming through the wall and we both had an earth-shattering climax together. Sandra ejaculates when she is very aroused and this time was no exception as she squirted her pussy juice all over my stomach. We collapsed and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

The next morning we had breakfast and went to the pool. Susan showed up about a half an hour later. When she saw us, she smiled and came over and said hi and took the lounge chair next to Sandra. My cock was beginning to get hard again as I remembered the noises she was making the night before, so I quickly went for a swim.

Cheryl had left and Sandra was alone by the pool. She told me that Cheryl had said she was leaving on an afternoon flight and had to get ready to get the shuttle for the airport.

"The hot tub is empty. Let's get in, I want to tell you something."

"Cheryl apologized if she made too much noise last night. She said she couldn't help herself. I asked what she meant and she confessed that she asked Jamal back to her room for a drink and things just happened. She said she wanted to find out if the stories about Jamaicans and their big black cocks were true."

"Well, are they?" I asked.

Sandra was rubbing my cock under the bubbles of the hot tub as she whispered into my ear "she said it was fantastic. He had the biggest cock she ever had. She said he was insatiable and would have fucked her all night long if she had let him."

"Let's go back to our room. I need you to fuck me right now!"

Once in our room she quickly went into the bathroom. She came out naked and threw two bath towels on the bed and told me to lie down. "I'm going to cum all over you, lover!"

She wasted no time on foreplay, grabbed my cock, and guided it into her very wet pussy as she got on top, her favorite position. I asked her what had gotten her so horny, knowing the answer. She confessed she had fantasized about black cocks from time to time while in college, and listening to Susan was was making her crazy.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me with your big cock," as she exploded in a huge orgasm. Her pussy started to squirt her cum all over my stomach, more than ever before. She collapsed on the bed next to me, gasping, "that was fucking great sex."

"We're going to need more towels if you keep cuming like that," I laughed.

"Our little fantasy got me hot," she confessed.

"Would you like to see if the rumors are true," I asked?

"You mean with a black man? I would never cheat on you and you know that."

"It wouldn't be cheating if I gave you permission, plus I would be there to watch," I said.

"No, I don't think I could go through with it," as she climbed back on top and slid my hardening cock back into her pussy. She was wild, and had multiple orgasms, squirting all over me as we soaked the towels we laid down over the sheets. I knew what had gotten her so hot, and I began to come up with a plan.

That evening, we decided on a late dinner. Sandra wore a little black dress with a plunging neckline. She wore no bra underneath, just a tiny blue lace panties and black silk thigh high stockings. She looked amazing. She knows stockings drive me crazy and she wears them when she's in the mood to fuck and suck.

Our dinner waiter was Owen, a young, dark black Jamaican probably in his mid twenties. While we we ordering our dinner, I noticed that from where he stood, he was getting an excellent view down the front of my wife's dress, which was showing quite a bit of cleavage. After he had left with our dinner order, I mentioned to Sandra that our waiter was getting an eyeful while standing by our table, looking down her dress. Instead of adjusting her dress to cover up, she surprised me by saying, "really, maybe I'll tease him a little more," showing a seductive smile. Owen returned with our drinks and Sandra leaned forward to sip on hers, giving him quite a view of her tits while she looked me straight in the eye. She seemed to be enjoying her little game. After several drinks and some desert, Owen brought the receipt. Sandra excused herself to use the ladies room while I signed off on dinner. I had a short conversation with Owen in which he was all smiles. Sandra returned and I persuaded her to get a drink at the pool bar before we called it a night. It was 10:15 and I needed to keep her out until 11, which was when Owen got off duty.

Once we got back to our room, Sandra sat on the couch and took off her heels. I excused myself to freshen up in the bathroom when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Sandra said, as I came back into our small living room. She was more than a little surprised to see Owen at the door with a bottle of champagne in his hands.

"Your husband mentioned to me at dinner that it was your birthday," Owen explained. "Compliments of the resort," he continued. May I come in and open it for you?"

"Of course, please come in," Sandra replied. Owen expertly popped open the bottle and filled two glasses from our mini bar while Sandra sat on the couch giving me a questionable look with her eyes.

"Please pour yourself a glass and join us for a drink," I said. Owen smiled and thanked us for our hospitality. When he walked over to the couch to hand us our glasses, I noticed a large bulge in his pants, and Sandra noticed it as well, since it was right at our eye level as he stood in front of us. He then sat in the chair across from us and we made some small talk about his job and the resort. Sandra finished her drink fairly quickly, and Owen quickly refilled her glass and sat back on the chair. Sandra was feeling no pain from the champagne as she sat back on the sofa. Her short black dress had risen up on her legs enough that the lacy top of her black thigh highs started to show. I put my hand on her knee and slowly rubbed her leg as we made small talk with Owen. I slowly began to rub her thigh higher and higher as we talked, and Owen was watching intently. She made no attempt to stop my hand, so I continued. As I reached the top of her thigh high stocking, I began moving my hand under her dress.

"Honey," she said, "what are you doing, don't you know that we have company?" She made no attempt to stop my advancing fingers, but I could feel her closing her legs closing together.

"Relax," I said, "Owen enjoys looking at you." She blushed. "Besides, I have a surprise, tonight, he is your birthday present." My fingers had reached her panties, and she slowly opened her legs to my advances, giving Owen quite a view of her damp blue lace panties.

"What are you talking about?" She looked into my eyes as my finger slid under her panties and found her pussy to be extremely wet and swollen.

"Show Sandra her birthday present, Owen," I said. He stood up and began to unbuckle his pants. Sandra's jaw dropped in shock. When he slid his pants and boxers down, a very large and thick dark black cock fell out. It was semi erect, and was about eight inches long. His heavy balls each looked to be the size of a golf ball.

"Oh my god, are you kidding me?" Sandra exclaimed, not taking her eyes off of his hardening cock.

"No, I am not kidding. I know what your fantasies are. He's yours if you want. If not, he will leave. It's completely up to you. If he stays, it will be our little secret," I said.

She seemed to consider that for a moment, then pulled my hand out from between her legs sat on the edge of the sofa. I thought she was going to decline my offer and ask him to leave when she floored me by asking him to remove the rest of his clothes. Owen smiled broadly and began to undress. When he was done, Sandra stood up and walked over to him, turned and looked at me, and then turned and gave him a deep, soulful kiss. Sandra pulled her mouth from his thick black lips and turned to face me while she backed up against her naked black stud. He reached his hands around her waist and slowly moved them up until he was cupping her tits on the outside of her dress, which caused her to let out a deep moan. Her nipples were hard and visible through her dress as her new lover caressed her. She was breathing heavily now as she asked me if I wanted to watch her with her first black stud, while staring into my eyes. When I nodded yes, Owen reached up and slowly slid down the straps on her dress, lowering them until her tits spilled out. Her nipples were hard and pointed upward. She moaned loudly as she looked down and watched his black hands caress her bare white breasts, and he tweaked her hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Sandra seemed like she was in a trance as he slid the rest of her dress down over her hips. His black fingers slid under the side strings of her blue lace panties and slowly pulled them down to the floor. It was an amazing sight as she stepped out her dress and panties, and wearing only her black silk thigh highs, standing alongside her black stud. She took hold of his black hand and led him into the bedroom. I eagerly followed and sat in the chair next to the bed.

She sat on the end of the bed as he walked up in front of her. She reached out and began to stroke his large black cock with both hands. He was so thick around she could not touch her thumb and fingers together as she wrapped them around his pole and slowly stroked. As precum began to flow from the head of his cock, she leaned down and took him in her mouth. His black cock began to glisten as she tried to take more and more into her sweet mouth. She reached down and cupped his heavy balls with her hand, gently massaging them. Owen started moaning as she managed to get about half of his 10 inch cock into her mouth. He groaned he was going to cum, and he filled her mouth with his load. She swallowed most although a little leaked out the sides of her mouth. Amazingly, Owen continued to stay rock hard, and Sandra pulled her mouth off his cock and asked me to get some towels for the bed. I quickly folded a few bath towels and placed them in the middle of the bed as she continued to stroke his cum-covered cock and balls with her hands. Once I was done, I sat back in the chair as she lay back with her ass on the towels. She laid her head back on two pillows so she was half laying, half sitting up as she slowly opened her legs, revealing to her black lover her shaved and swollen wet pussy. He knelt between her legs and began to rub his huge black cock head all over her wet and open pussy lips.

"I want to watch your big black cock fuck my pussy, as she reached down and guided him into her womanhood. Owen went very slowly, inch by inch, giving her pussy time to adjust to its thickness and length. She was half sitting up, resting on her elbows as she watched him slide into her. When he got about half way in, she began to moan loudly and erupted into a massive orgasm. We all watched in awe as several jets of pussy juice squirted all over his black cock and dripped down his balls.

"My god woman, your white pussy is amazing," Owen said. "I've never seen a woman bust a nut like that before."

"I coming all over your big black cock baby, give me some more." He slid in deeper and deeper until he was about three-quarters in. He then began to pull all the way out and push all the way in. Sandra wrapped her stockinged legs around his back as she opened her legs wider and completely surrendered her womb to him. Responding, he slid the entire length all the way in, and she arched her back and exploded in a mind bending orgasm, as she told him how much she loved his big black cock. She was riding waves of orgasm from one to another as they fucked like animals in heat. Finally, he announced he was going to cum. She made no attempt to pull away as he unloaded his jism deep inside her. I shot my load all over the carpet. Thank god she was on the pill!

They were both covered in sweat, panting. Owen pulled out and lay on his back. Sandra leaned over and began to kiss him while she reached down and stroked his cock. Sandra threw her leg over his chest and sat up on top of him, her swollen pussy only inches from his face. Owens hands grabbed my wife by the ass cheeks and pulled her towards his face. She screamed as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth. She grabbed the headboard of the bed and grinded her pussy all over his sucking mouth. She had a huge orgasm as Owen tried to lap up the pussy juice she released, some of it flowed down the sides of his face. She was having post orgasmic quivers as she slowly ground her pussy down his chin, then over his neck, then down his chest. She was slowly working her way back down to his hardening cock, her pussy leaving a wet streak down his dark black body. When her pussy reached his cock, she reached back with her hand, and in one stroke, slid it all the way in, moaning as he began to pump in and out. She arched her back and rode him like a wild woman as he caressed and sucked her beautiful tits.

"Fuck me like a black man, oh yes, oh god!"

She was having one orgasm after another, and I watched in amazement as she continually squirted her love juices all over her black lover, screaming incoherently about how much she loved being fucked by his black cock. He was sucking her swollen nipples, first one, then the other, as she arched her back and offered him her beautiful tits to pleasure. He moved his thick dark lips up to her neck, and then she bent down and brought her lips to his, and I could see their tongues dancing with each other. He moaned in her mouth that he was about to cum, and she told him to cum inside of her. It was quite a site as they had simultaneous orgasms. I wished I had my camcorder, this was hotter than any porn movie that I had ever seen.

She pulled off of his cock and lay on her back alongside him, panting and covered in sweat and come. Owen got up and started to get dressed, saying he had to report for work early in the morning. Sandra lay on the bed watching him get dressed, her legs splayed in wanton abandon, as her lovers cum continued to leak from her open and swollen pussy.

He bent down and gave her a kiss goodnight and said he hoped she enjoyed her birthday present. She responded with a seductive smile. She was in the shower when I got back from walking him to our door. When she came out, tightly wrapped in a towel, she walked up and gave me a deep kiss, told me she loved me, and thanked me for an unforgettable birthday.

We had great sex again in the morning, and we started to make plans to return for her 33rd birthday.

freynolds
freynolds
70 Followers