Bisexual Black Threesome

Story Info
Bisexual black writer entertains male and female fans.
1.5k words
2.42
36k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Hi, Brother Samuel here. Your favorite big and tall, openly bisexual black male erotic fiction writer and men's issues activist from Boston. I get really mad when I hear people call me a misogynist. Seriously. Sometimes I really can't stand bitches but I will always love fucking them. Ergo, I will always love women. I love their butts, tits and pussies. I also love men. I love their cocks and asses. I'm not prejudiced. I see everyone in pretty much the same light! How? It's simple. I hate everyone equally! Get it? Cool.

I want to tell you people about my latest adventures. I went to visit a brothel downtown and had myself a great time. That's what this raunchy story is all about! Right now, I'm enjoying a truly delicious bisexual sandwich at Sensational Laundromat in the west side of the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. What is a bisexual sandwich? I shall get to that soon enough. I'm having a threesome with two admirers of my work. A big-booty, thick and busty, light-skinned young black woman named Kimberly Isidor and her pal Andy Pierre, a tall and dark-skinned young Haitian man. I've known them both for years and years. We were high school and college buddies. I just never knew they were into me until today. Oh, well. Change is good, right?

Andy is leaning against the counter, standing behind me. The tall young black man is thrusting his long and thick cock deep into my asshole and I'm absolutely loving it. There is something to be said about a big black cock deep inside your asshole. Whether you're a man or a woman, it's one of those sensations you simply cannot and will not forget. A bisexual stud like myself enjoys this sort of thing every now and then. Kneeling before me is the lovely Kimberly. She's sucking my cock and balls while fingering her pussy.

Kimberly has a thing for tall, dark-skinned men with big dicks. She told me earlier that she'd always fancied both Andy and myself. In fact, the threesome was her idea. Is she cool or what? Andy put his hands on my hips and thrust his cock deep into my asshole. Hot damn! What an awesome feeling! Kimberly stepped up her sucking of my dick. She gently pulled back my foreskin and sucked on my dick head while stroking my big black fuzzy balls ever so gently. I wonder where she picked up her skills. The gal could have been a graduate of the Professional School of Cock Sucking. Magna Cum Laude, folks!

Kimberly is a wild chick I've known for ages. Recently, she graduated from Pane Valor College, an elite all-female school located in Boston. I always knew chicks who went to all-female schools were sexual deviants and freaks in the making but I had no idea Kimberly was one of them. She sucked my dick until I came, then surprised the hell of me by draining every last drop of my cum. Almost immediately, I screamed. You see, Andy had been steadily plowing his big black cock into my asshole the entire time and now he was finally cumming. I felt a torrent of hot manly seed rushing through my asshole. And it felt absolutely wonderful. That's why I love having sex with men. A man knows what a man needs. Few women know how to please the male body as well as the average gay or bisexual man. Trust me on that one. In bed, most chicks don't know what they're doing. That leaves their boyfriends and husbands quite frustrated. Which is why they seek other women and sometimes men in search of satisfaction. It's a hard truth, ladies, but live with it!

Man, that was awesome. Having Kimberly suck every last drop of my cum from my cock while Andy's dick filled my ass with its manly seed was definitely an incredible sensation. Wow. If you're a man who's bisexual or bi-curious, I definitely recommend a male-male-female threesome. It's got to be one of the most fun and intense experiences known to man, as long as all three partners are safe, fun-oriented and on the same page. Yeah, a bisexual sandwich is a fun meal. Which is why I decided to have second helpings, and thirds.

Kimberly, Andy and I got down and dirty, folks. We laid Kimberly on a large table and went to town on her. I sucked on her big tits while Andy licked her pussy. Meanwhile, I stroked Andy's cock. The guy was hard as hell. I told Kimberly she ought to try some of his manly prowess. I can certainly attest to the awesome power of Andy's dick. It could take you places you never thought you'd go, folks. The guy was great. She said she'd try it later. Right now she was too busy squealing in delight as Andy sent little waves of pleasure through her, courtesy of his tongue and fingers expertly playing with her pussy. She was really enjoying herself. I've never heard a woman scream so loudly in my entire life, folks. Seriously. Later, things just got more fun. Andy and I took Kimberly on the wildest ride of her life. We put her on all fours. I came up behind her and spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. I took some lotion from a tiny bottle I always carried with me, and smeared it all over her puckered asshole. I also applied the lube all over my dick. I pressed my cock against her backdoor, then entered her with a swift thrust. The first thing I noticed upon penetrating Kimberly's asshole is that her hole was supple. As in no stranger to ass fucking. This made sense. The few times she and I talked about sex, she told me that anal sex was a definite no-no with her. Yet now she was urging me to fuck her in the ass. I happily obliged.

Meanwhile, Andy slid his cock into Kimberly's mouth, silencing her. Kimberly has been ranting and raving about her ex-boyfriend Idell, an ex-con recently released from a Massachusetts Correctional Facility. She describes him as a tall, dark-skinned man in his early twenties whom impressionable young women like herself find nigh irresistible. I think this Idell guy has been fucking Kimberly up the ass quite often and like many women, she can't admit that she loves it. Go figure. Nevertheless, I thrust my cock deep into Kimberly's asshole. Many men who are avowed ass fuckers say they like to fuck virgins but I don't think they've thought this through. Virgin asses, whether male or female, are tight and difficult to deeply penetrate, even with lube. The owners of said asses also whine too much during the experience. Which is why I like to fuck a fellow anal sex enthusiast of either sex rather than to hook up with an anal virgin.

Andy and I exchanged a wink while slamming our cocks deep inside Kimberly. He fucked that big mouth of hers until he came, filling it with his seed. Like a good slut, Kimberly gulped down every last drop of his cum. Is she cool or what? Afterwards, we gave her a special treat. Kimberly told us she always wanted to try double penetration but never found a pair of open-minded guys to try it with. That's cool because Andy and I are the right men for the job. I lay on the table while Kimberly straddled me. She impaled her pussy on my hard cock and we resumed fucking. Andy came up behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide open. He made good use of the lube bottle I tossed him. After greasing up both Kimberly's ass and his own cock, he slid his dick into her asshole. Judging by the way Kimberly's eyes widened, I'm guessing she felt the awesome power of Andy's rod deep inside of her. She began riding me, and her big tits flopped about my face. I love playing with those fun bags. Down in the hood, we call them big naturals. Kimberly proved to be an even bigger screamer than I previously thought, folks. She howled like a woman possessed as Andy and I rammed our big black cocks inside of her. I filled her pussy, thrusting deep inside of her while Andy mercilessly plowed into her ass with his noble tool.

Yeah, this quiet and somewhat mousy, light-skinned plump chick from Brockton was turning out to be really wild. Among females, the quiet ones are usually the biggest freaks and the biggest sluts. Word up! Andy and I fucked the shit out of her, filled her holes with our manly cum, then split. And this, folks, is how I spent my weekend. It was cool, right? You've got to take time and enjoy yourself, you know. I'm a young black man who recently graduated college. I'm a published author. I'm well-known in my hometown. And I like to have fun. That's what life is all about. Working and playing. You've got to balance the two. Anyhow, that's just my two cents. Get out of here. Peace!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers