Bisexual Male Erotica

Story Info
Hunky cop meets sexy couple at a bar.
3.2k words
3.58
62.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is John Thorne and I am a rather adventurous kind of guy. I've always been that way. I was born in Iowa in 1977. My father, Louis Thorne was a prominent district attorney, then he became a Supreme Court Judge. My mother, Elisabeth Anderson Thorne was a model who eventually broke into acting and starred on a popular TV show, making millions. I grew up surrounded by wealth and power. I guess I was lucky since I was born into a life that most people can only dream of. I'm here to tell you about some of my more interesting adventures.

Most people assume that since I was rich, my life has been easy. It hasn't been the case. My dad had a lot in common with a drill sergeant, if you know what I mean. He was a stern, demanding man who expected the very best from his family. Controlling doesn't even begin to describe my old man. My mother was rather absentee. She was always off to some part of the world shooting a movie. She won an Academy Award once and my dad and I were photographed along with her. Would you believe that I hadn't seen her for months before the Award ceremony? Yeah, welcome to my life. Since you're gonna be reading about my stuff, I think I should let you know who you're dealing with. I stand six feet two inches tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, with light bronze skin and pale green eyes. I have black hair which I like to keep spiky on top. It's just the way I get down, I guess. I'm a damn good-looking man, if I do say so. I attract a lot of ladies. I like women. Sometimes, I like men, too. Yeah, you guessed right. I am a bisexual man. I graduated from Alden high school in 1994 and went to Iowa State University. I studied Criminal Justice. In 1998, I earned my Bachelor's degree and went to the state police academy. I became a police officer and joined the Massachusetts state police.

I decided to become a police officer in Massachusetts mostly because I was intrigued by the field of law enforcement but also because I wanted to get out from under my parents' shadows. It's tough trying to make your mark in this world when you're a guy like me, you know. My dad is a Supreme Court judge. One of the highest authorities of the criminal justice system. We're talking about a man who regularly talks to state governors, senators and even the President of the USA on the phone. My mom is a fabulously wealthy actress. She's made over thirty movies throughout her career and some of them have reached box office success! Yeah, she's got the dough in the family. Millions of dollars. She's currently trying her hand at directing a series of Indy films. I know I'm forgetting something. Oh, yeah. What about my siblings? My older brother Jeremy Thorne is a successfully writer in Los Angeles. He's written a series of New York Times best-sellers. Some of them have been optioned for movies by major networks. He's also a notorious womanizer whose highly publicized affairs with actresses and models often made headlines. My other brother Anthony plays in the NFL. He's a lot taller and larger than me. He's around six-foot-eight, and weighs around two hundred and sixty pounds. He's huge. Yeah, in a family like that, it's hard to shine. I guess that's the reason why I moved away.

I came to Massachusetts mainly because as far as I knew, nobody from my family had ever set foot there. I came to the city with forty grand in my pocket. I found myself an apartment in Boston and started working for the local police department. I loved my job and I was good at it. It was my life for a long time. Even the most dedicated worker sometimes needs a break. The break I was looking for came in the form of detective Thomas Anderson. I met Thomas at a crime scene investigation. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Thomas is a tall, lean and athletic Black man. He's good-looking, especially in those black suits he loves to wear. He's in his early thirties and is one of the best detectives in the police department. We met while working on a case. The body of a young man was discovered in a park. Many investigators thought it was a mugging gone wrong. Thomas and I suspected otherwise.

We did a little probing around and discovered that the young man's name was James Luther. James Luther was a student at Bridgewater State College. He was also openly bisexual. We checked his background and interviewed his ex-girlfriend, Stacy Vasquez. She was a good-looking Latin girl and a student at the same school he used to attend. She seemed nice and everything but I noticed that she had a temper and she became one of my prime suspects in the case. Later, we discovered that she killed James Luther in the park that night. She had been stalking him for some time. He had tried to get a restraining order against her but failed to obtain one. This really saddened me. Many cops underestimate female stalkers. I wasn't one of them. We worked to get enough evidence to arrest Stacy Vasquez for the murder and the district attorney won a conviction on the case. She is now doing a life sentence in a women's prison. Justice was done. If you ask me, she deserved the death penalty but they don't have it in this state.

I will never forget the dedication that Thomas brought to the investigation of the young man's murder. There were times at night when I thought about him. The police department is not exactly the kind of place that welcomes gay and bisexual people. I hear homophobic comments all the damn time. I keep my mouth shut because I really don't need anybody finding out about my business. I want to become a police captain someday and having people finding out about my lifestyle would really hurt my chances. I noticed a difference between Thomas and the other cops. Almost every cop I knew, both male and female, would make some negative remark about gay people. Thomas Anderson never did. I remembered how dedicated he was to solving the college kid's murder case. Yeah, he wasn't a bigot, that's for sure. I found myself wondering if tall, handsome and hard-working Thomas Anderson was more like me that I previously realized. Maybe he was gay. I checked him out often. I've seen him checking out women, so that rules out the gay theory. I once caught him checking out Ricky, a young Latin officer from Internal Affairs. Why he would check out anybody from 'infernal affairs' is beyond me but the proof was there. Detective Thomas Anderson was possibly bisexual. Just like me.

I was so focused on Thomas Anderson that I failed to notice that someone else was often checking me out. I'm talking about Susan Manchester. Susan Manchester is a sergeant at the Boston police department. She's a tall, strongly built woman with short blonde hair and steely blue eyes. She's attractive, in a wholesome kind of way. Not really my type. She had a reputation for being tough. She'd have to be, in order to make sergeant. Yeah, she started bumping into me way too often for it to be accidental. I confronted her about it, and she said that she fancied me. I'm not the kind of guy who will go around sleeping with female co-workers. That's how sexual harassment lawsuits get started. Besides, I had someone much more interesting in mind. A tall, hunky Black man. Now, that's a thought to make me salivate. I declined Susan's offer. That was a big mistake. All women are bitches if you ask me. I don't care if the girl in your life is nice and pretty or funny and loyal. They're all bitches. When I turned her down, Susan turned into a jealous hussy and stormed out of the room. She was cursing like a sailor. I couldn't believe it. She really couldn't handle rejection. I've seen plenty of men get rejected by women and the men learned to live with the frustration it brings. When the shoe's on the other foot, women always flip out. Give me a fucking break!

I was really bored of the department all of a sudden. It's tough, you know. I'm surrounded by straight people all the time and I can't be myself around them for fear of their judging me for who I am. If I'm not listening to some homophobic comments, then I've got to fend off amorous women like sergeant Susan Manchester. Isn't life great? I decided to head to a gay bar after work. I went inside and it was okay. I ordered a Pepsi. I don't drink alcohol. When I went inside, I saw a whole bunch of guys. Unfortunately, most of them were in their forties and fifties. I used to be into older men when I was in my early twenties. Not anymore. I noticed this nice-looking guy at the bar. He was tall, slender, with black hair and pale blue eyes. His skin was golden, and I judged him to be Hispanic. He was really good-looking. I was about to approach him when I noticed that he wasn't alone. There was a woman with him. A tall, plump redhead clad entirely in black. I shook my head and drank my Pepsi. Another straight woman bringing her boyfriend into a gay bar. Great.

I was seriously contemplating going to another bar when the bartender told me that someone had bought me a drink. I wondered as to who had sent me the drink when the woman and her guy waived at me. I smiled and nodded at them. For some reason, they came to me. I looked at them. They appeared to be in their early twenties. I thanked them for the drink and we started talking. I learned that the young man's name was Albert Francisco. He was a medical school student right here in the city. His fiancée Rachel Caldwell was a law school student. I wondered what they were doing in a gay bar. Albert told me that he was bisexual and that he and his girlfriend were checking out the scene together. I was puzzled. I didn't know many women who would be okay with having a bisexual boyfriend or husband. Apparently, it didn't bother Rachel one bit. More power to them, I thought. They flirted with me for some time and I could tell where this was headed. It was clear that they wanted me to do a threesome with them. I was surprised. I've been asked to do some pretty unusual things, but usually by men and the rare freaky woman.

I am not the kind of guy who will usually go home with a stranger. I'm more careful than that. I really didn't want anyone to blow my cover. Still, it had been a long time since I got laid and I really needed to get some badly. Maybe that's why I let the two of them talk me into going to a motel with them. We went to this seedy motel two blocks from the bar. There were a few people there, mostly men from the local gay bar taking their male lovers in for a night of fun. I'm pretty sure this motel hadn't seen a female client in a long time. We checked into a room. They paid. Once we got inside, we got down to business. They discussed with me what they liked to do. I was down for whatever, and there were plenty of condoms and lubrication ready. It looked like this was a night I wouldn't soon forget. In more ways than one.

All of us got naked. I admired them. Albert Francisco was really good-looking, with a well-defined body. I could tell that he went to the gym regularly. His girlfriend Rachel wasn't bad-looking at her. Her tall, alabaster-skinned body had a bit more flesh on it than I was used to but she still looked good. She had large, firm-looking breasts and a really nice-looking big butt. I've seen big butts like hers before, but rarely on white women. Yeah, I was ready to get down with both of them. I sat on the bed and they knelt before me. Albert started sucking on my dick and Rachel licked my balls. I could tell that they had done this before. They sucked my cock and licked my balls for a long time, until I busted my nut and came all over their faces. I can't tell you which of them was the better cocksucker. It doesn't matter, I guess.

I was ready for round two. Rachel said that she wanted to go first. I knew she'd feel that way once she saw my dick. She got on all fours and spread her big butt cheeks wide open. Yeah, I knew what she wanted and was ready to give it to her. I rubbed my dick against her puckered asshole. She had lubed herself up really well. I pressed my cock against her ass, and pushed. My cock slid into her asshole. She gasped. She was no stranger to getting fucked in the ass, I could tell. I put my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Meanwhile, Albert jerked himself off while looking at us. I pounded his girlfriend and he smiled at me. I thrust into her with all the energy I could muster. I was fucking that ass of hers like there was no tomorrow and she was loving every minute of it. I fucked her, hard. She screamed in pleasure and begged me for more. I fucked her for a long time until I came, then I pulled out of her.

Albert had watched all of this with great interest. I smiled at him and pulled the condom off my cock. I put on another condom and sprayed it with lube. Albert smiled and assumed the position. I came up behind him and he spread his butt cheeks wide open. I slid my cock into his ass and began pumping away. I could tell that he liked it. He was stroking himself while I fucked him and backing up against me, driving my cock deeper inside him. We went at it like this for some time until I came. I pulled out of Albert. He looked at me, smiling. I looked him up and down. The dude had a big dick and I really wanted some of that. He understood what I wanted. He put on a condom and came up behind me. I spread my ass and welcomed his big cock inside me. He grabbed me and started fucking me. It had been some time since I'd been fucked. I'm usually a top but there's something about a big dick that I just love to feel going up my ass. Albert certainly knew how to use his. He was pumping into me with all the energy he could muster and I was loving every minute of it. I screamed in pleasure. Rachel watched us while fingering her pussy. The fucking and sucking went on for another half hour before Albert came and pulled out of me. I lay next to Albert on the bed, tired and aching but pleased. That was a really good fucking.

Rachel looked at both of us. I saw her looking at our cocks hungrily and knew what she wanted. She knelt before us and took both of our cocks into her mouth, sucking us both. We decided to try something new. She got between us. She was sucking Albert's dick while I was behind her, fucking her pussy from behind. We changed positions. Albert was fucking me from behind while I fucked her. It was absolutely fantastic. After this, I sat down on the bed and watched Rachel and Albert going at it. He was fucking her doggy-style and she was loving every minute of it. I stroked myself while watching this lovely young couple doing their thing. This was seriously hot fun. Tired of watching, I joined in on the fun once more. I sucked Albert's thick cock while fucking Rachel's pussy. She squealed in delight when she felt my big dick inside her. I hadn't been with a woman in a long time. My lovers were mostly male. Yet I really enjoyed what we were doing together. Rachel was turning out to be very open-minded when it came to sexual experimentation. Albert could definitely consider himself to be a lucky man.

We continued our little tryst in the bathroom. We let the warm water fall all over our bodies and soaped each other up. I lay on the floor, and Rachel crouched on top of me, impaling herself on my dick. I put my hands on her hips and thrust into her. I slammed my cock deep inside her and she screamed in pleasure. Meanwhile, Albert was stroking himself. He was clearly loving what he was seeing. Later, we did double penetration with Rachel. She told me that it was something she had been wanting to do for a long time. We had to find a suitable position, of course. She was crouched over me, bouncing up and down with my cock deep in her pussy. Her fiancé Albert was behind her, sliding that big cock of his deep into her tight ass. She was screaming in pleasure. I knew exactly how she felt, since I had felt the awesome power of Albert's big dick inside me not long ago. He was really giving it to her, slamming it hard and deep. I was deep inside her and loving every minute of it. Our screams of pleasure filled the motel room. We didn't care.

An hour later, I was dressed and parted from the company of Albert and Rachel. We exchanged email addresses. It was fun. I wouldn't mind having a go with those two any other night. When I went home, I felt so tired that I went straight to bed. I felt tired, but a good kind of tired. My body was pleasurably sore. Man, I couldn't believe the night I just had. I hadn't had fun like this in a long time. I'm definitely going to be open-minded next time I see a couple of swingers at a bar. Definitely. As I was about to sleep, I thought about detective Thomas Anderson. I pictured that fine Black athlete's body of his next to me, ready to do things that defied gravity. I went to sleep with a smile on my face. Tomorrow, I'd go back to work and be surrounded by homophobes once more. Who cares about them? I'm not ready to come out as a bisexual man yet but I'm definitely not going to let them stop me from living my life any way I damn well choose to!

The end.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers