Black & White Orgy

Story Info
Shauna experiences white men and black women.
4k words
4.59
86.6k
47
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

"A what???" Shauna nearly shouted after having spitting the soda she was drinking across the table in utter surprise.

"Girl, will you lower your voice? We don't need the whole damn restaurant hearing our conversation!!" said Shauna's best friend Joan, throwing her napkin at her.

"Sorry...sorry. But I couldn't have just heard you right. Did you just say a 'black and white orgy???'"

"That is exactly what I said, Shauna. Trust me...you would love it. It's basically a party. A very exclusive party that is. White men and black women only! But you can't be just anyone. Everyone gets screened before hand. You need to be attractive, in shape, and get this...." Joan leaned forward to her friend and in a whisper continued, "all the men are at least 7 inches." Shauna felt herself blush. "Joan, I don't know about this..." she trailed off.

"Now listen, I think it's a great idea," Joan paused to take a bite of her salad. "We both know that you have been going through a dry spell. And it's certainly no secret that you have a thing for white men. But you're too shy though...no self confidence! For some reason it seems you can never approach a guy. This will be different though. These guys will love you and you'll need to bat them off like flies."

Shauna snorted at her friend. "Come on, what makes you think these guys will be into me. I haven't had a date in nearly 8 months. There's obviously something wrong with me." She began pushing around the past on her plate, feeling too distracted to eat anymore.

"Wrong with you??? Girl, give me a break. First of all, you are only trying to go after white guys. Okay, so some are only into white girls and the occasional Asian. But there really are guys out there who love women like us. This thing is, they may be intimidated or think that we just don't date outside of our race. Can you blame them for being intimidated? Damn...look at you!"

Shauna laughed at her friend, but felt a boost of confidence. She had a spectacular body. She stood at 5'2", was 110 pounds but had curves to die for and had beautiful light brown skin and long dark hair.

"Listen," Joan continued, opening her purse and taking out a piece of paper and pen. She scribbled on it quickly and pushed it across the table to her friend. "I gotta get going back to work to finish up on a big presentation I'm working on. I told you I need to go out of town for this big client meeting. So I'm leaving you the address of my friend Nia's penthouse. She's the one putting together this big 'black and white' for this weekend at 10pm. I'll let her know that you are coming. Please, give it a try, ok?"

"Alright...I'll think about it. Doesn't mean I'm going to go, Joan."

"Good girl," Joan said with a smile. "I'll talk to you later."

***

Shauna was nearly considering telling the cab driver turn around on the ride to Nia's penthouse. She stayed brave though, and before she knew it, she was at the building. She had paced outside for several minutes before finally going inside and taking the elevator to the top.

"You can do this," she whispered to herself before knocking on the door. Immediately it was answered by a beautiful dark skinned women with short hair wearing a short satin robe.

"You must be Shauna. I'm Nia." she said with a smile. "Joan told me you would be coming. Come with me."

Shauna proceeded to follow her through a dark hallway. They stopped at the first doorway. "This is one of the bedrooms," Nia said opening the door. Shauna expected to be greeted by an orgy already in session but was surprised to find that the room was empty. "Just take off all of your clothes. Don't worry...I just wore this old thing to answer the door in case it was one of my neighbors knocking." Nia untied the sash and let the robe fall to the floor, revealing her naked body. "All the ladies are leaving their clothes in here and the men are leaving theirs in the next room." Nia gave her a warm smile and continued standing there, not intending to leave while Shauna undressed. Shauna smiled back and then nervously began to strip of her clothing. When she was finished, Nia looked at her very approvingly. "Joan said you have a very nice body. I must admit I am very impressed," she said, coming closer. She placed her hand on Shauna's waist and then let it run up to squeeze her right breast. "Are these real?" she inquired. "What are they? 34D? Very nice for a woman as small as you."

"Yes, they are real," Shauna answered back, happy about the compliment yet uncomfortable and a little turned on to feel Nia's hand on her body.

Nia gently tweaked Shauna's hard nipple but then let go. She reached for her hand and then turned towards the door. "Come on. Everyone's waiting in the living room. I don't want to hog you all to myself," she said winking at Shauna.

Together they exited to the bedroom and Nia led them down the hallway to another closed doorway. She opened the door and introduced Shauna to what she had been anticipating all week. There was a large, elegant living room, filled with about twenty people, half white men, half black women. They were all in the nude with fantastic bodies to show off. Some were just talking, standing close, but others were already kissing and touching each others' bodies. "There's a bar over there," Nia said, pointing to the left hand side of the room. "I'm sure a little alcohol will make you more comfortable."

"Thanks," Shauna said and immediately headed over to get a drink.

The bartender was a curvy naked black woman with long brown hair, and big breasts that sagged rather far down. She was sitting down behind the bar with her head thrown back and was softly moaning while tweaking her large nipples. When Shauna got closer, she saw that there was a white man behind down between her legs, licking her cunt. The woman let out soft moans and then sensing someone was nearby, opened her eyes to find Shauna. She immediately pushed the man back and stood up from the stool.

"What can I get you?" she asked very professionally

"Rum and coke, please," Shauna answered. The woman prepared the drink and then handed it over to Shauna. "Have a good time."

Shauna noticed a doorway that led outside. It would probably be a good idea to cool off a little while she tried to work up her courage to get started. As she walked across the room to the door she passed by an attractive white man who being very obvious about ogling her body. He was about 6 feet tall, had a shaved head, dark eyes and stubble, which made him look like a rock star. She wanted to say something to him, but felt it was too early in the game and she was feeling too nervous. She continued on her way and exited through the doorway and ended up stepping out onto a rooftop deck with a pool and a hot tub. There were couples in the pool already, fucking without a care. She could feel herself getting wet as she watched them. Within minutes her drink was gone and she was feeling more randy and brave. Maybe she should ask to join in. Before she could, she felt an arm wrap around her waist and something hard pressing against her bottom.

"Hey sexy." Shauna slightly turned her head to see a handsome white man behind her. He was tall with blue eyes, short dark hair and was quite muscular. "Baby, you look like you need a good fuck. Do you?" he asked innocently.

"I do now," Shauna said with a sexy smile, giving him a wink.

"Follow me," he answered gruffly, guiding her away with a hand on her waist. He led her to a plastic pool side chair, which he laid back against. "Come here," he said, indicating he wanted her to sit down on his lap. "I wanna feel how wet that pussy is."

Shauna sat down on his lap and immediately he pulled her to him and kissed her roughly, his tongue thrusting into her wet mouth. One hand reached out to squeeze a heavy breast and the other moved down between her legs. His stiff fingers expertly rubbed her swollen clit, making it even more enlarged then it was before. His fingers then moved further down and two think digits entered her tight cunt. He stroked them in and out easily due to her excessive juices. To her disappointment he pulled them out and then pulled his mouth away from her own.

"You know I'm a doctor," he told her, bringing a hand up to her other breast and squeezing both nipples tightly.

"Oh really?" Shauna asked bringing own hands on top of his, encouraging him to continue to touch her.

"Yes. You're wet. But in order to be fucked properly, I'm afraid you need to be more lubricated. Baby, I'm going to have to lick your pussy. You see, I'm a rather large man and don't want to hurt you with my dick." Shauna stood up to get a better view of him. "You certainly are," she said in amazement, gazing upon his 8 ½ inch dick.

"I want to give you ultimate pleasure and make sure you're as wet as possible," he continued. "Now come over here, stand up with both legs on either side of the chair and put that pretty pussy of yours in my face. Doctor's orders."

"Yes, sir," she answered obediently. She did as he had said, standing above him with both legs on either side of his body, her feet resting on the ground. She shivered as she felt his breath between her legs. It seemed as if he was breathing her scent in. His hands came around to grab her bottom and he suddenly pressed her forward so his face was directly against her slit. His tongue snaked between her legs and he began giving her throbbing bud quick long laps.

"Shit!" Shauna cried out. She hadn't been touched like that in so long. There was no way of pulling back even if she wanted to. He was holding her so tightly against her face. But Shauna had no plans of escaping his tongue. She closed her eyes and began breathing hard as his tongue licked in circles on her clit. Within minutes she could feel herself coming close to climax. "Fuck me please," she moaned. "I love your tongue, but I need your dick inside of me."

The man let go of her and pulled his face away. "As you wish. Sit on my lap, baby."

Shauna opened her eyes and was surprised to see a group of men and women watching her and the man. It turned her on even more, knowing she was being watched. She backed herself away from his face and then lowered herself so that her pussy was directly over his dick. He took his cock in his hand and gently began to guide it into Shauna's wet depths. It was longer than any other cock that Shauna had had. It seemed to take forever for the entire length to get up into her. Finally, she was completely seated on his lap with his thick length within her.

The man leaned forward and took a large nipple between his teeth. "Ride me," he ordered and then took the nipple deep within his mouth to suckle upon.

Shauna did as she was told and began to ride him in passion. She was like a dog in heat, unashamed of other people watching. She cried out in pleasure as she rode him and realized that she also heard moans from other people who were beginning to fuck outside. Looking around she saw several couples having sex on the pool-side deck. They were in all sorts of positions and some were in a three-some. For some reason, a particular couple caught her eye...or at least the man did. It was the man with the shaved head whom she had passed on her way out to the rooftop. He watched her as a dark-skinned woman kneeled before him with his dick in her mouth. His hand stroked her hair while she sucked his cock, but his eyes never moved from Shauna's as she fucked the man beneath her. Shauna smiled at him and decided to put on a show in an effort to turn him on even more. She grinded her hips in circles and rode the man under her like she had no other. She pulled her tit from his mouth and leaned forward to thrust her tongue into his mouth. Kissing him passionately she rode him hard up and down in a steady rhythm. She could feel herself coming close to climaxing. She broke her mouth away and looked back at the man across the way watching her. She reached up to squeeze both of her nipples and licked her lips to let him know she wanted him. Before she knew it, Shauna was climaxing. She realized at that same moment, the man beneath her and the man across from her having his dick sucked was cumming as well.

"Aaah," Shauna cried out, collapsing against the man. She smiled to herself, realizing that it was the best fuck she had had in years. Feeling shy no longer, she knew she would have a good time for the rest of the party.

***

"Okay, ladies. I want to give these guys a really good show," Nia said before Shauna and another woman, Stacy. Nia had called them all into her bedroom, telling them she had something important to tell them. "Every man has a common fantasy, and that is that they love to see women make love to each other. And knowing the men out there, they are constantly thinking about black women fucking. So that is exactly what we are going to give them."

"Sounds like fun," Stacy, looking over the bodies of the other women in the room.

"What about you, Shauna?" Nia asked. "You're standing there kinda quiet.

"Well, it's just I've never done this before," Shauna answered honestly. "Plus, I'm not a lesbian," she said in embarrassment.

"Honey, none of us our lesbians," Nia answered with a chuckle. "It's not like we are going to date each other or buy flowers after this. But there's nothing wrong with fucking each other. Who better to know how to please your own body then another woman? We know what it feels like to be licked and what we want. I'll tell you what, we'll make sure that you are the 'lickee' rather than the 'licker'. Since this is your first time, we want you to have as much fun as possible. Agreed?"

"Okay...I guess I'll give it a try," Shauna answered with a grin. She could feel her nipples getting hard already.

The ladies went out to the living room before the large leather coach. "Sit down, Shauna," Nia instructed her. Shauna obeyed and did so. "Now spread your legs," eagerly she spread her legs so that they were about 2 feet from each other. Nia sat on the coach to the left of her and leaned in to kiss her. Her hand came up to squeeze Shauna's breast. "I love your tits," Nia moaned against her mouth. Shauna let her tongue slip into the woman's wet mouth. Their tongues swirled in each other indicating that they were both looking for more.

"Hmmmm, looks like you're pretty wet, Shauna," said Stacy. "I think you need help cleaning that pretty pussy up." Shauna heard herself cry against Nia's mouth as she felt Stacy's tongue gently touch her pussy lips. It was the first female's tongue to ever touch her in such a way. Shauna had certainly fantasized about it before, but never dreamed of acting out her thoughts. Stacy's mouth gently licked around Shauna's outer pussy lips and then let her tongue run down the cleft. She brought her fingers up between Shauna's legs and parted the lips, leaving her completely exposed. Stacy let a single finger run from the woman's clit to her hole, and then rubbed her juices completely over her mound.

Nia parted from Shauna's lips and then moved mouth to ear. She softly sucked on the lobe and whispered to her, "You like that, baby? Look at all the men watching us. They want to join in sooooo bad."

As Stacy's fingers moved into her hole and her tongue sucked on her clit, Shauna opened her eyes to see a group of five men standing in a semi-circle around them with hungry eyes. Shauna gave a naughty smile to them all and then summoned them over by a crook of her finger. One man moved behind Nia to kiss her neck and pull her round bottom to his dick. Another slid in place behind Stacy who was on her knees while licking on Shauna. He immediately slid his dick within her and began fucking her without warning. Stacy threw her head back and screamed in pleasure, neglecting Shauna's pussy. However, there was a third man who immediately took her place. He began to feast upon Shauna's wet cunt, sticking a finger inside, pumping in and out while he licked in circles around her clit. He then switched places, taking his finger out of her hole and filling it with his tongue. He fingers then gently tweaked at her clit.

A fourth man came to the right side of Shauna. He stood up on the coach and brought his dick to her lips. Willingly, Shauna opened her mouth and took the 7 inches it inside, sucking deeply. Finally the fifth man took his place in front of Stacy. She opened her mouth eagerly in an open invitation.

Pulling her mouth away from the man to her right, momentarily, Shauna opened her eyes to see her rock star with the shaved head, watching her across the room while he fucked another woman doggy style. He was watching her as if she were the only thing on his mind, even though he was having sex with another woman. Desperately Shauna wished she was the one kneeling before him. But for now, she would be thankful and enjoy the experience she was having.

***

Shauna felt completely spent. It had been quite a night; exhausting, but extremely pleasurable. "Joan is a true friend," she said with a laugh to Nia. "I really, really needed this."

"I'm really glad you came, Shauna," Nia said while between Shauna's legs, licking the last of the cum from her cunt. "Okay, looks pretty clean now. It's alright if you want to put your panties back on now."

"Not so fast," said the white man the two women had just been in a threesome with. "I want to feel this cunt one more time before I go home." He moved Shauna's legs in a spread eagle and then got on top of her. He was handsome with blonde hair, green eyes and tattoos up his arms. He rubbed his cock around her clit, causing her to become wet once again. He then entered her pussy and filled her tunnel with his thick cock. He pumped in and out slowly, to savor the final minutes they would probably have together.

Meanwhile, Nia reached onto the nightstand to grab a silver dildo and then laid on her side against the pillows to move it in and out of her while she watched the couple fucking in front of her.

"Kiss me," the man above her ordered. Shauna reached up and brought his head down and then teasingly began to lick around the edges of his open mouth.

"Squeeze me," the man begged. Shauna knew exactly what he was referring to so she tightened her pussy around his thick member in quick intervals as if to milk his cock of his cum. He took her mouth roughly, thrusting his tongue within and then began to thrust himself within her equally hard. It nearly hurt Shauna, but was a turn on at the same time to be taken so roughly. Within just two minutes, the man had cum. Unfortunately, Shauna had not, but it had still been a pleasurable experience.

***

Shauna turned off the water and then stepped out of the steaming shower in Nia's bathroom. It certainly had been quite a night. However, she felt extremely sweaty and covered with cum, so she felt that she needed to be clean right away. Otherwise she figured the cab driver who took her home would immediately know what she had been up to. She knew that everyone had probably left at that point and she wanted to leave the penthouse as soon as possible so that Nia could get to bed. Quickly she dried off and then headed to the bedroom to put her clothes on. She then went to find Nia who was straightening up the living room.

"Thanks for having me, Nia," said Shauna shyly.

"I'm so glad that you could come," Nia said with a kind smile. "I know you've been stressed out lately and I hope this made you feel better. Do you want me to call you a cab?"

"Naw, I'm sure there are still plenty driving by. Thanks though."

"Not a problem. Hey, Joan and I are having brunch on Sunday and going shopping. You wanna join us?"

Shauna did not quite know what to say. "Ummm...well..."

"Listen," said Nia putting down her work at the table. She walked up to Shauna and took her hand. "Please, don't feel awkward about this. It's just sex! These sex parties are one thing, but when we're hanging out, hey, we're just friends. Nothing to feel uncomfortable aobut, alright?"

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers
12