Black Eye Ch. 02

Story Info
She luxuriates in Michael's love.
935 words
4.6
52.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Hi, baby!" Michael swept me into his arms as soon as I entered the hotel room and I just luxuriated in the love that radiated from him. "How are you?"

"Not so good." I whispered against the lump in my throat. He released me and stepped back, searching my eyes with his. Seeing tears, he pulled me over to the bed, poured me a glass of wine and gave me a few minutes to collect myself before he spoke.

"They don't want a white boy, eh?"

I concentrated on swallowing the wine and taking deep breaths to stop the tears from falling. I succeeded only in emptying the glass. He dutifully refilled it and sat quietly. When I raised my head, I saw the man that I'd fallen head over heels in love with. Michael Allen Moorland.

In that instant, I recalled our first meeting. He had stepped between me and Alyscia Williams, a skank that had just told me that she'd fucked my boyfriend, who at the time was Earl. Her taunting got the best of me, especially when she invited me to smell her pussy. Michael had moved between us and gave me one of his brilliant smiles. "Hey, can I buy you a drink?" I was too angry to answer him, my rage boiling with each word she said. He bent until his eyes were directly meeting mine, cutting the connection with Alyscia and softly said, "You're worth more than this. Come have a drink with me."

It was enough to get me away but I was secretly thinking that it was just a line to keep me from fighting. I was very surprised to find out that it wasn't. Several dates later, I fell in love with the tall, lanky white boy with the sparkling green eyes and inky black hair. Suddenly, I didn't want to talk. I just wanted to feel his love, to let his love heal the wound that seemed to be bleeding inside me. I leaned forward and kissed him, humming softly when our tongues met and slid together.

One of the things that I loved the most about Michael was that he was so attuned to my feelings. He took the glass from me, setting it on the nightstand and let his hands slowly slide up my arms until they reached my shoulders, then continued up to my neck. I whimpered when his fingers threaded into my hair, gently massaging my scalp before he removed my shirt and bra. The sight of him sucking my nipples was always something that made my pussy cream. His pink lips and tongue wrapped around my dark brown nipples and chocolate skin and the contrast was exciting.

I pulled his shirt off, then made short work of his pants, diving for Coverdale, our silly nickname for his white snake. I loved giving him head, feeling the silky head slide over my tongue, leaving a salty trail in its wake. He moaned, laying back and letting me suck my fill of him until he was nearly begging to cum. I pushed my jeans off and climbed on top of him, taking his hard cock into my wet hole and gasping at the sensation. Michael groaned, grasping my hips and ramming down onto his prick and flexing his hips to drive himself deeper.

He felt so good, so hard and thick stretching me and I trembled, trying to spread my legs wider to take him deeper. Michael growled and flipped us over, settling himself between my legs and stroking his cock in and out of my pussy. My body responded as always and my thick cream covered his cock, coating our pubes and my thighs and Michael slowed down, pressing that pretty white cock deeper into my brown hole and I left the planet. His mouth covered mine again and I was cumming, screaming into his mouth as he grunted into mine, filling my hungry cunt with jizz. We cuddled together after the last tingles disappeared, my head on his chest. It was then that I felt strong enough to tell him what had happened during my visit to Auntie Twyrell's.

"They were very mean and angry about the whole thing, Michael. I've never seen them like that before."

He held me close, stroking my hair and pressing kisses to the top of my head. "You're seeing them as adults now. Before, they were only relatives. Your eyes are open now."

"But it's not fair, Michael. They haven't even met you yet!"

"It doesn't matter to them, Tarynn. I'm white. I represent the enemy they've been fighting all their lives, regardless of the fact that I wasn't the actual person who offended them."

"They want me to give you up."

He didn't reply right away and I snuggled closer to him, listening to his heart beating under my cheek. "Tarynn, " He lifted my face, looking into my eyes. "I love you and if you need to let me go, then I won't stand in your way."

"I don't want to let you go, Michael. That's not an option."

"And why's that?"

"Because I love you." I held my hand up, drawing attention to the small diamond ring that encircled my ring finger. "And because one day, I will be Mrs. Michael Moorland."

"You still want that?"

I kissed him softly, opening my mouth and sharing a deep kiss that warmed my cheeks. "Now more than ever."

Michael sighed, hugging me closer. "Then what are you going to do?"

I smiled, closing my eyes. "We're going to the reunion barbecue tomorrow."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers